It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Dying widow scam part 2

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marine Gaddaffi - marrinegaddaffi@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:22 pm

same scammer also here:
viewtopic.php?t=79933&start=375#p538462

zorpia.com/GaddaffMarine
Gaddaff
30, Lome, Togo
Last seen 17 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑98, in Poland.

Dear Beloved One
My name is Marine Gaddaffi, from Netherland, I am a dying widow who have decided
to donate her wealth to a reliable individual,to help the poor and less privileged ones.

Please get back to me at (marrinegaddaffi@gmail.com) for more details clarification,

Mrs. Marine Gaddaffi

Marine Gaddaffi - marrinegaddaffi@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rosemary Collins, rosocollins456@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:27 am

matchdoctor
Rosecollin1234
38-year-old Female
Seeking Women: 18 - 99
, Togo
Last Activity: Today

Dearest, I wish you and your family happy moments of life now and peace amen. Please,I do not have formal relationship with you but because of my present predicament and circumstances I am made to contact you.I have been suffering from cancer and have a short life to leave.I have made up my mind to donate my inheritance of $3million to the less privileged.widows, orphans please help me to fulfill my last wish. I wait to hear from you if you can help.with your contact details Thanks my regards. Mrs Rosemary Collins
please kindly contact me at my e-mail adress rosocollins456@gmail.com more further
details

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Olivia P Knewl - mrs_olivia@socialworker.net

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:16 pm

zorpia.com/oliviaknewl24324
olivia
63, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen Yesterday
aged 25‑99, in Qatar.

Calvary Greetings,
I'm Mrs. Olivia P Knewl a born again Christian and a widow, and I want to do donation of $ 5.Million to help
orphans and widows, and charity in your home Country and I assumed that you can get this fund and use it
to my wishes to the needs of your country, and I seriously illed please always putting me in your prayers Deily, because I do not know where it will end me.
Reply back to me immediately at this address [ mrs_olivia@socialworker.net ] for more Details of the fund.
Thank you,
Mrs. Olivia P Knewl.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joy williams - joywilliams091@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:09:07 +0000
Subject: Greetings From Mrs. Joy Willams

Greetings From Mrs. Joy Willams

With Due Respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. My names are Mrs. Joy Willams am 47 years old From Switzerland ; I am married to Tom Willams; but we Living Benin Republic, We were married for 25 years without a child. He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 3 months due to my cancer problem (Breast cancer). Before my husband died last year there is this sum $ 1,800,000.00 Million usd that he deposited with a bank in Benin and presently the fund is still with the Bank.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to individual that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein. I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late husband to help less privileged people, orphanages, widows. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this fund, and I don't want in a way were this fund will be used in wrong way. If you wish to help me actualize this vision, please indicate your readiness immediately you received this proposal. Remain blessed
you as you listing to the voice of reasoning.

Your beloved sister
Mrs. Joy Willams

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Juliana Timothy - mrsjulianatimothy101@yahoo.co.jp

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:38 am

zorpia.com/mrsjuliana0228
mrsjuliana
62, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
aged 18‑99, in Poland.

Good Day

I Am Mrs Juliana Timothy A Widow From ,Cote d'Ivoire
Please I Have Something Important To Discus With You
Please Get Back To Me By My private Email Address
mrsjulianatimothy101@yahoo.co.jp
Waiting For Your Reply
Thanks

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Johnson - gracejohnson11@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:08 pm

GRACE.J
- 67 y/o woman
- from Angouleme, Charente, France
- English, French, Portuguese
- seeking a man from 62 to 72 y/o

Personal details of GRACE.J

Name GRACE JOHNSON
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1950 February 03
Height 4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education Some college
Occupation Other
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker No
Drinker No

GRACE.J are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 62-72
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Relationship, Casual

My Dear,

I am Mrs Grace Johnson, Presently my health condition is bad of cancer, I have a donation fund for charity work. Please if you can use the fund, do write and let me know so that i can explain better. email me: gracejohnson11@yahoo.com

May God bless you.
Sincerely.
Mrs Grace Johnson
Date: 2017-10-26 08:57:34

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Moureen - moureenmax22@gmail.com or moureenmax@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:01 pm

swandate/
Moureen Max
@moureenmax22
I am a Woman
Birthday 1975-09-08
City: Lome
Looking for a Man
Marital status Widowed
Education university graduated
Occupation self employed
long term relationship

About me
i am a calm and good looking person
I am most passionate about:
meet friends all over the world and share idea with them
Looking for in a person are: loving,caring and calm

Chat;
"Good Day To You,
How are you today and your family,

The reason I write you this letter is because I needed a trust worthy person that can handle this issue with care and carry out my instructions and directives with sincere heart I am Mrs Moureen an Australian citizen living in Lome Togo, I’m 42 years old widow suffering from a long time cancer of the breast in addition to high blood pressure. Reference to the doctor’s confirmation that I have less than three months to live, So I have decided to Donate €3.000.000.00, which I deposited in my bank for the help of orphans and the less privilege through you for the work of humanity in the society as I don’t have a child that will inherit my wealth when I’m no more alive, I know too well that this project will make you have limited access to your own activities, so I permit you to take 10% of this fund for your faithful time/commitment and use the rest for the work of humanity to fulfill my last wish on earth.reply E-mail (moureenmax22@gmail.com) (moureenmax@yahoo.com)

Your Sister
Mrs Moureen."

