It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widower Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dying widower Scam

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:23 pm

:roll:

This is based on blind trust, hoping that you will expand my wishes as desired. I have US$200 Million for charity projects. You will be getting 20% of total funds as your commission if interested.

Regards,
Mr. William Billington

Received: from host51-19-static.224-95-b.business.telecomitalia.it (EHLO tagliaficosrv.interni.tagliafico.com) ([95.224.19.51])
by msf4.hunter.cuny.edu (MOS 4.2.4-GA FastPath queued)
To: Recipients <nfo@hunter.cuny.edu>
Reply-To: williambillington@wildblue.net

ALICE-SMART
Telecom Italia S.p.A.
Alice - Smart
BBBEASYIP STAFF
Via Val Cannuta, 250
00166 Roma
Italy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dying widower Scam

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

William Billington; <williambill01@rogers.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Good day,

Thanks for your reply to my message. Please find attached more details for the project.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Mr. William Billington

<<<<<< was attached as Word-Doc

Good Day,

Thanks for your message. I am Mr. William G. Billington, a British Citizen who was an oil veteran looking for new opportunities to invest in life’s of the Orphans and Less privilege around the world. I have been directed by the spirit of humanity to send you this message. I no longer feel safe dealing with close friends, relatives, neighbors and loved ones as trust are often betrayed by people you least expected. I am presently undergoing medical treatment for cancer of the Lung and the doctors confirmed I have few months left to live. I was married without a child and my wife died after a brief illness in 2009. I am blessed by God with Millions of Dollars, Shares and Properties. I need you to help me do this in good faith, as I have entrusted you in this endeavor. You must keep your knowledge and involvement in this project to yourself only till all necessary procedures are meant by you. To begin this process, kindly send me your Full names, Full address, date of birth, Telephone, Fax number, Occupation and also any form of ID. As soon as I have them, I shall forward to my attorney in the United Kingdom. With this information's my Attorney would begin with the preambles of preparing all necessary legal documentations in your name {Change of Ownership} and lodge it with the probate registry of the High Court here in the United Kingdom. After due confirmation the probate would now release your letter of administration for claims to my estate funds.

This document as well as the Certificate of Fund Deposit issued by the bank when the fund was deposited in CASH DEPOSIT VAULTS ACCOUNT will be release to you. This will give you the legal backing to receive my funds. This is very legal hence we are going to observe all legalities. On completion of the documentation process with my attorney, you will assume the position of Signatory Heir of me (MR. WILLIAM BILLINGTON). There is no problem whatsoever because I have already made all the necessary arrangements. This project is 100% genuine and risk free and you should also know that your help would be further needed to help the less privilege and orphans in setting up an Orphanage Home in favor of my name there in your country or anywhere in the world you deem fit and my attorney will guide you through the process. Your suggestions are very much welcomed in this project and I am very impressed by the manner with which you have written to me.

I accept you as my heir in this regards and I want you to treat me with the kind of transparency I am going to treat you but I would prefer you take me as your brother in this project rather than just my heir. I want someone that would be able to stand up to responsibilities because the gains in this task are quite commensurate with the responsibilities. As I have told you earlier, I have within my grasp the instrument to bring this endeavor to a successful conclusion but not without your undiluted commitment, cooperation and assistance. There are laid down procedures that you must observe to bring this to reality within the shortest possible time if you respond swiftly to issues as they come. I want to also tell you that you must always wait for my advice and clarification before you make any move regarding this project. You are to also furnish me with your personal data's to enable my Attorney starts the full documentation process of this project here in your name. I understand the working conditions here, so you can trust my Attorney to handle all issues professionally. I also want a letter of ASSURANCE from you stating that you will not sit on my funds once it gets into your possession. Please know that you will be entitled to 20% of my total funds (US$200,000,000.00) for your good job well done and troubles while the balance 80% will be used by you with the help of my attorney to set up the Orphanage Home in favor of my name (WILLBILL ORPHANAGE HOME FOR ALL) and help the less privileged. I do hope I have given you proper explanation on what you need to know here.

