It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

New t-shirts on the way. Pant wettingly exciting news.

How You Can Support the Fight
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 am

We should soon have new t-shirts to buy. Here's the options. A Panti Claus logo on the breast pocket area, the Hello Sweaty logo on the breast pocket, the RS logo across the front, plus an optional Hello sweaty logo emblazened across the back. They'll all be custom made using sublimation printing, so we can offer every one the options they want. Here's a template for the logos we have.

Prices and more details to come as we get them. We will of course try and get them as cheaply as possible.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: New t-shirts on the way. Pant wettingly exciting news.

Postby wayne » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:32 am

For those who don't know who Panti Claus is, HERE are the photos that came from my bait of her, and HERE is the end of the bait, where I persuade her to put underwear on her head and hold up a sign that said "Panty Claus" (which got misspelled in the picture). She's the star of my baiting past and the logo for my personal baiting site, http://www.romancescambaiter.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. If you want to see more silly images from my dim and murky past, check out THIS VIDEO.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: New t-shirts on the way. Pant wettingly exciting news.

Postby wayne » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:01 am

I'm off to see the new sublimation equipment that's been bought by a good friend of mine on Monday. Sublimation is when you heat press the ink onto the item, so there's no issues with maximum amounts of colours you can use. It's also not the printing you see when there's a thin layer on top of the design like those kits you can buy at the supermarket. We should be getting some new products made very soon. I have mouse mats, coasters, t-shirts, mugs and a whole bunch of other stuff here that we'll be putting logos onto. Keep watching this space for item lists and prices. Also remember that we can even custom make an item for you if you ask very nicely.

Return to “Supporting Romancescam”