It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com ---> in Arabic

Questions to be Answered in Your Own Language
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:24 pm

split from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=19698" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
in 4ppl
Email : joydickson75@yahoo.com email ID also hit to http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&p=265343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ruthbaby200
I am a:
Woman
Birthday:
Looking for:
Man
Language:
English
About me
i am a good looking girli am a good looking girl

Hello My Love,
My name is miss joy dickson i saw your profile today and become interested in you.i will like you to contact me through my private email (joydickson75@yahoo.com)so that i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about my self.this is my contact (joydickson75@yahoo.com)
yours lovely joy.
مرحا حبي،
اسمي ملكة جمال الفرح ديكسون رأيت بروفايلك اليوم وأصبحت مهتمة في you.i سوف مثلك في الاتصال بي من خلال بريدي الإلكتروني الخاص (joydickson75@yahoo.com) حتى أستطيع أن أرسل لك صور بلادي واقول لك ايضا المزيد عن بلدي self.this هو اتصالي (joydickson75@yahoo.com)
لك الفرح جميل

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:39 pm

كيف حالك اليوم وكيف هو كل شيء هناك في بلدكم والنهار، وأنا أعتقد كنت تواجه لحظة لطيفة وان الجو هناك في بلدكم جميل جدا اليوم؟ الألغام قليلا الحار هنا في داكار بالسنغال.

اسمي ملكة جمال الفرح ديكسون، أنا (23yrs) ولكن العمر لا يهم في علاقة حقيقية، لذلك أنا مرتاح مع سنك، وأنا من السودان في أفريقيا، 5.6ft طويل القامة، والشوكولاته في الشكل وجذابة للغاية، واحدة ، (لم يسبق لهم الزواج)، وحاليا انا مقيم هنا في داكار نتيجة للحرب الأهلية التي اندلعت في بلدي منذ بضع سنوات. هواياتي هي التنس والسباحة والقراءة والتدبير المنزلي

وكان بلدي الده الراحل الدكتور ديكسون جونسون العضو المنتدب لJD.INDUSTRIES (المحدودة) في الخرطوم (عاصمة السودان، بلدي) قبل ان المتمردين هاجموا منزلنا واحدة في الصباح الباكر وقتلت أمي وأبي في بدم بارد.

وكان لي إلا أن على قيد الحياة الآن، وتمكنت من جعل طريقي إلى بالقرب من بلد السنغال حيث سأرحل الآن كلاجئ تحت رعاية والد القس وأنا باستخدام جهاز الكمبيوتر الخاص به لإرسال هذه الرسالة لك.

أود أن أعرف المزيد عن يحب ويكره you.Your، هواياتك وما تقومون به في الوقت الحاضر. سوف اقول لكم المزيد عن نفسي في بلدي البريد القادم. يعلق هنا هو صورة بلدي.
على أمل أن نسمع منك قريبا
لك
translated
Dearest love,
How are you today and how is everything over there in your country and the day, i believe you are having a nice moment and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss joy Dickson, i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Sudan in Africa, 5.6ft tall, chocolate in complexion, very attractive, single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My hobbies are Tennis, Swimming, reading and homemaking

My late father Dr Dickson Johnson was the managing director of JD.INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Khartoum (the capital city of Sudan, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever
Kissssss