You might be needed to travel and meet with my attorney in the United Kingdom if necessary to sign the legal documents if need be. I'm ready to prove there are still persons with big and good heart's to help the less privileged. If you are really ready, competent and capable in all terms let me know so I advice you further on this project. Please know my cause is legal and not fraudulent. I have never been part of anything illegal in my life and I will never do that in this short time left on mother earth. If you are not capable and ready for this project, Please do not bother writing me back. I have made the necessary contact at the bank that will help in this transaction or project.
Thanks and God bless you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. William G. Billington
11 Hebden Wilnecote,
Tamworth, Staffordshire B77 4HP
United Kingdom

Received: from [41.138.171.182] by web162906.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
From: "Mr. William Billington" <williambill01@rogers.com>
Reply-To: "Mr. William Billington" <williambill01@rogers.com>
Subject: WillBill Orphanange Home For All

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

GERALD PASSPORT.JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

William Billington; <williambill01@rogers.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:56 pm

This Passport is legit!!!!!! We suppose that the Mugus have helpers under the Hotel staff which organize copies of legit Passports from Hotel guests.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ahmed Kamara; <mr.akamara@kimo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Here writes Mr.Ahmed Kamara, suffering from cancerous ailment,I write this
email to you on my sick bed facing death. I am married to am English woman
who is dead some years ago.Our life together as man and wife lasted for
three decades without child until death took her away from me. My Doctor
told me yesterday that i have limited days to live due to the cancerous
problems and i have decided to use my fund in the bank for charity.I would
like you to help me distribute the fund to the needy,orphans, destitute,
the down-trodden society.Write to my private e-mail:(mr.akamara@kimo.com)
with this secret code (xxz12ddf) ONLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED to carry out this
task for humanity

Remain blessed
Mr. Admed Kamara.

Received: from mail.tajen.edu.tw (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mail.tajen.edu.tw (Postfix) with ESMTP id C375D37657F;
Reply-To: mr.akamara@kimo.com
X-Mailer: OpenWebMail 3.00_beta4 20130226 697
X-OriginatingIP: 41.132.12.172 (yc0611)

MWEB CONNECT (PROPRIETARY) LIMITED
MWeb Connect Pty Ltd
100 Fairway close
Parow
Cape Town 7463
South Africa

First IP shows Taiwan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ahmed Kamara, <mr.akamara@kimo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 pm

41 fife street, bertrams,
Johannesburg, South Africa.

Dear Beloved,

Thank you for your response, it goes to show that you have been destined to be great. I know it will be strange to you because we have never meet but i want you to know that what am telling you now is the truth. Am writing you this e-mail from my sick bed and i got your email account while searching for a charitable oriented foundation in the internet after my doctor pass the sad news to me that my days on earth are numbered.

I am married to am English woman who is dead some years ago. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child until death took her away from me.Before her death we both I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as i had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. This dream for charity work was to the fact that we needed a child which never come.

As am international merchant in gold and diamond and my vast estates and investment in capital market with a security company in South Africa with my late wife Mira Kamara who was a noble lady we where able to make a safe deposit of $ 10.5 Million United States Dollars for our proposed charity home with a Financial firm in South Africa.

I have discuss this matter with my Lawyer and I have told him about you. From every indications he has promised me that the funds can be transferred out to your country within 14 working days with the legal documents on your name as the BENEFACTOR and he is going to work with you and secure this funds from the Bank in South Africa where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manners and he will make the arrangement with the bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund , to move the fund from South Africa to meet you in your country, with your data.

My Attorney is Barrister Abdul Mohammed is a trusted lawyer that has been working with my family for the past 18 years so you have to be 100% sure that this funds is legal and risk free as i am the original depositor of the funds. He will make expenses on his part to secure and endorsement of all documents needed and further instruct you to contact the bank directly with the documents prepared for funds release to your country.

Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities, his email address is: (advocate_abdulmohammed@apctm.co.uk) Phone: +27 761787520. You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my late wife MADAM MIRA KAMARA of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too.

