It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Zena B - hi5 -- zenafrancis22@live.com

Questions to be Answered in Your Own Language
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:27 pm

im not sure this one look like Linda james pic or not but i'm sure i ever she her here. may be other can help me

her message sound like Senegal scammer only this time use Bahasa indonesia. her Indonesian language so mess. i think she used google translater :lol:

here her comment on my female bait
Halo how are you my dear, saya melihat profil Anda hari ini ketika saya browsing mencari orang yang punya visi yang akan suolmate saya, silahkan saya akan seperti Anda untuk menghubungi saya dengan id email pribadi saya (zenafrancis22@live.com) sehingga saya akan memberikan foto saya dan juga memberitahu lebih lanjut tentang saya. (zenafrancis22@live.com) Hello how are you my dear, i saw your profile today while i was browsing seeking for a man of vision that will be my suolmate, please i will like you to contact me with my private email id ( zenafrancis22@live.com ) so that i will give you my photo and also tell you more about me.( zenafrancis22@live.com )
hi5 profile

Zena B

Last Active: an hour ago

Profile Views: 184 times

Profile Skin: Default

Location: Komplek Angkatan Udara Republik Indonesia, Indonesia :-o

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Zena B - hi5 -- zenafrancis22@live.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:17 pm

I am 99.9% sure it's a Senegal scammer. She doesn't look or sound like a girl from Indonesia to me. :disagree:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:07 am

sure Marisa she is not like a Indonesian gal. and the pic seem already here, i forgot where is this pic i ever see :(

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 pm

sweet i got her replay in Indonesia and English ;)

HELLO
Saya senang atas tanggapan Anda surat saya :lol: , bagaimana kehidupan di sana di negara Anda? Saya berharap bahwa Anda berada dalam suasana damai dan cinta. Mari saya memperkenalkan diri lagi,dan aku akan membutuhkan yang terbaik dari kejujuran Anda setelah Anda mengetahui tentang saya dan siapa saya, saya benar-benar akan menyukai kita memiliki persahabatan yang baik di-terlepas dari apa-apa karena saya memiliki perasaan bahwa Anda akan jujur dan terpercaya orang :lol: . Nama saya Zena saya 24 tahun gadis, tidak ada anak saat ini. Saya dari Liberia di Afrika Barat, Aku 5.7ft tinggi, adil dalam kulit, gadis tunggal, tidak pernah menikah, saya berada di Senegal sebagai akibat dari beberapa krisis di negara saya, yang mengakibatkan pembunuhan.

Saya terlambat bapak Dr.Francis Morris adalah direktur proyek departemen emas dan berlian, juga orang bisnis yang sukses dalam ekspor kakao selama hidupnya. Aku kehilangan orang tua saya selama krisis ketika pemberontak menyerang rumah saya satu pagi mereka membunuh ibu dan ayahku, aku satu-satunya anak yang tersisa dari orang tua saya, saya berhasil datang ke Senegal dengan bantuan beberapa organisasi amal yang membawa saya di sini di Senegal di mana saya hidup saat ini.

Saya sangat pandai memasak, aku suka musik dan saya suka menari juga, saya percaya jarak atau warna atau bahkan usia tidak menjadi masalah dalam hubungan cinta yang baik tetapi tidak. Saya tidak suka orang yang tidak jujur ​​dan saya tidak suka masalah, saya jenis yang sangat tenang, dan cinta banyak membaca, saya pikir setiap hari Allah mengirim malaikat-Nya untuk membimbing kita. Terima kasih untuk mencerahkan hari saya.

Saya akan ingin tahu lebih banyak tentang Anda tidak suka, hobi dan peduli .., apa yang Anda lakukan saat ini. Saya melampirkan foto saya di sini untuk Anda, meskipun saya tidak begitu fotogenik, saya harap Anda tidak keberatan kirimkan saya gambar Anda ketika Anda mengirimkan saya sehingga saya akan membuat Anda dalam hati saya dan saya akan memberitahu lebih lanjut tentang diri saya dan saya rencana masa depan.

