It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Dying widow scam part 2

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Wendy Jane Williams - mwebjane1b@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello my beloved in the Lord.

First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude. My Name is Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams I am 63 years old base in South Africa. I write to Relate to you of my intention to use my money 20.5 million dollars for charity work in your country. I was married to Late McCauley Scott Williams who was a contractor with the Government of South Africa before he died for plane crashed in 2000 in Kenya airways. I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live more than three months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis. This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again.25 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank.

The doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than Three months and 2 weeks and warn me to stop thinking over who is going to inherit my money, today I have decided to donate contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes. I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity / orphanage and 25% will be for you as compensation. Please contact me, so that I will give you more details.

I will provide you more details information after knowing your willingness
to handle this fund with fear of God.
Get back to me on (mrswendyjanee1@gmail.com)

Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Wendy Jane Williams - mwebjane1b@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marie Smith - mrsmariebehappy@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Good day

Sorry for intruding into your privacy. I got your email through email search as this is the last i can do. I am Mrs. Marie Smith and a deaf widow to Late Mr. Antonio Smith, i'm suffering from long time cancer. Cancer of the bone marrow,(blood). From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months after my next surgery, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage and my personal physician told me that I may not live for more than four months and I am so scared about it.I have no child of mine, even though I wish I had it, is late now you know, since I cannot get married again, and age is no longer on my side.

I contacted you to help me distribute my inheritance fund left by my late husband to less-privileged/orphanage homes. More especially the refuges from the middle east. All I need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when received by you will be used for the said purpose. I strongly believed that Almighty God have a purpose of directing me to you. But all the same i still need your trust. I will give you the full details of the money as soon as i hear from you.

Send me below info to my private Email: mrsmariebehappy@gmail.com

Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone/ Cell Phone No:

Kindly indicate your interest today instead of keeping me waiting.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs Marie Smith
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vera Hollin Kvan - verahollin88@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Hallo mein lieber Freund,

Ich schreibe Ihnen diese Post mit schweren Tränen In meinen Augen und großem Kummer in meinem Herzen, Mein Name ist Vera Hollin Kvan, und ich kontaktiere Sie aus meinem Land Indien Ich möchte Ihnen dies sagen, weil ich keine habe andere Option, als Ihnen zu sagen, wie ich berührt wurde, um Sie zu öffnen, ich heiratete mit Herrn Hollin Kvan, der mit der tunesischen Botschaft in Madrid Spanien für neun Jahre arbeitete, bevor er im Jahr 2005 starb.Wir waren seit elf Jahren ohne eine Kind.

Er starb nach einer kurzen Krankheit, die nur fünf Tage dauerte. Seit seinem Tod habe ich beschlossen, nicht wieder zu heiraten. Als mein verstorbener Ehemann lebte, deponierte er die Summe von $ 4,850,000.00USD (vier Millionen achthundertundfünfzigtausend Dollar) in einer Bank hier in Indien. New Delhi die Hauptstadt von Indien, derzeit dieses Geld ist immer noch in der Bank.

Er machte dieses Geld für den Export von Gold aus Madrid Spanien Bergbau-Factary.Kürzlich mein Arzt sagte mir, dass ich nicht für die Dauer von sieben Monaten wegen Krebs Problem dauern würde. Derjenige, der mich am meisten stört, ist meine Schlaganfallkrankheit. Nachdem ich meinen Zustand gekannt habe, habe ich mich entschlossen, Ihnen dieses Geld zu geben, um auf die weniger privilegierten Leute aufzupassen, Sie werden dieses Geld verwenden, wie ich hier unterweisen werde.

Ich möchte, dass Sie 30 Prozent des gesamten Geldes für Ihren persönlichen Gebrauch verwenden, während 70% des Geldes für wohltätige Zwecke, Menschen auf der Straße und Hilfe für das Waisenhaus verwendet werden. Ich bin als Waise aufgewachsen und habe keinen Körper als Familienmitglied, nur um zu enden, dass das Haus Gottes auch erhalten bleibt. Tue dies, damit Gott meine Sünden vergibt und meine Seele annimmt, weil diese Krankheiten mich so sehr gelitten haben. Sobald ich Ihre Antwort erhalten habe, werde ich Ihnen den Kontakt der Bank hier in Delhi Indien geben und ich werde auch den Bankmanager anweisen, Ihnen ein Autoritätsschreiben auszustellen, das Sie als den gegenwärtigen Begünstigten des Geldes in der Bank beweisen wird, wenn Sie versichern mir, dass Sie entsprechend handeln, wie ich es hier dargelegt habe.

