It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Robin Boockfor - robinboockfor001@gmail.com and info@afghanlineship.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
OneThirdCultureKid
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robin Boockfor - robinboockfor001@gmail.com and info@afghanlineship.com

Postby OneThirdCultureKid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:05 pm

Yep, the one with Ibadan as his current address is the one I mentioned last year.
His e-mail address is ethan_lee00500@gmail.com, no phone number, with the same sob story he's told other women on other social media and dating sites:
Lost his wife in a car accident, has a son in boarding school at home in the United States, got shot in the leg while supposedly on a mission to save a commander from the Taliban (yeah, right), and needs them to keep a box full of cash for him before he returns to the United States. Finally, i blocked him on Twitter.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

OneThirdCultureKid
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby OneThirdCultureKid » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:59 am

He has more than one Twitter account using this man's pictures, I've noticed. What's the name of the guy in the pic, so I can tell him his picture is being used to scam women?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:07 pm

.... Don't do this!

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=44613
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

OneThirdCultureKid
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby OneThirdCultureKid » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:48 pm

Duly noted. I won't.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

williamkim5575@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Lee5575
Looking for Female
Age 48 y.o.
Country United States
City Washington
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Other
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation Government Worker
Description
Personal Description i am nice and easy going man, lovable when given an opportunity to prove myself
^^hangouts

154.160.4.82 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

OneThirdCultureKid
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby OneThirdCultureKid » Wed May 01, 2019 4:04 am

Well, well..someone pretending to be this guy claimed to have a teenage son in boarding school back home in the United States and was on a mission in Afghanistan. Excellent work!

Yulia R
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Yulia R » Mon May 20, 2019 4:38 pm

I also have the same story, I know this man via the kakaostory application. he was named Mark Lee. He said that his parents are Korean and are currently serving in Afghanistan as a soldier. he always uses Indonesian with me, because I come from Indonesia. and it was time for him to send me a package containing money, he said that money saved on the battlefield was very dangerous. he wants to send it to me for safekeeping and after that he will retire. first he told me to send the address where I live and he would confirm if he had sent the package. in my heart said, we just knew why he wanted to give me that much money that was in the package, very unreasonable. a few days later he told me that the package had been sent to Indonesia. he sent a photo of the receipt of the shipping service. in the receipt, listed above at the far left of the shipping service name, namely PACK & SEND DELIVERY. he told me did the shipping service contact you? I said not yet. and I was curious, I finally contacted the employees PACK & SEND DELIVERY online. I asked about the existence of the package. they answered where the package was sent? I then answered from Afghanistan. they replied again, sorry mistress for the PACK & SEND DELIVERY office only in the UK & Australia / new zealand. there are no offices in afghanistan. not long after there was a shipping service that contacted me through social media which was very unnatural, they should have called me. The shipping service forced me to pay for the package delivery fee for 24 hours delivery of 15,000 USD and 3 days of delivery of 6,800 USD. I said the shipping fee should have been sent when it was sent. the fake shipping service forced me to pay so that the package was not confiscated.
I am very curious about this man, whether the photo used by a famous person or this guy is indeed a scammers

:evil: :evil:

Yulia R
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Yulia R » Mon May 20, 2019 4:45 pm

This is messages from PACK&SEND false
To xxx
Packs and send delivery services
Dear customer: xxx
Due to the current customs clearance, we belong to the parcels at the Cambodia airport and are waiting for the customs clearance / delivery fee to deliver parcels as soon as possible. As soon as your agent has confirmed your payment, your parcel will be delivered to the address at Jin pandan arum 2 komplek linda regency 5 block T No. 17 murung pudak tanjung tabalong south kalimantana, indonesia.
Payments must be accurate if you do not want to send money twice. This item is not available.

24 hours delivery - 15,000 US dollars ($ 15,000)
Three-day delivery - $ 6,800 ($ 6,800)

Please pay by the following account:

Bank name: CANADIA BANK PLC.
SWIFT code: CADIKHPP
Bank Address: 315, Ang Duong St. (Monivong Blvd corner)
Account Name: TEP SOAPHEA
Account number: 0010002835962
Address: 172 Angkor Phnom Penh St, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

If your parcel has been registered as a special parcel and your parcel quotation has exceeded £ 100,000 (without toll), parcels will not be able to leave Cambodia by the Customs.
We sincerely apologize for sending customs / local delivery charges to the billing information below. Try to scan the payment slip for immediate confirmation.

