It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Bill Wooster <b_wooster@usa.com>

Questions to be Answered in Your Own Language
mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Original post is here. http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 1&t=105175

日本語の婚活サイトPairsにいる詐欺師です。Pairsはフェースブックを使っているため安全だと称していますが、日本人女性が高給取りの白人男性に求愛され、実はそれがアフリカン詐欺師だったという話はよく聞きます。

彼はシリアに駐留する米兵だと名乗り、17歳の娘がいるという。女性に出会うと、Pairsを脱会して自分だけと付き合ってほしいと言ってきて、LINEでの交流を要求してきます。そして軍を退役して日本で起業したいのだと。

彼は「ミリタリーボックス詐欺」(貴重品を送ったら税関で引っかかり、手数料や保管料あどが求められる)と、「ミリタリー休暇詐欺」(軍人が休暇や退役のために婚約者であるあなたに代理申請をしてほしいと言われる。その手数料や航空運賃などが求められる)と両方の手口を使います。

日本語のBBSにも情報有り。--> here :
こいつは日本人から270万円をだまし取りました。
Thanks for your message, I am doing great and you, How was your day? Thank you for giving me an ear to listen to what i have to say by sending me a mail. I have been wondering what life is all about and honestly I have come to the conclusion that all that matters is happiness, It is true that we are miles away from each other, separated by oceans and deserts, yet I want to keep writing to you my dear, the power of wanting to know more about you has crossed the distance of miles, crossed the boundaries of Language and culture and I could feel the burning fire to get to know you more. I just want you to know that long distance relationship can work out with understanding but then who knows what faith has in stock, I better take my chances in something good that makes me happy.
My Dear, please I beg for your understanding, things about life can come from miles away, happiness can never be measured by the calculation of distance or the differences in language or culture or even color and not by any standard but by who you are as an individual. Our meeting may be by coincident but designed by faith, I believe that it is an act of faith, in the first place, faith is believing in what you have not seen, wondering if you will be smiling or asking yourself who the hell is this guy, I feel this power of the energy in your smile now that makes me never want to stop..Please give me a chance to be there for you when ever you need me.. Here are some of my pictures , with my daughter ..
Have a nice day.
Regards,
Bill

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Non-English speaking users”