It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Recovery scams, Pt. 3 (Fake EFCC Nigeria, Fake FBI etc.)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lai Mohammed <westernun383@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:27 am

Mr. Lai Mohammed
<westernun383@gmail.com> wrote:
I am Mr Lai Mohammed, Nigeria Information Minister on foreign affairs
to Federal Government of Nigeria. I was instructed by Senate Committee
on International Transfer to get you informed concerning your
outstanding payment which is now under payment review for 2019 payment
Re-Allocation. This took effect after our formal Finance Minister Mrs
Kemi Adeosu, EFCC chairman and some bank directors were fired from
office by our government before Mrs. Vera Uzo the director of Nigeria
Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) was appointed to be in charge of
financial matter in Nigeria.

This was resolved after the Board meetings involving our Senate
Committee ,banks directors,foreign Remittance officers of each bank
and Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit director Mrs Vera Uzo whom is
now in charge of financial matter,Therefore,it has been agreed before
the senate committee that all outstanding payment waiting for
transfer under commercial bank or Central Bank over the years should
be paid to beneficiary's concern as an order from the presidency in
other to redeem the image and reputation of our government

This ugly development has come to the notice of our Federal Government
that some corrupt and unscrupulous persons in bank and ministries are
involve in illegal ACT of fund transfer with bank directors,Finance
Minister and our formal EFCC chairman Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde by
declaring that some beneficiaries whom has contract/inheritance fund
to claim here in Nigeria are dead.

This information has kept our formal EFCC Chairman Mr Ibrahim
Lamorde,Finance Minister and some bank directors under our Government
surveillance through NFIU, therefore all protocols must be observed
concerning outstanding debt own to beneficiaries whom their
transaction is over due for completion, our governments want to know
about your current situation concerning your outstanding Debt if you
are alive to proceed with the claim.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Lai Mohammed
Information Minister
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Lai Mohammed <westernun383@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Recovery scams, Pt. 3 (Fake EFCC Nigeria, Fake FBI etc.)

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:28 am

Mr. António Guterres
<dr.desmondmartins.atm118@googlemail.com> wrote:
Attention: Beneficiary,

You may not Understand why this mail came to you. A joint meeting was held by the United Nation top officials with the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Beneficiary/Inheritance fund under category concerning all the scam victims worldwide, which was addressed and headed by the two bodies. It became imperative to contact you on the subject matter.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed or extorted money from due to advance fee fraud, the UNITED NATIONS, the World Bank and Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) have agreed to compensate each and everyone of you, with the sum of US$1,500,000.00. This includes every foreign contractors/Next of kin and people that have had an unfinished transaction or International businesses that failed due to Government problems or irregularities.

In the meeting it was concluded that all potential Compensation beneficiary fund should be credited into an ATM DEBIT CARD, which they can use to withdraw the fund in any AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM) nearest to them in their Country respectively, with a sole charge of US$195.00 dollars for the passing of the Bill by the United Nations Board of trustees and by the United States Congress and also for the delivery of their ATM card to their house address respectively.

It become paramount to contact you on the subject matter for you to be careful from the kind of email you attend to now and onward, because if you misses this opportunity, i will not attend to your issues again. Do what's right. Don't sit around and wait for someone else to do the right thing first.

Your name is in our list and that is why we are contacting you, it has been agreed upon and have been signed by the United Nations Board of Directors and The World Bank Trustees.

You have to contact Mr. James Patrick (UPS) he is our payment agent, as he is our UNITED NATIONS representative in San Francisco, California USA, contact him immediately for your compensation payment through Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Card

Send him your correct mailing addresses where you want him to send the DEBIT CARD to you and your telephone number and tell him your file Reference Number below (RE-0809_G).

Contact Mr. James Patrick
Email: mr.jamespatr0@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you received your compensation payment. You are free to email me, if you have any question.