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ulrica.mica@aol.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:15 pm

My name is Mrs.Ulrica
Greetings to you.

My name is Mrs.Ulrica Mica. I am 54 year old from United Kingdom, I am a business woman, I live in Togo, I live alone, live in the country with no relatives and no child, presently hospitalized in Togo suffering from Acute Cancer.I want to Donation of $ 6,800,000 Usd on orphans in your country, can you handle it?. Respond back to my private email email address below (ulrica.mica@aol.com). For next steps.

Best Regards

Mrs Ulrica Mica

Mrsulricamica
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: Lome
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

I am Ulrica Mica from United KingdomI am Ulrica Mica from United KingdomI am Ulrica Mica from United KingdomI am Ulrica Mica from United KingdomI am Ulrica Mica from United KingdomI am Ulrica Mica from United KingdomI am Ulrica Mica from United KingdomI am Ulrica Mica from United KingdomI am Ulrica Mica from United Kingdom
IP: 80.248.78.198
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marine Ali Gaddafi - marrinegaddaffi@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:40 pm

zorpia.com/MarineGaddaf1011
Marine
30, Lome, Togo
aged 40‑99, in Russian Federation.

Dear Beloved One
My name is Marine Ali., from Netherland, I am a dying widow who have decided to
donate her wealth to a reliable individual,to help the poor and less privileged one
Please get back to me at (marrinegaddaffi@gmail.com) for more details clarification,

Mrs. Marine Ali.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Diana Cindy Jasper - cindydianajasper@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:50 pm

zorpia.com/dianajasper0903
diana
57, female
Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
aged 25‑90, in Sri Lanka.

Subject: charity donation for you

I know this letter will come to you as a surprise as we have not met.My name is Diana cindy jasper a cancer patient i was born on 27/oct/1945 i am 72 years Old, i was diagnosed of cancer two yearsago shortly after the death of my only son and my husband who was an exporter of crude. I am writing to you with tears in my eyes and pain in my hearth as i just received a report from my doctor that my lungs has been damaged and as a result i will not live long, i have lived my life thinking that money can do all things until recently when i was admitted on this sick bed. I have decided to touch people's life through you so that i will be remembered wheni am gone.I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,because He is merciful. I will be going in for 3rd operation, and I pray that I survive the operation this third time I have decided to WILL/Donate this fund to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows genuinely. I am donating $9 Million to you for investment and charity projectaround the world. I want you to use 40% for investment in your name and 60%will be used to help the widow and refugees around the world.At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, I have been restricted by my doctor, from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get. If you can assure me of being able to handle my offer.I want you to answer the following questions,

(1) are you a God fearing person?
(2) If I donate $9 Million United States Dollars to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely
to achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you?
(3)Will you open a charity foundation in the name of my husband and I ? Please reply me
as soon as possible.Kindly get back to me through my email (cindydianajasper@yahoo.com)

Sincerely,
Diana Cindy Jasper

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Karoline Sebastien - karolinesebastien1945@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:11 am

Pictures stolen from "Grandma Betty" (RIP)
http:/ /susan-susancancook.blogspot.com/

swandate/ Karoline Sebastien
@karolinesebastien 
Sent 11 minutes ago
I am a Woman
Birthday 1945-01-01
Country Poland
City Mazovia
Looking for a Man
Marital status Single
Education postgraduate
Occupation An Enterpreneur
I can communicate in: English, French
About me
I am a widow without a child. Looking for real person
with a genuie heart, ready to conquer the world…

I am most passionate about:
I am passionate about humanity, orphans, widows
like me and less priviledged…

Looking for in a person are:
I need someone with great heart and honnest in deal.

Chat;
Good morning,How are you doing today?
I am Karoline Sebastien from Poland,I will
love to know more about you and here is
my email ID: karolinesebastien1945@yahoo.com

I await to receive your message in my email address.

