It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaya Hero - zayahero@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:51 pm

Dear friend,

My name is Miss Zaya, looking for a reliable and trustworthy kind person for cordial relationship with the business transaction worth USD $ 2.5 million.

This letter I sent you a week ago, but I have not heard from you, I'm not sure if you got it, so I send it back.

Good news, our USD $ 2.5 million (2.5 million US dollars) in your bank account with Bank Atlantic.

bank atlantic
Bd. Suite du 56b
Adidogomé Lome - Togo
E-mail address of the bank: foreign.remittance@banque-atlantique.com
Web bank: .banqueatlantique.net

As soon as we learn about you, provide further details on how the USD $ 2.5 million transferred to your bank account or by bank card.

Thank you for understanding.

Miss Zaya
Private e-mail address: zayahero@hotmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Zaya Hero - zayahero@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

kriisten - hilalevy27@gmail.com - kriisten1griest@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:14 pm

Hello My name is hila levy,i am here to make new friend,i like your profile picture,i think i am interested to know you more,contact me to my private email hilalevy27@gmail.com for about myself,and i will attach my pictures to you in return of your mail,let get acquaintance if you wish i am waiting for your mail to my email at hilalevy27@gmail.com

Hola Mi nombre es Kriisten Griest, estoy aquí para hacer nuevos amigos, me gusta tu foto de perfil, creo que estoy interesado en conocerte más, contáctame a mi correo privado kriisten1griest@gmail.com por mí mismo, y le adjuntaré mis fotos a cambio de su correo, déjeme conocer si lo desea Estoy esperando su correo a mi correo electrónico en kriisten1griest@gmail.com

Hello My name is Kriisten Griest, I am here to make new friends, I like your profile picture, I think I am interested in knowing you more, contact me at my private email kriisten1griest@gmail.com for myself, and I will attach my photos in exchange of your mail, let me know if you wish I am waiting for your mail to my email at kriisten1griest@gmail.com

here too
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=93919&p=613512#p613512

TAGGED

kriisten

Last Active:9 hours ago

Profile Views:1617 times

Profile Skin:Default

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fatim.dennis@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:45 pm

interpals
fatimbaby fatim, 21 y.o.
Abidjan, Ivory Coast [Current City & Hometown]
Hello, I am new here, . I would like to correspond and meet good and decent friends from all around the world , I am from Dakar, I am open minded and easy going person, doesn't matter age, religion race, color, country. I like traveling, gardening too.

Hello, I am new here, . I would like to correspond and meet good and decent friends from all around the world , I am from Dakar, I am open minded and easy going person, doesn't matter age, religion race, color, country. I like traveling, gardening too. please write me through my mail (fatim.dennis @ hotmail .com)

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

alazneulo@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:43 am

interpals
lovrloccxze loveaitrlov1, 30 y.o.
Tambacounda, Senegal [Current City & Hometown]
HELLO MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK ON THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL alazneulo@hotmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Anderson, jenniferanderson1567@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:56 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7390257968
Jennifers
Female

HI how are you doing ?I will like you to know more about me contact me via my email id @ jenniferanderson1567@gmail.com so send me your images please once more do not ignore message

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kaimanima13@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:14 pm

Dearest one

I am writing you this message with tears and sorrow and I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, I am Kaima Nima . The only daughter. My father ( Late Mr.S. Nima )He was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Lome Togo, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother (Late Mrs. Aicha Nima ) died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Togo he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of USD ($9.600, 000.00) Nine million Six Hundred thousand United state dollar, left in fixed / suspense account in one of the international bank here in Togo, he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. My late father instructed me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or lucrative business.
I am honorably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account in which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as my guardian.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education.

Note: I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated bank account.

