It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:53 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Laura R - ralphlaura59@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Laura - sgtlauraralph1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:17 pm

Hello My Dear

How have you been? How your family? l humbly wish to inform you that i did get my box from Diplomat Moran Kevin and i have transferred my fund to my account in the United State. Now i am in Syria to finish my 2 years Service. I used Internet here once in a while. I may not be able to reply your mail as you expect.

Meanwhile quickly contact Diplomat Mr. Moran Kevin through

His email address: diplomaticmorankevin@consultant.com

His telephone number: +221770913490

or go and meet him to collect your ATM CARD from him at DAKAR SENEGAL where he is currently posted in there African Branch. I left an ATM CARD worth of $291,000.00 United State Dollars''' [ Two Hundred and Ninety One Thousand Dollars ] .

It's an ATM Card loaded with 291,000 Us Dollars which you can cash in any ATM Machine in any Bank in your country. Thank you for all your effort and how you tried to help me. I believe this money will solve some of your financial problems just as i told you then that our both families shall benefit from it.

I am writing in respect to our mutual benefits,after all said and done,I finally came out victoriously.It is quite unfortunate that you lose the trust and confidence I had earlier reposed on you. Although, I actually understand all you went through,skepticism and doubt, you definitely gave up.

All the same.i wish to let you know that all glitters are not equal,l wish to prove to you that i really came to you with all my heart then as a caring and trained Military officer.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM CARD.

I wish you well.
Regards ,
SGT Laura Ralph.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Laura - sgtlauraralph1@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Laura Ralph - sgtlauraralph79@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:05 pm

onlinechatus.com/ralph/
laura
Greeting my name is laura, kindly reach me
here (sgtlauraralph79@gmail.com) Thanks
#
interpals.net/ Deleted
please email me (sgtlauraralph79@gmail.com) Thanks.
#
lankafriends/ ralphh
@laurar23 active 18 minutes ago
Birthday 1989-02-02
I am a Woman
Looking for a Man
Country Pakistan
Greeting, nice to meet you here, email
me (sgtlauraralph79@gmail.com) Thanks.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hazel Paker, sgthazelpakar@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:27 pm

craigsdating.com/profile/5456129
pakar
Female , 37 , seeking Male
Abbotsford, BC

: Hello am Hazel Paker, nice to meet you though am new here but i will like you to write to me in my email we can know more about us, and i have something to talk with you,( sgthazelpakar@gmail.com)

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Barbara Edwardo - barbaraedwardo190@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 am

Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 10:24:50 +0000
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM SGT.LAURA RALPH.

Good News Greetings

How are you doing today? I hope you are in good health? If so, thanks be to God who made it possible. Dear i am writing to you today with much joy and excitement, after this long period of time with no communication. I thank God who protect me in my military at war zone IN Kabul Afghanistan, My purpose of writing to you today is to notify you of my Consignment trunk box successfully delivery with assistance of a partner from Africa Senegal who live in Paris France he is a successful business man, I am presently in France for view our investment project, after which i will go back to United State where i will currently stay as retired army officer Administration.

Meanwhile i did not forget all your past efforts and curiosity to make sure you assist me in receiving the trunk box, which unfortunately failed for reasons best known to God. So i have decided to show you my appreciation by living behind sum amount $ 300,000,00 USD in CBAO bank due Senegal because i didn't have your bank account, So i plead with you to accept the little offer from me, Just contact this prevailing corporate authority CBAO bank due Senegal, i instructed them to load the money into ATM VISA card which they did in my front before i leave the country to France, so contact the bank through their email address now because I have already inform the bank about you when i was in Senegal with my partner in his home town.

Director Manager...Dr Simon Toure
Email: ( simonturefinancier@gmail.com )
CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK SENEGAL
Adresse: Dakar Route des Almadies, Zone 12 D tears
Tel: (+221 )303-461-958
Fax: (+221) 303-820-600
contact CBAO bank for the ATM VISA CARD.

Send to the bank this bellow information immediately so that they will send you the ATM VISA CARD.

Your full name:........
Your Residential Address:....
Your post code:....
Your Country:....
Your City:....
Your Phone No:.....

I am currently very busy in France with investment project which am working very hard to establish. So i would like you to understand with me, encase i did not get back to you anytime you write to me because am busy. I barely have time for myself, talk more having time to check my mails, but i will try my best to keep in touch with you. So do not fail to notify me as soon as you receive the ATM VISA CARD from the bank So that we could celebrate the success and long lasting relationship, for i believe that the future has something amazing and a special place for us. Anyways i will stop here, but will be looking forward to read from you as soon as you receive the ATM VISA CARD from the bank. Thanks and do have a nice day.

Regards
SGT.Laura Ralph.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Barbara Edwardo - barbaraedwardo190@gmail.com & simonturefinancier@gmail.com,

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:37 am

Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 03:37:04 -0800
Subject: Re: GOOD NEWS FROM SGT.LAURA RALPH.

Good News Greetings
My dearest sorry for my late reply i was not feeling fine that is why i delay in replying your mail according to my earlier message God has done it and i am here to let you know that oi left an ATM MASTER on your name bellow here is the information contact the bank and they will send you the CARD.

Director Manager...Dr Simon Toure
Email: ( simonturefinancier@gmail.com )
CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK SENEGAL
Adresse: Dakar Route des Almadies, Zone 12 D tears
Tel: (+221 )303-461-958
Fax: (+221) 303-820-600
contact CBAO bank for the ATM VISA CARD.

Send to the bank this bellow information immediately so that they will send you the ATM VISA CARD.

Your full name:........
Your Residential Address:....
Your post code:....
Your Country:....
Your City:....
Your Phone No:.....

Return to “Military scams”