It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Dying widow scam part 2

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

dellajohnson50@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:21 pm

^^Agree! :)
next in my list - Ivory Coast again:

della50
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: paris
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:
i am a woman of great integrity, i takes pleasure in helping the poor people, i want a caring, faithful, trustworthy and god fearing friend here.

IP: 154.68.5.47
City: Abidjan
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

dellajohnson50@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cairistiona Ainsley, cairistiona2017@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Picture is Heidi Hartmann, the President of the Washington-based Institute for Women's Policy Research

zorpia.com/profile#!Cairistiona0528
Cairistiona, 33 :lol:
Lagos, Nigeria

My Name is Cairistiona Ainsley , Am from Scotland, AND you?

I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with Euphorically Cancer of the Lungs according to Doctor I will die any moment. I have been badly treated by close associates. I have put it in my mind to give out the rest of my Money to Charity, I don't trust all the Monks here in Scotland after the Gay scandal. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband. I want you to Distribute these Funds to people that need it. I am 78yrs old and really Blessed with fortunes. I will wait here for your Response before I go ahead about my intentions. please send me your email address for easily communication, because am not too fast in typing here. i don't always come online here, due to my condition right now and my old age, send me your email address for easily communication

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widow scam part 2

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:30 am

refering to
viewtopic.php?p=531681#p531681

Dearest beloved,

Fellowship greetings to you in the name of the most high God. I am happy to inform you about my health be com OK, With the co-operation of Dr Rodriguez Cruz from London. I am truly inspired form health to be com OK today which the lord who brought us together in exalting his name through this benevolence entrustment will guide us and give us one spirit and one accord to realize this aspiration to his glory,

So Presently I am in London for the charity project with Dr Cruz . Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and willingness to assist me in transferring the money despite that it didn't work out the way we expected.

Since it was your wish to help me then, but it didn't work out,i want to remember you for your past efforts to help me transfer the money, because of that i kept a Cheque Money of 350,000 us dollar to Rev, Emmanuel Anthony as your compensation, so you can write him to send you the money i kept with him as your compensation, This is his email add (emmanuelantony4791@hotmail.com) give him your bank details and Ask him to send you the money, I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev Emmanuel Anthony and instruct him where to send you the money.

Do my son let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the charity with Dr Cruz ,i want to finalize everything and go back to my country United States Of America.

I had forwarded instruction to Rev, Emmanuel Anthony on your behalf to release the money for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him so that he will send the money to you without delay. God Bless you.

Yours beloved mother,
Mrs. Roses Nguyen
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Isabel Jack - isabeljack78@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:44 pm

zorpia.com/isabellajack0907
isabella
49, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑80, in Poland.

Dear, I am Mrs Isabel Jack,Please this is about my son.He is only 4 years old,I want you to take care of my son,
I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast, it was proved by the doctors that I may not survive, My Husband left some money $12,m usd with a bank .I want you to take this money and my son. Use the money
into a big investment, that you will manage until my son grows up to take over the investment. reply for more information; isabeljack78@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chen Linyao - mrschenlin1@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello My Dear,

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am Mrs. Chen Linyao the wife of late Mr. Richard Linyao.

I am a Chinese American Citizen my husband worked with the Brunei Shell Petroleum Co Sdn Bhd (BSP) for twenty years before he died in the year 2010.

We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only one week and some days.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $6.2 Million with a financial / security house in Turkey and 5 with a Bank in U.S.A. The bank management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of this fund or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive
the full fund on my behalf if I can not come over.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. My doctor have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations, Because my husband relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I'm seeking for any honest person who will get the Funds from the Bank. And use this money to fund the poor, orphanages, widows and charity organizations.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by his greedy relatives.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going if i die.

Due to the state of my health. I can not communicate by phone because my illness have affected my throat. I prefer to communicate by email. I will appreciate if you give me your email address and full personal information's.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact detail`s of my lawyer who is conversant with the unclaimed funds and my presents situation. However I shall forward to you the bank details with the letter i will give you as he will be the one to assist you in laying claims for this funds.

Above all, I wish to assure you that the funds in question is not an act of Terrorist Funding, neither Money Laundering nor Drug-funding. Thus, the transfer will follow the normal protocol of funds transfer, backed up with its papers so that you will not encounter any difficulties / problems with your Federal Monetary Control authorities.

Reply via this mail : mrschenlin1@hotmail.com

Thanks
Yours Truly

Mrs. Chen Linyao
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mary.enok@outlook.com, gloria_mcdonald@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Get in touch
Greetings,

We all have the duty to help someone close to us. Being it an orphaned, homeless, disable or the underprivileged person. It is our duty to give an helping hand. And this is the reason I am reaching out to you to know how you can help me reach such people if I make available the funds for such venture as this is my last duty on earth as I am of age and need to reach out to as many as My strength can carry.

