It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widower Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Evangelist Alexander Clark; <evangalexander.clark3@aol.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:35 pm

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

I hope all is well with you and other members of your family to the Glory of God. I received your information, I will swear to an affidavit on oaths from the High Court Of Justice here in London-Uk in your name which my attorney has started the process and I want to let you know that this funds will be under your control towards humanitarian and charity services including the propagation of the gospel (Numbers 6:23-26),I am very happy for your re-assuring and encouraging letters. I also appreciate your time and effort to the success of this project while I advised you to please commit more effort as I have a great confidence in you.

I am trusting you to channel this fund accordingly (Deuteronomy 28:1-14) for charitable purpose,I beg you with the name of the Lord to please keep this arrangement very confidential and restrict from third party for security reasons as you are now the next of kin to this funds while the Affidavit will be ready and forwarded from the Desk Of Presiding Judge of the High Court Of Justice to Royal Bank Scotland Plc and has therefore authorized the Royal Bank Scotland Plc to transfer my funds to you, while I advised you to please Cooperate with the bank as i am in guiding you with prayers.

You are therefore advice urgently to contact Royal Bank Scotland Plc for the speedy release/transferred of these asset into your designated bank account. Below are the contact details with the compose mail you are to send to them as well. Here is the Contact information of the Bank:

Name of bank =: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Branch=: Islington Branch
Address=: 40 Islington High St London-United Kingdom
Transfer Officer In Charge =: Mr.George Wood
Contact Number=: Tel: (+44) 703 180 7888
fax. 44-7006-063-217
Contact Email=: officer.woodrb@mail.com

Always remember me in your daily prayers and as well be advised to please Cooperate with Mr.George Wood for a successful transfer of my funds to you. Please in case of any question from the Bank, always let me know.

Account Numbers: 100962300799
Type of Account: General Trust Account.
Deposited Sum: £8,000,000.00
Date of Deposit: 03/20/1999

I prayed to the lord to give you the grace to carry on this Project for the benefit of the less fortunate people which is going to be a source of great joy.Once again, I thank you for the effort you have put to the success of this project while i advised you to please commit your best effort. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Also i will send you the Certificate Of Deposit issued to me from the Treasury And Security Department of the Royal Bank Scotland Plc as a proof of ownership which the Royal Bank Scotland Plc may require from you for a confirmation, Please i advised you to keep these Document from third party to avoid impersonation.

You are to contact the bank immediately & please adheres to the confidentiality of this transaction.

Kindest regards,
Evangelist Alexander Clark
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Evangelist Alexander Clark; <evangalexander.clark3@aol.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephen Guinard, stephen.guinard@aol.co.uk

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:35 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7295898805
Stephen G, 41 Australind, Australia

My name is Mr stephen guinard i am 41years old ..i married to Susan tain i lost my wife in 1996 may 7,i have only one child, called David, david is 7years old the only son i have in my life, i am always happy when i see my son called David, dont know that something called Ebola virus is on my body, i dont know how this happened to me , when i go to my doctor to check on my body doctor john told me that i have Ebola Virus on my body,the next thing on my mind is my son i am thinking who is going to take care of him for me, i am asking myself that ...my doctor told me that i only have 42days to live, my dear friend what can i do ..my lawyer dont know what to do also ..i have alot of Funds in the bank, i have land houes, the funds i have in the bank is about 9.9million pounds, who can take care of my son the way i use to do to him , i love you so much david i dont know that this is the way you are going to lost me..carrying alot david is carrying too, my dear friend can i trust on you i want you to help me out by takeing my son as your son...why i am saying this i dont have much time to live .... who can i trust before 42days? ...if i see anyone who love to help i will give him

Thank you for your maessage ,I am so happy to hear from you .I hope you will take care of my son the way I use to do? Also I want you to contact me on this email contact so that I can tell you what to do next .....my email address is (stephen.guinard@aol.co.uk) I hope to hear from you soon ..God bless you From stephen.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Harold Mesh; <haroldmeshoffice.1960@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:35 pm

I hope this mail gets to you in the best frame of mind. I am sorry if I am
intruding into your privacy by contacting you through this means, since we do
not know each other physically. I actually got your email from your country's
web-directory and i decided the best thing to do is contact you and tell you my
story, I do hope you listen with your heart as you read through my "Letter". The
fact is that I have been directed by the spirit of humanity to you hoping you
will be fair enough to respond to this task that I shall be putting forward to
you. As you rightly know, our today's world is govern by greed, wickedness,
hostility and hatred. People no longer feel safe dealing with close friends,
relatives, neighbors and loved ones and trust are often betrayed by people you
least expected.

