It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Silvas Christian - KIK: freddiesilvas

African scammers posing as military personnel.
TMatthews
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

arnoldrichie32@gmail.com, kik Arnoldrichie

Postby TMatthews » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:11 am

arnoldrichie32@gmail.com...

This guy contacted me pretending to be Eric Salvas
His kik name is Arnoldrichie
He is very good and convincing....
He says he is widowed with 2 boys
He managed to produce a pick of Eric with a woman
But when I asked for pic of kids he kept changing subject

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:39 am

Thank you very much for the update. Please post a fake profile if you can. Please BLOCK and IGNORE them.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

christi.flammang-christofferson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Silvas Christian - KIK: freddiesilvas

Postby christi.flammang-christofferson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:53 pm

Kik username: iamericsilvas
He was on OkCupid as Ericsilvastron

christi.flammang-christofferson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby christi.flammang-christofferson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Same guy with me..Same pix too.
Kik username: iamericsilvas
He was on OkCupid as Ericsilvastron

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:35 am

Christi

Kindly post the fake profile.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE. It's Nigerian mafia hidden behind photos of this man. Do not confront them.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

raeshel.robinson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby raeshel.robinson » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:54 pm

I apologize if I am putting this in the wrong thread but I came across this "Silvas" guy on Skout he goes by the name of Smith Silvas Johnson, he has a kik account which is Smith Silvas (smithsilvas0). I have come across many fake fb accounts either going by Silvas Johnson, Johnson Silvas, Smith Silvas. I haven't given him any personal information but I know a scammed the moment he tells me he is deployed to West Africa, Sudan or Syria. As a former military spouse I know the correct way of handling things. It really sucks to see our service men and women's pictures being used this way. I know they're hard to catch but as long as we can put this information up people hopefully won't get taken advantage.I hope all this information helps, he says he is single, divorced 5 years now , has been in the military for 6 years and is originally from Wilmington, DE.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:02 am

thanks for the post and welcome to RS. :) If you have his email ID, phone number, Skype ID, feel free to post it.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

SciTeach28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SciTeach28 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi, I also met him on meetme and then went to chat on kik. His new ID is Blue Heart. He told me his name is John Eric Silvas and he is an E5 currently at Fort Campbell, Tennessee, Kentucky. I asked for a few pics to try to see if he was real or not and the pics came up from a camera not the gallery but his English is broken which was my first red flag. He also messaged me this morning saying he thought about me all night and wants me to swim in the ocean of love with him lol.

emdaniels87
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby emdaniels87 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:22 pm

I met someone on meet me and he is using the name Michael Silvas..his kik is msilvas3!! He is so dumb!! Who is this guy!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kik msilvas3

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Massmailing West African youth gangs ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

desiree.merrick
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby desiree.merrick » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:07 am

I was talking to a Brian Scott, something didn't seem right. Thanks to this forum I caught on very early.

Thanks all!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:10 pm

desiree

We are very happy to hear you are safe! Please always post the information you have about the scammers so other ladies can be this lucky too. Thank you.

candy22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby candy22 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:49 pm

i have been talking with this guy also, Martin Silvas is the name he used with me. asked me to send money for his sick aunt, denied. wanted me to sign for him for emergency leave, denied. so sad. we have been talking on viber an app for texting.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:41 am

candy22

Please kindly post the fake profile, Viber number and any info about money request made by Nigerian mafia pretending to be this man. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE.

luci.corum
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kik ID Hughes161, 502-565-4364

Postby luci.corum » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:01 am

Going by Richard Michael Silvas
He said he was originally in Afghanistan but was quickly moved to Nigeria. We spoke on the phone and English wasnt his native language. I was already suspicious, because he told me they didn't get any money while they were overseas, and he needed some items for Christmas. He also told that spouses and girlfriends had to pay for leave, which was $4520, after me telling him I had dated someone in the military.

Kik ID Hughes161
Facebook.com/Richard.Silvas.1654
Phone # +15025654364

Return to “Military scams”