My contact is mary.enok@ outlook.com

With Great Love
Mary Maikel-Enok
maikel-enok
Sexuality: Heterosexual
State, City: tallinn

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

Am nice calm loving lady,have the fear of God,am polite decent and hard working lady,love to take care of the under privileged and orphans,am educated love reading hiking camping and church activities.

IP: 104.131.147.171 Digital Ocean; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mrs Agatha Hennssey - mrsagathahennssey51@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Reply-To: Mrs Agatha Hennssey <mrsagathahennssey51@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 201 15:52:54 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Donation from Mrs. Agatha Hennssey ($ 2.5 million) for the work of God

Donation from Mrs. Agatha Hennssey
Bishop [38 rue des martyrs cocody
Abidjan, Ivory Coast.

Dearest one in Christ,
I am from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Adams Hennssey , who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for
nine years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death, both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my husband was alive he deposited the sum of($ 2.5 million)
in the bank here in Abidjan suspense account.

Currently, the fund is still in the bank. Recently, my doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. What disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Knowing my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or those who utilize this money the way I would recommend here. I want a church that will use this fund
for orphanages, widows, to promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible is for us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I do not have
any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I do not want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. That's why I'm taking this decision. I'm not afraid of death,so I know where I'm going. I know that I'm going to be
in the bosom of man. Exodus 14 vs 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I hold my peace.

I do not need a telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always and I do not want them to know about this development. In God all things are possible. As soon as I get an answer I will give you contact of the bank here in Abidjan. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy Christian.Whoever wants to serve the lord must serve him in spirit and in truth. Always praying for their whole lives.

Reply me for more information's, in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or person for
the same purpose. Let me assure you that they will act accordingly as specified. Hope to get an answer.

Send me the following information, as per below.
Your full name..........
Address ...........
Age ...............
The occupation........
Photo ...............

Still blessed in you.
Yours in Christ,
Sister Agatha Hennssey.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widow scam part 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello
Greeting my dear,
My names are Rita Charles, i have an urgent issue i will like to shear with you for love and care please contact me directly to my private email address here.
ritacharles140@yahoo.com.

ritacharles140
Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: italy

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Other
Personal Description:
Not to speak about any thing here....
IP: 197.148.105.3
City: Lomé

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amiraa Williams - amiraawilliams@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:47 pm

zorpia.com/AmiraaWillia0404
Amiraa
46, female
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
aged 20‑99, in Poland.

Hello Dear,
Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before i die. Meanwhile, I am Mrs. Amiraa Williams, 62 years old, from America, and I am suffering from a long time cancer and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously Advised me that I may not live beyond two months from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment, As a matter of fact, registered nurse by profession while my husband was dealing on Gold Dust and Gold Dory Bars in Burkina Faso till his sudden death the year 2008 then I took over his business till date. In fact, at this moment I have a deposit sum of four million five hundred thousand US dollars [$4,500,000.00] with one of the leading bank in Burkina Faso but unfortunately I cannot visit the bank since I’m critically sick and powerless to do anything myself but my bank account officer advised me to assign any of my trustworthy relative, friends or partner with authorization letter to stand as the recipient of my money but sorrowfully I don’t have any reliable relative and no child.

Therefore, I want you to receive the money and take 50% to take care of yourself and family while 50% should be use basically on humanitarian purposes mostly to orphanages home, Motherless babies home, less privileged and disable citizens and widows around the world. Dear kindly contact I through my private email (amiraawilliams@gmail.com) if you are willing to receive this donation, and as soon as I receive your respond I shall send you the full details with my pictures, banking records and with full contacts of my banking institution
to communicate them on the matter.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Amiraa Williams
hello

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sheikha Hessa - sheihakuwai@muslim.com

Postby jaga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:15 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!SheihauHessay
Sheihau
57, female
Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen Yesterday
aged 35‑90, in Slovenia

Hello Reply Direct to my Email:sheihakuwai@muslim.com

I know this may come as surprise and sceptic to you. Since we do not know each other, but i am contacting you with trust and faith i have, that you will never fail me .My name is Mrs.Sheikha Hessa Mohamed a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late Dr. Mohamed Malik who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year Octorber 2003.

We were married for 20 years with a child. He died after a the illness that lasted for long four days. Before
his death we were both a good Muslim. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $30.5Million
(Thirty Million Dollars) with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire.

Presently this money is still with the bank. I have been diagnose with Esophageal cancer , Recently my Doctor
told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer Problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to a individual That will utilize this money for Charity work.30% for you and 70% for the charity work Email: sheihakuwai@muslim.com

Remain blessed
Yours Mrs.Sheikha Hessa

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Johnson - mj224296@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:34 pm

zorpia.com/MaryJohnson0119
Mary
50, female
Lagos, Nigeria
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 47‑72, in Louisiana.