My doctor Mr. Roger don't want me to write any mail due to my health and i have to go through surgery later in the day and i am very scared. I pray that God should lead you through, make sure you start work as soon as you receive this money into your account. also pray for me to survive this. i will always pray in spirit.

Sincerely yours,
Mr Ahmed Kamara.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vincent Odipo; <vic_od677@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Dear Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
My name is Vincent Odipo from Kenya,a Business Guru in Kuwait.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has presently defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,Algeria, Kenya, Mali and Malaysia.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I had there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Seventy Six million dollars with Well Fargo Bank, that has been transferred to a secret place .I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations of your choice.
I have set aside 40% for you for your time and patience.
Please if you are interested in help me distribute this money to Charity,kindly provide the follow for my perusal.

1:Full Names.
2:Residential address.
3:Age.
4:Telephone.
5:Occupation
6:Country.

So my attorney can process the cash release to you, for the disbursement of funds to various charity organization with a 40% reward for your honest help.
Kindly reply to my private email:vic_od1234@hotmail.com
God be with you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Vincent

Received: from mail.it-tim.net (mail [195.189.104.9])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
Reply-To: <vic_od677@hotmail.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <vic_od677@hotmail.com>
X-Sender: zheka@it-tim.net
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/0.7.1

TOV
TV&Radio Company 'TIM'
76 Lenina Str.
Uman 20300
Cherkassy reg.
Ukraine

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

j.leroux777@hotmail.fr

Postby jaga » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Netlog = JP_gauthier111
Male / 74 years / United States
About me:
-----------------------------------
Name: Jean-Pierre Gauthier
Date of birth: 07.05.1939
language: Polish Hello.

If I wanted to send this message, it is not a simple random

I want to first apologize for the intrusion into his life, although I must admit that it is very important to me. My name is Mr. JEAN PIERRE GAUTHIER born. July 5, 1939 in Montreal, Canada. I suffer from throat cancer for more than three and a half years, and then, unfortunately, my doctor just told me that I was in the terminal, and my days are numbered because of my health, and degraded. I am a widow and I have no children, I began to regret bitterly.

In fact, why I am contacting you is that I want to make a deposit to my property, because I have no one to inherit. I sold almost all of my business with the export of wood and rubber and steel industry in Africa, where I lived for more than eight years. A large portion of these funds raised was paid to various humanitarian associations characters around the world, but especially here in Africa.

As for the rest of the amount totaled just € 2.5 million (2.5 million euros), currently on deposit with my bank Standard Chartered Banks personal account, my last wish would be to Don so that you can invest in the business, especially in humanitarian . I am fully aware of what I intend to do, and I think that even though we do not know, you can make good use of the money. I beg you to accept this legacy, but ask nothing in return, if not always, that doing good around me that I was not able to do in my life.

He said that they are sure to be thrown to the person responsible, and most of all good faith, I would ask you to contact us as soon as possible to provide a more detailed explanation of the reasons for my actions and the course of things. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you agree with my offer. May God be with you!

Please contact me through my e-mail: j.leroux777@hotmail.fr
May the peace and mercy of God be with you
Regards: JEAN PIERRE GAUTHIER.

Pic here -> http://assisted-living-centers.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nathan Joseph Esq.; <esqnathanj@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Dear friend/funds trustee,

This letter might come to you as a suprise but do not let it be.My Name's Mr.Tony .O.Balko. Given my current state of health,I have decided to donate what I have to you, I am 76 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my Wife, Who hadnworked with me tirelessly until we were driven out of botswana and our farms seized. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late wife estate to you for the good work and support since we never had any child, rather than allow My wife's relatives to use our hard earned funds ungodly.Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because he is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation soon. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of GBP £12,400,000.00 Pounds(Twelve million four Hundred thousand British Pounds) which is equivalent to $19,615,560.00 USD to you for the good work and expect you will help support the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment i cannot take any telephone calls right now due to my deteriorating health condition.You might be suprised how i came accro your email,i was doing a research on how to get a charity home to donate this funds to before i came across your email on the web and my spirit told me to contact donate the funds to you.Immediately i sent to you this email,i adjusted my Will and my Executor is aware I have changed my will; you and him will arrange for the change of ownership of the funds and transfer of funds to you.The funds deposited with a finance outfit and the name is with held basically for security and confidential purposes and would only be released to (you).