Regards,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary Genaral, United Nations
E-mail: antoniog.unsg@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael Rafferty - michaelprafferty500@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:18 pm

FBI Headquarters 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20535 USA Attn: Beneficiary After proper and several investigations by the Western Union, Money Gram, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United Nations (UN) Offices we found your name among those that have sent money through Western Union and Money Gram in the course of receiving your Inheritance, Lottery, United Nation compensation funds which proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them through the above mentioned means. To this regard United Nations (UN) held a meeting with the Board of Directors of WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) the FBI alongside with the United States Secretary of the Treasury. As a result of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (U.S.500,000.00USD) should be transferred to you from the funds set aside by The United States Department of the Treasury to compensate scam victims. This case is being handled and supervised by the FBI therefore we have submitted your details to effect the transfer of your funds to you. Contact the MoneyGram board office through the information below. Contact Person: Michael Rafferty Email: michaelprafferty500@gmail.com Yours sincerely, Christopher A. Wray FBI Director
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christopher A. Wray - bmaryam5@googlemail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:20 pm

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
WASHINGTON D.C ROOM,7367
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE
NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535,

Attention:;Beneficiary,

We FBI Office,Has received a report against you that you are not
serious To Receive Your long Inheritance transaction from Africa that
has been Approved On 20th June 2019, Now The complain Is For you to
try and receive your Inheritance fund through Cash Payment In Houston
Texas only, you are to contact American Ambassador To Lomé,Togo, which
you are to receive your Cash payment within next 7 working days as our
investigations still on, Your Cash payment value is $10.5m, Ten
million Five hundred thousand dollars.You should endeavor to regulate
this issue to avoid canceling of your payment,

Again we are to give you the Ambassador's contact for you to contact
him immediately and let this office know all you are doing with them
on the receiving of your Cash,

Here is His Contact....

Name; Mr;David R. Gilmour, .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: seems Mugu likes Pink Floyd
American Ambassador To Lomé,Togo,
Email;ambassadoroffice63@yahoo.com

Finally If You Wish To Receive Your Fund This Time Stop Any
Communication And Any Transaction With Any Bank Or Any Company
Anywhere As Our Office is Out To See You Receive Your Fund Before 7
working days Which We Are To Stop All This Criminal That Collecting
Funds From You People,

Thanks,As We Are Waiting To Hear From You,

Yours Faithfully.

For the FBI Office
Mr.Christopher A. Wray,
The New Director,
Copy To American Ambassador's Office,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Special Agent Mark Giuliano - fbi.infos01@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:03 pm

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Field Intelligence Groups J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.

Attention: Beneficiary,

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via
e-mail instead of certified mail, post-mail, phone or face to face
conversation. It's due to the urgency and importance of the security
information of our citizens. I am Special Agent Mark Giuliano from the
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Intelligence Groups
(FIGs). We intercepted package at JFK Airport, New York. The package
were scanned and they contained large sums of money ($5.5 million),
also some backup documents that bear your name as the Beneficiary /
Receiver. Investigation was carried out on the diplomat that
accompanied the package into the United States and he stated that he
was to deliver the funds at your residence as an overdue payment owed
to you by the Federal Republic of Nigeria through the security company
in the United Kingdom.

After cross-checking all legal documents in the package, we found out
that your package was lacking an important document and we can't
release the package to the diplomat until the document is found, we
have no other option than to confiscate your package.

According to Internal Revenue Code (IRC) in Title 26 also contain
reporting requirement on a Form 8300, Report of package Over $10,000
Received in a Trade or Business, money laundering activity may violate
18 USC §1956, 18 USC 1957, 18 USC 1960, and provision of Title 31, and
26 USC 6050I of the United States Code (USC), this section will
discuss only those money laundering and currency violation under the
jurisdiction of IRS, your package lacks proof of ownership certificate
from the joint team of IRS and IRC, you're requested to reply back
immediately for direction on how to procure the fund
ownership certificate to avoid being charge for evading the law, which
is punishable offense in the United States.

You are required to reply within 72hours or you will be prosecuted in
a court of law for money laundering, also you are instructed to desist
from further contact with any bank(s) or person(s) in Nigeria or the
United Kingdom or any part of the world regarding your payment because
your package has been confiscated by the Federal Bureau of
Investigation here in the United States.

Special Agent Mark Giuliano
Regional Deputy Director
Field Intelligence Groups (FIGs)
+1 929 235-7274

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

360-276-6257 & adamsr302@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:20 pm

World bank Group
<adamsr302@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

IMPORTANT COMPENSATION TO YOU

Following the petition we received from United Nations Human Rights Commissions (UNHRC) and the International Arbitration panel over non compensation of advance fee fraud and scam victims in Africa. The African Union has set up a special panel called the (Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel) (FDRP) that comprises all the financial monitoring and compensation body and IC3 to work out the modalities for an amicable way of making sure that every victim of fraud from Africa and other country is duly compensated as a pre-condition of lifting the economic sanction, The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

It is significant to mention that the African Union is aware of the situation and some fund spent by you through western union in the cause of your inadequate dealings,
Owing to this development, The IC3 Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel has resolved to pay every victim of fraud whichever way in Africa and other part of the countries the sum of US$1.500,000.00 (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) each.