I am sorry for not introducing myself to you before now. I am am Harold Mesh
resident in USA but now undergoing medical treatment in Europe. I worked with
the Gazprom for 10Years in Russia, I married for 40 years without a child. I do
not fancy racial discrimination and am not a religious fanatic so if you are one
of those that thinks his or her religion or race is superior to that of other
persons, please do me the favor of not replying this mail. I have spent so many
good years in this world and have witness the beautiful and ugly sides of life.
I have learnt not to view life from one perspective because life itself is very
unpredictable. My reason for contacting you is to combine our ideas and
dedication to touch the lives of the less-privilege in some part of the world so
that a good name and legacy would be left after our time on earth.

I am actually in the hospital sending this mail to you as I have experienced one
trauma after the other. Medical experts have informed me I might never live to
survive this ailment that has plagued the last few years of my life. This is
because this deadly ailment has affected my vital organs. Somehow,Since the
doctor had confirmed my situation that I will not live long I have decided to
give out my money to the poor. Deposited the sum of 100,000,000.00 (Hundred
Million Great British Pounds Sterling) with my Bank. Presently, this money is
still there. I now feel safer dealing with strangers than people I know due to
constant betrayals I have received from loved ones. Nowadays, only few people
think about assisting orphanage homes and other charity organizations around the
world due to self-centredness. The rich are getting richer at the expense of the
poor. Please respond to this mail as soon as you finish reading to let me know
your opinion about assisting the less-privilege and if you have given it

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will
also issue them a letter of authority and change of ownership certificate,that
will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund,through my Lawyer. I
want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of
emulation. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an
individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according
to my specification herein.

Thanks and remain blessed.
haroldmeshoffice.1960@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Am glad to receive your response, nobody said you are poor. I believe you are doing great as well. I hope it meets you in good health. Below are instruction to follow to ascertain a clearer understanding on what i have to offer although it might sound so strange to give up all you have labored for to someone you have no ideal about. I guess this is the only way i could do this, by searching for someone out there who can help me fulfill my wishes with same dream i have.

When you have read through this mail, you will have a clearer understanding on my proposal. I can assure you that you will not in any way regret receiving this great opportunity given to you. I need you to help me do this in good faith, as i have entrusted you in this Endeavor. Trust matters a lot that is why i need us to work on mutual trust to enable us achieve what we want in life and also put this project to reality.

You must keep your knowledge and involvement in this project to yourself only till all necessary procedures are met by you, to begin this process. Kindly forward me the requested information such as your full names, your postal address, date of birth and your employment details and position and a secured telephone/Fax number and also any form of ID, With this information my Attorney would begin with the preambles of preparing all the necessary documentation in your name {Change of Ownership} and lodge it with the probate registry division of International Court of Justice, after due confirmation the probate would now release your letter of administration for claims to my funds.

This document as well as the Certificate of Deposit issued by the financial institution where the funds was deposited by me will then be released to you, this will give you the legal backing to receive the funds, this is very legal hence we are going to observe all legalities. On completion of the documentation process with my Attorney you would assume the position of the beneficiary/next of kin to me, the funds would then be transferred into an Account been operational in the UK/EUROPE by you and the file would be closed forever. There is no problem whatsoever because I have already made all the necessary arrangements here.

You should also know that your help would be further needed to help the less privilege and orphans. Your suggestions are very much welcome in this project as i am very impressed by the manner with which you have written to me. I accept you as my beneficiary in this regards and I want you to treat me with the kind of openness I am going to treat you, but I would prefer to deal with you as a friend in this project rather than just a beneficiary. I want someone that would be able to stand up to responsibilities, because the gains in these regards are commensurate with the responsibilities. As I have told you earlier, I have within my grasp the instrument to bring this Endeavor to a successful conclusion but not without your undiluted commitment and assistance.

There are laid down procedures that you must observe to bring this to reality within the shortest possible time if you respond fast to issues as they come. I want to also tell you that you must always wait for my advice and clarification before you make any move regarding this. You should also furnish me with your personal information I had earlier requested so that I can direct you immediately to my Attorney with full documentation process of this here in your name. I understand the working conditions here, so you can trust my Attorney to handle all issues professionally. I also want a letter of assurance from you stating that you will not sit on the funds once it gets into your possession. I await your response. And you will be entitled to 40%, 10% for someone who helped me some time ago, i will let you know the person latter and the rest given to the less privileged by you, You have to set up a foundation in favour of my name. Thanks for your kind gesture.

