It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Tommy Hoods - tommy_hoods@yahoo.com

Questions to be Answered in Your Own Language
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tommy Hoods - tommy_hoods@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Źródło:IP:[41.218.234.194]- Ghana,01,Accra
Return-Path: <tommy_hoods@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.234.194]
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 06:48:26
Temat:
info@dumudill.com
Pan Bobby Okantey
Shipping Company Dumudill
baby i need you to contact this company for me and what ever they tell you please tell me

I love you very much
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:13 pm

he's also posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 28#p188228" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:50 am

IP:173.254.207.101- Decimal:2919157605- Hostname:173.254.207.101.static.quadranet.com
ISP:OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC- Organization:OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC
Services:Suspected network sharing device- Type:Corporate
Geolocation:United States,California,Los Angeles
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 06:07:24

Helllo dear how are you and I miss you very is now time for me to go home and would like to discuss something with you, and it's very serious.
your husband :twisted:
tommy.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 pm

IP:98.138.88.234/ Decimal:1653233898/ Hostname:omp1034.mail.ne1.yahoo.com/ ISP:Yah00!
Services:Likely mail server/ Type:Corporate^
Geolokation:United States,California,Sonnyvale;
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 05:11:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: to my love.

honey how are you doing ,
i was very glad to here from you and i always pray to God for giving me someone like you ,
Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in thee truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people..honey i will be coming home soon and i will like you to help me me get home to you with my package it contains some :twisted:exoensive materials and a ring for our wedding becuase i told you we are going to get married when i come to you .....thats what the bag contains i will like to get home in a weeks time, :mrgreen:
If you are ready to help me let me know becuase you are the only one that i have appart from my son , i know you love me and you are going to accept my proposal ...thank you honey .
your husband ,tommy.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:39 pm

IP:46.21.146.186/ Decimal:773165754/ Hostname:186-146.reverse.srv1swiftway.com/ ISP:Eureka Solutions Sp. z o.o./ Organization:Dedicated-servers/ Services:None detected/ Country:Netherlands,
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:56:16 -0800 (PST)
Honey,
How are you, darling? I hope you are doing great baby, I would also like to say "good morning", because I know you're awake in bed and think of us together .. I just go with the team the Red Cross for treatment, I had a slight pain in the body, but I'm ok now .... Baby, do not worry and you will be fine, Baby! ... Thank you for showing me how much you really love me for the sweet messages. How happy I am to find a woman like you. Thank God for us! but I promise I will always compensate for the thing you want most ... You know what this is? "Love and happiness" .... I really wish you were here with me, and when I hold you in my arms, you want to think so .. We are far away from each other is really killing me and was not able to share with you every day and have not been able to hold you whenever I want to suffer so much, but I know that at the end of the pain and loneliness, we will be together very soon and forever. But I know you will soon be the mother of my child, that would be proud of me for life .. Well I'm doing a very great, but just missing and I think of you and how everything is going, and I believe that they are safe and it is well with you baby ... Honey had a final meeting with generals and officials of the UN and all went according to plan and safely and was very happy that ...
We received our salary, as I said in the package as a sign of the Afghan government and in cooperation with the United Nations, officials, and its all thanks to our hard work and as well as my long stay with my military action in Afghanistan, but not everyone here is given, only a few special and most hardworking officers and generals and LFT. Colonels, as a sign of appreciation for us and I thought about it very well, by night without sleep .. to say that I love this statement of understanding, trust and good faith in you with honesty and love.
Honey, you know how risky it is here and you do not have to have too much to think beyond what I'm here and how to get home for you and your children safe, so I think my final point, and I think that was the best idea, because we live together and I'd like you to tell me a favor by keeping it for me until I get home and please, do not say no, because they have trust and confidence in himself and his safest and all financial companies, such as Bank, post offices and other large financial companies has been ordered by the authority of the United Nations, until the closing notes payable subsequent peace here and now remains an option with the UN Authorize delivery agent (DIPLOMAT), which is a very reliable and safe, and to get to you safely and without damage, because my colleagues are sending them home to their wives and their families and trusted must be maintained by them in their implementation of their mission here, but my love, you know, you're the only woman who really touched my heart, mind, and to have confidence in you, so you need to understand why you really want to send me to you, because I know that I intend to spend the rest of my life with you and build my life around it, and nothing at all can break my beautiful feelings I have for you, baby, please take this to heart, I really have confidence in you, why I'm doing everything I ask, because I know you'll never let me down .. Honey keeping this package with you to keep me safe until I get home and will be very happy that ..
I have a package of my awards and one single new and special that I was granted with full ranks here on it, the amount of money, I bought some gold jewelries here for you, and some few important documents .. I believe and trust you very much, and I know you understand me.
I know that we have a great life together and can not wait to be with you every day, sharing everyday problems and joy, without having to leave each other. Life puts us through it, but we have to get out of it soon.If really love someone, time and distance should not be important, because what you're happy for the rest of his life were my dreams. My feelings for you are growing stronger every day.
All I ask from you is to trust me as I trust in you forever. I put all my trust in you, and opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I am the love that gives me a reason to breathe. I want you as my future wife, someone stop confide in, laugh, cry, someone I can walk hand in hand with the beach. I want, I deserve it, like you. I hope you feel the same as me about you.
You leave me speechless as I said earlier, amazes me and let every aspect of my life, and I do not want to lose that. I fell madly in love with you. You are everything and more than what I dreamed of my entire life. You made me happier than the richest man in the world, sharing their love of me.Please take it to heart, baby, I love you and I love the way you make me feel.
I am proud to be with someone like you, the sweetest and most caring woman I have ever known. Never change, baby, how you're perfect for me ... We are made for each other and will be so for eternity, and do not stop praying for me, because your prayers and keeps me safe.
Remember, you have to take very good care of yourself for me and do not stop praying .. I can not wait to hear from you and I miss you more than words can say, and do not forget to say a very big "Good Morning" to you once again and wish you all the good things day brings. I really love you.I promise you my best and please do not disappoint me .. You.Love Thank You.
Love Always,
Tommy. :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 pm

