It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

African scammers posing as military personnel.
ola.grzyborska
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sargent Mason/ SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

Postby ola.grzyborska » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:03 am

Oh My girls,
I have been up for some ride with this one....
We have met through Tinder. His Tinder name-Mason.
He said he is deployed in Afghanistan in Kabul and that he is coming to Australia by end of this month.
He is the only child, his parents were divorced and both passed away in car accident.He is the only child and have no siblings.
Born in Baton Rouge Louisiana.
He is 36 years old ( so he claims)- born in March 23/03/82 ,however his driver licence said 25/03/82.
He is full on with getting married,saying that he loves you etc.
He said he is sending parcel to Australia but I would have to pay for the insurance of the parcel from China to Melbourne.
I have started digging and this is what has led me to this website.
No Facebook profile..only Instagram account with minimum photos.
We have been chatting for over a month what waste of time!
Mobile nr: +1(631)3073541

Sargent Mason/ SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bergaeffchen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

Postby Bergaeffchen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:55 am

Hi, can it be that Sgt Mason now is using the Name "James Mason"?

Does anyone know his real Name? Can't trust anyone anymore in the Internet....Sad World.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Bergaeffchen

Please post a fake profile, email address, phone numbers, money request info, letters of the scammers. No, please don't trust anyone met online, too many scammers.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bergaeffchen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bergaeffchen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:40 pm

He is on Instagram and I think also on Facebook

ola.grzyborska
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sargent Mason/ SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

Postby ola.grzyborska » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:33 am

Girls,

Further info:
I have received this email:
On 4 Apr 2018, at 5:37 pm, Simon Fraser <simonfraser109@hotmail.com> wrote:

Office of the Head of the Diplomatic Service Ministry of Foreign Affairs, United Kingdom
Name: Mr. Simon Fraser.
Email: simonfraser109@yahoo.co.uk
simonfraser109@hotmail.com
Date:04/04/2018
[https:/www.gov.uk/government/people/simon-fraser]https:/www.gov.uk/government/people/simon-fraser

Dear xxxxxxxx,

This is to officially inform you that we have received a consignment on your name and to be delivered to your address at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx From Sgt Kelvin Mason here in Kabul Afghanistan registered as a family treasure, we are also pleased to acknowledge the receipt of your details as requested.

We like to inform you that, the jet conveying the officers consignments will be leaving for China tonight with your package and we will contact you upon its arrival to China in order to advise you on how to properly insure the package to enable its further transit to Australia.

You should try to be on alert to do the needful immediately you are contacted when your package gets to China.

Best Regards
Simon Fraser
Head of diplomatic services

I have googled both email addresses and both of them came up with scammer profiles connected to them:

My reply to this was:
Hi Simon or whatever your name is …,

I think you are really full of shit.. and you are definitely not the smartest cookie in the jar.
Poor spelling,grammar and layout of the emails..
Both of your email addresses are connected to the scammers profile.
Happy Fishing.

ola.grzyborska
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sargent Mason/ SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

Postby ola.grzyborska » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:17 am

Recent update:
Office of the Head of the Diplomatic Service Ministry of Foreign Affairs, United Kingdom
Name: Mr. Simon Fraser.
Email: simonfraser109@yahoo.co.uk
simonfraser109@hotmail.com

Dear xxxxx,

This is to officially inform you that we have received a consignment on your name and to be delivered to your address at XXXXXXX From Sgt Kelvin Mason here in Kabul Afghanistan registered as a family treasure, we are also pleased to acknowledge the receipt of your details as requested.

We like to inform you that, the jet conveying the officers consignments will be leaving for China tonight with your package and we will contact you upon its arrival to China in order to advise you on how to properly insure the package to enable its further transit to Australia.

You should try to be on alert to do the needful immediately you are contacted when your package gets to China.