In der Hoffnung, Ihre Antwort zu erhalten.
Von Vera Hollin kVan

SargeantTIBBS
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widow scam part 2

Postby SargeantTIBBS » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:10 am

My dear friend,

I'm pretty sure I can make a big difference in reply to my mail, become good friends of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I see that more power comes greater responsibility. You can make a lot of changes in the lives of others with this great offer from the Lord through me to you, especially the poor in heart, and the underprivileged. First, I think I would start with a proper introduction of myself.

I am Mrs. KIM Jackson, A widow to Late Jackson. I am 61 years old , suffering from long time cancer of the breast . From all indications , my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home in Australia we got married and we travel to the United States for our wedding and we decided to stay back there simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after so many years of stay and also we have no child of our own due to one problem and the other ,Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though i wish i had . It is late now you know , and age is no longer on my side.but i still believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you because the bible says in the book of

Psalms 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not ashamed of my hope.
Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......
Psalms 145:18Psalms 57: 7 My heart is fixed. O God my heart is fixed, I will sing & give praise
Psalms51: 17 The sacrifices of God are broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart, O God thou will not despise.
psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considered the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also,lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind )

So, I now decide to give all of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless baby homes,less privileges, needy, poor, charity homes,widows and Cancer patient too in your country and i just want you to forget about the distance between me and you. I am willing to donate the sum of $5.000,000.00, us dollars which is still the major inheritance i have left. I wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart,to make this wish of mine come true despite the my prayers over you before i get to contact you.

I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also the widow and cancer patient as me. I know this is hard, but you should keep this saying in your heart , I am like Moses in the Bible . He came to the Red Sea and Pharaoh behind him and no way to turn but God delivered him all by a miraculous deliverance . It will be a miracle from God to be able to help all the dear people God has laid on our hearts, as you have been laid on my heart to do is will.

This is why with God in my heart i contact you and i want you to contact me so we be in contact with all the poor souls out there. Give new lives , hopes and days . I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i hope you will agree with this also. I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this effort . Do contact me and i will tell you more of what you wish to know . Note that the Lord have a great reason for me contacting you and i will be very grateful if you will heed to the call of the Lord by replying me.. kimjackson1840@gmail.com

Yours in Christ,
Mrs KIM Jackson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Wendy Jane Williams - mrswendyjanee@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:50 pm

Good day

First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude. My Name is Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams I am 63 years old base in South Africa. I write to Relate to you of my intention to use my money 20.5 million dollars for charity work in your country. I was married to Late McCauley Scott Williams who was a contractor with the Government of South Africa before he died for plane crashed in 2000 in Kenya airways. I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live more than three months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis. This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again.25 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank.

The doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than Three months and 2 weeks and warn me to stop thinking over who is going to inherit my money, today I have decided to donate contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes. I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity / orphanage and 25% will be for you as compensation. Please contact me, so that I will give you more details.

I will provide you more details information after knowing your willingness
to handle this fund with fear of God.
Get back to me on (mrswendyjanee1@gmail.com)

Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Rosemary Collins - rosocollins456@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:46 pm

...... famous Pinterest-Togo-chick ...back after Oct. 17

Rosecollin1234
38-year-old Female
Seeking Women: 18 - 99
Togo

Thanks

about myself:
Thank you all
Thank you all
Thank you all
Thank you all
Thank you all
Thank you all
Thank you all
Thank you all
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Casual dating
looking for a match: within Togo

Background
education: High school
ethnicity: African
speaks: Chinese :mrgreen:
religion: Christian / LDS

Lifestyle
living status: Social household (family and/or friends over often)
wants children: Yes, ABSOLUTELY
income: $50,001 to $75,000
political position: Ultra conservative

Qualities
activities: Clubbing
attributes: Humble
my idea of a great date:
Thanks you all
the person I would like to meet:
Thanks you all

