It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Claria Linda Brautigam - clarialinda30@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Matter Francis - misbella77@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:41 pm

zorpia.com/MatterFrancis
Matter
32, Galati, Romania
Last seen 7 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑99, in Poland.

Hi..how are you doing?
Nice profile Darling can i be your very good friend, if yes please write me at,(misbella77@hotmail.com)
for more of my photos and about me, Thanks i hope to Read from you soon, Yours mercy

Matter Francis - misbella77@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

MERCY on Ilikeyou

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:26 pm

clone;
ilikeyou / MERCY
45, male :mrgreen:
NEW YORK
The same photo on Zorpia

I'm an open minded woman individual who doesn't have any absolute hang-ups.
I appreciate the simple things in life but tend to think out of the box. I love music
of all kinds from rock to blues and hip hop. I grew up in the south so I have a grea

TheRealGameplayer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Claria Linda Brautigam - clarialinda30@gmail.com

Postby TheRealGameplayer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:10 am

This person (or people) are also doing the same sort of thing on Twitter with the @brautigam_jane handle (no posts, just DM's). I'm personally carrying on with it, just to see what the end game (if there is one), is...

She/he/it is very interested in what I eat, and considering he/she/it is supposed to be in the American Army (serving in Libya too), his/her/its English is certainly not on par with what you expect ;)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Twitter - @brautigam_jane handle

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:40 pm

If you happen to have the email address please kindly post. Please don't confront scammers. Always BLOCK and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Rose - rosebrautigam10@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Rosey101
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Londonderry Ohio
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I am a caring and honest lady who seeks a good and lasting relationship with a decent, caring, humble and honest man

IP: 209.95.56.51 WestHost; bad IP proxy
=> /plus.google.com/u/0/116111349842252993738

Brautigam Rose
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Brautanlove - posterdavidwalker@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:15 pm

posterdavidwalker@gmail.com

DSM
Brautanlove: Tatiana
[Brautanlove]
Activity:
6 hour(s) ago
female, 21, Portland, United States

CHAT

Brautanlove
8 hours ago

hi i am Porter David Walker :thinking: :thinking: from USA
i saw your profile and become interested in you
and i want us to become good friends,kindly reply
me through my id below i will tell you more about
me and send my photos,then we can start from there
my id is (posterdavidwalker@gmail.com)
lol

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brautanlove - posterdavidwalker@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Monica666
https:/ /diamonds.dating/en/users/Monica666#description

sharonhanson
http:/ /www. faceparty.com/gallery/view.aspx?pid=9017211&iid=36152695

Debbie Braut from Newark
https:/ /vk.com/id260749800

add. Pics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brautan Harrison - brautantatianaharrison@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Brautanlove: Tatiana

female, 21, Portland, United States.

Profile Info
Looking for male, female
My match age 30-104
Common interests to share Business Networking, Books/Discussion, Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Nightclubs/Dancing, Performing Arts, Playing Sports, Politics

Display Name Tatiana
Desired Relationship Friendship, PenPal, Marriage, Interests Share, One Night Stand, Hang Out, Love

Social
Occupation Military
Religion Catholic
Children No

ZIP/Postal code 10001
State, City Portland

Physical Features
Body Type About average

Forum posts by Brautanlove

Hi i am Tatiana from USA
I saw your profile and become interested
i wanna be friend with you just reply me via
my id ( bra...

hi i am Brautan Harrison from USA
i saw your profile and become interested in you
and i want us to become good friends,kindly reply
me through my id below i will tell you more about
me and send my photos,then we can start from there
my id is (brautantatianaharrison @ gmail.com)

Brautigam Cole

https:/ /plus.google.com/101157467812588801977

Jennifer Brautigam

https:/ /plus.google.com/107399743482063746694

Monica666

https:/ /diamonds.dating/en/users/Monica666#description

sharonhanson

http:/ /www. faceparty.com/gallery/view.aspx?pid=9017211&iid=36152695

Debbie Braut

https:/ /vk.com/id260749800
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Brautan Tatiana Harrison - brautantatianaharrison@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello Dearest Friend,
How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine! I am fine over here in Kabul-Afghanistan.
Like i said my name is Sgt Brautan Tatiana Harrison selected into 2009 batch of U.S Army as a Citizen,but a Haitian, North America-Caribbean country i Graduated from Université Quisqueya, Port-au-Prince, Haiti, i am very single, Presently i am at Kabul-Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to Taliban and militants attacks going on here .i also lost my parents in the 2010 Haiti earthquake.

More about me,I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

I have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong business relationship with you in mere future and i hope my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life this needs constant communication levels.I must confess that we have a restrictions here not to pass communication through any phones or any voice calls this is according to them to checkmate soldiers illegal communications to the Taliban and militants,for now we will be communicating through our emails,ok

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Sgt Brautan Tatiana Harrison

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:50 pm

..... from here: https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=111587

Please take time to read my message and take your time to reply me i need a serious and straight truthful and trustworthy person only here attached are my photos ,in your reply send your photos too,i expect your exciting reply
yours
Friend

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:46 pm

hey dear good you replied me and introduce yourself also to me,please i have a pressing need of my life ,here in Kabul i have a fortune with my four other colleagues in the war region at Kabul,and i actually needed a confidant that i can rust to bring my fortune into the country before i can resign to meet with you,ok we can not talk until i entered in the states ok,so do not worry much about talks about marriage for now ok ,i would love to know if you will be able to keep secret to yourself before i will be able to tell you more about my fortune ok,meanwhile i did not see your photos try to send them ok,waiting to hear from you

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Dear Friend ,
Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, I hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but I thank God for saving my life everyday.
Dear, as I informed you about something very important to share with you.during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups at Kabul in Afghanistan,we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money to buy weapons and ammunition for war, after I discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military batch present in that attack that the money will be shared between us.
However, out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars), right now I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $4,560,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment I am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to the level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.
Considering my position in service, I keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to UN Security office here as family items, I don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can not transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored. Also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis everyday, I have made a solid arrangements with a UN Security office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomats to deliver the box to London or Lome office that has a lower tariff .
I need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until I meet you. Please don't discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.
If you have accepted to assist me please do send me your information as follows for me to know more about you:hence sending.

1 Your direct telephone/Mobile fax numbers:
2 Your full names and address:
3 Your Age:
4 Your Occupation:
5 Nationality/Country of residence:
6.Your Country postcode

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always taken good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.
Your friend
Sgt.Brautan Tatiana Harrison

op.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 pm

:D :D :D :D

why this sounds like treat ok

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:58 pm

hey i contacted for a purpose good and meaningful to my life ,if you do not want to get involved you f**k the idea up and stop kidding ok,i least expected all these trash from you xxxxxx.

Return to “Military scams”