Awaits your urgent response.

Kindly send me the details below:

Name:

Address:

Tel:

Mobile:

Waiting to hear from you, do have a nice day and i would love you tell me more about yourself, family background, business(occupation) Achievement, let me know more about you as a friend and brother.

NB: I have attached my photo for your own perusal, in my next mail. I would give you my Attorney's contact details so you can contact him, then he would discuss with you and give you all the proofs you want. He can also chat with you on SKYPE VIDEO CAM, so you see he is real and not fake. Also i would be going to ISRAEL for treatment. Thanks for your trust.

The young handsome man is my Attorney and that is the man you would meet or chat with on SKYPE.

Regards

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Thanks for your response,

I have forwarded your mail to my Attorney as he would guide you on steps to take, tomorrow i will be leaving for Israel and i would want you to work hand in hand with my Attorney. I trust him so much for handling all Legal matters, well just put me in your prayers for my safe return. Am going for a minor surgery and would recover in 2weeks time, upon my return i will sign all Legal document's for the release of my estate to you once my Attorney has confirmed your identity and has permitted me.

I would want you to utilize this funds well, ensure that everything goes as plan. Also i can't send you any of my information's now, the photo i sent to you is me and my Attorney. My attorney will send you the required information about him as proof, i hope you can do this on mutual trust.

Just promise me that you will use this money to help the poor and also that, you will not sit on this money or run away with it.

Below is my Attorney's contact details.

Barr James Ghandi

Tel: +44 (0) 704 579 0538, +44 (0) 701 298 8171

Fax: +448435622550

Email: james.ghandi@live.com

NB: Can't send you my Passport now as its already with my agent and am off to Israel tomorrow, contact my Attorney. He would send you his passports and all the proofs you need.

Regards

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widower Scam

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:37 pm

From toniday

email addy = toniday@fuse.net

IP NOT IN RS DB - I will post to MF

IP: 64.8.71.14
ISP: Level 3 Communications
Organization: Synacor

header =

Return-Path: <toniday@fuse.net>
Received: from smtp.fuse.net (smtpout.cincibell.syn-alias.com [64.8.71.14])

email

'Warm Greetings' My name is Jeffrey Berman, A dying man who had decided to DONATE £6,000,000 to you as my next of kin for charity work. Please contact me for more details on this noble project of mine.
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

markwilliams111025@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:07 pm

zorpia.com/#!profile/markwilliams1212
mark
49, Manchester, United Kingdom

Hello dear, My name is Mr. Mark Williams. 49 years old, I want to make a donation of $ 2.4 million for you. As my doctor had just confirmed to me that I have limited days to live due to a problem with cancer from.II asked the Lord to forgive me for all my sins, and I believe that he has, because he is merciful. I'll go for the 3 operations, and I pray that I did survive the surgery for the third time, I decided to will / donate to charity through this fund to you for the good work sir, and to help the motherless, less privileged ipodderzhka widow and sincerely Filipino victims. At this point, I can not make any calls, I was limited by my doctor to make phone calls, because I do not deserve anything else I can get.If you can assure me of being able to handle my proposal, please return me more information by e-mail me.{markwilliams111025 @yahoo.com} Thanks, waiting to hear from you soon,

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brett McCorriston; <stjohncatholiic@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:25 pm

...... he appeared out of the blue in my 24FD-Mailaccount .... don't know him

Dear Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday,and am contacting you because i really do need your help,and i want you to help me with all your effort and time for just seven to fourteen workings days of your time.I want you to be honest and truth full with me that you will help me with my last wish as a dying man.

My name is Brett McCorriston a merchant of Paris but currently base in United states. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family member as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Paris France,United states, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Eight million dollars US Dollars $8,000,000.00 in side one box that I have with a Finance/Security Company Abroad in Paris France. I will want you to Act as my Beneficiary who will help me contact the security finance company on my behalf to discuss the terms and condition of getting this deposit out from their custody and also helping me to dispatch it to the charity organisations.

On your reply to my personal email brettmccorriston@yahoo.fr with your full names,contact address,tel number and fax to enable me ask my doctors lawyer to arrange for you a power of attorney that will give you full legal backing as my beneficiary Kindly get back to me with trust and sincerity that you will help me on this regards.

Please reply my personal email: brettmccorriston@yahoo.fr

I have set aside 40% for you and for your time. my face book account bellow

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009975213646

God be with you.

