It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:25 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Quienes no son estafadores?

Questions to be Answered in Your Own Language
valentín.cóceres
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby valentín.cóceres » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Hola hace poco me encontré con un e-mail de una mujer de Rusia su nombre es Brunetka Svetlana. (brunetka.sveta777@gmail.com)
Me dijo que quería conocer al hombre de su vida y muchas otras cosas mas. Me envió una foto, es muy hermosa, tan hermosa como sospechosa.
Le respondí y al principio todo parecía normal, yo pensé que era de verdad. Luego pensé que se trataba de una estafa. Si me pedía dinero obviamente se trataba de una estafa. Mi plan era seguirle la corriente hasta que me pida dinero.
Las respuestas encajaban, entonces pensé que tal vez se tratara de esas personas que te enamoran y luego te dejan como si nada. Le envié una foto y fue entonces que me di cuenta que era un software o que ni siquiera leía mis cartas.
Investigué un poco y llegué a este sitio. No puedo creer que todavía se use este tipo de estafa. La verdad me parece un método obsoleto.
Dejé de responder a sus cartas pero sigue insistiendo.
Yo respondí sus cartas porque Rusia es un país que me gustaría conocer, no me interesa encontrar el amor, solo quiero amistad, y de verdad me gustaría viajar a Rusia.
Tengo 2 preguntas para los administradores, moderadores y otros miembros de esta página web:
Hay muchos hilos sobre los estafadores, mucha información realmente útil para no caer a manos de un estafador.
¿Quienes no son estafadores?
¿En qué página web puedo hacer amistades con gente de Rusia?

MUCHAS GRACIAS A TODOS LOS MIEMBROS DE ROMANCESCAM.COM
ES UN GRAN APORTE A LA COMUNIDAD DE INTERNAUTAS :applause:

Hi recently I found an e-mail from a Russian woman named Svetlana is Brunetka. (Brunetka.sveta777@gmail.com)
He said he wanted to meet the man of her life and many other things. He sent me a photo, it is very beautiful, as beautiful as suspicious.
I replied and everything seemed normal at first, I thought it was real. Then I thought it was a scam. If I asked for money obviously it was a scam. My plan was to play along until they ask me money.
The answers fit, then I thought maybe it were those people who love you and then leave you like that. I sent a photo and it was then that I realized that it was a software or even read my letters.
I did some research and came to this site. I can not believe that this type of scam is still used. The truth seems to me an outdated method.
I stopped answer your letters but still insists.
I answered his letters because Russia is a country that I would like to know, I do not want to find love, I just want friendship, and I really like to travel to Russia.
I have 2 questions for administrators, moderators and other members of this site:
There are many threads about scammers, much information really useful to avoid falling into the hands of a swindler.
Who are not scammers?
What website I can make friends with people from Russia?

THANK YOU ALL MEMBERS ROMANCESCAM.COM
It is a great contribution to the Internet community :applause:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Quienes no son estafadores?

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi valentin , welcome to RS . Can you see here if the photos are the same: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p475484 ?
If not , please post photos mafia sent you.
Thank you and surf safe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Non-English speaking users”