It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

RomanceScam - The book. NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY!!!

How You Can Support the Fight
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: RomanceScam - The book. NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY!!!

Postby wayne » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:09 pm

It's always worth posting good comments I get from people that have read the book. Here's the latest.
Hi Wayne,
Just to let you know, I HURT from laughing so much!
Congratulations on a fantastic book :applause:
The next book will be different, as it'll feature complete baits in it. Anyone interested in having one of theirs added, please let me know. Right now the book has the provisional title "The Baiters' Bibble" and will be more in depth on how the scammers work.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

scallywag
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scallywag » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Would love to purchase these as they sound just what the Dr ordered to lift my spirits...as I am on Benefits I have to watch my pennies and with Xmas looming ever closer I will try and purchase in the New Year...sounds a great read.. :)

Scallywag :angel:

Brooks
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Brooks » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:37 am

The funniest book I have ever read...the take off after with Wayne is the best..am lovin it!! :mrgreen:

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell anyone with 10 bucks in their pocket. It's a great book, tho I say so myself. Hopefully more news in the coming weeks as well as more about book 2.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:15 pm

We're currently looking for people to let us know their favorite quotes from the book ready for our next batch of t-shirts. All suggestions accepted. We can even get your favorite quote printed on a t-shirt specially for you if you'd like.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:10 pm

I was once threatened to be spanked by a vlad :D I feel I need that.

I mean, I feel I need that quote on the T-shirt. Haha.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

JohnSuccM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JohnSuccM » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:47 pm

First post, and just bought the book.
I look forward to reading it. In my line of work, I need all the laughs I can get.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Thank you :) :) :) hope you will like it!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 am

I need all the laughs I can get.
hello and wellcome to this forum
yes, you will get a lot of funny reading the book, thats for sure
enjoy it and be happy
H_H :hugz: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 am

Can the person that ordered the book yesterday please contact me with the email address you used. It doesn't work anymore, so I need a new address to send you the link.

KokotheChattyApple
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby KokotheChattyApple » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:08 am

I just finished it recently. Great job, Wayne, Frumpy and Marisa! I don't think I've laughed so hard. :)

scallywag
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scallywag » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 am

I too have the book, and find it so uplifting, when I have a 'down' moment. I love it ...absolutely right...makes great reading and ever soooo funnnnnny hahaha :lol: :lol:
Thanks again to Wayne, Frumpy and Marisa and cannot wait for the next books although Book No 2 is on a more serious note; Book No 3 will be on the lines of No 1....Bring it on.... :D :party: :party:

Scallywag :D

Moriarty
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Moriarty » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 am

Ooh, great, more books! I have read the first one several times, and I still laugh out loud.
Don't want no paper gangsta. (Lady Gaga)

lonesomedove

Bookmark and Share

Postby lonesomedove » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Marisa, Wayne and FrumbyBB,
This a a prelude to what I am going write as a full review of the most colorful and humorous
book that I have ever read on the whole science of scammers. Think of it as a social science. It is full of hyperventilating laughter that early this morning at 3:00 am ESDT in America I got a telephone call from the girl upstairs to ask me " What in the "depletive" is so funny down there ? I am on my second reading now as I think over and over about the very same things that Wayne writes about, well how many of us on this forum have been there ? I read chapter 8 three times straight through and that chapter alone almost got me in trouble for disturbing the peace. The one piece on the death certificate in a Rwanda hospital. The stuff we are expected to believe from these scammers! I do not think at all that Marisa, Wayne or Frumpy who wrote and did the artwork was to make money. They are dedicated people for a safer economic environment in which innocent common people do not have to have there heart strings attacked to rob them of there bank accounts.

I see this Romacescam.com as a college type course 101 for all people for there protection. Since 2007 I have been so frustrated in the Nigerian 491 scams and the romance the stone for cash scams and Ghana scams, and Wayne and his writing wit, FrumpyBB,s very good illustrations and Marisa,s wit about the whole book, makes this a wonderful read.

"Your profile has very much liked me " I hope will stir this group up as it is the best general material written too date in a way to see humanity for what it is and what could be done.
Thank you all for your time,
Sam. <DING> :mrgreen:

lonesomedove

Bookmark and Share

Postby lonesomedove » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:32 pm

We're currently looking for people to let us know their favorite quotes from the book ready for our next batch of t-shirts. All suggestions accepted. We can even get your favorite quote printed on a t-shirt specially for you if you'd like.
Wayne, here is my request and I will pay in advance for it sir.
Chapter eight. Death is inevitable. The quote exactly as you wrote this= i have a very small family, mum works with ministry of tourism, she was shot dead with my fathers co mate on an higway

Either one woman and two men died. Or the Co-mate could have been a mistress and two women and one man died, but at 3:00 am this day this quote set me into a lack of oxygen. You can even write romacescams.com underneath it. I am in the public eye and this is a way to motivate some people. Thanks Brother.
Sam.

Return to “Supporting Romancescam”