It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

deborasaididoudou@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:32 am

saymehi
milky00
21 y/o female
abidjan, Cote Divoire
hi i am debora doudou i am lovely honest and caring , i like swimming and tennis i am down to earth have sense of humor and like to meet friends in due.

Attention Please
Greetings , it is my pleasurae to contact you after going through your profile. I was convinced and decided to select you among others for my assistance with the believe that you will never disappoint me in any way.However,it is not mandatory nor will I any manner compel you to honour this proposal,against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you. My name is Ms.Debora Saidi from West Africa.I am the only child of my late parents who was a traditional Ruler and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles and my step Mother are after my life as they want to have full access to my inheritance after the death of my father.

My entire dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to assist for my relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad.I am seriously searching for a very reliable person, who will assist me in my investment plans over there in your base.

I have some reasonable amount worth $4,3 USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before his death, now I am ready and wanted to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area so that I will secure a business opportunity.I wish to invest in Hospital Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate.

I need to invest the money in your base because of my situation here, besides we do not have fair investment opportunities here in our country because of frequent political crisis.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.
this is my email address, deborasaididoudou@g mail.com
Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment.Pleas e in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.I will appreciate you inform me immediately so that I will start making an urgent alternative arrangement with another person without much delay waiting for your response.
I am eagerly waiting for your urgent response.
Remain Blessed.
Faithfull y Yours,
Debora Saidi, 1500 )

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

deborasaididoudou@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mirzaeada@gmail.com, turbodan@theplate.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:11 pm

jalee22
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

I will tell you later.

Subject: hi
Hello Dear,
my name is Jaleela,
I am, very happy to contact you, to day
and i wish to be in good relationship, with you,
and i will be very happy if you can reply me back at (mirzaeada@gmail.com
) please try and reply me with my email
so i can tell you more about me and also send my picture to
you.

IP: 194.67.220.181
Hostname: ih861796.vds.myihor.ru
ISP: MAROSNET Telecommunication Company LLC
Organization: Marosnet enterprise network
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Victoriamichael3@gmail.com & 323-834-8850

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:21 pm

Dearest One,

I know this message will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence please bear with me,i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here..It gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you,Please take this serious am not joking.

I am Victoria 28 years old girl from Liberia, my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, tv and movies.I am the only daughter of Late Mr Wilson Harbour ,before my fathers death he was a very well know merchant in cocoa, kola-nuts, cashew nuts, arts works and land developer,my father was killed by unknown gun men no one know why he was short on his was to bank to make a complain about hacker who withdraw Some thousands dollars from his account but before he died he is being taking to a private hospital where he stay and died but before he died he told me everything about this money since am the only child he has.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother,She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father,Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father deposited the sum of USD$6.7 million Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in the investment, and i will like to complete my studies,

As i was in my first year in the university when the crisis started in my life. it is my wish to compensate you with 10% of the total money as soon as the transfer has being made if maybe you do not find good enough to be your life partner, This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.Text me or Email me ( 323-834-8850 ) or ( Victoriamichael3@gmail )

I'll email you my pictures as soon as i read from you.
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours truly,
Victoria
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mariam_gijado1988@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:55 pm

waydate
mariam112
28 y/o woman
Paris, France

Greetings,
I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. i want you to assist me in investing USD 15.5 Million which i inherited from my late parents. I lost my parents during political war here in Ivory Coast, I am 30 years old and have no business idea,i would like you to help me get this fund invested while i continue my education in your country.
Please kindly direct your reply to my email address: mariam_gijado1988@yahoo.com
Thanks
Mariam.'

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Felix - anitafelix1995@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:12 pm

Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:37:46 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,
How are you doing?I got your contact from sgoogles.com Am Anita 25 year old,and i become interesting to
know you and be your friend you can get me through my email anitafelix1995@yahoo.com yours friend

Anita

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

zarifarbarry21@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 07, 2018 11:17 am

interpals
zarifarbarry Zarifarbarry, 27 y.o.
Tambacounda, Senegal [Current City & Hometown]

my is miss zarifa i like your page,i want to know you the more, though I'm not always here most of my free time but this is my private email zarifarbarry21@hotmail.com , you write me in my email very important

Zarifar Barry, 24 years old woman, I'm from: Senegal
https:/ /romlove.com/woman/id/48116

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mlassan08@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 12, 2018 11:43 am

.interpals.net/abisa
abisa Abisa, 28 y.o.
Tambacounda, Senegal [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

Hello, MY name is abissa, .I am from libya in Africa, i have a
very important issue i will like to discus with you, please
kindly reply to my email ID [ mlassan08@gmail.com ]
for more details.
thank you.Regards.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

festanyemego@outlook.fr

Postby Bix » Sun May 13, 2018 1:11 pm

ok1212.com/MemberCenter.aspx?uid=2988
onelove4u
festanyemego@outlook.fr
meet friend
I am easy going girl with good understanding I am open minded

