It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elene Cooper - elenecooper1@hotmail.com

Questions to be Answered in Your Own Language
zen03
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby zen03 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Bom dia amigos do Romancescam!
Gostaria de informar meu caso.
Fui vítima de um scammer que se dizia ser "Elene Cooper" que conheci em um site de relacionamentos -
www. paraperfeito.com.br, que é um site que o scammer para fazer contato comigo teve que pagar, certamente com um cartão de crédito. Depois de trocarmos vários emails, 'Elene Cooper' dizia que estava no oriente médio. No caso, Afeganistão e gostaria de ouvir minha voz. Primeiro foi mandado um pedido de permissão para que eu pudesse entrar em contato com 'Elene Cooper' e logo depois uma proposta da Military Telecom. Como ela 'Elene Cooper' estava em área remota, me pediu para que enviasse $350.00 para o agente da Military Telecom como informa o texto abaixo.

Dear Subscriber

You are advise to make the payment of 350 Dollars for Connectivity, installation, switch and acceptance. Installation will be done as soon as possible via Satellite 180000KHz surface from your location to your recipient.

You are advise to pay through western Union. Below are the details you need to make the payment.You are provided with address of our agent in Indiana that will help you deliver the money to us. All you have to do is go to any post office close to you. copy out the information below(BLUE) and give it to them.

Name: Stanley Soules
City: Indianapolis
State: Indiana
Zip code: 46280.

Regards,

Satellite Provider - Technologie Satelitarne>

Após o pagamento a 'Military Telecom''informa que não seria possível já que a Central Telefônica estava sendo modernizada. Conforme informa abaixo

Dear Subscriber,

We received your last payment of $350USD.
This is to inform you that our branch office in Afghanistan is under modification/Construction. Therefore Your recipient Thuraya Mobile will be shipped from our head office here in the state.
This may take few days.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

Central Telefônica para aparelho via satélite????
A Military Telecom vender algo que não possa enviar imediatamente????
Como seria possível a US Army deixar seus soldados expostos em zonas sem comunicação.
Aí tive certeza que fui vítima de scamers.
Com a foto em anexo consegui algumas informações que gostaria de dividir com vocês
1 - Claro que 'Elene Cooper' é um nome falso. Nenhuma mãe exporia seu filho em algo ilegal. como mostra uma foto em anexo.
2 -Na foto em anexo o aparecem 4 pentágonos em seu ombro esquerdo. Isso quer dizer que o scamer usa uma foto de alguém que está lotada na Quarta Divisão de Infantaria Mecanizada - Fort Carson - Colorado.
Fico muito em feliz em dividir essas informações com vocês e gostaria saber se possível
vocês pudessem avisar a pessoa ou o serviço de inteligência local - Fort Carson ou 4ª Divisão de Infantaria Mecanizada.
3- O mais importante o email usado para correspondência é : elenecooper1@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

geecee
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Military Scammer

Postby geecee » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Yes indeed it is a scam zen03. It is the same format as the TS2 phone scam. Members of the public never have done, do not and never will pay for military communication. Is it possible for you to publish the scammers email address? Because many people search by that method. The more info published means people are less likely to get caught in future. I'm sorry the fraudulant individual wasted your time.

zen03
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Military Scammer

Postby zen03 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:20 am

Is it possible for you to publish the scammers email address? Yes. elenecooper1@hotmail.com

geecee
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elene Cooper - elenecooper1@hotmail.com

Postby geecee » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:02 pm

The exact same photo (above) can be seen on a well known social type website. However two variations of the same name is being used.
Then on a Swedish site from the same photo, but yet another name comes this: I am: Woman Seeking a: Man Age: 36 Country:CanadaState:TexasCity:DallasZip code: Uknown field In my own words: I am a very simple woman who is kind gentle and polite.I am always willing to learn and responsible.I love facing challenges and taking risks and giving new things a go.I am a mother of a son and i am ready to move on after the loss of my late husband. Looking for: I seek a very serious man with a great sense of humor.A man who knows the worth of a good woman.

Return to “Non-English speaking users”