It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aarni Watson, phone number 205-810-2214

Postby Myra » Mon May 27, 2019 12:18 am

Welcome to RS NotMaryPoppins, and thanks for the update, very much appreciated; will prevent others from becoming a victim of a scammer using the pics of this innocent man.

phone number 205-810-2214
Clay, AL 35048
Bandwidth.com

Re: Aarni Watson, phone number 205-810-2214

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Yamahay123
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

Postby Yamahay123 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:56 pm

He added me on tinder just like the other people .
35. US soldier .
Deployed.
Told me after 24 hours he loves me and he wants to come stay with me .
Mother but father is decreased .
Rich
Gets mad when you dont continuously message him back .
Request pictures of family members.
Said from Finland but lives in USA and been in military for 8 years .
Hes still messaging me he loves me ALL the time even after I've told him to stop talking to me .

Oakelygirl23
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Oakelygirl23 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:56 pm

This person contacted me on the dating app called Mingler, then requested that I download the app KiK so we could talk, the username is Johnfarrar651. Told me he is from South Carolina and has a 3-year-old, and parents are deceased and no siblings. Deployed in West Africa. I figured this was a fake profile because of the way they would type, no one says white caucasian. They are speaking broken English. I received some of the same pictures.

Gerrihenry
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gerrihenry » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:20 am

I know who the real soldier is. My husband served with him and is friends with him. He is not single, not on any dating sites and not contacting any women on social media he has never met in real life. He and his family have been dealing with this crap for 4 years now. I won't post his real name because he is already contacted by women every month who were scammed by a fake. He can't stop scammers using pictures of him or his son. He can't even get fake social media profiles removed when he reports them for using his personal pictures. This has been a complete nightmare, not just knowing that people are getting scammed using his pictures. But he is also been stalked for years by women he's never talked to who think they are in love with him, who think he will marry them, and who won't leave him alone even when he tells them they've been scammed and he doesn't want to be their friend or hear about how they got scammed.

Please don't try to find or contact the real person in the stolen pictures. Most of them already know and have known about it for years and they can't do anything. Just like anyone could steal your pictures off Facebook or Instagram and use them in fake social media and dating profiles and you would be powerless to stop it. Closing your existing social media accounts wouldn't help because it's already too late once the scammers have copied your pictures and even videos. They will just keep using them over and over and over for years, and will use them on any new social media platform that emerges in the future.

Just remember the people in the pictures are innocent victims of identity theft. They are not involved in the scam and can't stop the scams. There is no reason to find or contact them, all that does is make the person more angry, stressed and depressed

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:39 am

Yes, this is exactly what we recommend, too, for the very reasons you have given.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sunshine30
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jones Mason - ‪joneswhite737@gmail.com

Postby Sunshine30 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:31 pm

I was talking to someone called Jones Mason. He told me he was deployed in Syria. He sent me the same pictures as the ones here. He is going to ask for Itune cards and Google gift cards. Be careful he will ask you for your information to send you a package. Then, you will receive an email from a dispatcher asking for money which will be used to pay an insurance fee.He says he was raised by his grandma, his mom died and dad walked away from his life. No kids and no wife. Please stay away from him.
Email account: joneswhite737@gmail.com Jones Mason007 Instagram account.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:45 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) can you post his email texts with money request or other request and other detail information so we can reseach him and nail him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

joneswhite737@gmail.com‬

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:47 pm

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:22 am

his Curier email ID and name --> Evan Skinner -- > evanskinner007@gmail.com

here is his email text about the parcel

Sent : Monday, July 29, 2019 9:16:36 AM

Subject : Hello

Hello xxx

We wish to inform you that we are currently been held at John Fkennedy international airport Queens borough New York, It was discovered that your parcel is a military consignment and it is appropriate to be INC Certified.

The security agents at the airport have interceoted the delivery of your parcel and are demanding for this delivery INC certificate of incoporation before your consignment can be allow to continue to your state through the last flight that will be moving anytime we resolve this issue. We advice that you contact us as soon as you get this email so we can direct you on how to provide this INC certificate of incorporation.

NOTE: We have take care immediatley

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Scammer friend or other scammer in the same Gang try to contact the poster again ;) said that :
Jones needs money for Bitcoin.
the friend email and name --> Brian Williams <brianwillz147@gmail.com -->hit in Hangouts

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:21 pm

Money request and Bank account

Subject : Re: about INC certificate of incorporation

Send the payment straight to the lawyers account so we can get everything done ASAP

Bank – Trustco Bank
Swiftcode – SCTCUS31
Bank Address – 2481 Croton Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935
Account Name – Elizabeth Rodriguez
Account Number – 4460733092
Routing Number – 063192450

Youcan ask any question any time

sweetgirlsmiles
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

mason25802@gmail.com

Postby sweetgirlsmiles » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:04 pm

I have been having a problem with the same guy and he is claiming that he lives in the United States but his grammar and the way he texts isn't right something is really off he keeps saying he is coming to me but he never showed up and I have a hangout email address he uses but when I look it up on Spokeo site to see who it belongs to it said email not found so what does that mean is he a scammer or what. This is the Hangout email he goes by mason25802@gmail.com and he also emails with it too I've been trying to get rid of this person but he won't leave me alone. He keeps asking for itunes cards and money and Amazon cards every month. I told him I'm not sending you shit and then he calls me My Love or Honey, or My Sunshine or Baby.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:54 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the post :)
He keeps asking for itunes cards and money and Amazon cards every month. I told him I'm not sending you shit and then he calls me My Love or Honey, or My Sunshine or Baby.
Base on it he is 100% scammer, Please post his chat or email text about money request and his pics that not yet posted here.
Than block him from your contact.

HisAngelFace
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby HisAngelFace » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:06 am

I have the same picture with the name Mason on it. :(

HisAngelFace
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby HisAngelFace » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:19 am

Hi. I am in the US. All the pics I've gotten from Raymond are in this thread. I will add a few more though. He also said he is from Hollywood Florida, his parents died, wife cheated with best friend and got pregnant. They divorced. Peacekeeping mission in Kabul. Everything mentioned by multiple websites saying he is fake. I think Keith Edward is the real guy on Facebook. The account is older, he and others comment on his pics, and his aunt did too. But, there are so many Facebook and Instagram profiles with these pictures, I'm not 100% sure.

Return to “Military scams”