It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John Dewesee - johnron121@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: kelliemorris50@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:55 pm

same pic on g+ (check previous post)
however
Name: Kellie Morris
Female :D

female profile posted here
see
viewtopic.php?p=548265#p548265

Re: kelliemorris50@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jame William, phone number 980-494-0161

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:42 pm

pipercubby wrote
Jame William NC

He is using the phone # 980-494-0161 but you cannot call it.
https://www.facebook.com/osarodion.ogioben

pity FB profile gone

used the pic posted here
see
viewtopic.php?p=549990#p549990
before he changed profile pics

phone number 980-494-0161
VoIP
Stanley, NC 28164
Bandwidth.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Elmer Hall - g+

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:14 pm

goes by Larry Elmer Hall
plus.google.com/111439895224017227727/posts/RLEUYDgcgrH
uses pic of previous post
and this pic

scammer's comment:
war is the name and victory is the gain

sb. completed it this way :lol:
more like "Scam is the game and dollars is the gain" LOL

Mary Berndt
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Dewesee - johnron121@yahoo.com

Postby Mary Berndt » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:12 pm

I want to know the true identity of this man as I have been contacted also via Instagram. He went by Eddi Morgan on Instagram and after talking to him said his name was Antonio Conte.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:21 am

Mary Berndt

The truth is that you talking with a Nigerian mafia hidden behind stolen photos. The man is a victim and it should be enough info to BLOCK and IGNORE mafia. Please be careful!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

wj6140695@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:12 pm

.ok1212.com/MemberCenter.aspx?uid=2913
Member Name: williams12
Phone : 0238190068
Email: wj6140695@gmail.com
meet friend
I am a kind and responsible person. I am also looking for a responsible woman to marry.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

luva1505
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby luva1505 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:36 am

I have been contacted via Instagram.

Marcus White
marcuswhilte6@gmail.com

Honey you have captured my dreams, in all that you do i pray that one day they may all come true, i give you my life and all that it is, i can't wait for the day to feel your sweet kiss my sweetheart, you are the owner of my heart and soul darling

You came into my life, and made me complete, for each time I see your picture, my heart beats faster, for you define beauty.. You have captured my heart now I am a prisoner of your love. I must confessYou came into my life, and made me complete, for each time I see you, You are my HEART, You are my SOUL MATE, You are my the LOVE of my LIFE, You are my LIFE, You are my WORLD, You are my BEST FRIEND, You are my SMILE, You are my UPS, You are my DOWNS, You are my HAPPINESS, You are my SADNESS, You are my ONE AND ONLY, You are my WIFE. YOU ARE MY EVERY THING!!! I LOVE YOU BABY WITH ALL OF MY

远华.陈
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 远华.陈 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:55 pm

你好 先生 请你原谅我的冒失 因为我想要和你一起分享一个关于你和我的故事

Hello, Mr. Please forgive me for your prejudice because I want to share a story about you and me with you.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:03 pm

远华.陈

Welcome to RS. Kindly post: fake profile, email address, phone numbers, money sending info, fake documents, letters.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

DustyBee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DustyBee » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Profile pic and background pic both updated on the same day, no info or friends to show...

FB friend request was received by a friend of mine, I was immediately suspicious (good sixth sense), put his "name" into Google and here we are....

Blocked and reported by my friend :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dewesse Logan, deweese.logan@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:36 pm

.interpals.net/deweeselogan21
deweeselogan21 Deweese Logan, 61 y.o.
Kintampo, Ghana [Current City & Hometown]

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu May 10, 2018 5:27 am

w.interpals.net/dwayne.rossell.david
dwayne.rossell.david Dwayne, 50 y.o.
Tempe, United States

:mrgreen:

audrey.edwards
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby audrey.edwards » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:13 pm

I had the pleasure of running into this man on libe 4weeks ago. He is now going under the name od Kester brian Desmond . base out of syria. He said he is 51 and from albany new york he told me he was a Marine . we started talking on a regular bases. Then he said he want to marry me and move to where i was from. Started talking of moving here and starting a business. So i went along i started spotting little things like he never answer a question straight forward danced around anything about his work. Any lobg stort short said he sent me a parcel. I was surprized and then when the tracking information cane true i notice it was through a courier company Dynanex. The box arrive in sophia Bulgaria and i gey a email asking for 5 000 us for over weight fees and nato policies. I. Cobtacted Kester and he said please sarlin i can transfer the money here can you do it i knew right there it was a scam.

Janny
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Brown Kings (michealkings9572@gmail.com)

Postby Janny » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:00 am

Now, with these pictures, he named Micheal Brown Kings to deceive me, it takes me 2 weeks to message to him. He's very smart to attack my heart with intelligent and sweet reply. Luckily I know about scammers, your site is very useful. Thanks all for your useful information. These are his pictures and his daughter. He said he's widower.

...... These are his pictures and his daughter.

...so, our famous Pest Josie Ann Miller is his daughter :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=83260

beachgirl1552
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

nuels2099@gmail.com

Postby beachgirl1552 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:17 am

Hi
I see the same photo I have been getting on her from a Nuels Daniels he contacted me on Instagram, then immediately wanted my email. He says he is in Syria and has a 12 year old daughter Emily. He is going to be retiring soon, and wants to have a family again. I have seen all the red flags right from the beginning. He has sent me a couple of other photos but I deleted those emails, however I did see some of the photos on this forum before I blocked the instagram account. He has not asked me for money or anything like that at least not in the few weeks he has emailed me. I don't respond anymore so I expect he will move on to someone else. Just thought I would put this on here as he has a different alias.

Return to “Military scams”