It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaya Hero - zayahero@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:51 pm

Dear friend,

My name is Miss Zaya, looking for a reliable and trustworthy kind person for cordial relationship with the business transaction worth USD $ 2.5 million.

This letter I sent you a week ago, but I have not heard from you, I'm not sure if you got it, so I send it back.

Good news, our USD $ 2.5 million (2.5 million US dollars) in your bank account with Bank Atlantic.

bank atlantic
Bd. Suite du 56b
Adidogomé Lome - Togo
E-mail address of the bank: foreign.remittance@banque-atlantique.com
Web bank: .banqueatlantique.net

As soon as we learn about you, provide further details on how the USD $ 2.5 million transferred to your bank account or by bank card.

Thank you for understanding.

Miss Zaya
Private e-mail address: zayahero@hotmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Zaya Hero - zayahero@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

kriisten - hilalevy27@gmail.com - kriisten1griest@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:14 pm

Hello My name is hila levy,i am here to make new friend,i like your profile picture,i think i am interested to know you more,contact me to my private email hilalevy27@gmail.com for about myself,and i will attach my pictures to you in return of your mail,let get acquaintance if you wish i am waiting for your mail to my email at hilalevy27@gmail.com

Hola Mi nombre es Kriisten Griest, estoy aquí para hacer nuevos amigos, me gusta tu foto de perfil, creo que estoy interesado en conocerte más, contáctame a mi correo privado kriisten1griest@gmail.com por mí mismo, y le adjuntaré mis fotos a cambio de su correo, déjeme conocer si lo desea Estoy esperando su correo a mi correo electrónico en kriisten1griest@gmail.com

Hello My name is Kriisten Griest, I am here to make new friends, I like your profile picture, I think I am interested in knowing you more, contact me at my private email kriisten1griest@gmail.com for myself, and I will attach my photos in exchange of your mail, let me know if you wish I am waiting for your mail to my email at kriisten1griest@gmail.com

here too
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=93919&p=613512#p613512

TAGGED

kriisten

Last Active:9 hours ago

Profile Views:1617 times

Profile Skin:Default

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fatim.dennis@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:45 pm

interpals
fatimbaby fatim, 21 y.o.
Abidjan, Ivory Coast [Current City & Hometown]
Hello, I am new here, . I would like to correspond and meet good and decent friends from all around the world , I am from Dakar, I am open minded and easy going person, doesn't matter age, religion race, color, country. I like traveling, gardening too.

Hello, I am new here, . I would like to correspond and meet good and decent friends from all around the world , I am from Dakar, I am open minded and easy going person, doesn't matter age, religion race, color, country. I like traveling, gardening too. please write me through my mail (fatim.dennis @ hotmail .com)

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

alazneulo@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:43 am

interpals
lovrloccxze loveaitrlov1, 30 y.o.
Tambacounda, Senegal [Current City & Hometown]
HELLO MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK ON THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL alazneulo@hotmail.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Anderson, jenniferanderson1567@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:56 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7390257968
Jennifers
Female

HI how are you doing ?I will like you to know more about me contact me via my email id @ jenniferanderson1567@gmail.com so send me your images please once more do not ignore message
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kaimanima13@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:14 pm

Dearest one

I am writing you this message with tears and sorrow and I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, I am Kaima Nima . The only daughter. My father ( Late Mr.S. Nima )He was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Lome Togo, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother (Late Mrs. Aicha Nima ) died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Togo he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of USD ($9.600, 000.00) Nine million Six Hundred thousand United state dollar, left in fixed / suspense account in one of the international bank here in Togo, he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. My late father instructed me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or lucrative business.
I am honorably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account in which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as my guardian.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education.

Note: I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated bank account.

Anticipating hearing from you soon Please Contact me in my email box (kaimanima13@gmail.com)

Regards
Kaima Nima
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Vincent, jv93560764@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:02 pm

jv93560764@gmail.com )

Dearest one

I am writing you this message with tears and sorrow and I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, I am Joy Vincent . The only daughter. My father ( Late Mr. Moses Vincent )He was a very wealthy cocoa merchant and Cotton Wool in Lome Togo and Abidjan, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother (Late Mrs. Aicha Vincent ) died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Togo he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of (US$12)Twelve Million United States Dollars) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the international bank , he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. My late father instructed me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or lucrative business. I am honorably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account in which this money will be transferred to .
(2) To serve as my guardian.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
my education.

Note: I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated bank account. Anticipating hearing from you soon . ( jv93560764@gmail.com ) Thanks and remain blessed. Love and trust .Your Lovely Joy Vincent

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joy619169@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:48 pm

Waydate
davis33
- 32 y/o woman
- from Andalucia, Alabama, USA

My Dearest One!
please write me with this mail (joy619169@gmail.com) i have something to disclose to you.I will get back to you through ur e-mail address as soon as possible.
MISS Abish
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Other types of African scams”