It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Johnny Marsh

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:40 am

Pictures stolen from Johnny Marsh of Blackhawk Pilot,Airborne Ranger,Combat veteran of US Army. Obnoxious West African pigs abuse also his real name.
=>>pictame.com/user/tabbedpilot/1968830672/1468512622847545741_1968830672
See his statement here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjKahfDpNkI

james jr williams <james.williams555@msn.com>

My dearest ,

My dearest ,

Hello dear. I thank you very much for your interest to honor my request. I am grateful you did not turn me down when we had a dialogue on the peru.southamerican chatting. I hope this communication will afford us the opportunity to understand ourselves in a bid to appreciate a cordial relation to cherish. I want you to know that there is no doubt in my mind on our ability to embrace the required respect to foster a true friendship. I am very loyal and caring and I was raised with manners. I am hardworking, I am honest, intelligent, funny, sexy, ambitious, romantic and above all I am a very God fearing man. As a military officer, I love physical games, the sea, and the beauty of mountain peaks. I love attending concerts, and listening to classical music.

My name is James Williams John. I am a healthy young man of 49 years old. I am Major in U.S Army, currently serving in Kabul, Afghanistan. I was born in Miami Florida and have served my country in various capacities and missions abroad, including your country which I find very peaceful and attractive. It is my intention to visit there again and knowing you through a peru.southamerican site offer me the opportunity to know and make acquaintance with a lady I would want to spend the rest of my life with. Although my services have taken me to other countries on peacekeeping missions as well as law enforcement and order, I find myself so interested to settle in your country, I want to establish contact with you to show me the other side of life as civilian while in your state.

I had a wife and son who died 4 years ago on a fatal car accident. I loved them so much and we have many similarities that made it difficult for me to indulge in some social activities after their death. You see, it's so hard for me and I really want to move forward in life. That is the reason I joined peru.southamerican after a friend told me how he found his soulmate on peru.southamerican they live happily now and he advised me to find love too. I am looking for an elegant lady like you who will love to be with me. I do not intend to go back to USA after retirement, I prefer your country so that I will not remember the sad event of the past and have a quiet retirement with new civilian friends. My retirement is very near because most of my documents have been approved and requires final endorsement which is likely to be within some weeks. My hobbies are running, baseball, music, horse riding, football, traveling, golf.

I am willing to share with you an affair that will be endearing to offer us the ability to establish a foundation for poor abandoned children. You will assist me on the program to enable us foster some children. I have so much love for children and I will use my resources to offer them education and vocation.

Find more of my photos as promised. Please tell me more about yourself so we can see how far we can go. I thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Yours Love,
James.
ImageImageImage

clone: dateolicious.com/profile/kerns42
Kerns42: hi......

Seeking: Female Age 40 to 68

Education: Bachelors degree
Religion: Christian
Income: $45,001 to $65,000
Offspring: 1 child
Personality: Adventurous
MY STORY

I'm honest, direct and tend to wear my heart in my sleeve. What you see is what you get. I'm not into drama, games, or player arrogance isn't. I'm kind, outgoing, fun loving, genuine, honest, affectionate and playful. I have big heart and I would like to find a woman with an equally big heart, kind, emotionally available, fun, adventurous, quick-witted, intelligence, and attractive.
You should believe that communication and trust are important and you should be committed establishing and maintaining both in a relationship. So message me please if you like to know more.
Last edited by Igulinka on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James on Badoo

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:31 pm

clone;
.. badoo.com/profile/0512886978
James, 48
Ohio, IL, USA
I want to talk

25 hobby
Coffee
Mysteries
exercises
home cooking
horror movies
weekend getaways
Laugh
Friendship
Rap
Relaxation
Meeting people
Movies and TV

About me
I'm a Responsible man.

Orientation: Straight
Appearance: 185 cm, 82 kg, average, black hair and blue eyes
I live alone
Children: Already have

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Curtis Madaboutyou ;

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:31 pm

http: / /24open-site-znakomstv.ru/relationships/madaboutyou/
Nick: madaboutyou
Name: curtis
Surname: Madaboutyou
Star sign: Virgo
Nationality: American
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Birthday: August 27, 1970
Surname: Madaboutyou
Region: California City: El Monte
Ethnic origin: European
Religion: Christian / Catholic
I'm looking for: women aged 40 - 60 years
Looking for: Friendship, Love and romance, marriage and family names

About myself:
Basically i love life and i love living life. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, laughing, going to cultural events
and socializing with quality people. Its just better sharing and living life with someone else. I may not be a
super model but at least i smell nice .. Well that's what my mum told me

.. ilikeyou.com/id/user/2470279/
kelvin scott
44, man
Miami florida
same pic

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: james jr williams <james.williams555@msn.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 24-Jul-16 at 09:13:12am (UTC -4:00) - 1hour24mins48secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (105¸112¸29¸105:26121)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8
Referrer https://outlook. live. com/
Last log No more activity after 24-Jul-16 at 09:13:22am (UTC -4:00) - Log data indicates email was read for at least 10secs (approx.)

