It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:21 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Robert Knightley - knightley_robert@yahoo.com

Questions to be Answered in Your Own Language
username1710
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1710 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:28 am

Pictures stolen from a businessman from Costa Rica named Jorge L.
http://cr.linkedin.com/pub/jorge-lopez-mora/14/780/753" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tolong di cek karena saya merasa dia adalah scammers. Mengaku engineer asal scotland bekerja di kapal oil company di jepang dengan branch office for asia ada di malaysia,punya anak perempuan sandra 16 th,istri meninggal karena sakit. Pernah menjanjikan kirim parcel berisi ipad,parfum dan baju tapi tidak bisa terkirim karena terhalang customs di malaysia dan meminta uang Rp.5.000.000,00 untuk mengeluarkan paket tersebut dari custom malaysia agar bisa segera dikirim ke indonesia. Saya menolak dan dia marah besar saat itu. Alamat email dia knightley_robert@yahoo.com. Dia menggunakan nama Robert Knightley umur 40 th. Saya dapatkan dari dating site TAGGED.
Apa dia benar - benar scammers? Karena kita sudah saling berhubungan selama 4 bulan dan sejak saya menolak mengirim uang ke dia , dia sudah tidak pernah meminta hal tersebut lagi. Tapi dia tetap mau berhubungan dengan saya,malahan dia setiap waktu telepon saya sedemikian lama bisa sampai 3 jam. Tapi yang membuat saya curiga adalah dia bilang ada di kapal offshore di jepang tetapi no telepon yang digunakan adalah no malaysia. Ini nomer nya : +60166294351.
Please help karena saya tidak mau terlanjur jatuh cinta sama orang tersebut. Thanks

Image ini foto yang dia kirimkan

Image ini foto anaknya

please in check because I felt he was scammers. Claiming home scotland engineer working aboard oil company in Japan with a branch office for asia in malaysia, had a daughter, Sandara, 16 years old, his wife died of illness. ever send a parcel containing promises ipad, perfume and clothes but not be delivered because of blocked customs in malaysia and ask for money Rp.5.000.000, 00 to remove the package from the custom malaysia order to be sent to Indonesia. I refused and he was furious at the time. His email address knightley_robert@yahoo.com. He used the name Robert Knightley age of 40 years old. I get from the dating site Tagged.
What is he really - really scammers? Since we already interconnected for 4 months and since I refuse to send money to him, he had never asked for it again. But he still want to have sex with me, in fact he calling my phone every time for so long can be up to 3 hours. But that makes me suspicious is that he says is in the boat offshore in Japan but no phone use is no malaysia. It's his number: +60166294351.
Please help because I do not already fallen in love with that person. Thanks
Last edited by minerva on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Added in Google TL et sqq.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tolong bantuannya

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:34 am

dari text emailnya dan dia memang scammer dan pic yang iya gunakan bukan fotonya. saya rasa dia termasuk kelompok nigerian skamer yang ada di malaysia. bisa post kan texs emailnya beserta headernya?? kalau anda kesulitan mencari header emailnya bisa PM saya nanti saya bantu

Salam, minerva

ini yahoo avatarnya
from email text and he is a scammer and a yes use instead of pic photograph. I think he included the Nigerian skamer is in malaysia. could post the email and its headers Texs?? If you are having trouble finding the email headers can PM me later I help

Regards, minerva

This yahoo avatar
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

username1710
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1710 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:42 am

Iya betul itu avatarnya.Iya saya kesulitan mencari header emailnya karena dia lebih banyak menggunakan telepon saat menghubungi saya. Saya masih punya banyak lagi foto-fotonya.

