It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alan Smith, alansmith688@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:20 pm

pictures stolen from Sergeant First Class Becker, see below.

waplog
smithme
Male , 51 , Divorced
Lives in United States, TEXAS

can feel it we if you wont mind can i have your e m a i l so we can get to know more
Alansmith688 @ y a h o o . co m

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

beckerjohnson678@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:05 pm

WOW, dear, you are very nice on your profile photo, My dear you're a very interesting person. I really see you so interested, and I will like to know you better.. Are you single? i am becker johnson from America but presently in afghanistan,i am a soldier ,i am here to look for a serious relationship ,you can reach me through my email{beckerjohnson678@outlook.com} or give me your email address here i will tell you more about my self and some of my pictures
i wait for your respond as soon as possible

Becker778
i am very honest man who like to make people around me happy
Online Now! Online Now! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Other
Education: High School Diploma

clone: plus.google.com/104173203839840023548/posts
Henry Becker
clone: badoo.com/profile/bustos.becker.2
Bustos Becker, 42
Sergeant bei U.S. Army
Wells-Easton High School
Pryor, OK, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

caligirl350
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: beckerjohnson678@outlook.com

Postby caligirl350 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:11 pm

This is sooo pathetic

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: beckerjohnson678@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:16 pm

next email in, with plenty of pics which I believe are all long sicne posted here

Hello my dear,

First I want to thank you for providing your e-mail to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by chance or accident, but it was predestined by God, so that together we will be able to discover God's plan for us once my Name is Becker Johnson I am 50 years old i am native of Atlanta, Georgia, United States America. I'm happy to see you in my present and I would like to be associated with you, what I want is just in its attribute I bring love into my world again, because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car accident. I have a daughter who is 13 years old. The name of my daughter is Betty .Ona is good and smart girl and I take her great respect, because it is my job copy.I dioxide in the regular army in the American army last batch of soldiers serving in Afghanistan. Although the war is over, we are consolidating work safety cages and help in training security forces until next year, but I'm going home for retirement is the result of 2016.

There is usually a smile on my face and blessed. I have my own share of setbacks to live, but still never cease to be grateful to God for his mercy on my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving person, kind, pleasant, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I think of myself as smart, but harmless. My hobbies are music, jogging, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, etc. I am looking for a woman whom I love, and the women who I can spend the rest of my life with. I believe that happiness man will never be complete until the truth woman next to him I want someone who is happy with his life. someone who is willing to share with me live her and I can share my life with her, and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you will be for me a woman to the right, and I hope that our coming together will open the doors of blessings and feelings in our lives. Please check your attached will see my pictures and beautiful flowers. And please, do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send your photos to me

have a wonderful day and angelic love I hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards and God bless your Becker johnson
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Ericson - +234 701 067 4304

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:49 pm

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006953298469&ref=br_tf
William Ericson
divorced
Picture in the forum

Same phone number previously reported in 419 here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p473467

StrawberryMilk
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re:

Postby StrawberryMilk » Wed May 04, 2016 5:30 pm

A guy with an email beckerjohnson678@outlook.com messaged my mum on a Polish dating website sympatia.
I could post the mails he sent but they are in Polish. And the mails are the same as the ones that have been already posted.

sympatia.onet.pl/hokeub,user.html

I'm Polish by the way.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

beckerjohnson678@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu May 05, 2016 3:33 am

SKYPE ID: live:beckerjohnson678
Name: Becker Johnson

Julia2016
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re:

Postby Julia2016 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:22 am

CLONE ... also as: Lopez Elias Joseph facebook.com/people/Lopez-Elias-Joseph/100009934754207

