It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Thursday, May 15, 2014 The Steve Harvey show

Articles and media
carolemcdaniel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby carolemcdaniel » Thu May 15, 2014 1:59 am

I am appearing tomorrow, Thursday, May 15, 2014, on The Steve Harvey show to talk about Bobby Steed and his scam. Fighting back!!!

Mod edit: Referring to this scam topic in White Males: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=70962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bob Steed, steed_bob@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 15, 2014 2:02 am

http://steveharveytv.com/episodes/steve ... too-hairy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :
Thursday, May 15, 2014

... And “Divorce Court” Judge Lynn Toler tackles the legal issues caused by social media and helps three women who were wronged online! ...
Keywords that I wish would be at least mentioned there are "Nigerian gangs that register fake profiels as a day and night job", "Google Image Search" and, most unrealistic to be mentioned, boring [for TV], "nerdy" volunteer-run help+information sites like "romancescam dot com".

The way the announcement sounds, however, there is quite a likelihood, based on past experiences, that it´s not much more than a quick collage of military men and FocusHawaii model pics, hands counting money, dramatic background music, an actor in a hoodie in front of a laptop and the usual shoulder-shrugging police expert with an "expert statement", who will not say that the FBI and IC3 do not reply to any reports nor do overseas investigations...

but who cares, any attention the media give to this catfish problem is good :)

(These are just my thoughts, without having seen it, without even knowing much about the actual show, just preparing myself for what it might be like, based on past experiences.)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

carolemcdaniel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thursday, May 15, 2014 The Steve Harvey show

Postby carolemcdaniel » Thu May 15, 2014 11:12 pm

That is not the way it was at all. Very thankful to the Steve Harvey show for their attention to this problem.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thursday, May 15, 2014 The Steve Harvey show

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 16, 2014 12:25 am

Such a pity, it is not on Youtube nor anywhere online it seems. Would love to see it...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Articles and media”