Summary - as at 24-Jul-16 at 09:13:31am (UTC -4:00) - 1hour25mins7secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:05 am

Hello,
I waited for your message as you had promised but no mail......
Please tell me more about yourself and also send your photos.
Thanks,
Yours Love,
James

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marcus Walker - google+; John Smith - linkedin

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Marcus Walker
profession
Us Army
Special operations, 2016

Surviving with peace keeping , have one daughter for my keep.

add. pics

Image Image

John Smith
Nigeria

also on hotornot
with this add. pic

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Cox, 845-582-5922 & michaelcox185@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:41 pm

tagged.com/profile/6053744836
Michael C
52 · San Jose, CA

am Michael Cox, California
i am willing to know more about you and to tell you more about me, kindly text me on my number 845-582-5922 so that we can chat better okay

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Cox, 845-582-5922 & michaelcox185@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 am

email address......

then kindly give me your email so that we can chat on hangouts okay
michaelcox185@gmail.com thats my email add okay
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Linda74
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Linda74 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Image Image Image

Meet John Cokeley who claims to be a captain in the US Army. Says he is stationed in Brussels at Nato, when I asked him is unit he told me he couldn't say because they are an special unit counter terrorism.
He's girlfriend left him when their daughter "Jennifer" was 5 years old, she lives with his aunt in Austin, he also has another house in Miami.
He even called me a few times, the connection was so bad I didn't hear him well, but my first impression was that it was an African talking...
When I asked him to meet it was no problem but a few days before our date he had to go on special mission for 2 weeks to turkey. After a few days he lets me know that his cards don't work and if I could send him some money, he never asked for an specific amount. I asked him why he needed the money because is he is on a mission he doesn't need money, but gave me lame excuse as he always need cash with.
Off course I didn't send anything (I was suspicious from the start, put in his email his name in google but I never thought of putting his picture on google, so thanks for the tip)

The email he is using : cokeleyjohn86@gmail.com
We matched on Tinder

PS: sorry for my bad English (I am from Belgium)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Cokeley - cokeleyjohn86@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Linda74

Thank you very much for reporting Nigerian mafia posing as this man. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE without confronting. Surf safe online.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015143560364
Cokeley John
Soldier at U.S. Army
Self-Employed
Studied Criminology at The University of Texas at Austin
Went to Texas Tech University
Lives in Texas City, Texas
From Houston, Texas
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Charito
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Andre James Payne

Postby Charito » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Thanks for this post. I found him on Badoo couple weeks before my birthday on September last year (2016). He claimed to be a Major from the U. S. Army. The same story. His wife and son died in a car accident leaving him with nothing. His mother is death and abandoned him early in life and his father is in a senior home in Texas and has Dementia. We were "together" for 6 months, yes 6 months. At the beginning I suspected, but he has a sweet voice with English accent and sound very convince. Very sweet and understandable, capable of listen to you when you need him.You can easily trust him. He was supposed to come for Christmas but got into a fight with the militants of the Boko Haram and he couldn't make it. I started to suspected when every time I called an answer machine from the Google subscriber answered. After I did some research, I found out that Google subscriber are fake numbers that anyone can use and go undercover. Of course, several times I asked him to do video conference, but every time he makes excuses that his phone and his laptop are old fashion, and has no money to buy a new one.
Obviously I'm devastated but I will survived.
Name: Andre James Payne
DOB: 11/16/1972
Used to live in Toms River/ Wildwood NJ
Marital status: Single (widowed)
no kids, 1 dog named Smart
contact name: Adebayo Adevowale Sunday
email: Perfectberry1@gamil.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) Glad you found out earlier before he ask you $$$. Hope you already block and stop communicated with him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

seacloud776
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby seacloud776 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:24 am

I have received a message from Eric Ferdinand on Trip Together on 7 june 2017. He had a profile photo in military coat so I never suspected that he is a scammer. He asked me if I have gmail and I gave him my email address. Then he started "relationship" with me and he said his story: his parents died in Syria because they worked with US Army and his wife died and he has a daughter Jenny. 11 years old. He said he is in Syria and he is working under the United states Military on a special peacekeeping. At the end of June he asked me to sent the money to her daughter teacher in Accra In Ghana. Unfortunately, I sent the money few times. I don't know why I trusted to him. In last 3 months he sent to me photos and last few days I discovered he stole the photos from real US Army Ranger Jonathan Marsh.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:11 pm

seacloud776

We are very sorry for the scam. Please educate yourself about romance scammers so no one ever will be able to hurt you again.

Kindly post mafia's email address and whole money request info. It will help greatly to save others. Please BLOCK and IGNORE mafia, do not confront them. Surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

seacloud776
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby seacloud776 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Email address: ericferdinand00@gmail.com and even his daughter email: jennyeric38@gmail.com

I sent to "the teacher" in Ghana in total 1750 euro because he first asked me money for food and beverages for his daughter Jenny and then he asked money for the daughter excursion. Few days ago he asked me to send 186 euro because his daughter is in the hospital. Then I realised he is scammer.

Return to “Military scams”