Semoga sukacita yang Anda harta dan kenangan indah mengisi hidup Anda dengan kehangatan, kebahagiaan dan kesenangan semoga Tuhan memberkati Anda.

Terima kasih Saya berharap untuk mendengar dari Anda cepat, :mrgreen:
Zena

her Indoneisan language really mess :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HELLO
I am glad for your responses to my letter, how is life over there in your country? I hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love. Let me introduce myself again, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good friendship in-spite of anything because I have this feeling that you will be honest and trusted person. My name is Zena i am 24 years old girl, no child at the moment. I am from Liberia in West Africa; I am 5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, single girl, never married, i am residing here in Senegal as a result of some crisis in my country, which resulted to killing.

My late father Dr.Francis Morris was the director of project department of gold’s and diamonds, also a successful business men in exportation of Cocoa during his life time. I lost my parents during the crisis when rebel attack my house one early morning they killed my mum and dad, I am the only child left of my parents, I managed to come to Senegal by the help of some charity organization that brought me here in Senegal where i am presently living.

I am very good at cooking, I love music and I like dancing too, I believe distance or color or even age does not matter in any good relationship but love does. I don't like dishonest people and I don't like problems, am very quiet type, and love reading a lot, I think each day God send his angels to guide us. Thank you for brighten my day.

I will like to know more about your dislikes, your hobbies and cares.., what you are doing presently. I attach here my photo for you, though I am not that photogenic, I hope you wouldn't mind please send me your picture when you are mailing me so that i will keep you in my heart and I will tell you more about myself and my future plans.

May joy that you treasure and the beautiful memories fill your life with warmth, happiness and pleasure may God bless you.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest,
Zena

Originating ISP:Sonatel
City: n/a
Country of Origin:Senegal

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:49 am

In Bahasa Indonesia

Bagaimana kabarmu hari ini?

Sayangku seperti yang saya katakan dalam posting terakhir saya bahwa saya kehilangan keluarga saya dalam perang yang pecah di negara saya, ayah saya almarhum Dr Morris Majid Francis adalah seorang pria bisnis internasional juga seorang politisi yang mendukung pemerintahan sekarang. Sekarang aku tinggal di asrama gereja di Dakar Senegal sebagai akibat dari perang saudara yang pecah di negara saya tidak punya orang lain yang mungkin dapat membantu, satu-satunya yang saya miliki sekarang is.Rev Joshua Musa (Gereja St Juan)

Anda nomor telepon kantor (+221707930368)

Email: revjoshuamosess@gmail.com

Di sini, di rumah panti asuhan yang saya sekarang dalam naungan woman :roll: .You bisa memanggil saya dengan nomor kantor ayah Wahyu :lol: , dia menelepon saya dari asrama untuk datang ke kantornya untuk menerima panggilan Anda.

Silahkan mendengarkan ini, saya memiliki akun ayah saya terlambat dan sertifikat kematian di sini dengan saya yang saya akan mengirimkan kepada Anda nanti, karena ketika dia hidup dia didepositkan sejumlah uang :lol: , di luar negara saya yang ia digunakan sebagai nama Raja, jumlah yang dimaksud adalah $ 5.7m (Lima Juta Tujuh Ratus Ribu Dolar).

Aku ingin kau membantu saya mentransfer uang ini ke rekening Anda untuk kehidupan yang lebih baik dan membantu saya menginvestasikan uang ini di negara Anda setelah transfer di account Anda, Anda akan membantu saya untuk mempersiapkan dokumen perjalanan saya dan tiket pesawat untuk datang untuk bertemu dengan Anda karena saya kehilangan paspor internasional saya dan dokumen perjalanan yang berharga.

Saya menyiapkan surat yang saya harus mengirim ke bank segera setelah saya menerima informasi dari Anda.
ANDA LENGKAP NAME____________
ANDA OCCUPATION____________
RUMAH ADDRESS__________
PHONE NO______________
ANDA AGE___________________

Saya akan mengirimkan surat ke bank, di samping ini saya akan mengirim informasi kontak, yang memungkinkan Anda untuk berkomunikasi dengan bank saya, untuk memberikan saran tentang cara terbaik untuk melihat ini membuat transfer ke rekening Anda.

in English

How are you today?