All payments will be sent to the European liquidation and forwarding agency in Cambodia, and your parcel will be sent according to our customs.
This is PACK & SEND DELIVERY COMPANY: We are regulated and regulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), a financial institution that has jurisdiction over all financial activities in the UK and Australia. The office was informed that Mr. Lee was to dispatch a parcel to Jin pandan arum 2 komplek linda regency 5 block T No. 17 murung pudak tanjung tabalong south kalimantana, indonesia
Description of PARCEL to be passed
Parcel Recipient Name: xxx
Parcel sender Name: Mark lee
Current Route: Cambodia
Destination: Jin pandan arum 2 komplek linda regency 5 block T No. 17 murung pudak tanjung tabalong south kalimantana, indonesia
Phone: +62821222620322
------------------------------ -------------------- ----------- ----------
Delivery Information / Packet Description
------------------------------ -------------------- ----------- ----------
Delivery conditions: .............. International delivery
Referral number: ......... 47368R3
Parcel Color: .............. Shield Brown Bag
"PACK & SEND DELIVERY COMPANY" is a registered and copyrighted trademark of: -United Kingdom & Australia International Transport Ltd. "
We are glad to serve you. And we are sure of our professional service.
You are faithful,
ATUSI
International Customer Care
Pack and Shipping Delivery and Dispatch Service
EXPRESS MAIL: Send an instant message to an online friend http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
abstention
This is an email from PACK & SEND DELIVERY COMPANY, created solely for the designated payee. It may contain confidential and legally authorized information. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. PACK & SEND delivery company is not responsible for loss of e-mail or file damage.
Pack and Shipping Delivery Company: We are doing our best for delivery

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon May 20, 2019 4:53 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for posted. :)
So sorry :( that you communicated with scammer. The scammer is not the man in the pictures but Nigerian scammer. Nigerian scammer stolled this man Pics than used it to attract women aka scam you. Better not replay him or the fake Pack and delivery service. You said that he always used Bahasa when chated or speak to you, I assum that you dealing with Nigerian who live in Jakarta or Malaysia. Lot of Nigerian scammer there and used Jakarta or Malaysia as their Homebase Operational. They mostly targeting Asian women. If you have other question or wanna talk about it feel free to PM me.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Lee Bignell, michaelleebignell@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 21, 2019 2:43 pm

interpals
Michaelleebignell45 Michael lee Bignell, 51 y.o.
Kabul, Afghanistan [Current City]
Beijing, China [Hometown]
Online now
well, I am A Straight forward Person,Honest,and I Don't like Lies as it Piss Me Off.I like real things; I like honesty, truthful and caring person. I dislike anything having to do with; dramas, deceit, cheating, lies, disrespect and racism, quarreling and argument, because all that turns me off. I just want someone that will love me for me, regardless of age, distance, language barrier, cultural differences and all that. Because I do believe love knows no barriers and is the conqueror of it all and all things.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

OneThirdCultureKid
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby OneThirdCultureKid » Sat May 25, 2019 4:39 am

Hi, Yulia,

It's good to know that I wasn't the only one he asked to keep a package, only I blocked him afterwards. He was trying to get you to be his mule and women do get arrested and put in jail for doing what scammers asked them to do. His name was Mark Lee, right? Same guy called himself Ethan Lee. Did he tell you about his "son" who was supposedly in boarding school and wanted you to be his son's mother?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

franklylee - franklylee1234@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu May 30, 2019 10:44 am

franklylee1234@gmail.com

GL
franklylee
49, Man, Single
Poquonock Bridge, United States (180 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
42 - 56 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

hello how are you
2019. 05. 29. 13:27:49

okay my dear friend how was your day

franklylee1234@gmail.com

add me on hangout let chat more better over there
08:50:17

nice meeting you has a friend

♥ Before you go to sleep, I want you to know, it took me years to find my soulmate, I will never let you go. Goodnight my lady!

Good night my sweet lady. I hope today was lovely as you are and I hope you wake in the morning feeling beautiful as ever. I love you to the stars.
08:56:41

hangouts
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

chenlee830@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Chenlee1234
Email chenlee830@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 52 y.o.
Country China
City Tianjin
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity Other
Religion Christian
Education High School
Occupation General in Command
Description
Personal Description I'm kind and Humble with a good heart and i have great values to human

154.160.17.236 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chao Lee, nobleenginner40@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:57 pm

interpals
Chaolee1964 Lee, 55 y.o.
Montreal, Canada [Current City]
Chengdu, China [Hometown]
I am an ordinary person who lives in honesty and humility with mankind and it's value. I would appreciate meeting new people and also embracing nature and its norms as this is very important in human lives. In addition, you must know that to Love is divine...

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Lee - lee403046@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:27 am

Lee Oct 28
Hello
how are you

Lee
Email lee403046@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Male
Age 53 y.o.
Country United States
City california
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Divorced
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Masters Degree
Occupation military
Description
Personal Description I am very honest
I want true intentions

64.190.115.91 Leaseweb; bad IP proxy

Return to “Military scams”