However, on verification of the file for approval, your names with several others was approved to receive the compensation through western union as you can see the first transfer have been initiated and successful. You can go to any western union outlet and pick up the money now.

Please note: we will be sending only $7,500 per day because of daily transfer limit till we complete the total of $1.500,000.00 USD
Here is the western union detail to receive the $7,500 that was sent. To confirm your MTCN visit Western Union Website on https://www.westernunion.com/global-ser ... k-transfer

MTCN Number: # 446-010-9854
Sender's Name: Shahrini Binti Mohamed
Amount: $7,500

Note: I have been Officially Assigned to facilitate this Transaction, I hereby advise you adhere to my instruction to enable us complete your Compensation Fund Transfer Successfully. E-mail me your phone number in other to call or text you once we send another $7,500 to you. My direct phone number is +1( 360) 276-6257

Thanks & Regards
David T. Cody ,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

360-276-6257 & adamsr302@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:22 pm

Mrs.Mardochée V. Mukouro
FROM HIGH COURT OF ECOWAS BENIN
REPUBLIC BRANCH:
FROM THE DESK OF DR. THEODORE BOLO THE EXECUTIVE CHIEF
JUDGE---FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF ECOWAS.-- IN CONJUCTION WITH
THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION(F.B.I) ADDRESS.
B/OP/1234 PLOT -AKPAKPA,
COTONOU BENIN REP. WEST-AFRICA.

Attn Dear Beneficiary ,

It is very important to let you know that the entire High Court Of Ecowas Benin Republic are here to make it clear to you that there was a case that has been handling in this ECOWAS since July 1st 20179 concerning your funds -after we have consulted the FBI and Police Interpol and they informed us the same points that you did not yet receive your funds from Africa. Because we got some reports that you did not received your funds since after every stories you heard regarding the funds and
all type of payments you have paid to receive the funds but none is received by you.

And we are hereby to know the truth because the person that is in charge of the transaction said in this court here that you have abandoned your funds and confirmed to him that you abandoned your funds .

Please we are here to hear the truth from you, because acording to the president of this country Patrice Talon , he also told us that you did not receive your funds from Benin Republic since last year, he stated that his office did not have your name in clouded in the file of those who received their funds from Benin Republic. And he said that even though you received your funds From Nigerian, that the president of Nigeria must let him know.

Please here bellow is what we want you to answer to enable us to handle this case normal as the reporter said that it has been done to you.

(1) Do you receive any money from Africa............?.
(2) If you received money from him, how much.............?
(3) Through which way, bank or courier do you received the money from.........?
(4) Is it true that you received money through cargo .......?
(5) In which date or year.......................?
(6) Which authority approve the file .................??

Please we advise you to go direct to this question above and answer us immediately because we want to get the truth from you.

Base on the issue, this time if you don't receive your funds, you will receive it according to the instruction of this High Court Of Ecowas Benin Republic after our verification because we have been receiving news from your Government that our Government officials and personalities were scamming people of your Country and that is what we are going to handle at once and we need your reply so that we can get the truth.

But please the truth and sincere is what we required from you because you must prove to us by forwarding the emails and names and contacts phone of those peoples who was scammed you before,,, for the evidence, as we promise to tress them.
More so forward your full details to enable us handle the
case normal.

Best Regard.
Mardochée V. Mukouro
THE EXECUTIVE CHIEF JUDGE,
FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF ECOWAS.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+234 814-335-5877 & adamsr302@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:24 pm

Mr.David D.Meporewa
From The Desk Of Mr.David D.Meporewa .
economic and monetary community of central africa founders

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $8.500.000 DOLLARS

Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Mr.David D.Meporewa,The CEO of cemac bank I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $8.500.000 belongs to you, Please;I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account"
of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of cemac bank

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in cemac bank and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $8.500.000,Million Dollars has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through Atm Card since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($8.500,000.00) into Your Atm Card which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $8.500.000 has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 2126.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment here in our bank. The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is such as below.