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and Please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Contact my Executor:
Nathan Joseph Esq.
Principal Partner Nathan Joseph and Associates
Email: esqnathanj@gmail.com

You are to contact him with your your information below fr further process:

*Full names
*Contact direct mobile number
*and your full address
You are advised to tell him that I have WILLED GBP £12,400,000.00 to you that I have known you for some years before now as I rightly introduced you to him,and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you as my friend for a specific good work. I know you may not remember me too well again but I have been directed to do this from my heart. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish.And Also I will be contacting with you by email from time to time. I sincerely hope I make the operation.

Regards,
Mr.Tony Balko

Received: from [10.185.131.133] (unknown [41.203.69.2])
(Authenticated sender: domenico)
Reply-To: esqnathanj@gmail.com

GLOBACOM
Globacom Information Systems Department
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

First IP shows Italy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jose Isaac Branco; <isaac.branco@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:10 am

Dearest Beloved,

I am Jose Isaac Branco., A Portuguese national,I was browsing and I saw your e-mail, So i decided to write you if your e-mail is real, I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members.

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money. I have a huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million dollars with a finance House in United State. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. You will take out 20% of these funds for your assistance.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible and treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Regards,
Jose Isaac Branco

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Dearest xxxxxx,

I do not wish this for anyone not for any reason what so ever. Here are my pictures attached in the hospital to help explain my plight. I have been betrayed by family, friends and legal representatives hence i have lost confidence in any neither lawyer nor family member.

In as much as I appreciate your deep concern and prayers, permit to inform you factually that I made the deposit as personal treasure and photographic materials hence the need to work with a matured partner to diligently effect the relocation exercise albeit meticulously. It is difficult for me to assume total control from here at the Sheihk Saad Medical Centre in Manama - Bahrain, hence my desire for you to act in-between as none of my family knows about this deposit.

I have been greatly disappointed by my family members they have failed to carry out all the instructions I gave to them when I shared all my assets to them.

As I write you this mail everybody has abandoned me in the hospital here in Bahrain. The most painful aspect is my wife, I hear that she is now having an affair with another man; she could not even wait for me to die. I am happy that my wish is about to be carried out, since my immediate family has decided to act wickedly, I have sworn that they shall not know about this money. It must go to charity so that I can make peace with my soul.

I strongly believe that life on the Earth is temporary, but our Soul is eternal and further existence is defined by God and depends on how and what the man lived for. My disease is not a punishment, but God's favor to me, because I have cleaned my soul by it. Suffering always cleans. Also good deeds clean our soul. I deposited the money in care of a diplomatic agent in United State.
Note that you do not need to travel to any Country in other to take control of the consignment (money). The Diplomatic agency will deliver the consignment (Money) to you in your house.

You need to re-assure me that you can handle this transaction and that you promise to distribute the money to charity organizations especially those in need. I have been very rude to people all my life, that is the reason why I want to do a little good so that I can have peace in my soul and also when I die at least it will be on record that I helped changed somebody's life for good. I have completely realized that one can be happy only if he takes care of other people, "That is when one thinks of other's happiness and that is to be helpful for others. I strongly believe that life on Earth is temporary, but our Soul is eternal and further existence is defined by God and depends on how and what a person lived for.

My trust and my wishes are sacred for you and I want you to be responsible not before me, but before God. I would have loved to speak with you, but unfortunately this cancer has made it almost impossible for me to speak. I feel serious pain each time I want to speak. We can always communicate through the e-mail. Please answer these questions.

(1)You're Full Names.
(2)How old are you?
(3)What do you do for a living?
(4)Private telephone number?
(5)Your Country?

