It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mugu Witchdoctor Scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Templeofprosperity@fireman.net

Postby Bix » Sun May 28, 2017 6:51 pm

+27718046471

Testimony By Mrs.Natalia Kanem ,How i got my ex husband back fast!

I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.

So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.

So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the spell caster whom he visited. {Templeofprosperity@ fireman.net}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so she spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children.

Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr.Nsozi Mulo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you in any type of problem you are having in your life even in your business .. Email her at: {Templeofprosperity@ fireman.net} ,or visit his Web site to know more about her: http://www.spellsofmagicafrica.com ,and i lives in United State. Thank you sooooo much!!!

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Templeofprosperity@fireman.net

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+27-83-5517067

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:19 pm

+27-83-5517067 -->> South Africa

plus.google.com/108059533538296821653
prof Adam spell caster

LOVE ADDICTION LOVE SPELLS +27835517067 USA,UK,GERMANY,CANADA, AUSTRALIA, QATAR,SWISS Get Crazy Love Spells This Season and Get your ex-back into Your Life Have you lost love recently? Are you planning to get your ex back into your life? Crazy love spells would certainly come to your rescue during these emotional day. They are effective love spells that would certainly drive your partner to mad to get back into their lives. Many of you may not be convinced with the fact, yet it is true that

Crush Love Spell +27835517067 Have run out of options? Do you want your crush to come hunting for you? Crush love spell is very special spell and it only purpose is make whoever you have a crush with to fall in love with even before you say a word to that person. This love spell is not new only many people don't think of it as major love spell but in fact it is as important as many other love spells because there lots of people who feel that they have crush for others but without any solution

Black Magic Spells +27835517067
Black magic spells like we said earlier that black magic is the most powerful among all magic art, also black magic spells are the most powerful in search a way that no any other spell can be compared to them that makes black magic love spells to be the most favorable love spells but only for those who can handle black magic
Some casters gamble and inter grate black magic with other magic spells just to make them more powerful than usual spells which resulted to see voodoo spells in black magic even though that has proved to be working perfectly but still black magic remains unchallenged.
All spells attached to black magic are very powerful and strong just like protection spells, binding spells, love spells etc. We can't deny the presence of other magic spells though.
it is always the best idea to contact spell casting personal who handle very well this art of magic
You can achieve all most everything in your life as a result of black magic if it is performed on positive terms. Relationship problems, financial problems, healthy problems or bad luck! there is nothing that you can't get helped with if you approach black magic in the right way.call or watsap on:+27835517067 or email:profadamspells@gmail.com.for more details go to www.profadamspellcaster.com
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

khaled choco fontaine - maitredahwekanmambou002@gmail.com, +22996414106

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:00 pm

maitredahwekanmambou002@gmail.com
phone number: +22996414106 -->> Benin

plus.google.com/112748704879778902093
khaled choco fontaine

Hello Miss, Sir ,
You will find that no married or woman you who never finds happiness couples. You who are sick and the doctors never find what you're suffering Master Dah Wekanmambou him he has little to help you find satisfaction, it really ruled the power of African witchcraft at the beginning I thought not, but when to consultation to inform me that I will find uses in 7 day, I really believe it but 7 days / 7 days a 100% satisfaction guarantee., his surprised me more and my ex that I had lost after two years I ask the Master Dah Wekanmambou that I want her back, he give 48 Hour, there really too many to what Mr, I go through this channel to tell you thank you for all that you m hast done, I can not sity all here. It can help the businessmen wishing to thrive in their fields, merchants, the wholesaler, who wishes Harmony of the couple, chasing the evil spell, their Shining Star, Mighty Become Sexually Having a big penis and Long , Having big ass, you who find money and it ends quickly and you do not even know how you use it the little magical help you money multiplier. So if you need help in the aid of the check on their email address'll get you a 100% satisfaction guaranteed ..
Email: maitredahwekanmambou002@gmail.com
Phone: 0022996414106
WhatsApp Number: 0022996414106

:mugu:
ImageImageImage

Same Africanoboi offers a loan services reported here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=32910&p=536266#p536266

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sheryln Coleman - drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:57 am

plus.google.com/102232347090526238010
Sheryln Coleman

Hello, I’m the most happiest person on the face of the earth, after 6 months of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks goes to Dr Ogundu for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful testimony about Dr Ogundu how he has helped lots of people on their relationship problems i was reading a magazine when i saw great testimonies, as well my predicament then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which he told me not to worry that he is assuring me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr Ogundu so much because of how he has been helping many people, my boyfriend who left me for good suddenly replied my text and returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy am so grateful to Dr Ogundu for what he has done for me and I promise to testify his goodness all through my life. If you are there passing the same problem or any kinds of problem contact this great man on his email address: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com