My dear as I told you in my last post that I lost my family in the war that broke out in my country, my late father Dr. Morris Majid Francis was an international business man also a politician supporting the present government. Now I'm living in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that broke out in my country had no other person who may be able to help, the only one I have now is.Rev Joshua Moses (Church of St. Juan)

Your phone number of the office (+221707930368)

Email: revjoshuamosess@gmail.com

Here in the orphanage home were I am now in the shelter of the woman.You can call me with the office number of the Rev father, he called me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money, outside my country which he used my name as King, the amount in question is $ 5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I want you to help me transfer this money to your account for a better life and help me invest this money in your country after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come to meet with you because I lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

I prepared the letter which I have to send to the bank as soon as I received the information from you.
YOUR FULL NAME____________
YOUR OCCUPATION____________
HOME ADDRESS__________
PHONE NO______________
YOUR AGE___________________

I will send the letter to the bank, beside this I will send contact information, allowing you to communicate with my bank, to advise on the best way to see this made the transfer into your account.

City:n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Tersayang satu :shock:

Saya senang mendengar dari Anda lagi dan bahwa Anda telah diterima untuk membantu saya. Saya harap Anda tidak akan mengkhianati saya. Ini uang di bank adalah satu-satunya yang tersisa bagi saya untuk mengelola hidup saya setelah kematian almarhum ayah saya dan ibu dalam perang saudara.

Saya tidak perlu mainan atau berjudi dengan itu itu sebabnya saya menghubungi orang seperti Anda yang semangat :roll: saya bilang anda baik dan jujur. Saya telah menunda klaim ini karena saya ingin memastikan bahwa saya masuk ke tangan seorang pria baik yang akan berinvestasi dan mengelola menguntungkan dengan uang :silly: . Saya berharap Anda akan membuat impian saya untuk datang true.After kematian orang tua saya, saya berlari ke Senegal dan saya menghubungi bank dengan harapan untuk menarik sejumlah uang sebagai next of kin ke account dan memulai hidup baru, sayangnya,

Aku tidak tahu bahwa ayah saya menandatangani perjanjian dengan bank bahwa uang tersebut tidak boleh dilepaskan langsung ke saya. Perjanjian tersebut menyatakan bahwa saya harus menunjuk wali / investor dan manajer setiap kali saya ingin mengambil uang dari bank sebelum saya 30 tahun. Saya memahami bahwa investor adalah untuk berinvestasi dan mengelola uang bagi saya dalam bisnis yang baik. Jadi orang-orang bank yang menyarankan saya bahwa karena saya belum 30 tahun dan tidak menikah,

Aku harus mencari seseorang untuk berdiri bagi saya untuk klaim sesuai dengan kesepakatan mereka dengan ayah saya terlambat. Ini adalah mengapa saya menghubungi Anda. Kedua, saya suka negara Anda dan saya ingin tinggal di sana dan melanjutkan pendidikan saya karena saya berada di tahun ke-2 saya di universitas, ketika krisis mulai dan saya tidak melanjutkan karena kematian orang tua saya. Karena, saya tidak memiliki akses ke uang ini, saya tidak punya cara alternatif untuk bertahan hidup, jadi aku pergi ke Kamp Pengungsi PBB di Dakar di mana saya sekarang tinggal.

