It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Amira Wafa Mohammed - amiramohammed085@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:02 pm

Hello xxxxxxx,

I am Sorry to inform you once again that I do not have an international passport at this point, because I lost it to the Talibans as my husband was in the process of flying us out before his death, However I can send to you my UN Refugee ID card on your request for confirmation of my identity and status.

Yours Sincerely.
Amira Wafa Mohammed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:02 pm

My Id card.

AMIRA-ID-CARD.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

susankarim07@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:18 am

susankarim4u 15 hours ago
I'm Ms. Susan Karim from Sierra Leone, How are you today? I across in your profile I decided to be a partner with you to share with you my life story, I want you to contact me through my email Id here, (susankarim07@gmail.com) I am waiting to hear from you.

susankarim4u
Email susankarim07@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 20 y.o.
Country Togo
City Lome
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education High School
Occupation student
Description
Personal Description I am here for real looking for relationship

IP Address Geolocation
156.38.90.127 is an IPv4 address owned by Gva Togo and located in Lomé, Togo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jaffinazaaya1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:22 pm

Interpals
CarolynRebecca CarolynRebecca, 36 y.o.
Dakar, Senegal [Current City & Hometown]

my name is Jaffina Zaaya, It gives me a great pleasure to write you as i was browsing now and i saw your profile and i love it, I want to discuss an important issue with you contact on my Email ( jaffinazaaya1@gmail.com )

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Oliviababy1b@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:11 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7464183347
Olivia, 28 Nelbi, Senegal

NICE TO MEET YOU. dear my name is miss Olivia i will like you to write me through my email (Oliviababy1b@gmail.com) I have important thing to tell you thanks MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Olivia Abidi <oliviababy1b@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:17 pm

Olivia Abidi <oliviababy1b@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Dear,
How are you doing ? i am glad to get your reply, i will start by introducing my self first, my full name is Miss Olivia Michael,fair in complexion,173cm tall,black eyes and black long hair.i m writing you from Republic of Senegal where i have been residing in a refugee home,after the brutal murder of my parents by some rebels,during the political crisis in my country .

My late father DR, Michael Abidi , was chairman managing director of ( PETERSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),Bangui) in my country Central African Republic,and he was a Business man and a politician before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father,haven't finish up my education and I need who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,

I hope you will still like me after hearing all this because i know,a lot of people do not like hearing matters like this,i do not even like telling people the story ,but i guess i have to be real open to whom ever will have to be my friend,because what i really need in this period of my life is a real friend whom i can share secrets with,i just hope you are the one. So,this is my world,now you tell me more about your self ok. In my next letter, i will tell you what i like,and enjoy most and more about me, not now because i know some people do not like long letters or probably do not have the time. Attached here is my photograph when i was with my parents,i hope you will like it,I am not all that photogenic sorry i do not have plenty of photographs because of my living condition,I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Olivia Michael

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Wilson, +447876741646

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:37 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7484726832
Jennifer Wilson, 32 Dakar, Senegal

Glad to meet you how to communicate via my whatsApp (+447876741646) I have something important to tell you

Return to “Other types of African scams”