It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Thea16
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

Postby Thea16 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 am

Hi raymond,

What do you mean same pic as above. Are you referring to the sddc website where mason told me that we can verify his status. Im sorry that you have lost heaps already. One of the girls said his facebook account is keith edward. Only that were not sure if he is the scammer or the real guy... anyway this guy has a few facebook account. I was tempted to continue chatting with him to know give him a lesson... i dont know.. are you from australia by the way. He targeted a few aus girls already.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ilovebanana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ilovebanana » Sat May 26, 2018 2:28 am

Hi. I am in the US. All the pics I've gotten from Raymond are in this thread. I will add a few more though. He also said he is from Hollywood Florida, his parents died, wife cheated with best friend and got pregnant. They divorced. Peacekeeping mission in Kabul. Everything mentioned by multiple websites saying he is fake. I think Keith Edward is the real guy on Facebook. The account is older, he and others comment on his pics, and his aunt did too. But, there are so many Facebook and Instagram profiles with these pictures, I'm not 100% sure.

Thea16
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Thea16 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:24 am

Hi,
Its funny when one of the girls raised the question if keith edward knows that this is happening or not... he is a very good looking man but loves taking photos of himself a bit too much dont you think. Which makes me wonder?
Anyway, i tried to block kelvin mason once and he just bombard me with messages on my phone begging to unblock him. So me and my friend decided to play his game. He has not asked for money yet at this stage though. He even called a few times but his accent is not so convincing though. But can speak straight english. Did he asked straight away for money and goods ?i cant wait for him to do that to me. Maybe he knows that im just taking him for a ride, we been chatting for more than two weeks now and still theres no money involved, i wanted to let go but its hard cause somehow i wanted to teach him a lesson... Its scam week in australia and apparently 340million dollars has been lost in scam such as this last year...its crazy...
Here are the photos he sent me... i think most of it are in keith edwArd facebook account. I supposed its not his fault but i hope somehow hel’ll be able to find out that his photo are being used to lure other people. Maybe he will stop sharing it publicly...

On the other hand, my friend was chatting to another army name stephan michaels.and since we were about these scammers we took him for a ride. We asked to send us a photo with his left hand touching his face.. so after a day he did send it, it was badly photoshop...
so she cameback to him and said “baby, you dont have to do this extra mile and lie to me. My work involves alot of project presentation and i do alot of photo editing. Im sorry baby but the photo youve sent me is badly edited. You should have asked i can do it better honey. Sorry if i pushed you to do such thing”... its funny when you can scam the scammers back.

ilovebanana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ilovebanana » Tue May 29, 2018 9:49 pm

It is strange how many pictures of himself he's posted. I'd like to know the timeline too. There's one on FaceBook where it looks like the massive tattoo on his right arm isn't there. I can see it has 9-11-2001 on it, so is the lot of pictures 10+ years old? Is Mr. Mason 50 now and loads of scammers are using his pics? I don't know why, but I'm still chatting with Raymond. He told me to F off Saturday, then apologized Sunday. It's all so very strange.

Ray did ask for an iTunes gift card within a few days. I didn't think anything of it. If I knew someone who was deployed, I would not hesitate to send them a gift card. The money came a couple weeks in. He needed money for snacks and toiletries. He always asked for $500, which I never sent. I'm glad this site is here. He told me if I wanted him to call me I would have to register and pay $500. I'm like WHAT? Did your sister and uncle pay to get phone calls. Of course his answer was Yes. So I came to this website and found another scam where they ask for money to put you on some secure call list. It's fake.

mary.bonbon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mary.bonbon » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:06 am

this person is still being impersonated...instagram account masonedward1130

Nursegirl12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nursegirl12 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:24 am

PLEASE READ ME!!

Mason “came into my life” around the end of April. Little did I know who he was until this weekend thanks to this page and google reverse images. Manipulation, degrading and kissing butt is how he made it this far, but mostly sending one photo in particular that gave it all away. He found me on Instagram under the name Masonsylvester75 and told me he was a 24 y.o deployed in Nigeria for political unrest (along with the Navy and Air Force according to other people who messaged me). Anyways, asked for an iTunes gift card within a week of messaging and didn’t really think twice of it so send a $15 one. Maybe 2 weeks followed and then he asked if I had a spare phone or laptop laying around as his was destroyed on patrol and the military wouldn’t replace it. Stated that his account back at home was deactivated or frozen. When I told him no, he then started to ask for money sent through WU or money gram. He is very persistent. I wasted 2 months thinking I was talking to someone when it was a scammer the entire time (although I’ve never heard of the scammer buying someone dinner one night, which happened to me) attached is a photo of just SOME of the instagrams that are scams and I have reported them. Please take a look and report them too and help save these women from being victims like we were

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:52 am

Nursegirl12

We are very sorry for the scam. Please know we have NO military in Nigeria, always check out a relationships from West Africa because it's always a scam. How did the mafia "bought you a dinner"?

