It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Willa Williams - willawilliams2@gmail.com. samuelchizzyprince@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

cindy - cindystanly2@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:00 am

cindy
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6121279939

Last Active: 2 hours ago

Image Image Image

Hello My name is Cindy,i am here to make new friend,i like your profile picture,
i think i am interested to know you more,contact me to my private email
cindystanly2@gmail.com for about myself,and i will attach my pictures to you
in return of your mail,let get acquaintance if you wish i am waiting for your mail
to my email at cindystanly2@gmail.com

cindy - cindystanly2@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: cindystanly2@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:30 pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Abigail Jones - abigailjones275@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Abigail01
- ID: 254228
- 32 y/o female (1988 - May - 10)
- Virginia, USA
- English
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Mixed :lol:

Hello Dear,
My name is Abigail Jones. I went through your profile. and it is very interesting for me, then you can contact me with my private email (abigailjones275@gmail.com) I’ll give you my picture from there and tell you more about myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Abigail Jones - abigailjones275@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:24 pm

:pee: :pee: :pee: :pee: :sick:
Thanks for your Email,
I am Abigail Jones, I'm 30 years old, single and never married. Am from Los Angeles, California, United States, I am the only child of my parents, and engulfed my mother, because my parents divorced when I was a child, my mother was never married until she died in 2010. there is not much information about my father.

Anyway I want to meet you, I am a very loving, honest, sympathetic and careful woman, good sense of humor, I enjoy the knowledge of the way of life of people,
I like to watch the waves of the sea and the mountains and the beauty of all that nature has to offer. I speak English very well, and honestly I'm glad that converts friendship with you.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs here in Syria.

On January 1, 2018. during our rescue mission assignment for a Jordanian Pilot (hostage) at ISIS Oil Facility, there was a particularly brutal firefight in Raqqa, ISIS’s capital in Syria, after defeating them, i came across a two crest box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the sponsors and supporter of ISIS, which i believe that the money was meant for buying of weapons and ammunition, so we agreed by 9 Army officer on that rescue mission that the money will be enclosed and be shared among all of us.

After we shared the money, I got a share of $6,700,000 ( SIX Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars),

The US Government has ordered the relocation of my team to another US military base located at the border in between Jordan and Syria, after ISIS launches attack at Ein al-Asad Us military base Iraq, so i need your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Syria) to your own country. before senior Army officials will discover it.

I am soliciting on you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Cargo Company that specialize on diplomatic delivery and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handled legally by the Security Cargo Company and there will be no form of risk in the process and the money will be sealed and packed safely as a diplomatic cargo and it will be delivered to you in your country by a Diplomat. I have decided to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country and I wish you will assist me.

Please I need your assurance that if this money is delivered to you,that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money safe till I arrive in your country to meet you, then we will plan on how to live our life and investment with it.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to assist this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life as a retired Captain soldier.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military base camp we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated before we relocate.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Kiss,
Abigail

..... IP shows Google

Abby-2.jpg

Abby1.jpg

Abby3.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

willawilliams36@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:51 am

wwilliams Dec 1

Hello dear, my name is willa williams, I am an officer of the United States Army, I like your profile and I would like us to be friends, I have something very important to discuss with you write directly to my email address so we can discuss And so that I can send you more pictures of me, just write me in my email address, here is my email: willawilliams36@hotmail.com or better still you can give me your mail to write from my mailbox I will be waiting thank you.

IP Address Geolocation
196.170.35.250 is an IPv4 address owned by TogoTelecom and located in Lomé, Togo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer - ajennifer0011@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:06 am

Bonjour Monsieur Ce sera mon plaisir si vous pouvez m'envoyer un message sur mon adresse e-mail Je crois que nous pouvons mieux nous connaître plus qu'ici (ajennifer0011@gmail.com) J'attendrai et s'il vous plaît ne m'ignorez pas Monsieur

TL

Hello Sir It will be my pleasure if you can message me on my email address I believe we can know each other better more than here (ajennifer0011@gmail.com) I will wait and please don't m 'don't ignore sir

TAGGED

Jennifer

Last Active:3 months ago

Profile Views:215 times

Profile Skin:Default

Tagline:
I need someone to Love me the way I am and if you can talk to me here this is my Facebook ID Jennifer Lopez