1. Getting your lover or husband back
2 Lottery spell
3 If you can’t satisfy your partner
4 Weight loss spell
5 Divorce spell
6 promotion in offices
7 Getting your money back
8 Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
9 Love spell
10 marriage commitment and so many more
11 Money spell/ good luck spell

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Max Ehrlich - igbajesolutionpalace@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:13 am

plus.google.com/105963921951118105354
Max Ehrlich

My wife and I have been married for 7 years on November 11th. She recently told me she wasn't in love with me that she loved me more like a friend. She said she wants a divorce that she has been unhappy for a year now. I've been not so good as far as making promises and not keeping them but I have been trying to change and it doesn't seem to work. I love my wife to death and I took my vowels very seriously. I asked her to go to marriage counseling and she said no.we have 4 kids. We agreed to a 2 month break and try to work things out after that. Some of the problems we face are not having our own place to live and may be debt pile up. I really want things to work. The hurt that I feel is killing me and I’m to the point where I don’t eat and rarely drink anything.one day i was on line and there was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Silvia Soulez ,she testified about how Dr. Igbafe brought back her Ex lover in less than 17 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop Dr .Igbafe e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr. Igbafe a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just the space of 17 hours, my wife came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. i have paid my debts and we are planning to get a new house. Dr .Igbafe is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man…If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great Dr. Igbafe today, he will be the answer to your problems. Here’s his contact:
igbajesolutionpalace@gmail.com
Max, Germany

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Winifredoch Jordan - templeoriwo@gail.com, +234708186543

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:41 am

plus.google.com/109530531255814834267
Winifredoch Jordan
spiriyualtempleoriwogmail.com
templeoriwo@gail.com
+234708186543

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: spiriyualtempleoriwogmail.com templeoriwo@gail.com/ whatsapp ;+2347081865433. you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover

Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution

through spiriyualtempleoriwo@gmail.com , templeoriwo@gmail.com /whatsapp ;+2347081865433

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

temple oriwo - templeoriwo@gmail.com, +2349036773361

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:43 am

templeoriwo@gmail.com
temple oriwo

My boyfriend dumped me 6 months ago after I accused him of seeing another girl and insulting him.I want him back in my life but he refused to have any contact with me.He changed his line,blocked me from sending him emails and facebook messages.I was so confused and don't know what to do. So I reached to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how this powerful spell caster helped people to get their ex back. So I contacted the spell caster whose name is Dr oriwo and i explained my problem to him and he casted a spell for me and assured me of getting my boyfriend back in 2days, and to my greatest surprise the Second day my boyfriend came knocking at my door and asked me to forgive him.I am so happy that my love is back again. Once again thank you Dr oriwo,you are truly talented and gifted. Email:templeoriwo@gmail.com or call now tel:+2349036773361 He is the only answer to your problems.He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing his name for the good work he did for me and people are still talking about him on the Internet. templeoriwo@gmail.com or call now tel:+2349036773361

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+233502934415

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 am

interpals
naa_tia Naa_Tia, 42 y.o.
Tamale, Ghana

I am a powerful spiritual helper from the northern part of Ghana and I get solution to all kinds of problems call me or whassap me for your perfect spiritual help on +233502934415

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Ifabunmi - agiloherbals@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:03 pm

ifatope
- 39 y/o man
- from Lagos, Nigeria
- English, Arabic
- seeking a man from 34 to 44 y/o

Personal details of ifatope

Name ifatope
Sex man
Children 8
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1978 April 24
Height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity African
Religion Hindu
Marital status Attached
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Occupation Clerical
Income $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker Rarely
Drinker Rarely

ifatope are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 34-44
Looking for a height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Looking for a body type Ample
Relationship Relationship

my name is doctor ifabunmi i be tradtional native doctor this what i base in : Business/Job Advancement, Stroke, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Mis-carriage, Promise&Fail, Protection, Command Power, Disappear in Danger, Political victory, Back to sender, Infection, and many more...on call me on my phone +2348177814505 o can on my site http:/ /agiloherbal.webs.com/ this my gmail agiloherbals@gmaill.com
Date: 2017-11-14 14:12:59

.... he makes also Nonsense in s4r

... Phone number give a Hit in FB for (no Iformation)

Rahamon Olaniyi

...... his Webpage is more as kinky and strange
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mugu Witchdoctor Scams

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Mamafarida123 29, Centurion, South Africa