Anticipating hearing from you soon Please Contact me in my email box (kaimanima13@gmail.com)

Regards
Kaima Nima

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Vincent, jv93560764@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:02 pm

jv93560764@gmail.com )

Dearest one

I am writing you this message with tears and sorrow and I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, I am Joy Vincent . The only daughter. My father ( Late Mr. Moses Vincent )He was a very wealthy cocoa merchant and Cotton Wool in Lome Togo and Abidjan, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother (Late Mrs. Aicha Vincent ) died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Togo he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of (US$12)Twelve Million United States Dollars) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the international bank , he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. My late father instructed me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or lucrative business. I am honorably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account in which this money will be transferred to .
(2) To serve as my guardian.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
my education.

Note: I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated bank account. Anticipating hearing from you soon . ( jv93560764@gmail.com ) Thanks and remain blessed. Love and trust .Your Lovely Joy Vincent

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joy619169@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:48 pm

Waydate
davis33
- 32 y/o woman
- from Andalucia, Alabama, USA

My Dearest One!
please write me with this mail (joy619169@gmail.com) i have something to disclose to you.I will get back to you through ur e-mail address as soon as possible.
MISS Abish

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Traore, fatimalovemetraore02@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:54 am

Hello Dearest,

i am very sorry to barge into you, suddenly considering that we don't know each other before, i am only writing you because of my research on foreign investment with you on a great business opportunity, i am 23 years old girl from Ivory Coast and I have $3.500,000.00 inherited from my late father and I intend to invest in your country honorably. I expect your urgent response so that i will detail you more about it. Please reply me with this email address:

fatimalovemetraore02@yahoo.com

Yours sincerely.

Fatima Traore

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Pamela Okoiji, pamelaokoiji@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 26, 2021 6:38 am

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 3:53 pm, Pamela Okoiji < pamelaokoiji@gmail.com > wrote:

My dearest one,
I am happy with your response to my email which seems like Eternity to me. And I care to know how you are today over there at your place, as mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Pamela Okoiji I 'm 26, from Mogadishu Capital of Somalia in East Africa, 5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion, (never married before presently, I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father! Dr, Henry Okoiji, was the managing director of Okoiji and Associates (Ltd). Before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning, they killed my father in cold blood. On the issue my mother letter dies after the death of my father Dr Henry Okoiji,

It was only me that is alive now, but I managed to make my way to Senegal, By the help of the Red cross where I am living now in a refugee camp, and this computer I am using now to type you this message belonging to a Reverend father Jeremiah Luke that has the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Dearest one despite what the circumstance might look like. Most of my hobbies are reading novels, jogging, listening to music, cooking, listening to music, TV and movies. I like honest, real, sincere and trustworthy people. but I hate dishonest, cheaters, and irresponsible peoples,

1 believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else. I promise to give you happiness all day. I will be your friend, finally I wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life. Though we might be thousands of miles away from each other, it does not matter, what really matters in life is love not distance or color. Please tell me more about yourself, your likes and dislikes, family, country, etc. I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Pamela-Love.

Image Image

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ellenishappy@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:54 am

Asiandatenet
Username:
ellenjon
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
contact me through my private email for more detai
About yourself:
Am Ellen i am happy to meet you here kindly contact me through my private email i have something very important to discuss with you email, ellenishappy@hotmail.com Ellen
Looking for:
Am Ellen i am happy to meet you here kindly contact me through my private email i have something very important to discuss with you email, ellenishappy*hotmail.com

Ellen

..... 2x in Skype

Wen Ellen
live:ellenishappy_1

Ellen Wen
ellenwen16
China

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Amira Wafa Mohammed - amiramohammed085@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:58 pm

Greeting
My name is Mrs Amira Wafa Adel Mohammed, A 30yrs old widow from Afghanistan. I am soliciting your help to invest the sum of $10.5m of my late husband's fund in your country in order to qualify me for an investment Visa. If you are interested to help me kindly get back to me for more details.
Thanks
Amira Wafa Mohammed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Amira Wafa Mohammed - amiramohammed085@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:48 pm

Hello Dear xxxxxxxx

Thank you very much for your response and willingness to help me.

My late husband was a businessMan and worked as a government contractor undercover for President Ashraf Ghani of Afghanistan who fled to Dubai U.A E with $185Million United States Dollars, when his Government fell to Taliban rebels who are now in control of the Afghanistan Government.