Originating ISP:Sonatel
City:n/a
Country of Origin:Senegal

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Alpha
Alpha
أعز من أحب،
أنا أكثر من سعيدة في ردكم على بريدي. كيف حالك اليوم وكيف كان الليل وصحتك؟ آمل fine.Mine قليلا صعبة هنا في داكار بالسنغال.
في هذا المخيم الوحيد الذي يسمح بالخروج من المخيم فقط يومي الاثنين والجمعة من weeks.Its مجرد مثل واحد البقاء في السجن، وآمل من نعمة الله أنا هنا سوف يخرج قريبا. ليس لدي أي أقارب أعطيه الآن يمكنك ان تذهب الى جميع اقاربي هربت في منتصف الحرب الشخص الوحيد الذي لدي الآن هو القس ديفيد ديالو الذي هو راعي من هنا (المسيح المخلص البعثة) في المخيم انه كان لطيفا جدا بالنسبة لي منذ جئت الى هنا لكنني لا تعيش معه بدلا سأرحل في نزل للسيدات لأن المخيم واثنين من بيوت واحدة للرجال وأخرى للعنوان البريد الإلكتروني هو (revdaviddiallo@yahoo.com ) بحيث يمكنك حتى كتابة له موافق.
عدد القساوسة القس التليفون هو (221-773٬807٬931) حالة استدعاء واقول له ان كنت تريد التحدث معي انه سيرسل لي في النزل. كلاجئ هنا لا أملك أي حق أو أي شيء مميز لسواء كان ذلك المال أو أيا كان لأنه مخالف للقانون من هذا country.I يريدون العودة إلى دراستي لأنني حضرت فقط سنتي الاولى قبل الحادث المأساوي التي تؤدي الى وجودي في هذا الوضع الآن استغرق مكان.
الرجاء الاستماع إلى هذا (يرجى انها سرية، وحتى القس لا يعلم ذلك)، ولدي شهادة والدي الراحل الودائع وشهادة وفاة هنا معي الذي سأرسل لك في وقت لاحق، لأنه عندما كان على قيد الحياة لديه يودع بعض مبلغ من المال في أحد البنوك الرائدة في السنغال هنا الذي كان اسمي كما أقرب الأقرباء، والمبلغ المذكور هو $ 3.5 (ثلاثة مليون وخمسمائة ألف دولار أمريكي)، لذلك أنا لن مثلك لمساعدتي تحويل هذه الأموال إلى حسابك أبقى حساب ومنه يمكنك إرسال بعض المال بالنسبة لي أن أحصل على وثائق السفر وتذاكر الطيران الى اكثر من يأتي لتلبية you.I مع هذا سرا الى الناس في المخيم هنا (حتى القس لا أعرف عن ذلك)، وذلك لأن أنا أخشى من فقدان هذه الأموال إذا كانت تحصل لمعرفة ذلك.
لذلك، في ضوء أعلاه أنا مثلك أن يبقيه على نفسك ولا أقول ذلك لأحد لأنني أخشى من فقدان حياتي والمال إذا كان الناس يحصل للتعرف عن ذلك. تذكر أنا أقدم لكم كل هذه المعلومات بسبب الثقة التي كنت المخلوع عليك. أحب الناس صادقين والتفاهم والصدق ورجل الرؤية والحقيقة والعمل الدؤوب. لغتي المفضلة هي اللغة الإنجليزية ولكن لغتنا هي الفرنسية ولكن أنا أتكلم الانجليزية بطلاقة جدا.
وفي الوقت نفسه سوف مثلك في الاتصال بي كما قلت لدي الكثير لأقول لكم.
وقد لطيفة اليوم واعتقد عني. انتظار أن نسمع منك قريبا.
لك طفل جميل
فرح
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you today and how was your night and your health? I hope fine.Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal .
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Monday and Friday of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. David Diallo who is the pastor of the (Christ The Saviour Mission)here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for e-mail address is (revdaviddiallo@yahoo.com)so you can even write to him ok.
The Rev Pastors Tel number is ( +221-773807931 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even the Reverend don't know about it), I have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Senegal here which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here(even the Reverend don't know about it),because i am afraid of loosing this money if they gets to know about it.
So, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently.
Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours lovely baby
joy

Country of Origin: Senegal

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com ---> in Arabic

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Alpha
أعز من أحب،
بلدي العسل الحب يوم جيد كيف حالك اليوم وكيف كان ليلتك هناك؟ أتمنى أن تكون بخير وأنا أحب حقا العسل البريد الخاص بك رائع وأنا أعرف قريبا جدا سوف أكون معكم لبدء حياة جديدة معك في بلدك.
حبي، أنا سعيد جدا أن أسمع منك مرة أخرى، وذلك بفضل مليون قبولك لمساعدتي. وسوف ترغب في الحصول على الاتصال الخاصة بك كاملة والأشياء الأخرى التي يراها ضرورية لme.honey أنا لن تخفي أي شيء منك لأني أحبك من كل قلبي.
أعز، والاستماع بعناية، وأنا وضع ثقتي والأمل عليك وعلى وعد أن يظل التفكير الصادق ومفتوحة لكم. هذا هو السر الأكبر بالنسبة لي، وأنا لم يتعرض إلى أي شخص. تأكد من الحفاظ على سرية معكم وحده لا تخبر أي شخص آخر حتى عندما يحين الوقت عندما كنا تعطي شهادات لدينا. المال ما يكفي بالنسبة لنا أن الاستثمارات والناس سوف تكون أكثر من ذلك الجشع ..

خطتي هي أنه عندما نحصل على المال نقل لكم، لديك لرسم كيف يمكننا استثمار الاموال في أي عمل من شأنها أن تسفر لنا النجاح. إذا كنت لا تزال صادقة معي فأنت الحفاظ على الاستثمار في حين تسير، وأنا أواصل تعليمي.