Have a blessed day.
Mrs. Karoline Sebastien

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rejoice Nicholas - baby.love4@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:23 pm

...... recovered after one year

Dear,
I was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of the bank with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a French business woman that catered for other logistics.
However, I left the sum of $800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card. This $800,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in this transaction. The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM location. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.
I will like you to help me donate $400,000.00 US Dollars to any refugee camps and orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining $400,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me when i was in sick bed.
I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, but I lack the time to do that now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleagues in Russia. I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of my country to Russia where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements.
For your good, I left the ATM card with one Mr.Leo Benjamin. He is a bank officer, now go on and contact him through his official email address(ubaatmsenegal@accountant.com) so that he can dispatch to you the ATM card at your contact address. Simply contact Mr.Leo Benjaminimmediately so
that he can send the ATM card to you.
Below is the contact of Mr.Leo Benjamin
Telephone Number: +221780110145
Email: ubaatmsenegal@accountant.com

Thanks and God bless you

... Phone number give a Hit in FB for

Yeshoney Yesgod

https:/ /www. facebook.com/yeshoney.yesgod

...... Pics show Maj. Gen. Warren E. Phipps Jr.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Karima Al-Waad - karimaalwaad@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:31 pm

zorpia.com/KarimaAlWaad6
Karima
47, San Jose, California, United States
aged 40‑99, in France.

Hello Beloved One,

I am very sorry disturbing you with my message, and i beg you to take a minute and read before deleting.
My name is Madam Karima Al-Waad, widow to late Maan Abdul Wahed Al-Sanea owner of major construction companies in my country. I am suffering from long time Cancer of the breast, and it is very obvious now that money cannot save me. So i dont deserve your pity rather prayers as i am dying soon.

From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it’s quite obvious that I won't live more than
1 months according to my doctors which i can still feel in my bones. I am currently at a hospital receiving treatment which is not improving. Beauty, Wealth and expensive things cannot save my life, so i beg you
to take this message serious and see me as your blood sister and assist me on this divine project.

Today, i have decided to donate some funds to the charity through you in your country, and that is why
i am contacting you. It is legal and 100% risk free, so kindly contact me back if you are capable and honest
to handle this project for me. I will tell you more about me when you reply me. This is my private email
address ( karimaalwaad@yahoo.com ) Will be happy to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Mrs. Karima Al-Waad

Image <== stolen from Aseel Omran https:/ /alchetron.com/Aseel-Omran

Image <== Fathima Kulsum Zohar Godabari
.eface.in/queen-of-saudi-arabia-fathima-kulsum-zohar-godabari-photos/

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Karoline Sebastien - karolinesebastien1945@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:37 pm

reply from profile Karoline Sebastien - Zorpia
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=79933&sid=24903b4e ... 05#p546248

From: Karoline Sebastien <karolinesebastien1945@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 12:37:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Dear xxxxxx
I Greet you in the Name of God Most merciful One,First writing me in my private email address.

Let me introduce myself to you once again, My Name is Mrs. Karolina Sebastien , from Poland :mrgreen: married to Mr.Sebastien.Ben who worked with Poland embassy in Cote Ivoire for many years before he died and We were married without a child.

I am seeking for honest person who can continue with the will of God , When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US $3.000.000.00) Three million dollars in a bank and this money is still in bank Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Three months due to cancer problem.

the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness, Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to a trustworthy individual that Will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein I want you to use this Fund for orphanages, propagation the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

I took this decision because I don't have any child and also, that will inherit this Fund and my husband relatives
are evil minded and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by evil plotters.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. If you have the interest of helping the less privileged living around your locality with your true heart and wish to extend your Godly help to these people in the society and be blessed through way, Please do respond to this email at your convenience with your details as follows; With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply with the information i request below I shall give you the contact of the Bank.

I have attached photos for you to see I and Miss Nurse Sonia and also me and my Doctor with the Deposit Certificate of my Last Husband Fund.

I am 76 years old, I'm too old to be in a relationship, but God touch my heart to Share this with you because of the way I found you.
I await your soonest response with your full information, likewise:

Your full name......................
Address.............................
Age.................................
Country.............................
Work................................
Tel.................................
Pictures............................

Any delay to the reply of this letter will give me another chance of looking for another person concerning this
letter.

Greetings from Nurse Sonia writing on behalf of Mrs. Karolina Sebastien ,

Take Care

Image Image Image Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Johnson - mj224296@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:19 pm

RPO: Stacy Creamer
http://www.centralparktc.org/2009/04/un ... y-creamer/

zorpia.com/MaryJohnson15761
Mary
59, female
Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 47‑77, in United States.
Married
I am Friendly

HI,how are you doing, I'm Ms. Mary Johnson,I would like to willfully entrust the rest of my monetary assets to you as I am currently on my last days in a hospital diagnosed of cancer, I needed a very honest and God fearing person, reply back to my email for further details,( mj224296@gmail.com) I am not always online here.

Return to “Other types of African scams”