Mr Brett McCorriston

........ fake FB-Account & Pics more as famous there.....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Brett McCorriston; <stjohncatholiic@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:38 pm

My Dear Friend

I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this opportunity to thank you for coming to my rescue and to also let you know that this transaction is a straight forward and legal transaction. I am somebody with a conscience. If this transaction was in any way illegal, I would tell you straight away so that you know what is involved and decide for yourself. But it is not like that at all,and you will later see and understand that.

I know you will like to come and see me in the hospital, but you have to understand that my family members are very wicked people and my doctor do not know that i am communicating with you till this date.I do not really trust my doctor in this task and do wish that you do not have a word with him.The only person who knows that i am communicating with you is my lady nurse(Mrs Amina Satu) because she is kind and also has a conscience for humanity that is why she will only allow me to write your email but will not allow you to call me because of my doctor .She is the one who always help me in typing this email why i say the words to her.If she is not arround,i hardly will mail you.

I hope you were not too embarrassed by my first email to you since you do not know me. I had no option since my immediate and extended family in and outside United states refused to distribute my funds because they want to keep it to themselves. I didn’t know how to move the funds out and dispatched it to charity organizations, so I resulted to putting fate to test and making a random contact. I got your email address from the web email directory and decided to introduce my plight and this transaction.

I am communicating with only you at this moment with regards to this transaction. And I would not have any cause to do otherwise, except you state your intention to withdraw your assistance.

Just like I stated in my first mail to you, this fund is presently in a private security company in Paris France .I cannot claim these funds myself as a result of,

(1) I am under going medical treatment. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.

(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations and churches, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth, It is for this reasons I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the consignment and retrieve it on my behalf and dispatched it to charity organizations.

All the necessary documents required to get the consignment out of the diplomatic firm are in my possession and I will be sending them to you including the code to open the the consignment after we must have come to a conclusion and reached an agreement.

I need you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straight forward with me when the money gets to you, So long as you can execute this transaction successfully and help me dispatched it to charity organizations.

Thus, I would need you to get back to me on the following issues,
(1) That you are in a position to be trusted as a God fearing person with such a large amount of fund and dispatched it to charity organization.

(2) That you are willing to contact the diplomatic company to discuss the terms of releasing the consignment .

(3) That you fully understand this transaction up to this stage and you are ready to proceed under these terms.

As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to proceed under these terms, then I will furnish you with all details including the security company in Parsi France for the secure of the release of my fund and disposure to the charities. And I will also send you all the necessary documentations to conclude this transaction and the diplomatic company details as my life is too short.

Thanks for your mail, your mail has relieved me and I pray to Almighty Allah with his infinite mercy to reward you. I believe when Almighty Allah gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it now. I want you to pray for me so that Almighty god would forgive me and be merciful to me and accept my soul.

Below is my pictures.

May the Almighty Allah be with you and your entire family.

Mr Brett McCorriston

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:32 am

My dear Good Friend,

How are you doing today?
Thanks very much for your email and i must tell you that am very very honest with you and indeed grateful for you to come to my rescue. May Allah bless you.
Like i told you before in my last email that my family members are very wicked and bad people. They know that i have that sum of money with a diplomatic firm France but they do not have the address of the diplomatic firm and also the needed documents to have the funds claim.

Let me tell you what they did at first that made me lack and loose confidence,trust in them, despite all that i have done for each of them.I once asked them to close one of my account so that they can help me give the funds to the poor in France but they turned up and kept the funds to them selfs without carrying what i asked them to do for me successfully. As a result of that i will not allow them have my funds.

All i want you to do now is to let me know if you can help me get the funds from the security company and dispatch it to the orphans that i will send to you later when we must have gotten to a certain stage in this project.

As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to help me from the buttom of your heart and with all cost then and only I will furnish you with all details including the company for the secure of the release of my fund and disposure to the charities. And I will also send you all the necessary documentations to conclude this transaction and the diplomatic company details as my life is too short.

Please if yes then Reconfirm your Full Names, Contact address,Age,occupation and Direct Tel Number and a scanned copy of your identification to enable me ask my doctor's lawyer to help me prepare a power of attorney that will give you full legal backing as my beneficiary and also for me to introduce you to the security company before you contact them as my beneficiary.

My dear if you can help me get this funds and dispatch it to the orphans i promise you that i shall reward you with 35% of the total amount of the funds.15% will be for any expenses that you will incure so far and 20% for your handsome reward.Please help me because am dying in pains here.

Kindly get back to me immediately as i have less time to live here on earth.

Try and understand my condition and always pray for me.

