It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

RomanceScam - The book. NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY!!!

How You Can Support the Fight
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:19 pm

It's taken several months of work, but we're proud to announce the imminent release of our very own book. It'll be in PDF format, making it easy for anyone to buy, no matter where in the world you are. It's a packed 194 pages, full of information on how scammers work, funny quotes said by the scammers and illustrations drawn by our very own FrumpyBB. Keep watching this space for more information.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jeanette
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: RomanceScam - The book. Coming soon.

Postby jeanette » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 pm

congratulations in advance for your upcoming RS book, i'm sure each and everyone who belongs here in RS were all so very proud of this and just to let you know that me, my family and friends who knows this helpful website are all eager for the book's release. looking forward for your highest achievement in helping scammed victims, and victims to be for all your never ending support! omedetou gozaimasu! :applause: (i bow..)
no money, no honey... avoid being scammed.

zetaarnold
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby zetaarnold » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:14 pm

:D YES! I want to see it. :applause: Congrats, I know that make a book requires a lot of work. I am sure it will be very useful for everyone.
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark..." Shakespeare

Gigs
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gigs » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:08 am

Looking forward to reading it Wayne and thank you for all your hard work on gathering info and producing it !! :D
NEVER EVER EVER SEND $ MONEY $ !

Finding Headers , http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18&t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Want to fight back, http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... f=18&t=484" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Moriarty
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Moriarty » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 am

I'm looking forward to reading this.
Don't want no paper gangsta. (Lady Gaga)

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:55 pm

The book is finally finished. I mean, literally 10 minutes ago. Here's the cover, hot off the press.

... and when I say "press" I mean straight from PhotoShop and uploaded.

Gigs
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gigs » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:30 am

:applause: BRAVO :applause:
NEVER EVER EVER SEND $ MONEY $ !

Finding Headers , http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18&t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Want to fight back, http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... f=18&t=484" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:20 am

I'm waiting here! :love:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:49 am

The cast of ghostwriters has already finished their works at the end of September, when the head of the Book Illustration Department asked their freelance MangaNow! and FrancoBelgianComicsRule! - artists to do some extra work (on 200% payment). Now the Board of Directors is still waiting for them to finish but the security truck with the fresh paintings is already on its way to RomanceScam´s Bunker. The Advertisers have already finished a cool-looking own forum page for it but the Directors being indecisive whether more to add or not, colourized or not. It´s , as usual, the management who is holding up things :roll:
Haaach, i can´t even write a 100th part of what I would like :lol:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Or, to put it another way, we decided to add even more content to the book before releasing it, and we're just finding ways to squeeze all the new stuff in before making it public. It's still 194 pages long, but with some crafty editing and shuffling things around it's now bulging with an extra 5 pages worth of content. So it's going to be even better value for money now :D

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: RomanceScam - The book. NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY!!!

Postby wayne » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 pm

WHOO HOO!! The book is finally finished, the page on the site has been set up to sell it (for the diminutive price of $9.95) and we're ready to roll. We haven't even put a link to the book's page on the main part of the site yet, so only those in the forum will be able to jump in and be the first to purchase this great book. It's 194 pages, jam packed with hilarious scammer quotes, illustrations drawn by our very own FrumpyBB and comments, observations and educational paragraphs showing how the scammers work. The book is in PDF format, so you can get hold of a copy, no matter where in the world you are. You can go to the book's page and even read a sample before buying it.

And where can you find this page?

CLICK HERE to read about it and to buy your copy. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:47 pm

only reading the introduccion i have lough a lot
:applause: :applause:
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:14 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I tried my best to write exactly the kind of book I love to read myself. The entire thing was a labour of love between the 3 of us. I truly do believe we've written the best, most original book we possibly could have. When I can still laugh reading it, after having read it dozens of times already, then something must be right :D

Moriarty
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Moriarty » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 am

I am laughing out loud while reading. Brilliant stuff.

Moriarty
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Moriarty » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 am

PS I can't wait to show it to my son when he gets back from college.

Return to “Supporting Romancescam”