It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ghanaian actress [RPO] warns of fake profiles with her photos and name:

Articles and media
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:56 pm

ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Stop-tarnishing-my-image-Maame-Serwaa-warns-383274

Stop tarnishing my image - Maame Serwaa warns

For some years now, she has had to come out to clarify one situation after the other. And now, child actress, Maame Serwaa has another one on her hands which she has to deal with.

Some unscrupulous people have been using her name and pictures to solicit for money from unsuspecting persons via social media and she wants such people to put a stop to it.

Speaking to Showbiz after she received the award for Social Development at the recently held Teen Choice Awards, the young actress said she has no Facebook or Twitter accounts.

“I want the whole world to know that I don’t have Facebook or Twitter accounts. It is a shame people keep using my name and fake accounts to defraud my fans. Please, stop using my name to collect money from others on social media. It is tarnishing my image.

"I only have Instagram and Whatsapp. I am not even very active on those platforms because of school’’, she added.

A year ago, Maame Serwaa, real name Clara Maame Serwaa Amoateng Benson had to debunk rumours that she was having an affair with her senior colleague actor, Bill Asamoah who is actually her relation. It all started when both actors starred in a movie Maso Aware3.

Around that same time, the 2013 Kumawood and Akoben Movie Awards winner also had to clear the air about playing truant to go on location to act.

“I don’t run away from school. I don’t joke with my education. I love acting but education comes first because we all know education is the key to everything’’, she stated.

She also had to endure people branding her as a disrespectful person because of the roles she plays in movies. And as if that was not enough, stories went flying that she failed her BECE examination and as a result, she could not get admission into SHS.

Commenting on the ‘allegations’, her manager, Dominic Amponsah said , "Maame Serwaa is currently in school so I do not know where all these stories are coming from. I personally paid her school fees.

She only goes on location on some weekends and when school is on vacation’’, he said.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Articles and media”