Your Full Name:.......................
Your Country And Location:.........................
Current Home Address:.........................
Private Telephone Number:...............
A Copy Of Your Id Card:........
Age/Sex:....................

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of
your ATM CARD to your country where you desire to receive it.

Best Regards,
Mr.David D.Meporewa
Phone Number: +234 814-335-5877

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christine Lagarde. worldbank71024@yahoo.com & imfsection203@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:28 pm

Ms Christine Lagarde.
<worldbank71024@yahoo.com> wrote:

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)
IMF WEST AFRICAN REGIONAL OFFICE
5TH, FLOOR, IMF BUILDING, PLOT 447/448 CONSTRUCTION AVENUE,CENTRAL
BUSINESS DISTRICT, AVAKPA, BENIN REPUBLIC.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR:WORLD FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU.
OUR REF: WFDMPB/NF/IMF/WA-XX027/N09

FINAL NOTICE FOR YOUR APPROVED ENTITLEMENT FUND IS READY FOR RELEASE.

Attn; Beneficiary,

This letter is from World Fund Discovery Management and Payment Bureau under the service of International Monitory Fund (I.M.F), newly established by the World Financial Service Authority United States of America/United Kingdom after series of meetings held by World leaders with the leaders of Economic Communities of West African States (ECOWAS) because of the petitions and complains coming from all parts of the globe/world against scam practice going on around African countries, like Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Burkina-Faso, Senegal, South Africa etc.

This body was set up to discover all unpaid fund being owed to Governments, Companies or Individuals all over the world through Contract Payments, Compensation payments, Inheritance, Lottery Winning or Award Prizes.

It will interest you to know that we have discovered an unpaid/unclaimed sum of money in favor of your name and a mandate has been given to this body World Fund Discovery Management and Payment Bureau/IMF to ensure that this fund gets to you without further delays.

Note; that a special payment arrangement has been made to deliver this fund to you therefore, you are to choose the best option for you to receive your fund. You can choose to receive your fund through Diplomatic Arrangement by Cash Delivering, International Certified Bank Check, ATM Master Card, A Bank Direct Transfer, Online Banking that will allow you transfer from your online account to any Bank account of your choice around the world right there from your computer or Alternatively come in person to any of our payment offices in Europe, America or Asia.

Alternatively come in person to any of our payment offices in Europe, America or Asia.

Your Full Name _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Complete Address: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name of City of Residence: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year): _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Direct Telephone Number: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Mobile Number:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Fax Number: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Marital Status & Sex: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Any valid form of identification_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Meanwhile, the only money required from you to complete this long awaiting transfer to you is US$255.00 to obtain/secure your AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE and will commence the action of releasing your approved fund without hitch upon securing of your Affidavit here.

NOTE;Use the information below to make the payment

Receiver Name:::: Frank Obi.
TEXT QUESTION::::: YOUR FUND IS READY.
ANSWER:::::: FOR RELEASE.
AMOUNT:::::: $255.

On receiving from you with the information required, I will provide you the information you need to send the money that will enable us secure/obtain your Affidavit of Claim and commence action in processing your total approved fund with your desired option.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms Christine Lagarde.

Director: World Fund Discovery Management And Payment Bureau West
African Regional Office,
International Monetary Fund.
Federal Republic of Benin.
E-mail: imfsection203@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ken McKay - kenmckay1980@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Attention,

It has come to the notice of the United States Central Intelligence Agency of an existing transaction regarding a fund transfer of $5m which is pending as a result of man made irregularities and existing bank policies of the remitting banks.

Therefore we have intervened to aid you by removing those policies that has hindered you from receiving your funds and replace it with a flexible policy that facilitates a smooth transfer of your funds to your bank account.

I therefore implore you to adhere to our directives and instructions to enable our flexible policy effective in this course.

I resolved to write you since I could not reach you on phone, perhaps you have changed your phone number.

You are expected to immediately contact the paying bank now who has all your details on their bank vault for payment to you within 48 hours through online bank to bank fund transfer.

Contact the bank as detailed below immediately.

Contact Person:Christopher E. Robinson
Bank Name: LCNB NATIONAL BANK
W Upper Lewisburg Salem Rd Brookville, OH 45309
Email: accounts@lcnbonline.com

Kindly adhere to the above instructions strictly or it will be to your detriment.