Best regards

Your Brother Mr Brett McCorriston.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 pm

my dear Good Friend
how are you doing today.
I received your email,i am so glad with your willingness to help with my last dying wish on earth
please send me a scanned copy of passport identification that shows your full name and your picture.
I will forward the contact details of the security company and charity home list to you in my next mail.
I fully have confidence and trust in you and you cares so much about my health.
May Almighty Allah gives you strength to help me complete my project before i die.
My dear brother always remember to pray for me.

Regards,

Your Brother Brett McCorriston.

Client-BAS-Region
Mamadou Camara
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic shows iranian Ex-President Mahmud Ahmadinedschad

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Berman; <jeffreyberm8@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:21 pm

I'm Jeffrey Berman, A citizen of Scotland, born on February 9, 1953. I am a 62-years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I decided to donate £6 Million Pounds to you to promote charity works. Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine.

IPNET-BROADBAND
Telkom SA Limited
Integrated Network Planning
Private Bag X74
Pretoria
Gauteng
ZA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jack Verbunt; <jack@Dekabad.nl>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:31 am

MY Donation.......(barristertaylor.davies@yahoo.com )
I'J BOLTEN DIAGNOSED OF CANCER.,I DECIDED TO DONATE TO YOU $10,000,000.00USD TO YOU..MY PERSONAL REFERENCE NUMBER my law/chamber/solicitors/je/ws/WILL/9834520012.
CONTACT MY LAWYER, T.DAVIES,(+44)7438044553 WITH YOUR DETAILS, YOUR TEL NUMBER AND
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL VIA THIS EMAIL; (barristertaylor.davies@yahoo.com) ALONE FOR CLAIM

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Ricky Joe Bohannon; <rickyjoebohannon@myself.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Dear Friend/Charity Work!
I am Dr. Ricky Joe Bohannon, an aged widower suffering from long time cancer. I
have US$3,5Million proceed of my timber business but I need a very
honest and trustworthy person that will use the fund for charity work and
help the less privileged out there. I have mapped out 25%
of the US$3.5Million for you as a person while the
other 75% you will use for the charity work. If you
would be able to use the funds for charity work, please kindly reply for
further details.

Thanks,

Ricky Joe Bohannon

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Ricky Joe Bohannon; <pray4rickyjoebohannon@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:29 pm

My Dear,

Thanks so much for your urgent message. May the peace of Almighty God be with you and your family. I want to assure you, this is God's work and it is absolutely legitimate.

As said in my previous mail, I needed someone who I could trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer of the lungs. According to my new Doctors, I have got short time to live. We discovered this illness very late, due to my previous doctors laxity and incompetence. The illness has defiled all forms of medicine. I am genuinely afraid, i am losing the battle.

I am a Christian who believes in tenets of Bible. Due to my illness, I have resolved to give my money to charity. Unfortunately, the world is wicked and full of greedy people. Can you imagine, I do not even trust all the Monks here? I have reminded, I would randomly choosing a neutral person to help with my charity. I want you to distribute these funds to power. I am 65yrs old and God has really blessed me with fortunes.

My condition is desperate. I am weak and tired. I urgently need you to help me distribute these funds to charity work. Providence has brought you to me. Our meeting is divine and I am most convinced, you would be able to handle this project. I most happy, I have found you, a great person, like David and John in the Bible.

It is wise, I tell you little about my humble self. my late son's name is Bayotas. My beautiful daughters; sweet and loving wife of mine. I lost them all in a Plane Crash in Sebreneska Eastern Europe in 1985. Ever since then, I have remain single, just me and my business till this illness. Please I really want you to give out these funds to impoverished; extremely poor; destitute.

My lawyer does not believe in Charity and he wants the money invested. Unfortunately, I do not have time and strength for more profit oriented investments. I rather want to invest in impoverished people. I need someone trustworthy who can handle these funds and use it for Charity work, as that will please my soul, even when am gone.

I will instruct my lawyer to draft my will and codicil stating you as my beneficiary to these funds for the purpose of charity work although I have decided to set aside 25% as your salary covering for your good faith. Shalom means peace as I pray that God will grant you the infinite Wisdom to manage these Funds for its meant purposes.

I sincerely welcome your ideas and proposition on this project. On your response, i will forward your information to my lawyer for further action. I have also attached my international passport and some pictures here for your kind perusal. Thank you and God bless you.

My Regards.

Ricky

.... Name in the Certificate is identically

Pic 3 give a Hit in meet me for Ricky Bohannon

Ricky
57, Jawa, Indonesien
meetme.com/member/63727178

fb1.jpg

Return to “Other types of African scams”