Good Day. Everything that happens to one has spiritual significance, Please am not always online here, am suffering from cancer,I Await your kind response while hoping you will appreciate my helpless predicament.
check your email. reach me through my email mj224296@gmail.com

May God bless your golden heart and soul.
Mrs.Mary Johnson
(London Uk).

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katherine Pascal - katherinepascal1956@yandex.ru

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Dear Beloved,

Please kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence. I am Mrs. Katherine Pascal and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to live. I am from (Paris) France, but based in Africa Kenya since eight years ago as a Business woman importation and exportation.

Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3.2Million US DOLLARS in National Bank of Kenya which i instructed the Bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Kenya. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $7.5 Million US Dollars at ECO BANK in Kenya and i instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you as a foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone, that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the fund and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

Respond to me immediately for further details, On my Email: katherinepascal1956@yandex.ru, I have just few days to end my life due to the ovarian cancer disease, hoping you will understand my point.

Yours fairly friend,
Mrs. .
PLEASE REPLY ME HERE (katherinepascal1956@yandex.ru)

Thanks and God bless you.
Your beloved sister in Lord.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gladlady Hapimoma - katty22222i@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:22 am

mypraize.com/williams2222i
Gladlady Hapimoma

I am Mrs Katty Williams! social,polite and apprehensive, who believes that Friendship is a wonderful world, it might be the most beautiful one on earth.and i will like you and i to be a very good friend and maybe we can talk about religion life and for the purpose God asked me to contact you... I like to worship God with all my heart. When I praise God I feel his presence. The day I received Jesus Christ as my only Savior my life changed. I have had a past life so wrong, but now I serve God with love. Now I am the Church's frequently goar, and I take that responsibility very obedience.I like to meet many friends lovers of the things of God and share with them experiences and ideas and work together in the work of God....I have an important message About charity work (FEED THE POOR)which the lord has directed me to do, so you and i would benefit alot from it ..I will want you to get back to me in my private email address here at ( kattty22222i@gmail.com or katty22222i@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Madam Lilian Joseph - della227@outlook.com & della227@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Reply-To: Madam Lilian Joseph <della227@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 19:43:44 +0000 (UTC)
Spam: YES
Subject: Donation

God bless you my dear,
My name is Madam Lilian Joseph, I am a citizen of France and am 69 years of age. I was married to late Engr. Wilson Joseph who is my husband, and also one of the best contractors here in France, and also a seasoned contractor in Cote D'Ivoire. He was poisoned to death by unknown people doing his business contract in Cote D'Ivoire.

My late husband and I were married for years without a child of our own and after his death I decided not to
re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. As i speak to you, I have been diagnosed with congested heart failure of which the doctors have confirmed and told me that I would not live long.

After my husband passed away last year, I realized he deposited a huge sum of money with one of Global Security Company in Cote D'Ivoire. The money that was deposited in the Global Security Company was a total of (3.5000.000.00 USD) Three Million Five Hundred Thousand USD. As I write to you, I feel that the money in the Security company would be a waste if I die so that is why I have come to a conclusion of donating the money out to any Individual or Organization that can use it to help the less privilege and also the motherless babies home.

My husband's brother is an addicted smoker and drinker who spends his money on expensive drinks and unnecessary things of life so I do not wish for him to have any of the money which my husband worked so hard for all his life. After going through your profile over the internet I decided to contact you for friendship and assistance for distribution of my inheritance. Please my dear friend I am contacting you for you to help me carry out this last wish of mine earth because I am too weak to move about and also have been confined to a wheel chair in my home here in France due to the state of my health and so I can't travel all the way from here.

It is true that I don't know you, but I have been directed by God to do this. If you wish to help me, write back
to me at your earliest convenience so that I would direct you on how to contact the Security Company for the transfer of the funds to you in whichever way you may wish to nominate for this purpose. Please send me your name, address, occupation, age, sex, marital status and contac

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jocelin Ericknew - jocelineericknew50@outlook.fr

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:34 pm

.... already in Page 24 with diff. Pic

jocelineericknew
30-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 27 - 93
, Togo
Last Activity: 1 week ago

Dearest, I wish you and your family happy moments of life now and peace amen. Please,I do not have formal relationship with you but because of my present predicament and circumstances I am made to contact you.I have been suffering from cancer and have a short life to leave.I have made up my mind to donate my inheritance of $3.4 million to the less privileged widows, orphans please help me to fulfill my last wish. I wait to hear from you if you can help with your contact details Thanks my regards. Mrs Joceline Ericknew

Please contact me here with this email jocelineericknew50@outlook.fr

Return to “Other types of African scams”