Hello Dear, My name is Rev.Rosemary Collins. i’m from South Africa, I am a
dying widow who have decided to donate some of her wealth to a reliable
individual that will use this money, $ 3Million Dollars to help the poor
and less privileged ones.So if you are willing to accept this offer and do
exactly as I will instruct, then get back to me. rev.
rosocollins456@gmail.com
Rev.Rosemary Collins
please kindly contact me at my e-mail adress rosocollins456@gmail.com more further
details

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Johnson - rose2017201@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:36 pm

My Dear Beloved in Christ

Greetings to you and your family. I am Mrs. Rose Johnson A widow to late Mr. Johnson Timothy of Ivory Coast” I am 58 years old, my late Husband was a Director with the Construction Company here before his Sudden Death in this Country’s present political Crisis 2013, but before his death, he Deposited the Sum of¨$4 Million US dollars with one of the Bank here in Lome Togo with my name and i am suffering from pancreatic cancer, My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won’t live more than 1 months according to my doctors, and i have no Child who is going to take care of this Huge amount of Money,

I am willing to donate the sum of $4,Million US dollars for you to help widows and the less privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works in your Country and around the World on my Behalf

Waiting for your Urgent Responds.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ.
Mrs. Rose Johnson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helen Smith - smithhelen127@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Apostolic Greetings to you from Mrs.Helen Smith,

Dearest in the Lord,

With due Respect and Humanity I am willing to send you the sum of three million five hundred thousand dollars as a volunteer projects to accomplish my vow. I, Mrs Helen Smith, 63 years old without a child, married to late Mr. Michael Smith who was an ambassador before he died of a Cardiac Arteries Operation, Presently my doctor said that I may not be able to last for a long period of time due to Cancer of the breast and Kidney including Pneumonia. Kindly reply me back as soon as possible together with your personal details to proceed further for the sending of the fund immediately.

Please always remember me in your daily prayers.

Thanks and waiting your quick response.

God bless us,

Mrs Helen Smith

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marine Ali - marineali01@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:06 am

zorpia.com/MarineAliG
Marine
54, Lome, Togo
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑98, in Croatia.
Image <= stock photo

Dear Beloved One
My name is Marine Ali, from Netherland, I am a dying widow who have decided
to donate her wealth to a reliable individual,to help the poor and less privileged ones.

Upon your reply i will give you details on how this charity will be executed,write me
with this e-mail address: (marineali01@gmail.com)

My dream will rest squarely on your shoulder until i hear from you.

Mrs.Marine Ali

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tina Regier, barr.bankemoore123@legislator.com & 434-336-5206

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:20 am

zorpia.com/user#!tinaregier
Tina,59
Lagos, Nigeria

thanks dear for your message, thanks because i really do need someone i can trust and who is also from a Christian background,so can i trust you?
I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with ALS disease, (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis). according to Doctor, I will die any moment. I have been badly treated by close associates. I has put it in my mind to give out the rest of my Money to Charity, I don't trust all the Monks here in USA after the Gay scandal. I want you to Distribute these Funds to people that need it. I am 57yrs old and am really Blessed with fortunes. I will wait here for your Response before I go ahead and inform my Lawyer about my intentions.

thanks so much for trusting me i promise you that you are going to get this fund and help me and Carry out this Work of God, i am here praying for a massive success in your ministry Amen.
in case if anything should happen to me my assistant will be here to write you okay.

am happy to find someone like you.I will have to instruct my lawyer to draft my WILL and Codicil stating you as my Sole Beneficiary to these Funds for the purpose of Charity work although I have decided to set aside 30% as your salary covering for your good faith. Shalom means peace as I pray that you will have the infinite Wisdom to manage these Funds for its meant purposes.if only you will make up your mind to help the needy through this.

here is the Lawyer contact information, write him a mail stating that i Mrs Tina Regier sent you to him to help me receive my funds okay for i have discussed with him about my intentions, below is the Lawyer information write him with this email address:
Attorney Banke Moore
barr.bankemoore123@legislator.com
Phone:+1 434 336 5206
kindly write him a message saying Mrs Tina Regier sent you to him concerning my funds okay.
Thank you and God bless you.
My regards to you and bye for now while i wait for your respond.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chen Linyao - mrschenlin1@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello My Dear,

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am Mrs. Chen Linyao the wife of late Mr. Richard Linyao.