Thanks

Mr.Mike Pompeo
International Deputy Director
United States Central Intelligence Agency,USA
Private Email:mikepompeo_cia@outlook.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr.David Hilliard - doctordavidhilliard@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:51 pm

To: undisclosed-recipients Federal Bureau of Investigation
Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have also noticed that over the past you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Smith Williams, Daniel Wilson, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Philip Morgan, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation the Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us.

We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling Ten million and three hundred thousand us dollars will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of Three thousand us dollars a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world were you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We have advised that this should be the only way a which you are to receive your payment because it?? more guaranteed, since over Fifteen billion us dollars was lost on fake cheques last year 2018, we guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your Ten million and three hundred thousand us dollars to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as its our duty to protect citizens of the United States of America and orders countries. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of the countries which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he has always believed Our Time for Change has come because Change can happen).

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from FedEx website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name : Donny Peterson: FedEx Tracking Number: 870456747216
Name : Angela L.Johnson: FedEx Tracking Number: 870456750392

To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you 89us dollars only nothing more and no hidden fees as everything else has been taken cared of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is 89us dollars only.

Contact Information
Name: Dr.David Hilliard
Email: doctordavidhilliard@gmail.com
Telephone +2348144258311.

Do contact Dr.David Hilliard of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below:

full Name:
Address:
Home/Cell Phone:
City:
Nearness airport:

On contacting him with your details your files would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of 89us dollars via Western Union or Money Gram Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order. After which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee or any authority raising eyebrow.Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your ATM CARD Shipment Confirmation within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping. Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY, DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
Office Email: info.org.fbi-gvt@seznam.cz

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Dr.David Hilliard of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office via the above fax number so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christopher E. Robinson - accounts@lcnbonline.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:11 pm

Attn: xxxxxxx xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your mail and according to the United States Central
Intelligence Agency regarding your fund transfer of $5m which has
been mandated to follow the normal official financial policy of the
united states and the united nations so that the fund will be legally be
disbursed as approved with full legality.

I hereby instruct you to fill the attached bank remittance form which
will be used to get the account details set up for your immediate
transfer and the bank official documents also procured.

As soon as the form is filled and returned the main transfer
instructions and needed document will be made available for the
immediate confirmation of the fund transfer.

My identity is attached for your perusal and everything concerning this
transaction will be made transparent and genuine according to the bank
payment procedures.

Yours Faithfully,
Christopher E. Robinson
LCNB NATIONAL BANK
Tel:+1 315 284 0134

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christopher A. Wary - info.org.fbi-gvt@seznam.cz

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:19 pm

FBI Headquarters.935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW.Washington, D.C. 20535-0001.
Founded: 26 July 1908, United States of America.
Motto: Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity.
First director: J. Edgar Hoover
Founders: J. Edgar Hoover, Charles Joseph Bonaparte, Theodore Roosevelt.
Jurisdiction: Federal government of the United States.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.

The federal bureau of investigation (FBI) through our intelligence-monitoring database administrator (IMDBA) networkhas discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously was legal. recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via UBA Bank of in Nigeria to converted it into ATM CARD so we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, USA. in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department has also investigated through their monitoring network that your transaction with the UBA Bank in Republic of Nigeria is legal.

You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund $10.7,000,000.00 USD (Ten million SevenHundred Thousand united states dollars). And we got an information from the UBA Bank in Nigeria that they have loaded your US$10.7,000,000.00 in ATM CARD and submit to the FedEx courier service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep. and because of so much scam going on in the world we the federal bureau of investigation decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in Nigeria for them to give us their procedures on how to sent this ATM CARD to you without any further complain or delay. which they did so you are required to choose one option, which you will be able to pay and also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD. Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees

Premium Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $200.00 00.00
Insurance $150.00 00.00
Vat $100.00 00.00
TOTAL $450.00
$450 (Four Hundred and fifty US Dollars Only).
………………………… ………………………… ……….
Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $180.00 00.00
Insurance $50.00 00.00
Vat $150.00 00.00
TOTAL $380.00 00.00
$380 (Three Hundred and Eighty US Dollars Only).

Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $100.00 00.00
Insurance$?150.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $50.00 00.00
TOTAL $300.00 00.00
$300 (Three Hundred US Dollars Only).

You are hereby required to advice us, on your parcel delivery option by filling in the required form stated above. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your fund will be return back to the ordering costumer. That is the instruction given to us .So take note. We request that you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure conformity with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/ Office address and postal address are certified OK.

DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:

Receiver’s Name::
City::::
Address:::
Telephone:::
Nearest Airport:::

Delivery Information/ Parcel Description

Thanks
Mr. Christopher A Wary
Federal Office of Investigation Washington DC, USA
Executive Director of the FBI, USA.

Tags: UBA Bank in Nigeria, FBI, Christopher A. Wray FBI Director.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

wstuartsymington79@gmail.com & mrjohncoco13@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:08 am

U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria
<mrjohncoco13@gmail.com> wrote:
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
W STUART STMINGTON
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY
AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $350,000.00 ALONG WITH ME AS PART
OF COMPERSATION

FROM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA FOR THOSE AFFECTED IN SCAMS ACTIVITIES
IN NIGERIA BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN
AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO
POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING
I SHALL THEN
PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS
WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.
YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND
THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.YOUR PACKAGE ($350,000.00)
MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL
ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $80 THE FEE MUST BE

PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA MONEY GRAM SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY
ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.SEND THE FEE
VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION TO MY OFFICER

First name : Evelyn
Last name : Imadojemu
Lagos:Nigeria

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT
INFORMATION TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: wstuartsymington79@gmail.com
MY FLIGHT IS WEDNESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT
THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT
BE MY FAULT IF

YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

W. Stuart Symington
U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christopher A. Wray - fbidirector2018@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:49 pm

FBI Washington Field Office
601 4th Street NW
Washington, DC 20535,
Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry, Trafficking, Bank Fraud Scam.

Security Interception of Unsolicited
Business Transaction.

I am Christopher A. Wray, the new FBI director who was recently
nominated by President Barack Obama to replace the previous director
James B. Comey, Jrr due to internal logical protocols guiding
international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace,
equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure
global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI
has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global
threat; find below the interception information’s of the sum $16.5
million dollars United States dollars manifested in your name as the
beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, we are
presently movement of funds from different countries based on the
security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.

1, FBI global security wire tape has confirmed that the sum of
$16.5 million dollars have been severally attempted to be release in
your name through different methods like Automated card payment system
method (ATM), 2, Consignment Diplomatic Delivery, method 3, Bank Wire
Transfer method , every attempts by your partners to move this funds
according to your instructions have been futile and frustrated by the
FBI global security hard disc which is been control by world bank
international security server , the amount in your name have been
abandoned under government security vault which is against
international law of money laundry, terrorism and trafficking, i met
your file at the security strong room with every other transactions
relevant documents without the other three compulsory documents
mentioned in this message.

2, our security Intel have confirmed your email address on the
payment manifest booklet, I have clinically crosschecked the manifest
and discovered that several business transactions have been linked to
your email address, you have consented by either sending money to them
or aid the transactions by providing your information’s for the
movement of the funds through several means, your email address is on
the hard disc.

Security Order: the amount registered in your name is $16.5
million dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable
our appointed agents to release your funds according to international
government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution
if you refuse to pay the official fee of $120 dollars through the
Homeland Security. Use the below information’s to contact Homeland
Security for payment instructions to secure the below three government
documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to
FBI security description stop further transactions you have at the
moment if you don’t want to be embarrassed, i am absolutely in charge
of this issue so don’t be fool by the people contacting you at the
moment, proceed to contact Homeland Security as directed alright .

repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to
avoid any further delay and remember to ask them to provide you with
information how we wish to use in receiving their security keeping fee
of 120 United States Dollars for their immediate action.Please my dear
if you know that you will not pay them the $120 dollars please do not
contact them please i need some one that will help me.

A, International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate, 2, Fund
Authorization Legal Certificate, 3, International Fund Confirmation
Order Certificate.
Contact Officer Mr Marcel Nnorom
Email address- usacustomoffice3@gmail.com

Finally, you have to contact him once you receive this message to
secure the above mentioned certificates if you don’t want legal
prosecution at the international court of justice, this message
supercedes every other FBI message you have received in the past with
this registered serial number TSGFB/09-PL.3R45.

Regards,

WARNING: Failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48
hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and
detaining you, justification and if found guilty, you will be jailed.
As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious
problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length
in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this
criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT AS SOON
AS YOU OBTAIN IT.

Christopher A. Wray FBI (TSGFB/09-PL.3R45).
New Director FBI
C-C -. Homeland Security Council
C-C. CIA
C-C- International Police

Return to “Other types of African scams”