Saya mengirim dan menerima e-mail di kantor kantor Rev Joshua Pastor Moses. Ia adalah pendeta di sini di kamp pengungsi di Dakar Senegal. Dia telah begitu baik kepada saya sejak saya menjadi dekat dengannya dalam salah satu kunjungan ke klinik di kamp ketika saya sedang sakit. Aku akan seperti Anda untuk menghubungi saya di kantornya dengan nomor (+221707930368) sehingga saya dapat memberitahu Anda lebih banyak tentang diriku. Ketika Anda menelepon memberitahu ayah Rev bahwa Anda ingin berbicara dengan saya dan akan mengirim dia untuk saya di betina hostel.you tahu mengapa saya percaya Anda sebelum saya melakukan kontak dengan Anda ini saya meminta Tuhan untuk memberikan kepada saya seorang pria yang akan membawa saya ke Chanel yang tepat seseorang yang tidak akan mengkhianati saya, tapi bisa Anda keyakinan karena pernah saya bertemu dengan Anda pikiran saya mengatakan kepada saya bahwa Anda telah memberikan kepada saya oleh Tuhan mendengarkan saya akan melakukan segala sesuatu untuk membuat Anda bahagia.

Semua saya butuhkan dari Anda adalah untuk menunjukkan kesediaan Anda dengan mengirimkan saya alamat kontak lengkap Anda dengan nomor telepon Anda sehingga saya dapat menggunakannya untuk mengirim surat kepada bank untuk menginformasikan mereka tentang Anda sehingga mereka akan mengenali Anda ketika Anda berada di kontak dengan mereka, kemudian setelah itu saya akan memberikan Anda kontak bank Anda untuk menghubungi mereka untuk mengetahui kemungkinan mentransfer uang ke rekening Anda.

Rencana saya adalah bahwa setelah transaksi dan Anda memiliki uang keseluruhan account Anda, Anda akan mengirimkan saya uang dari sana untuk memproses surat-surat saya bepergian yang saya akan gunakan untuk datang dan bertemu dengan Anda di negara Anda untuk investasi masa depan karena saya meninggalkan paspor saya ketika saya melarikan diri dari negara saya dan saya perlu untuk mendapatkan satu di sini dengan izin penduduk untuk mengaktifkan keluar dari kamp dan juga untuk mendapatkan visa sini untuk country.i Anda akan menunggu untuk mendengar dari Anda segera.
Have a nice day dan tetap diberkati.
Milikmu
Zena

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:34 pm

ups now she sent email in France too :D

How are you i hope all is well with you.
Dear why you dint want to write to me again please reply back now because am worried to hear from you and am even thinking if you are well at all, darling please how is your dauther and the grandson, hope they all fine.Darling please and reply as soon as you receive this mail. Thanks yours love Zena.....

Comment êtes-vous j'espère que tout va bien avec vous.
Cher pourquoi vous voulez force de m'écrire à nouveau s'il vous plaît répondre en arrière maintenant parce suis inquiet de vous entendre et je pense même si vous êtes bien du tout, ma chérie s'il vous plaît comment est votre dauther et le petit-fils, espérons-ils tous fine.Darling s'il vous plaît et répondrons dès que vous recevez ce mail. Merci aimez le vôtre Zena ..

Originating ISP: Sonatel

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:56 pm

email #5 back used Indonesia, this time her email in Indonesia getting worse lol
HELLO
My Dear bagaimana Anda dan bagaimana perjalanan Anda dengan Tuhan :-o saya berharap semuanya baik-baik dengan Anda saya benar-benar kesepian ketika saya tidak mendengar dari Anda untuk waktu yang lama saya berharap Anda perjalanan sukses. Saya telah membaca surat Anda dan memahami apa yang Anda katakan saya ingin Anda tahu semua keinginan saya adalah untuk Anda untuk membantu saya sehingga transfer akan dilakukan berhasil ke account Anda sehingga Anda akan menunjukkan saya adalah untuk menginvestasikan uang saya benar-benar melewati melalui banyak kesulitan di sini

Menganggap apa yang Anda katakan saya kehilangan paspor saya selama perang di negara saya sekarang saya tidak memiliki paspor apapun tetapi saya telah membuat beberapa bertanya dari ayah Rev dia mengatakan kepada saya untuk mendapatkan paspor di sini akan saya biaya $ 380 jadi jika Anda benar-benar membutuhkan fotokopi saya akan seperti Anda untuk membantu saya uang sehingga saya akan mendapatkan paspor tolong bantu saya saya benar-benar ingin keluar dari tempat ini hidup kesepian sangat sulit bagi saya sejauh i cant bahkan melihat makanan yang baik untuk makan