Yes it's true I avatarnya.Iya trouble finding the email header as he is more often used the phone when you call me. I still have many more photos.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:45 am

o ya seseorang yang kita temui melalui dunia maya dan mengirim paket serta minta dikirim uang untuk paket itu 100% scammer sebaiknya anda tidak mengirim uang yang ia minta dan tolong block emailnya serta jangan terima telponya serta please jangan kasih tau dia kalau dia sudah masuk daftar scammer di situs ini. terima kasih :)

silahkan post smua fotonya sehingga saat orang lain menggoogle fotonya dapat langsung ke situs ini dan ia terselamatkan dari scam

o yeah someone we met through the virtual world and send packets sent money and ask for the package is 100% scammer you should not send the money he asked for and please block the email and do not receive telponya and please do not you know him if he had entered the list of scammers on this site. thank you :)

please post a picture so that the current smua others can certainly Google pictures directly to this site and he was saved from scam

username1710
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1710 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 am

baik saya bisa kirim semua foto-fotonya. Tapi apakah saya dan keluarga saya aman setelah saya kirim semua informasi tentang dia? Karena saat itu kan dia sudah tahu alamat rumah saya dari alamat yang saya beri saat dia bilang mau kirim paket tersebut? Dan apakah dengan saya membuat pengakuan disini , dia bisa mengetahui identitas saya nantinya? Mohon sekali bantuannya...terima kasih

well I can tell all of her pictures. But if I and my family safe after I sent all the information about him? Because that's when he knew my home address from the address I gave when he said he wanted to send the package? And whether I make a confession here, he will be able to know my identity? Please help ... thank you all

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 am

jangan kawatir anda aman dengan mempostingkan dia di sini. o ya sekarang saya mau PM anda mengenai bagaimana mencari header dan lain2. coba ceck PMnya ya :)

do not worry you are safe, posting him here. o yeah now I want to PM you about how to find the header and lain2. please ceck your PM :)
Last edited by minerva on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit GTL a bit :D

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:02 am

profile tagged dan foto2nya yang lain

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5969764416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Robert K

Last Active: 14 days ago

Profile Views: 160 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: knightley_robert@yahoo.com

Basic Info: 40, Male

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
About Me

Music:

Love Song n R n B
Movies:

Action n Drama
TV:

CNN
Books:

No time to read
Sports:

golf
Dreams:

I need a good wife for me..I want to settle down with my future wife
Best Features:

U judge me dear...oh my smile is best features
About Me:

am simple man and i need a simple n honest woman in my life

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:27 am

foto yang ia gunakan adalah foto dari Jorgen lopez M seorang finasial dari Kostarika

photo that he used is a photo of a financially Jorgen M Lopez from Costa Rica

Ulina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammer dengan foto Jorge Lopez m

Postby Ulina » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 pm

betul sekali itu scammer. saya pernah mengalaminya, waktu itu dia pakai nama Larry Johnson dari amerika. karena sudah lama lupa kotanya. malah lebih mendesak si larry itu waktu itu karena dia bilang sebelum dia pergi ke rig tempat kerjanya sempat belikan ikan untuk saya yang sudah di eskan. jadi waktu itu saya harus cepat urus paket itu. terang saya gak mau. dia terus menghubungi lewat telpon. tapi karena saya bersikeras tidak mau kirim uang sepeserpun. tidak lagi dia telpon. masih ada beberapa cerita lagi tentang scammer ini.

aturan dasarnya dalam berteman di internet kalau sudah berurusan dengan uang apapun alasannya pasti dia scammer.

well once it scammer. I've been there, at that time he used the name Larry Johnson of the United States. because it had long forgotten city. larry the even more urgent that time because he said before he went to his workplace rig was bought fish for my already in Eskan. so this time I had to quickly take care of the package. Frankly I do not want to. He continued to call on the phone. but because I do not want to send insisted any money. no longer her phone. there are still some more stories about this scammer.

Basically the rules of friends on the internet when it comes to money for whatever reason he's definitely a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammer dengan foto Jorge Lopez m

Postby minerva » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 pm

selamat datang di RS. Terima kasih untuk saring dan tipnya. Jika anda masih memiliki alamat email,pic, header,dll tolong diposting ya

welcome to the Romancescam. Thank you for sharing and the tip. If you still have an email address, pic, header, etc please posted

Return to “Non-English speaking users”