I am Australia American Citizen my husband worked with the Brunei Shell Petroleum Co Sdn Bhd (BSP) for twenty years before he died in the year 2010.

We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only one week and some days.

Since the death of my Husband, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $6.2 Million in a financial / security house in Australia and also in U.S.A. The bank management just wrote me as the beneficiary last week to come forward to sign for the release of this fund or rather issue a letter of authorization for somebody to receive the full fund on my behalf if I can not come over my self.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. My doctor have told me that I have only a few months to live. So It is my last wish to see this money distributed to Charity Organizations, Orphanages Homes and less privileges, Because my husband relatives and friends have plundered so much of my husband wealth since this my illness started, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility / Humanity work to any of them again.

Please, I'm seeking for any honest and dedicated person who will help me retrieve this said Funds from the Bank. And also use this money to fund the poor, orphanages, widows and charity organizations. Any of the fund you claim?? distribute 60% percent of the total fund to the Charity Organizations, Orphanages Homes and less privileges and then use the other 40% Percent for your self. That is my own compensation for you in trying to help me achieve my dream here on this earth

I took this decision today because I don't have any child or any trusted person around me now that will inherit this money and I don't want my husband's hard earn money to be misused by his greedy relatives or families. using the fund for Charity work and helping the less privileges will make me happy for all the rest of my life.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going if i die.

Due to the state of my health. I can not communicate by phone because my illness have affected my throat and longs, I can no longer talk normal, That is what the doctors told me. I prefer to communicate by email. I will appreciate if you give me your email address and full personal information's which will enable me introduce you to my Bank as my Next Of Kin to the said fund.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact detail`s of my lawyer who is conversant with the unclaimed funds and my presents situation. However I shall also forward to you the bank details with the authorization letter you shall use in laying claims of the fund.

Above all, I wish to assure you that the funds in question is not an act of Terrorist Funding, neither Money Laundering nor Drug-funding. Thus, the transfer will follow the normal protocol of funds transfer, backed up with its papers works so that you will not encounter any difficulties / problems with your Federal Monetary Control authorities.

Reply via this mail : mrschenlin1@hotmail.com

Thanks
Yours Truly

Mrs. Chen Linyao

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Malot Cabilan - malotcabilan10@yahoo.co.jp

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:49 pm

Greetings,

I am Mrs Malot Cabilan, I am 65 years old base in Cote d'Ivoire I write to relate to you of my intention to use my money 2.5 million dollars for charity work in your country. I was married to Late Roderick Brenton who was a contractor with the Government of Cote d'Ivoire before he died after few days in the hospital.
I have been suffering from cancer I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity/orphanage and 20% will be for you as compensation. Please contact me, so that I will give you more details.

Yours in the Lord,

Mrs Malot Cabilan

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Juliana Timothy - mrsjulianatimothy101@yahoo.co.jp or mrsjulianatimothy@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:25 pm

zorpia.com/mrsjuliana1212
mrsjuliana
60, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
aged 18‑99, in Poland.

Good Day
I Am Mrs Juliana Timothy A Widow From ,Cote d'Ivoire
Please I Have Something Important To Discus With You
Please Get Back To Me By My private Email Address
mrsjulianatimothy101@yahoo.co.jp or mrsjulianatimothy@gmail.com
Waiting For Your Reply
Thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gloria Febian - febiangloria@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:31 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!gloriafebian26
gloria
59, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Looking for anything with a man
aged 40‑99, in Poland.

Hello,
I am Mrs Gloria Febian, i am an aging widow I have an important thing to discuss
with you, Please write me to my email ( febiangloria@gmail.com ) God bless you

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mrs Anna Kone - annakonnnee@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:32 pm

RPO: Actress Brigitte Bardot
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Bardot
providr.com/now/older-celebs-bombshells/6/

zorpia.com/AnnaKone70049
Anna
67, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
aged 35‑99, in Singapore.

I'm Mrs Anna Kone A cancer woman,and according to my doctor,i will die soon,Pls assist me in transferring $2.5mUSD to ur control, use it for the orphans and widows.More detail soon as possible,my private Email: annakonnnee(@)gmail.com Thanks God Bless you. Mrs Anna Kone

/ annakonnnee@gmail.com /

Return to “Other types of African scams”