Anda kesepian :lol: ...
Zena

HELLO
My Dear how are you and how was your trip i hope with God all is well with you i am really lonely when i did not hear from you for long time i wish you a successful trip. I have read your mail and understood what you said i want you to know all my desire is for you to assist me so that the transfer will be done successful to your account so that you will show me were to invest the money i am really passing through a lot of difficulties over here

Regard what you said i lost my passport during the war in my country right now i don't have any passport but i have made some inquires from the Rev father he told me to get a passport here will cost me 380$ so if you really need the photocopy i will like you to help me the money so that i will get the passport please help me i really want to come out from this lonely place life is so difficult to me to the extent i cant even see good food to eat

Yours lonely

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Halo
how are you my dear, saya berharap semuanya baik-baik dengan Anda dan keluarga Anda yang merupakan hal yang paling penting bagi saya. Silakan cinta saya itu telah terjadi beberapa Copple hari sekarang bahwa saya havn't mendengar dari Anda atau untuk mengetahui bagaimana Anda telah melakukan,

cinta saya silahkan saya benar-benar perlu tahu bagaimana Anda lakukan consigning uang untuk paspor tolong bantu saya demi situasi saya di sini di kamp pengungsi karena kehidupan di sini sangat dificult dan sangat sulit untuk makan atau minum yang baik air itu sebabnya saya ingin keluar dari sini dan datang ke negara Anda untuk memulai hidup baru dengan Anda. Silahkan saya ingin mendengar kabar baik dari Anda sayangku.

Hormat mencintai Zena

Hello
how are you my dear, i hope all is well with you and your family which is the most important thing to me. Please my love it have been some copple of days now that i havn't hear from you or to know how you have been doing,

my love please i really need to know how you are doing consigning the money for the passport please help me for the sake of my situation over here in refugee camp because the life here is very dificult and it is very hard to eat or drink a good water that is why i want to come out of here and come to your country to start a new life with you. Please i want to hear a good news from you my darling.

Yours love Zena

City:n/a

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Sayang,

Saya senang untuk memberitahu Anda tentang keberhasilan saya dalam mendapatkan dana tersebut ditransfer bawah kerjasama dari mitra baru dari Swedia.

Saat ini saya di Swedia untuk proyek-proyek investasi dengan pangsa saya sendiri dari jumlah total. Sementara itu, saya tidak lupa upaya masa lalu Anda dan mencoba untuk membantu saya dalam mentransfer dana tersebut meskipun itu gagal kita bagaimana beberapa.

Sekarang hubungi kami kamp pengungsi di Dakar Senegal Rev,

Kantornya nomor telepon (221-771900475).

Email: ....... revjoshuamosess@gmail.com

Mintalah dia untuk mengirim uang kepada Anda jumlah (350,000,00) Tiga ratus lima puluh ribu Euro yang saya terus untuk kompensasi Anda untuk semua usaha masa lalu dan upaya untuk membantu saya dalam hal ini. Saya menghargai usaha Anda pada waktu itu sangat banyak. sehingga merasa bebas dan mendapatkan tersentuh dengan kami kamp Rev.Father Joshua Musa untuk menerima uang darinya.

Tolong jangan beritahu saya segera Anda menerimanya sehingga kita dapat berbagi kebahagiaan setelah semua menderita pada waktu itu. Periode ini, saya sangat sibuk di sini karena proyek investasi yang saya dan suami saya mengalami yang indah di tangan.

Akhirnya, ingatlah bahwa saya meninggalkan instruksi kepada Rev atas nama Anda untuk mengirim uang kepada Anda, sehingga merasa bebas untuk berhubungan dengan dia tanpa penundaan.