Please note that I do not intend to cause you any problems, this money belongs to me, all you need to do is to help me distribute it as I have instructed. The doctors informed me that I have about Eight weeks to live, so you can see why I am desperate to conclude this project before I pass away... I thank God that He sent me my teacher (Jesus Christ) who gave me the most important and useful knowledge about soul. Now my soul is preparing for the most important thing to face God.

As soon as I hear from you, I will notify the Diplomatic courier agent that I have nominated you to collect the consignments on my behalf. Note that this must be kept Confidential between me and you until the consignment (money) get to your possessions. The only thing they will need from you is to settle for the storage/Demurrage because the consignment (Money) as been deposited and secured with them in their vault room for quite some time and would have accumulate little storage cost.

Always put me in your daily prayers that God should accept my humble soul in heaven when i die.

I hope to hear from you soon.

May God bless you and your family
Brother Isaac

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Dearest xxxxx,

I am delighted to read from you and I must say that I am happy that my last wish is about to be carried out. I will write an Authorization release letter to the Asset Management/ Diplomatic Courier Agent ordering for the release and delivery of the consignment to you, but before i do this i would want you to re-assure me that you are capable enough to handle this project and that you will not betray my wishes after you have received the consignment (Money), and would also need the requested details and also give me a call cus i need to make sure you are real and can be trusted. I will send you my ID after i have verified your details and satisfied that you can handle this project in peace.

As soon as I hear from you with the re-assurance I shall immediately write the authorization letter to the Diplomatic Courier Agency and then email you with the contact of the diplomatic agent in charge so that you can contact him and make claim for the consignment box and i shall also give you a clue on how to contact the diplomatic agent and thereafter i shall send you m ID..

I find it very difficult to talk on the phone cus this has affected my throat, but i can send and received text message, I lived in New York for two years before i was brought to Bahrain.. here is my cell phone number 646-547-3652 even though i find it difficult to speak on the phone i want you to call me as soon as you get this email so that i can be sure that i am dealing with someone capable and also like to speak with you and give you more clue on how to execute this project.

I patiently wait to hear from you....

God bless you.
Isaac Branco

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Send me details i requested before we can move forward

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widower Scam

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Netlog: acosta_alonso
male - 56 years, Montreal, Canada
Name: Alonso Acosta
Date of birth: 21/09/1957
Mother tongue: Spanish
:twisted:
:twisted:
Hello My name is Mr. ACOSTA ALONSO I am Canadian citizen . I had a contact with you in this way to you want to do something that is very important to do . And what worries me , as do a significant subsidy for me since the day I took this decision to help that does not have the means to realize their ambitions.

Work Sheldin Check a Canadian insurance company . I grant , not what that means , but I just help people in need, and colleagues do not know many people in this city because I'm still within the four walls of my house , I suffered for 4 years a disease that took my life for lung Dancing to justify currently installed in my cage poisons. I have this disease for about three months after I have my doctor said it's hard to say that the disease may be inevitable because my days are counted .

In this sense, since Wednesday I have been urgently top bill in the parish of Santa Maria de Montreal, and I have my main concern Subsidy poor, said it was a very good decision on my part because he has no children and my Blais Sergine wife dead he and three years and that really affected her .
I want to make this grant in Africa / Europe / America / Asia , and do not have kids you prefer contact Mr / Ms for you of my decision was a big risk I was taken by me.
I put in my personal account, the sum of ( € 2,000,000) Two Million Euros to keep a pending construction grants, prefer to keep this fund in my account until I can find someone you can trust honest this important task .
I suffer a lot and now I'm afraid I have not slept much about what 's on the night that I do not want to die without having made at least one act of receiving people in Africa, Europe , America , Asia. I want an answer from you , because after finding an honest person I can pay these funds to a person who can use this amount for the construction of an orphanage or center for other important concerns.

I hope your message should be personally know you, since this is an urgent message for me. Meaceptar want my most sincere and distinguished me . Please make thee contact me as soon as possible if you agree to my offer. This is my personnal email : acosta.alonso2013 @ hotmail.frSincerely,
ACOSTA ALONSO

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Thomas James; <mr.thomasjames1@yahoo.com.hk>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Dearest Beloved,

I am Thomas James., A Portuguese national,I was browsing and I saw your e-mail, So i decided to write you if your e-mail is real, I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members.