I am a gifted traditional, spiritual and energy healer or worker, or herbalist possessing mystical and divine powers passed on to me by my forefathers for the good of mankind - (depending on how each person sees my services).
I offer in-depth spiritual healing, medical and clinical Western and African herbal consultations in person or via phone. Lifelong devotion to the Spirits, and Nature and Herbal Medicine, extensive training along with over 15 years of professional practice has made me an expert in diagnosing patterns of imbalance according to a human overall well-being paradigm. +27710482807

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Awonon Vodoun - awonon.vod@gmail.com , +22 960 853 020

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:33 am

plus.google.com/116818840547282675860
Awonon Vodoun

Read and share to help your family needs.
Recover your lost love in 72 hours maximum by Prince George.
You suffer from emotional or social neglect? You live in the grip of stress and discomfort ??
You would have your pourte money or magical suitcase that produces money ??
Contact the Prince to solve your problems either remotely or by visit or by mail ...
Experience the realities of the great spiritual Master Voodoo Prince George.
For the problem of Love, Back of the beloved, balancing your relationship in terms of fidelity and sexuality; fertility for couples who have no children; Impotence, shyness, neighborhood problems, attraction of customers, competition, help decision making for executives in positions of responsibility; help for those who have problems with the law or the administration; disease, exorcism ...
Magic Wallet to avoid being poissard cheaply.
You are haunted or your home is haunted by strange phenomena; you see inexplicable phenomena that cause you problems
Do not hesitate anymore just take contact with him and finish with your anxieties:
Whatsapp and Tel: +22 960 853 020
Mail: awonon.vod@gmail.com
Web: http:// www. princevodoun.onlc.fr

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

DR MUSA +27712800803

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:15 am

plus.google.com/100081066556067777266
Traditional Healer

CALL/WHATSAPP SPELL CASTER DR MUSA +27712800803.
Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in U.S.A, UK, Canada, Australia, Alaska, South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Namibia, California, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Alaska, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Anchorage, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Alabama, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Birmingham, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Huntsville, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Arkansas, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Little Rock, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Arizona, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in California, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Colorado, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Connecticut, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in District of Columbia, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Delaware, F Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Florida, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Georgia, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Hawaii, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Iowa , Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Idaho, I Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Illinois, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Indiana, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Kansas, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Kentucky, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Louisiana, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Massachusetts, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Maryland, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Maine, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Michigan, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Minnesota, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Missouri, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Mississippi, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Montana, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in North Carolina, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in North Dakota, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Nebraska, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in New Hampshire, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in New Jersey, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in New Mexico, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Nevada, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in New York, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Ohio, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Oklahoma, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Oregon, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Pennsylvania, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Rhodes Island, S Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in South Carolina, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in South Dakota, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Tennessee, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Utah, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Texas, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Virginia, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Vermont, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Washington, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Wisconsin, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in West Virginia, Lost Love Spell Caster Expert, Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster Expert in Wyoming.
The mentioned Psychic healer has divine powers that enable you to connect to your forefathers or ancestors, even if a deceased family, Lover, Friends, to give you guidance in life and enable you to change the course of your destiny spells are used by which your lover will stick on you and you will be having a very strong relationship happiness I can help you anytime no matter where you`re I will cast long distance spells to solve your problem immediately.
CALL/WHATSAPP DR MUSA +27712800803.
OR VISIT:
powerfulone.webs.com - Spell caster/traditional healer/lost lover

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dr Paul, 595-336-3047

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:38 am

disableddatingcanada.com/member/profile_drpaul45.html

Am Paul by name single and searching for honest caring woman. Am black tall handsome and a herbal doctor. I cure all type of human disease like cancer Parkinson's and many other diseases. I also give treatment to disease patient. I owns my business Nd this is what I have been doing since 17 years . I drive and have two cars . U can reach me on my cell number. 595-336-3047 . Am very open for the special and serious woman.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+27640399331

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:11 pm

interpals
papasimble Papa simble, 37 y.o.
Kraaifontein, South Africa [Current City & Hometown]
am a traditional doctor i work with my brother to help those who realy face spiritual problems and to those who realy wanna change there lives spiritualy +27640399331

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mugu Witchdoctor Scams

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:49 pm

+233502934415 from 16.09.17

.... Phone number in FB

Naam Tia from Tamale Port/Ghana .... married

.facebook.com/agbemafle.mina

I am a spiritual helper from the northern part of Ghana and I get solution to all kinds of spiritual problems
(1)make money to be come rich with out rituals (instant money) (2)promotion at work place (3) business to move forward and faster (4)if you want your woman or your man to love you Alone (5) luck of jobs (6) to be famous in the society in which you found your self (7) football solutions (8) travel to abroad (9) lotto numbers solutions 10) to join the rich family group call +233502934415

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Other types of African scams”