Best Regards
Simon Fraser
Head of diplomatic services

MY RESPONSE:
Hi Simon or whatever your name is …,

I think you are really full of shit.. and you are definitely not the smartest cookie in the jar.
Poor spelling,grammar and layout of the emails..
Both of your email addresses are connected to the scammers profile.
Happy Fishing.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:09 pm

You should not confront the scammers. It make them very mad at you and they may infest your computer with viruses and eventually blow it. Also you only teach them how to be better a next time with the next victim.
They will make sure they improve their grammar and come up with new email addresses and innocent people will fall for it. Our goal is to keep scammers stupid so victims can figure out their are imbeciles. Next time BLOCK them and IGNORE, do not bring them to our site!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Gaenseblümchen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gaenseblümchen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi girls, I can also contribute something to this guy. We only chatted for a week, but that seemed strange to me. We met on Tinder, he told me that he is in Kabul, has been with the army for 12 years. In three weeks he will go back to America. Then he wants to leave the army and come to Germany to become involved in the oil business. He has learned that in Afghanistan, he allegedly sneaks from the base always to an oil company that is nearby. But the military should not know that. Oh yes, he is the only child of his deceased parents, grew up with a good friend of his father. He will be 39 on the 25th of April. Born in Baton Rouge, Louisana. I was a bit skeptical from the beginning because I was too fast with "Honey" or "Baby". By chance, I found his pictures on the Instagram account of "Keith Mason Edwards" and responded, saying he did not know this guy and that he was a thief. When I asked him to send me a video saying my name and today's date, he said that for security's sake, that's not possible. He also can not send me a photo with a note bearing my name and today's date. He told me about Kelvin O. Mason. At Tinder, his name was Mason and there he said he was 36 years old. I wrote to him that he should never contact me again. His Number: +1(631)538-3029

What I'm only interested in: is he really the guy in the photos and he's kidding the girls, or is he someone else in the photos who does not know what's going on with his photos? Have a nice day.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Gaenseblümchen

Thank you so much for reporting a Nigerian mafia. Please BLOCK the scammers and IGNORE. Do not confront them and do not contact real man - photo owner.

Phone Number (631) 538-3029 is Valid VoIP New York City Metro Area

Thea16
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Thea16 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:46 am

Kelvin mason on tinder... 36 yrs old.
He is apparently 12000kms aways from
Australia but he said he was assigned in mission in afghanistan. But afghanistan is only 9000kms...:-) but since he is a real hottie you might ignore it..

Maybe next time asked them to do facetime., cause kelving wouldnt want any video calls. Hahaha

Phone +1(518)5025842...

He is a hottie but he probably needs to keeps his photo on private others the nigerians are gonna used it

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 18, 2018 3:07 pm

(518)5025842

Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Primelink, Inc. - Ny
(518) is a New York (NY) area code
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Thea16
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Thea16 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:55 pm

Hello,

I almost forgot. This guy has sent me a link, provided some access codes to apparently verify his status in the military. Obviously, i said ill check it out but i didnt put the access nos he gave cause i was thinking if i did he can access everything on my fone or computer.

Thea16
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Thea16 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:23 am

Hi,
Any one from the girls who have contact this man has given a website to verify his status in the military... would be nice if you can tell me if you got the same experience?

Thanks.

ilovebanana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ilovebanana » Fri May 25, 2018 1:23 am

My Mason's name is Raymond. Same pics as above. I met him through tinder. His email is raymondmason@usa.com. He couldn't give me his Army email address because he's deployed in Kabul so it's classified. His phone number is 720-820-3719. He immediately wanted to communicate via WhatsApp. He said all the right things and I did send money. His "provisionary officer's" names are Brenda Joyce Peters, in AZ, and Maria Elena Arrelano, in FL. I also sent a care package and my laptop. Not that I'll ever get it back, but when he first connected to the internet, it connected through Ekiti Nigeria (a city/state mentioned above). I blocked him on WhatsApp and a cohort, Richard Anderson, messaged me to message him. I know that should have been it, but with my macbook he was able to take a video of SSGT Mason (the real guy) to make it look like I was Skyping with him. The voice gave him away. Please know these guys are VERY good at what they do, so you can't trust Skype anymore. I've given all this info to the FBI. I hope my story helps. And, he's still asking for money.

720-820-3719

Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Wide Voice, Llc - Co
(720) is a Colorado (CO) area code

ilovebanana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ilovebanana » Fri May 25, 2018 1:29 am

For those asking, I had a friend of mine who was in the Army check numerous websites for anyone with a last name of Mason currently serving, and he didn't have any luck. This, obviously, doesn't mean there aren't any, just be very diligent and don't send money, or personal pics.

Return to “Military scams”