Best regards,
mrs Zena

IP:[/b] 41.82.91.159

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lisadavid463@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Netlog: binababiker5
female - 25 years, Jerusalem, Israel
About me:
Name: bike binabik
Date of birth: 14/04/1988
Mother tongue: Português
:mrgreen: Message: Hello,
how are you my dear i hope all is fine, i saw you profile today in ( pt.netlog.com ) while i was browsing seeking for a man of vision to be my soul mate. I am a girl of 24yrs old never married, Please i will like you to contact me on ( lisadavid463@yahoo.com ) so that i will give you my photo and also tell you more about me. Ms Lisa;

:) My Dearest ,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family hope fine?
I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it. My name is Miss Lisa 24 years old girl from Sudan,My late father ( Eng David Atem ) was the Chairman,Imatongas Petrol Station a private extracting oil firm in Darfur and Juba. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way from the help of the red cross society to the West African state called Senegal orphanage home here in 14 Rufusik Ave Oakum North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal which i will be out this time you can take a look (http://www.aiddarfur.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. At the same time, I want to tell you more about myself. Honey,with trust and the love that i found in you. I have not been to your country before but I will like to come there to meet you.
I am staying in a orphanage home. This orphanage home is headed by a Reverend Father Lugard Muwanbi whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Four Million,Two Hundred thousand U.S Dollars (US$4,200,000.00) some-where in a bank with my name Miss ( Lisa David Atem ) as the "next of kin". However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the fund in your country for any good investments on my behalf. My dear, i have the proves documents which i will forward to you immediately as i hear from you.. As you will help me with an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country' as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be mine investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money so that the fund will be transferred immediately into your personal account in your country. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me, with a little introduction of yourself.
I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever. Please this is our rev father's telephone number ( +221777153640 ) he is the reverend in charge of the orphanage home here, his name is (Reverend Lugard Muwanbi) and When ever you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Lisa and he will send some one to call me to answer your call because i don't have my own telephone, i am staying in the female hostel. feel free to call me through his number because i have informed him about you ok. I need to hear your voice I expect your honest and earliest reply..
Please my love, you are urgently required to send below information to me so that i can forward it to the bank and give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact the bank directly for them to recognize you when you are acting on my behalf as my foreign partner/trustee. as they have inform me that i should forward to them the Full information or details of the person whom i nominated as trustee so that they will know the possibility of transferring the money into his valid account.
(1) Your Full Name....:........... (2) Nationality: ..........(3) Phone Mobile:.....
(4) Occupation ....,.........(5) Age and Marital Status....................:
My dear,as soon as the above information is received from you, you shall be instructed On how to get this Fund released directly to you from the Bank where the Money is been Deposited.Hoping to hear from you soon
Yours Sincerely in love Lisa

also uses the following address : lisalove959@yahoo.com

ImageImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lisadavid463@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:32 pm

:party: Osada.pl = lisalove2
Date of Birth: May 8, 1989
E-mail: lisa.love85 @ yahoo.com
Registration Date: 2013-05-25 7:55:14 p.m.
i am a nice looking angel seeking for a man of vision
Hi there,
how are you darling and hope that everything is all right, I saw you today in the profile (osada.pl),
and I was browsing seeking a man of vision to be my soul mate.
I am a girl of 24yrs old never married, please i will like you to me (lisadavid463@yahoo.com)
give you my picture and also tell you more about me.
Ms. Lisa,. (lisadavid463@yahoo.com)

pic in the last comment (yellow)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lisa David <lisadavid463@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:28 am

Content of e-mail and 2 photos here = http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 73#p332672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Dearest ,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family hope fine?
I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it. My name is Miss Lisa 24 years old girl from Sudan,My late father ( Eng David Atem ) was the Chairman,Imatongas Petrol Station a private extracting oil firm in Darfur and Juba. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way from the help of the red cross society to the West African state called Senegal orphanage home here in 14 Rufusik Ave Oakum North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal which i will be out this time you can take a look (http://www.aiddarfur.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)........................
IP: 41.82.121.197./ Senegal,Dakar
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 03:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This is all about me i need your help

Return to “Non-English speaking users”