The rebels killed my husband and my only son due to my husband's involvement with the failed Afghan government supported by the United States, Afghanistan is a complex country with a complex terrain but the Americans shouldn't have left us at a time when we needed them most.

The Taliban came after my life but it was too late for them cause I was rescued through the help of a United Nation Staff under Red Cross, I presently live in Kabul Refugee Camp where I was placed for my safety. The only money of my late husband that I could run with is $ 10.5 million dollars in a trunk bag.

Sir, I live in refugee camp here in Kabul Afghanistan, I need a good honest and God fearing person to help me receive this money in his country and invest the money to buy house for me and facilitate my leaving this camp to your country where i can move to in order to start a new life, set up a business of my own and get married so i can settle down and have a family.

Attached to this email are my Personal pictures and picture evidence of the attack on the day my husband and son was killed and as well as the video evidence of the money as packaged in a trunk bag by my late husband before his death.

I do not have a family now and I have been traumatised by the death of my husband and son, but I am determined to start afresh and make something for myself cause I am still young. Please help me and be my guardian angel, I am ready and willing to give you anything you requested in return for all your help and assistance to me.

Sir, kindly get back to me if you are willing to help me with honesty and sincerity. I will request that you send me your details and Picture so i will know how you look like and which country you live, please do also draft any agreement or undertaking you will like me to sign for you and send across to me I will sign it and return to you to ensure this is a success and I am willing to part with 20% of the money or more to you if you so desire, I do not want you to see it that you are helping me for free. I vow to remain grateful to you for the rest of my life. Please help me.

Yours Sincerely
Amira Wafa Mohamed

....... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 13:40:34 -0800

Amira-Wafa-Mohamed-13.jpg

HOUSE-SHOUTOUT.jpg

PICTURE.jpg

VID-20210809-WA0000 (1),mp4
https://sendvid.com/gl0149o1

.... TV-Presenter & Author Amira Elfeshawy

.facebook.com/dramirael.feshawy

.instagram.com/amirafeshawy/

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Amira Wafa Mohammed - amiramohammed085@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:50 am

hangout avatar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Amira Wafa Mohammed - amiramohammed085@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:31 pm

Hello xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your response and willingness to help. I will forever remain grateful to you for all your assistance.

First I will appreciate it if you can send me the below details of yours for our cooperation.

Full Names................
Home Address .............
Telephone no.................
Occupation..................
Marital status.......................
Copy of your identity card.....................
Nationality....................................

I want to state clearly to you that I currently live in a refugee camp in Kabul Afghanistan and before I can entrust you with this fund I need to have your details and as well as have an agreement with you. I have lost money in the past to people pretending to help me and I do not want to fall victim again. Sir, it is not just about the money, The process of getting me out of Afghanistan after you have received the money is very important to me and that you must do immediately when you receive the money in your care.

Let me inform you that this money means alot to me because it is all I have got to start a new life and I can also lose it if not properly handled therefore I do not want mistakes. Please note that This money has been shipped overseas and kept in one of the Private vault storage facilities (Securitas) in my name, This was done with the help of a United States citizen who is a consultant to United Nations, He facilitated the shipment oversea after taking a huge sum of money from me in order to facilitate the Shipment under the UN cover. Further Details I will provide to you after we sign an MOU/Agreement binding us together and which ensures that no party will be cheated out at the end of the day. Sir, this approach is based on my previous experiences.

Sir, I have suffered abuses here and my life is in danger and that is why i live in the refugee camp else i would have been dead by now, therefore send me the requested details of yours for our short agreement so we can sign together and i will issue the full details of the fund location and empower you to represent and to receive the fund on my behalf. I am Sorry to inform you that I do not have an international passport at this point, because I lost it to the Talibans as my husband was in the process of flying us out before his death, However I can send to you my UN Refugee ID card on your request for confirmation of my identity and status.

Yours Sincerely.
Amira Wafa Mohammed

Return to “Other types of African scams”