It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Eric - joyeric688@gmail.com, Call:(+221)774757834

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:56 pm

email address also here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=118449&p=573870#p573870

Call: (+221) 774757834 => SENEGAL

Twitter/ Joy
@JoyDonceejay2
Queens, NY
I'm Joy Eric by name am lady who have love to people care kind and humble honest
+221774757834 call ask for me also mail me at, Joyeric688@gmail.com ) royal to U

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image <= same pic on Hangouts, no Google+

Joy Eric - joyeric688@gmail.com, Call:(+221)774757834

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy - joyeric688@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:06 am

flirtic.com/users/joy21
Joy
10. September 1990 (28)
New Albany, USA
Interested in: guys
Story about Joy
My name is Joy, I'm female and 28 Years old. My Sign of Zodiac is virgo. I live in New Albany, USA.
On Flirtic com I've been registered for 23.06.2016 years.

The aim of my registration on this site is friendship, flirt, relationship. If our iterests match,
you can send me a message, make a gift or invite for a date

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ameliaarnaud44@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:23 am

.eskimi.com/full?id=25489178
amely111
Location Senegal, Kébémer

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

laurajones9241@gmail.com, don_chuks72@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:59 pm

Hi
Hi, contact me to my email address at: (laurajones9241@gmail.com) i have something important to tell you contact me i will explain to you at my email thanks

laurababy20
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:
i am a good looking girl who loves good things in life i am a good looking girl who loves good things in life i am a good looking girl who loves good things in life i am a good looking girl who loves good things in life i am a good looking girl who loves good things in life i am a good looking girl who loves good things in life i am a good looking girl who loves good things in life i am a good looking girl who loves good things in life

IP: 154.125.65.199 Senegal
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia/Martha - marthalynntaylor44@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:40 pm

Anastasiabee20
Gender FemaleLooking for Male
Age 35 y.o.Country United States
City New YorkHere for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status SingleSexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have childrenEthnicity White
Religion ChristianBody Type Average
Education Masters DegreeOccupation Student
Description
Personal Description I am Martha single never married and seeking for love i am new here!

IP: 192.240.98.163 FDC Servers; bad IP proxy

avatar on Hangouts is just a rose.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

favourun2018@yahoo.co.jp

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:47 pm

favour2019 Yesterday, 12:29
Hi my dear Mummy, my name is Miss Favour i will like to talk to you direct on your private email please email me here for more details i really need your help favourun2018@yahoo.co.jp
I will give you my direct phone number and how you can help me.
Your sincerely
Miss Favour Unisa.

franca_franklin_jeo Yesterday, 06:42
my dear please complete this so that i can sent it to the bank were my late husband deposited the money for them to proceed the money transferring into your account okay

i wait your response for more details, please CompleteYour full informations.

3). Your Complete full name
4). Your home or office Address, city and state.
5). Copy of your passport or Drivers license
6). Telephone, fax and mobile number
5). Your bank account information's, such as your bank name, bank address, swift Code, account No, and account beneficiary's name .
6). Your Email Address

Thanks and Remain Blessed,
Sincerely Yours
Mrs Franca Franklin Jeo.

favour2019
Gender Female
Looking for Male, Female, Both
Age 19 y.o.
Country Cote D Ivoire
City abidjan
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Other
Body Type Average
Education Student
Occupation student
Description
Personal Description that will tell you latter as soon as i am in good contact with you

IP: 160.154.136.216
State/Region: Abidjan
City: Marcory

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ubastransferdepartmentt@accountant.com & k_elvis4@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:16 pm

Sgt Katherine Katherine
<k_elvis4@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello My Dearest,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the consignment delivery under the cooperation of a new partner in African and I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in despite that it failed us some how and I have discuss with my new partner concerning how to reward you for your pass efforts which I have inform him before how you try to assist me and I can not forget your efforts when I contacted you about this issue and we decided to reward you with a sum of 350,000 United States dollars.

Since the consignment was delivered in African and my new partner live in Senegal we have deposited 350,000 United State dollars to the bank in Senegal where they will issue you they ATM visa card worth 350,000 United States dollars, you have to contact the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL which is the bank that will credit the money through ATM visa card and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country through ATM machine, what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

The card center will send you an ATM visa Card through DHL courier service which you will use to withdraw the money in any ATM Center. Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, the bank advised that you have to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediately release of above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home. you have to contact the bank immediately for issuing you ATM VISA CARD.