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money. I have a huge cash deposit of $5.5M (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only with a security company in Europe. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. You will take out 30% of these funds for your assistance and give the remaining to charity organization,Churches,Motherless babies home and physical challenge people.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible and treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity and i will send you pictures of me before and after the disease.

Regards,
Thomas James

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Thomas James; <mr.thomasjames1@yahoo.com.hk>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:33 am

Dearest Beloved,

I do not wish this for anyone not for any reason what
so ever. Here are my pictures attached in the hospital to help
explain my plight. I have been betrayed by family, friends and
legal representatives hence i have lost confidence in any neither
lawyer nor family member.
In as much as I appreciate your deep concern and prayers, permit
to inform you factually that I made the deposit as personal
treasure and photographic materials hence the need to work with a
matured partner to diligently effect the relocation exercise
albeit meticulously. It is difficult for me to assume total
control from here at the Sheihk Saad Medical Centre in Manama -
Bahrain, hence my desire for you to act in-between as none of my
family knows about this deposit.
I have been greatly disappointed by my family members they have
failed to carry out all the instructions I gave to them when I
shared all my assets to them.
As I write you this mail everybody has abandoned me in the
hospital here in Bahrain. The most painful aspect is my wife, I
hear that she is now having an affair with another man; she could
not even wait for me to die. I am happy that my wish is about to
be carried out, since my immediate family has decided to act
wickedly, I have sworn that they shall not know about this money.
It must go to charity so that I can make peace with my soul.
I strongly believe that life on the Earth is temporary, but our
Soul is eternal and further existence is defined by God and
depends on how and what the man lived for. My disease is not a
punishment, but God's favor to me, because I have cleaned my soul
by it. Suffering always cleans. Also good deeds clean our soul. I
deposited the money in an Asset with a security company in Europe.
Note: that I will prefer you travel to the Country in other to
take control of the consignment (money) for better transacting But
if you are unable to travel then you would have to make an
arrangement with the security company to have it
shipped/freighted,The Asset Management/ Diplomatic Courier Agency
will deliver the consignment (Money) to you in your house in your
country...
You need to re-assure me that you can handle this transaction and
that you promise to distribute the money to charity organizations
especially those in need. I have been very rude to people all my
life, that is the reason why I want to do a little good so that I
can have peace in my soul and also when I die at least it will be
on record that I helped changed somebody's life for good. I have
completely realized that one can be happy only if he takes care of
other people, "That is when one thinks of other's happiness and
that is to be helpful for others. I strongly believe that life on
Earth is temporary, but our Soul is eternal and further existence
is defined by God and depends on how and what a person lived for.
My trust and my wishes are sacred for you and I want you to be
responsible not before me, but before God. I would have loved to
speak with you, but unfortunately this cancer has made it almost
impossible for me to speak. I feel serious pain each time I want
to speak. We can always communicate through the e-mail. Please
send me this information.

(1)Your Legal Full Names.
(2)Your Age & Marital Status
(3)Your Occupation
(4)Your Mobile and land phone number
(5)Your Home Address.

Please note that I do not intend to cause you any problems, this
money belongs to me, all you need to do is to help me distribute
it as I have instructed. The doctors informed me that I have about
Eight weeks to live, so you can see why I am desperate to conclude
this project before I pass away... I thank God that He sent me my
teacher (Jesus Christ) who gave me the most important and useful
knowledge about soul. Now my soul is preparing for the most
important thing to face God.
As soon as I hear from you, I will notify the an attorney that you
would act as the bonafide beneficiary to the consignment. Note
that this must be kept Confidential between me and you until the
consignment (money) get to your possessions. The attorney will be
in the very best position to guide you on how to transact with the
security company okay.
Always put me in your daily prayers that God should accept my
humble soul in heaven when i Thomas James dies.
I hope to hear from you soon.

May God bless you and your family

Thomas James.

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

Return to “Other types of African scams”