The host name of the source of the "41-218-215-115-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh" and the source IP address is 41,218,215,115.
Geo-Location:Ghana, 01, Accra,
Whois: The IP address appears 41,218,215,115 have been assigned by the African "from where ...
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 05:17:44
HONEY how you are doing ..... hope you're doing ok ..... and waiting for the mail, but I think they are very busy with other things .... As I said I'm going to be home soon and I havent heard you hope to here from you soon my time is almost a baby ....LOVE YOU SOO MUCH ,Twój mąż,tommy.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:40 pm

IP:[41.93.150.49]-Ghana,01,Accra,
Hello darling, I miss you so much and I did a lot of thinking about you, I hope that's all right with you baby .. Well, I'm not sick, dear, but I was very busy with my men on the field and as you know, is very dangerous and risky here, so I have to take very good care of yourself and get back home safely to you ... I want you to know that I love you and I will love you until the end no matter what, you are my world and everything in it, and I will love you forever ... I will do everything possible to make you the happiest woman on earth .. Baby, please, I hope that they have read and understood the post office and sent to you for my package that I want to be delivered to you so you can keep it safe for me till i perform its mission and leave here and you know, and will return home soon. .. Well baby please let me know what you think about it, if you want to keep it for me, so I would know what to do, please take care of yourself and I hope to read from you soon .. I love you.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Nazwa hosta źródłem jest "41-66-239-114-dedicated.4u.com.gh"
źródłowy adres IP:[41.66.239.114]- Ghana,Accra
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 05:50:45 -0800 (PST)
hi dear,
very sorry you had heard from me, because it was that said that the agency Neede wright some money and now I have nothing on me and my dear suffaring here yousoo I love a lot and it is not so and have left you for another person with the problem powodurodzaj I intend to cover really want to marry you and be with you is so that agencies have locked package and $ 2,300 before I give it back, now I have no money, so I beg you, if you can lend me some money so that when everthing is that you give and the package will be delieverd to you as my wife and I try to help .... I love you soo much kisses and hugs.
Your husband,
tommy.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:32 am

IP:66.85.132.237- Decimal:1112900845- Hostname:66.85.132.237- ISP:Secured Servers LLC^
Organization:Secured Servers LLC- Services:Suspected network sharing device- Type:Corporate^
Geolocation:United States,Arizona,Tempe,
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 01:56:55 -0800 (PST)

how are you doing honey, i miss you soo much ....
iwant you to be safe for me since am going to be home very soon ..
honey this is how you are going to send it,
Name:Richard Kotey
Code:00233
Bank:MoneyGram

honey send it to the details and have given to you please try and make it before tomorrow.
i love you soo much
your husband,
tommy.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:12 pm

honey am here waiting please try and send it fast , reply me as soon as you do it . i love you so much.
honey tacke it to wester union and tell them to do it for you fast am waiting use this,
Name : Richard Kotey
Code : 00233
Bank : MoneyGram

Source: The source IP address is 84.33.25.20. - Italy;
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 06:43:31 -0800 (PST)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:43 pm

honey how are you doing i hope there is no problem with you i miss you and hope to see your reply tomorrow , and i will like to know if you had sent the money time is running and you know that ,
i love you soo much ,
your husband
tommy..
IP:94.46.8.88- Decimal:1580075096- Hostname:94.46.8.88- ISP:NFSi Telecom, Lda.- Organization:NETCOSOLUTIONS dba HIDEMYASS.COM^
Geolocation:Portugal,Lisboa,Lisbon;;
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 09:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

Return to “Non-English speaking users”