1.Full Name
2.Phone Number
3.Contact Address
4.Country
5. Your age and occupation

Contact Person: Mr.John Steve
Director: United Bank Of Africa Plc Visa Card payment department
Email: ubastransferdepartmentt@accountant.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sarahyusuf4040@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 12, 2019 10:22 am

Hello Friend, my name is Sarah Yusuf, I'm deaf with one daughter. I'm originally from Aleppo Syria, I was among the refugees transfer to Turkey refugee camp for safety in Kakarmis, i'm the only child to Late Zaid Yusuf, the war in Syria has devastated everything about our home and properties, the late father of my daughter Zacky was killed by the rebels in Syria, my late dad stated me for his legacy I can't handle this all alone because of my health status, i'm in search of a good friend who can help me to grow better with my only daughter for a proper education and a better life in over sea. I'm not here for any form of online scam or to meet a scammer, but some one who is ready to work with me in achieving this major goal, the cause of my deafness was the bomb shell during the war in Syria the explosions that hit numerous times got me deaf hopefully with proper medication I might regain my hearing again, I'm sorry about my poor state of English kindly understand my short coming since i'm not an English person I wish to learn more, I will be glad you hit me up in my private mail. sarahyusuf4040@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

saishalove1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:47 pm

interpals
lovvx7 lovee23547, 59 y.o.
Tambacounda, Senegal [Current City & Hometown]

HELLO MY DEAR
saishalove1@hotmail.com
MY NAME IS AISHA I M LOOKING TO A GOOD FRIEND TO SPENT MY LIFT
TOGETHER WITH IF U ARE INTRESTED PLEASE WRITE TO MY PERSINAL EMAIL
saishalove1@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lilian Bruce, lilianbruce66@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:07 pm

interpals
lilianbruce66 lilian, 33 y.o.
Araban, Turkey [Current City]
Tambacounda, Senegal [Hometown]
easy going humble, loving, caring faithful, honest, so beautiful down to earth etc.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

scott.linda27@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:21 am

alesha24
Email scott.linda27@yahoo.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 27 y.o.
Country Senegal
City darka
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Some college
Occupation unenployed
Description
Personal Description nice and goos looking young girl

51.38.232.44 Ovh Sas; bad IP proxy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:08 pm

Joye 3 minutes ago
How are you, contact me through joyaneble@gmail.com

Joye
Email mamjoable@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Both
Age 20 y.o.
Country Syria
City allepo
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Student
Occupation student
Description
Personal Description Hello good DAY AND HAVE A NICE AND WONDERFUL DAY AHEAD

103.4.18.143 Virtual Datacentre; bad IP proxy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaya Hero - zayahero@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Dear Friend,

My name is Miss. Zaya Hero, I'm 25 years old girl single and never married, but your age did not make any thing,
all i am looking for is love, understanding, caring, and respect. My father from USA but my mother from Syria we both living together in Syria, my tall 5.8ft and presently i am residing as a Red Cross Camp here in Lome Togo in West Africa as a result of the war going on in Syria.

My late father was the assistant managing director to the Syria oil minister, and he was also the personal adviser
to our former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and kill my family,
my mother and my father including my only brother and all my relatives run away, I'm the only one that is alive
now in my family, because i was hiding behind the kitchen door for 6 hrs, later i was rescue by the red cross officials who came to pick up the casualties in our home, the Red cross members brought me here to Lome Togo when Syria was no more save, i am leaving now as a refugee but any how i will get you informed fully the position
i have in my life.

I would Honestly want to seek for an immediate assistance from you, I have $ 2.5 Million Dollars in box belonging
to my late Father, who was held bondage by the Rebels during the crisis and was letter killed.

I ran to Lome refugee Camp when I Discovered danger to my life, My late father deposited $ 2.5 Million Dollars in
a consignment box with a FINANCE FIRM for safe keeping before his death and i have every Documents regards the transaction I have contacted the Intercontinental Delivery Service and confirmed the safety of the money / inheritance.

As it is, I have the intention of investing the money oversees and however needed a Foreigner who is capable of giving adequate assistance to me by the way of clearing the money from the Intercontinental Delivery Service and the rafter forwarding it to your Account for investments.

I am soliciting on you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a security cargo company that specialize on diplomatic delivery and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

Below is the delivery company address.

Intercontinental Delivery Service
Head Office: Terminal 3 Dubai International Airport, UAE
Phone: +971 1557 4687 98
Email: info@intercontdelivery.com
Email: asia@intercontdelivery.com
Email: usa@intercontdelivery.com

The delivery service is going to be handle legally by the security cargo company and there will be no form of risk in the process and the money will be sealed and pack safely as a diplomatic cargo and it will be deliver to you in your country by a Diplomat method. I have decide to compensate you with 40% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country wish you will assist me.

Best regards

Miss. Zaya Hero
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Rita Omo <ritaomo50@gmail.com>

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Rita Omo <ritaomo50@gmail.com>

Mar 11, 2019, 11:14 AM

to bcc: me
Hi,Please my name is Rita Omo, I need your urgent help,I have some thing very important that bothering me which i will like to share with you if you don't mind please.
Thank
Rita.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alice Walton, Icfa.alicewalton@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:44 am

AliceWalton4
29, Dakar, Senegal

The California Health Network Foundation (I.C.F.A) USA, cordially invite you to our 4th coming convention taking place in the California - USA And Dakar - Senegal. Those who require visa to enter the United States will be assisted by the organization to enable them attend the conference. If you are interested contact the secretary at (Icfa.alicewalton@gmail.com) for registration information and to know more about the aim and objective of the conference. Please share the information with your colleagues.
Sincerely, Alice.
(Ph.D) Activist Coordinator

Return to “Other types of African scams”