Kindly post scammer's email address, phone numbers, money request info , other pictures.
Please BLOCK the mafia and IGNORE. Surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

geocachelinda
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby geocachelinda » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:19 am

Here is a new one. facebook.com/kelvin.nwadike.98?fref=jewel

Candyshop
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Candyshop » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:50 am

Hiii girls...sorry about my english, it's not my native language but I'm going to do my best.
I also had my own Mason, he said his name was Mason Kari...we matched in tinder, under the name "masonkari" all together. We spoke like a week but too be honest I couldn't imagine he was interested on me, so since the very first time he called me babe and he said he missed me the whole night, I googled him but I didn't find anything, he kept chatting with me. Someday I mentioned that I have a little problem with my car and he asked me the price for a car in my country, next day he told me he had a surprise for me,that he told my story to his friend in the US and he was sending a new car from the States to me, I was like WTF, At this point I was already aware that it was a scam thanks to this page, but wanted to hear what his plan was, so I played his game till he asked for money, he told me to sale my car, send the money to his friend and that he was paying for the rest, he also send me the picture for "my new car" :lol: it was an Audi and told me money was not a problem, (im laughing now btw), I only told him your so idiot and blocked him.
Details he told me for his life:
His parents were killed and also his brother, so he didn't like to talk about that.
Deployed in Afghanistan
From Finland
Language finnish
Ohhh and that I was the woman he was looking for.
Thank God girls we found the truth.
My language is Spanish. I'm from El Salvador, so sorry for my grammar, hope you understood my Mason story

marchjune
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marchjune » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:49 am

I met this person from an online dating app Coffee and Bagel. He introduced himself working in Afghanistan as US Army. He gave me a link that seems real yet I suspected it is not. The link he gave me usarmy-sddc.ml/ with login details: Service number: 56828422 Secret Key: 5622.

ilovebanana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ilovebanana » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:23 am

My Raymond was asking for another iTunes gift card. I told him I didn't have any money. He asked how I was getting groceries. Told him I had a credit card with a $500 limit because I filed bankruptcy. He asked my credit score. My sister was here and she said to tell him 416. He was shocked. Asked how much of the $500 I had. Told him $187. He actually told me to get him a $50 iTunes gift card leaving $137 for me. Yeah, thanks. He told me about a week later his camp was low on MREs. Told him I'd ask my Senator to look into it. My senator is so cool. She responds to Twitter messages. She said she hadn't heard anything but would look into it. I finally blocked him. But I'll admit, for me, after I knew of the scam, it was fascinating how he would spin things. He gets home in July or August (yeah right). I'll let you know if I get my laptop back. This page has helped me get through the humiliation of believing this guy.

Thea16
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Thea16 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi marchjune,

I think we got the same scammer cause he gave me that link to the website wherein you can trace his deployment stat. Would u mind me asking where you from... ive been chatting with this kelvin mason for 2 months he hasnt asked for money yet at this stage...
Unlike with the other mason scammer which ask for money after a week. I was playing his games continue flirting with him. Im waiting for him to ask the big bucks...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:07 am

Thea16

Please know that same pictures may be abused by many gangs depending on how much "success/profit" scammers will get while scamming. Scammers will sell between gangs most "successful" photos. Please don't assume base on pictures you have same Nigerian mafia and yet please do not play games with them. The best is to block and ignore. Then you want be sorry that your computer will get infected with viruses. Be safe!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Nidda77
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nidda77 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:44 am

I am a bit unsure. I met a Alex Edward Mason. He was born on July 20th and is 38 years old. Currently also in Afghanistan. But he is now completing his service. He never asked me for money. But should I accept his luggage? He would like my address and email address. I have contact with him via Whats App. The number he gave is registered in New York. Supposedly he also comes from there. What should one believe?
Please excuse my bad english.
+1 (631) 364-4888
I have recognized some pictures here again

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:53 am

Hi nidda, believe nothing, emails and numbers only obfuscate the true whereabouts and originals of these scamming gangs :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”