It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

TV-project

Articles and media
TheRealSlimShady
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

TV-project

Postby TheRealSlimShady » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:05 pm

Hello, everyone. I hope you all are safe and healthy.

I have been approached about a TV project to tell some of these stories to help warn other potential victims of the tactics that these scammers use. If you would be willing to tell the story of what happened to you on TV, send a message to: David@DavidAvrin.com as he is the person coordinating things for the show producers. You must also be in the U.S.

They are pouring over dozens of stories and would need a detailed written account of what you went through. When it started, how he contacted you, the things he said, if he asked for money, how much you lost and more? Also, how did you find out who I really was, and how did it all end? They will be sensitive of course, and no guarantee which stories they will tell. But it would certainly help other women from falling victim to this scam.

This project is in the early stages but they need your contact ASAP if you are willing to participate.

Thank you,

Mark

TV-project

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Articles and media”