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

veronicaagilbert@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:21 am

Subject: veronicaagilbert@hotmail.com
hello dear How are you , I am veronica Gilbert. I would like to be a friend. Please i would also like you to get back to me for further introduction and for my proposal ( veronicaagilbert@hotmail.com )
hello my dear how are you today please dear send your email to my box so that i will tell you everything there and send you my photos ok thank you.

veronica22
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york

Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Other
Education: Other
Personal Description:

i am a good girl looking for good mani am a good girl looking for good mani am a good girl looking for good mani am a good girl looking for good mani am a good girl looking for good mani am a good girl looking for good mani am a good girl looking for good man

IP: 154.124.86.120 Dakar, Senegal
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

gueij@yahoo.com, helenbrown222@yopmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Hello
Hello my name is Miss Joan i saw your profile now. Please can you reply me now here (gueij@yahoo.com) because i need your urgent service.

helenbrown
Looking for: Romance
Children: I want children

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

i am a simple easy going single lady here seeking for true love and i hope to get one soon i am a simple easy going single lady here seeking for true love and i hope to get one soon i am a simple easy going single lady here seeking for true love and i hope to get one soon

IP: 196.171.87.113 Lomé, Togo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

younesfatima73@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:02 pm

fatima221
State, City: Amsterdam

Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Muslim
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

I am intelligent girl with a good attractive body, very nice looking girl with a sincere mind

looking for a good and responsible man, honest caring with the mind of making good family and to

love his partner as well.

IP: 213.108.110.82 Greenhost BV; bad IP proxy

=>/en.blindr.eu/profile/fatima200/172155772/

fatima200
Woman, 28, Berlin - Germany
Height: 175
Weight: 40
Hair style/color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Love
Love and relationships
Hobby
Hobbies
Favourite movie: Comedy
Favourite music: RnB
Favourite book: Novel
Favourite color: Pink
Favourite food: Any
Favourite sport: Football
Pet: Dog
Idol: Empty
Education
Education/Employment
Education: Highschool
Student/employee: Other
Info
Hobbies
I like to Cook, sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV

,Movies and comedies
Info
More informations
I am an easy going girl with a lot of respect so passionate kind caring and loving

fatima200 03/26/2018 - 18:07

Hello,
It's My Pleasure, Am miss Fatima, interested in you, and wish to have you as my friend, for friend

is all about Respect, Admiration and love passion, and sharing of ideas, i intend to send my picture

for you, please reply me through my private email address (
younesfatima73@gmail.com)
Thanks from,
Fatima.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

meirokueric3@gmail.com, revfathermaxwelldavide@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:49 am

miracle22

State, City: sudancity

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Other

Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

my name meiroku eric i am looking to a good man to love
pleases my love reply me in my email Box(meirokueric3@gmail.com)
OK i love you so much

IP: 154.125.93.255 Dakar, Senegal

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Habiba Seidu - seiduabiba11@gmail.com or habibaseidu990@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:00 am

BharbieLina
33 y.o. • Leo
United States, Chicago
Woman • Straight
About
Seiduabiba11@gmail.com or habibaseidu990@gmail.com

<= Kindly email me on soullonely535@gmail.com or kindly text me on (570)428-9829

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/106545587835622980101
habiba Seidu
habibaseidu990@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lovebabylovebaby36@hotmail.com, mmariam1akila@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:27 pm

Hello
Hello honey, I wish you the best. You have my attention. Well, I hope to hear more, feel free to contact me in the rough my private email address (lovebabylovebaby36@hotmail.com). After you have your answer in my private email address, I will send you my photo and intaroduce it better. Let me say that age is just an ordinary number, and maturity is not gained by age, rather, understanding is what matters. I really want to be a happy relationship with you. You have a good day. please reply to my private email (lovebabylovebaby36@hotmail.com) I will send you my photo

maria2makila
Looking for: Friendship

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below

Religion: Atheist
Education: Still studying

IP: 88.150.132.52 RedStation; bad IP proxy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

fatimaahmed2love@gmail.com, fatimaahmed2love2018@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:28 pm

hi
Dear,i am
Fatima Ahmed an ordinary single girl looking for a serious relationship that may lead us to some thing who knows,i love a caring man,truthful and trust worthy that can change the history of my life to better,i want you to send a mail to me (fatimaahmed2love@gmail.com) so that i can tell you more about me and send my pictures to you,don't forget and i have something to tell you.
fatimaahmed2love@gmail.com,
Yours Fatima

fatima2love2018
State, City: New York City

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)

Religion: Other
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:
i am a simple and unique girl who likes to respect her self and my fellow human being but i do hate it when my simplicity is been taken for granted,thanks

IP: 167.99.102.250 Digital Ocean; bad IP proxy

Return to “Other types of African scams”