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

davidbecker.usarmy@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:16 pm

You can also try this
davidbecker.usarmy@yahoo.com
Hello

CoolGuyInNewyork3938
I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that person instead of only being concerned with your own desires and needs.
I'm 6'2", 205 lbs, with an athletic physique, and I have always been a very sports-oriented / active person. I enjoy movies, music, fine dining, traveling.
A quiet walk or just talking over some wine and soft music with someone special is always a great pastime too.
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Relationship Status: Widowed
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun

minerva

Bookmark and Share

davidbecker.usarmy@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:22 pm

davidbecker.usarmy@gmail.com

MD
CoolGuyInNewyork3938
52 - Male / Straight
Christian
Height: 6'2"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
New York, NY, US

ell us a little about yourself: I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that person instead of only being concerned with your own desires and needs.
I'm 6'2", 205 lbs, with an athletic physique, and I have always been a very sports-oriented / active person. I enjoy movies, music, fine dining, traveling.
A quiet walk or just talking over some wine and soft music with someone special is always a great pastime too.

I will, thanks for being caring to me and the society, god bless you

I dd not receive your email..you can try this davidbecker.usarmy@gmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Kelly Beck - kellybeck707@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:07 pm

kellybeck707@yahoo.com

California, United States

DMF
KellyB
- 52 y/o male
- California, USA
- English, English, English
- Force
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2016-11-07 22:41:56
- ID: 251369

Description:
My personality is positive and sincere, trustworthy and open. Of course, it is not always right to be open to people, sometimes our kindness and trust can be abused, but still I know that there are many good people in this world and I treat others in a way I wish to be treated. People say that it is easy for them to get in contact with me, I am sociable and easy going person, cheerful and generous. Can listen and can hear, and i am willing to give my best at any given time

Ideal match description:
I want to meet a woman with whom I will share my life and whom I will give all my love and affection, I will be devoted, loving and caring husband for her. I am looking for one who wants to travel the world with me and enjoy life together, one who is ready to share her life and interests with me and is looking for a lifelong partner, one who loves to be spoiled and pampered by me! But first of all, we need to trust each other, because there are no relationships without trust. I dream about an ideal family full of love, happiness, joyfulness and pleasant moments.

Hello my dear,i am Kelly Beck from united states, I saw your profile and i got interested, I will like to know more about you and see if we can make a perfect match, I will like to have your email so that i can write and tell you more about myself and attach my pictures on it.You can write me on my private email kellybeck707@yahoo.com
I will be looking forward to hear from you soon
Kelly Beck

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

rthornton4
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alan Smith, alansmith688@yahoo.com

Postby rthornton4 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:46 pm

I found this guy on Bumble. He used the name Hood Becker and created a fake Facebook profile as well on 11/10/16. We hadn't gotten to the request for money but I believe he was just starting to work up to it. I've been texting him all day. He told me he's in Afghanistan on a peace-keeping mission, he's a contract soldier and can terminate his service in the military at any time. He has two sons, 8 and 10, and they live with his uncle in New York City. The uncle has cancer but he's hired a nanny to take care of the boys and his uncle. The wife is a drug addict and lost her rights. He originally told me his parents died when he was young and he went to live with his uncle, but then he said his dad died in a car accident and his mom died two years ago. He had just started working up the the soulmate stuff when I did a Google search of his image and found him here. I have blocked his number now. So glad I found this website. I will be fully vetting anyone on the online dating sites that contact me.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alan Smith, alansmith688@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Thumbs up, and well done spotting this :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Christian - chris.becker36@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:44 am

Hello dear ,how are you ? i am Christian Becker
but you can just call me Chris,, can i be your friend ?
Thanks ,take care and God bless you
OKAY MY DEAR
HOW ARE YOU TODAY ?
I AM INTERESTED IN HAVING
YOU AS A FRIEND ,I HOPE YOU
DON'T MIND .
MY EMAIL ID chris.becker36@yahoo.com
THANKS , TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU

z, chris
43, Denpasar, Indonesia
Last seen 50 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑65, in Germany.
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 196cm 64Kg
Currently Living With Alone

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christian - chris.becker36@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:23 am

already a RS client ---> Sergeant First Class Becker = RPO

Return to “Military scams”