Relationship Status:Single

Languages:English, Français, Español - América Latina

Ethnicity:Caucasian/White

Religion:Christian
About Me

Music:Celine Dion
Movies:Avengers
TV:The Gift
Books:Flow
Sports:Football
Interests:Traveling
Dreams:To be happy and travel around the world
Best Features:Ask Me
About Me:

I am a lovely lady and I am not going to say I am the best but I am the best, I love being myself at all time, always happy with things around me, that is all I have to say about myself

Facebook ID:Jennifer Lopez
Email Address: ajennifer0011@gmail.com

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer - ajennifer0011@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:28 pm

..... Jane Moore - Australia
https:/ /owohho.com/jane

.... add. Pic

.... who cares but this is Москва. Гостиница "Космос", просп. Мира, 150, Москва, Россия

carolina brown
https:/ /twitter.com/carolin30218305 ...... Aug. 2019

.... and so we came to Astronaut Abby or better Abigail Harrison

.astronautabby.com/

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Willa Williams - willawilliams2@gmail.com. samuelchizzyprince@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:27 am

recontact just now:

wwilliams Feb 19

Hello dear, my name is willa williams, I am an officer of the United States Army, I like your profile and I would like us to be friends, I have something very important to discuss with you write directly to my email address so we can discuss And so that I can send you more pictures of me, just write me in my email address, here is my email: willawilliams38@hotmail.com or better still you can give me your mail to write from my mailbox I will be waiting thank you.

IP Address Geolocation
196.170.25.108 is an IPv4 address owned by TogoTelecom and located in Lomé, Togo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sgtcolenmorgan@gmail.com, colenm640@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:58 pm

Selina10 7 hours ago
Hello there handsome, how is the weather there today?

colenmorgan
Email colenm640@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 32 y.o.
Country United States
City washinton
Here for Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Other
Occupation military
Description
Personal Description I am Colen Morgan from the United States, I saw your profile today, you look so handsome that I have a letter of proposal for you, write to me in (sgtcolenmorgan@gmail.com) for more introduction and my photos.

IP Address Geolocation
91.219.236.190 or sa0839.azar-a.net is an IPv4 address owned by ServerAstra Kft

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: sgtcolenmorgan@gmail.com, colenm640@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:59 pm

colenmorgan Apr 19
Hi love
I am Colen Morgan from the United States, I saw your profile today, you look so handsome that I have a letter of proposal for you, write to me in (sgtcolenmorgan@gmail.com) for more introduction and my photos.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Willa Williams, willawilliams38@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:16 am

uses this add. pic on wd

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Willa Williams, willawilliams38@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:33 pm

Willa
41 y.o.
Country United States
City new york
Education Masters Degree
Occupation minitary

Hello dear, my name is willa williams, I am an officer of the United States Army, I like your profile and I would like us to be friends, I have something very important to discuss with you write directly to my email address so we can discuss And so that I can send you more pictures of me, just write me in my email address, here is my email: willawilliams38@hotmail.com or better still you can give me your mail to write from my mailbox I will be waiting thank you.
My whatsapp +6285864711197 ---> Indonesian cell (+628-xxx xxx xxxx)

Skype name: Williams Willa

pics already posted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Willa Williams, willawilliams12@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:37 pm

Willawilliams is a 42 year old Straight Female from Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America. She is looking for Friendship, Relationship, Chat, Workout Partner, Travel Partner, Casual, Group Casual and Other Activities.

Sex Female
Sexuality Straight
Relationship Single
Ethnic Origins White

hello dear, my names are Willa Williams I am looking for an honest and reliable friend for a cordial relationship, please you can write me directly @willawilliams12@gmail.com
Yours
Willa williams

no new pics

minerva

Bookmark and Share

NiaYoung - niagreen1987@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:44 pm

niagreen1987@gmail.com

Hello darling, nice to meet you here. Please, can you contact me at my email address (niagreen1987@gmail.com) I have something very important to share with you right away because I am not always here onTagged Thanks!!!

TAGGED

NiaYoung

Last Active:a month ago

Profile Views:199 times

Profile Skin:Default

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amelia Morgan, ameliamorgan1904@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:53 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6168357673
Amelia Morgan, 37 Aynoumane, Senegal

Hola amigo, gusto en conocerte Soy amelia de los estados unidos puedes escribirme al correo ameliamorgan1904@gmail.com vamos a conocernos muy bien No siempre estoy en línea aquí.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”