It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Eugene, michaeleugene19@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Jenson, kik>johnjenson215

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:18 pm

interpals.net/johnjenson215
johnjenson215 john, 39 y.o.
Phoenix, United States [Current City & Hometown]
am john,i live in the state new jersey,i have a kid but am seperated,am here to find love

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

John Jenson, kik>johnjenson215

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Jenson - interpals, Sean Fleshman - FB

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:57 pm

this is the guy of the year??? :D
pics very much favored by scammers currently
and already a RS client ;)

referring to
viewtopic.php?p=551449#p551449

FB
Sean Fleshman

this can be found when searching for the name

however, when clicked onto the profile
this account opens up
facebook.com/ridwanolamide.babarinde
Sean Fleshman
Intro
I'm a man of integrity and introvert
Works at E7 first class sergeant at us army
Works at Sergeant First Class (E-8) at United States Army
Former Infantryman at U.S. Army
Went to University of South Florida
Single
From Tampa, Florida
Joined on February 2017

Image Image

at least for this buddy we know for sure now that he lives in Lagos, NG

quietstorm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

I found pics that I have right now on the SPF Pacheco websites

Postby quietstorm » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:01 pm

I am being scammed and I feel like such an asshole! The pictures i seen on the website are the exact same pictures I have, with this mans daughter! The man says hes in chad africa, uses the name Hans Pacheco Morgenthku, has an account on g+,his email address i have, and he just gave me a phone that was set up for him just for me, I have been corresponding with him for five months! Yes I have sent this man money thru money gram to an agent. He told e to send it to, Ayeni Sesan James in Nigeria, this man says his wife died a while ago, and when he comes back from being deployed he is coming to be with me and my son. He had me open up a bank account here for him last week, I have talked to him on the phone, and I was just texting him an hour ago, seeing tjese pictures on the scam site, I am freaking numb inside! Just numb inside

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: I found pics that I have right now on the SPF Pacheco websites

Postby Igulinka » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:02 am

quietstorm

Welcome to RS. We are very sorry for the scam. This Ayeni Sesan James in Nigeria ( if it is his real name after all) is a Nigerian black scammer which work for the mafia. They find people online which look for relationships, make them to fall in love with them just so later they can strike for money.

Please RUN to the bank and close this account as soon as you can. The mafia recruited you as their money mule and they want to use your bank account to launder the stolen by them from other bank accounts money. Unfortunately this is a crime and you as an owner of the account which need to accept /sign terms and conditions at the time of the opening account will be responsible for the fraud and face prison time if convicted. One of the point is that you AREN'T opening the account for the fraudulent activity and you just did. Please CLOSE it as soon as you can, before they are able to touch it.

The money which you sent through the MG is unfortunately gone. Same story here with terms and conditions of transfers.

Please file IC3 complaint with FBI, have the evidence stored: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Kindly post: fake profile, email address, phone numbers ( all of them including Nigerian), all fake documents, pictures and money sending info. You MUST BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. They hate to lose their victim which send them money and they will try to convince you that they are real also they will scam you again. DO NOT BRING NIGERIAN SCAMMERS TO OUR SITE.

Please know when you learn that it was a scam effect is devastating but in time you will heal yourself. We all were there. Please feel better.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

honeydew14
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Eugene, michaeleugene19@gmail.com

Postby honeydew14 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi!

I am from the Philippines and this guy on the picture messaged me through the Dating App Skout. He said his name is Jefferson Pacheco.
We were just talking for 1 and a half days then he suddenly stopped messaging me through Viber (May 8 until May 9) He was really kind and he is using God's name and he said that he mean what he says, and all those stuff that I wanted to hear! He said he is from Montgomery, Alabama and he has trucks, cars and a home. He also said he wanted to meet my parents and that he wants to care for them.

He eventually talked to me through Viber and have been very smitten. He kept on sending me these really gorgeous pictures of that guy. He persuaded me to be his girlfriend and that his mission is going to end on September 15, 2018 and once it is done, he will go straight to the Philippines to see me. He is currently in Turkey and he talked to me several times through Viber. I once asked if we can do video chat, but he said that they are not allowed because it might begin a terrorist attack. How on earth can that happen? But I believed him. By the way, he has this really odd "Mexican" accent which he is also faking, I guess.

The last time was at 2am Manila Time, he sent me pictures which is very odd for me. If you can notice his pics, he has tattoos, then he sent me a picture without the tattoos on his left arm. I questioned him about it and he said that he just got the tattoos 2 weeks ago. And I was very skeptical but I was not aware that it was just a scam.

Just this afternoon, I got really worried that he might be gone or have been killed in an ambush or something and he never messaged me back. So I tried to Google this guy and got surprised that he is not the real guy I was talking to.

To be honest, I have a boyfriend but we are on the rocks, though we are still communicating. I even planned to leave my boyfriend for him. This is really embarrassing but I thank God that I come across your website.

PS: I did not give him any bank information. I did not send him any money. Because I was telling him that I have some serious debts. He even offered to pay my debts but I was very firm that I DON'T NEED HIS MONEY! Then he even praised me for being so good! He may have tried to dupe me and break my heart, but he did not win. Maybe because he knew that he won't get much from me, only my loyalty which obviously won't collect much money for their mafia. My only worry is that he had my pictures but those are clean ones. His profile picture in Viber is one of my picture. How will I be able to get that back?

Sorry for the long post. Here is the number he gave me: +234 806 749 5212

Please send me replies.. Thank you very much!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+234 806 749 5212

Postby Igulinka » Wed May 09, 2018 1:52 pm

You are dealing with the Nigerian mafia posing as this man. Unfortunately I can't find any info on the Nigerian phone number except for that that belongs to this particular mafia. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE, surf safe online!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

AnnMarieJoyce
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AnnMarieJoyce » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:02 am

He is on Facebook goes by the name erìc Pacheco tried to scam me but didnt work i blocked him..

AnnMarieJoyce
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AnnMarieJoyce » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:15 am

He is going by eric Pacheco on facebook his numbers are +2348168444152 +2348130622882

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:09 pm

boobubble.com/profile/Joallas
Atkins Pacheco J

ImageImageImageImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Atkins Pacheco Jonas - FB

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:11 pm

facebook.com/atkins.jonas
Atkins Pacheco Jonas
profile from February 11

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Pacheco - meetzur

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Pacheco111

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Zack Pachero - twitter

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Robert Zack Pacheco

My Secret! I put smiles on people's faces because I'm a Hero!
Wisconsin, USA
Joined January 2018

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jason Jr Pacheco - twitter

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Jason Jr Pacheco
@JrPachec
Colorado, USA
Joined January 2018

Image Image

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scot - wamba, Pacecho --- Davis, Williams, John - FB

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Scot
45 years old
United States, New York

Image Image

Pacheco Davis
SGT at Army USA
Lives in Avon, Indiana
Single
profile from May 30

Pacheco Williams
profile from March 18

Image Image Image Image

John Pacheco
profile from August 9

Image Image Image Image

many additional profiles on FB and badoo and other social sites with the name Pacheco, showing pics of this military man

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Andy M

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:23 pm

waiting his email

TAGGED

Andy M

Last Active:2 hours ago
Profile Views:223 times
Profile Skin:Default
Tagline:I'm single and I'm here for serious relationship
Relationship Status:Single
Languages:English
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Religion:Catholic
Orientation:Straight

CHAT
Hi!

Do you have hangout for us to talk better??
Just give me yours

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”