مرة أخرى، خطتي هي أن تأتي هناك لأن الحياة غير آمن هنا وأنا لا أستطيع العودة إلى بيوتهم لتلبية هؤلاء الناس الشر. كل ما أحتاج منك هو الاخلاص والمساعدة. يمكننا قراءة يدق قلوبنا مع مرور الوقت. سوف أعطيك 30٪ من المال لمساعدتكم. أنا ننظر تحصل على اتصال من البنك ومدير المدفوعات بحيث يمكنك الاتصال بمدير الدفع الخارجية للاطلاع على التفاصيل.
معلومات الاتصال كما يلي،

البنك التجاري الدولي.
العنوان: 18، شارع ليوبولد سيدار سنغور
P.B.32310، داكار، بونتي، والسنغال.
هاتف: + 221 773957567
البريد الإلكتروني: icbank5@aol.com
KONTAKT موظف: M. R. Rajagopalan ناير
البريد الإلكتروني: rajagopalnairs@ymail.com
صاحب الحساب: الدكتور جونسون ديكسون
القادم من الميراث: ملكة جمال الفرح ديكسون.

من فضلك، اتصل به الآن من خلال عناوين البريد الإلكتروني أعلاه وسؤاله عن الأموال، وإمكانية إصدار نقل والإجراءات المعمول بها. أريد أن نستنتج نقل في أقرب وقت ممكن. عندما يتم تحويل الأموال لك، عليك أن ترسل لي المال بالنسبة لي أن أحصل على وثائق السفر لدرجة أنني مستعد أن يأتي إلى هناك لبدء حياة جديدة. حبي تذكر أن يبلغني عندما يعطي البنك العودة الأعلاف.
لكم الشكر والتفاهم والعطف.
لك بمودة
فرح

حتى حبي، وهذا هو حرف سوف ترسل إلى البنك مع وجود البريد الإلكتروني في أقرب وقت تتلقى هذا البريد موافق.

يا سيدي؛
أنا شريك أجنبي لملكة جمال الفرح الذي ديكسون الده الراحل الدكتور ديكسون أودعت مبلغ $ 3،5 (ثلاثة مليون وخمسمائة ألف دولار أمريكي) من الأموال في البنك الذي تتعامل معه.
من فضلك يا سيدي أريد أن أعرف الإجراءات وإمكانية نقل هذه الأموال إلى حسابي

Dearest love,
My love good day honey how are you today and how was your night over there? i hope you are doing fine and Honey i really love your wonderful mail and i know very soon i will be with you to start a new life with you in your country.
My love,i am very happy that i hear from you again,thanks a million for your acceptance to assist me. I will like to get your full contact and other things you feel necessary for me.honey i will not hide any thing from you because i love you with all my heart.
Dearest, listen carefully, I am placing my trust and hope on you and promise to remain sincere and open minded to you. This is my greatest secret and I have not exposed it to any person. make sure you keep my secret with you alone don't tell any other person until when the time comes when we shall give our testimonies. The money is enough for us to investments and people will be greedy over it..

My plan is that when we get the money transferred to you, you have to map out how we can invest the money in any business that will yield us success. If you remain honest with me then you keep the investment going while, I continue my education.

Again, my plan is to come over there because life is not secure here and I can't go back home to meet those evil people. All I need from you is sincerity and assistance. We can read our heart beats as time goes on. I will give you 30% of the money for your kind assistance. Look I'm given you the contact of the bank and the Director of Payments so that you can contact the Foreign payment Director for details.
The contact information is as follows,

International Commercial Bank.
Adresse: 18, Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor
P.B.32310, Dakar, Ponty, Sénégal.
Telefon: + 221 773957567
E-Mail: icbank5@aol.com
Kontakt Officer: M. R. Rajagopalan Nair
E-Mail: rajagopalnairs@ymail.com
Account Holder: Dr Johnson Dickson
Next of Inheritance: Miss joy Dickson.

Please, contact him now through the above e-mail addresses and ask him about the money, the possibility of making the transfer and the procedures. I want that we conclude the transfer as soon as possible. when the money is transferred to you, you have to send me money for me to get my traveling documents ready so that I can come over there to begin a new life. My love remember to inform me when the bank gives a feed back.
Thanks for you understanding and kindness.
Yours Affectionately
joy

So My love;this is the letter you will send to the bank with there email as soon as you receive this mail ok.

Sir;
I am a foreign partner to Miss joy Dickson whose late father Dr Dickson deposited a sum $3.5 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)of money in your bank.
Please Sir i want to know the procedures and possibility of transferring this money to my account

Country of Origin: Senegal

Return to “Non-English speaking users”