It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Chadwick Ryg

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

unitednationscourierservice111@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:11 pm

Congratulations. Your claim has been verified successfully, Now you have to read the bylaws carefully.

United Nations rules and regulations for delivery services.
www.undeliveryservices.com
Expresslink.com

This is a multinational company appointed by the European government/ United Nations to deliver compensation to all United Nations workers,
All customers should comply with the following rules and regulations.
Our international parcel service covers all continents apart from Africa, we deliver to more than 240 countries and overseas territories, and to 99.6 per cent of the global population.
However, due to the war and the serious events happening in the Africa continent is not part of the country we deliver to, so the company can not delivered to Africa for security reasons,
Rule 1.1
All customers should provide the company with all necessary information to enable the company to provide compensation without pressure.
Rule 1.2.
All Customers Should Note: Our Company Does Not Bear Freight Charges
Therefore, all customers should also note that delivery costs are lowest.
Therefore, you will be charged according to where you are located.
Rule 1.3
All Customers Should Note: we deliver after your payment
The company will provide you with a briefcase within two business days after the payment of your delivery charges.
Rule 1.4
All customers will be treated fairly and sincerely.
Therefore, the customer should also be sincere to the company.
Rule 1.5
All customers should be aware that compensation will be provided in sealed briefcases (boxes) that cannot be opened by the company or anyone else. The original owner or beneficiary of an exclusive indemnity. Send the password to the original owner or beneficiary of the compensation immediately after signing the delivery form. The code will be sent to the compensation recipient so you can open the box.
1.6。 We have two delivery methods, direct delivery and transfer. Therefore, customers should use the method they wish to be compensated for.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

unitednationscourierservice111@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bryan Peterson, bryanpeterson390@gmail.com & unitednationscourierservice111@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:27 pm

How are you honey!   I just got back from my patrol. It was terrible that the villagers were attacked by terrorists today. Many people were killed, I lost two members of my team who were killed by these terrorists, so we had to run away to the camp for safety cover, when we returned to the village, we never saw them again

I feel very sad and terrible. I don’t know why terrorists are so vicious and heartless. Although I’m hungry, but I can’t eat now because I have lost my appetite, i didn’t want to see so many people suffer so much.

That What were going through while Performing this task. I just keep praying that I’m going to get out of here alive. I believe your prayers and the prayers of my son james have saved me, if not, i would have being dropped dead by a Snipper.

Honey, please Always keep me updated. What's the UN Security Company saying.. My life's in danger, i need to leave here, else I'll  die.

However you are one step away from getting your compensation.
As beneficiary
It will cost you $1500 for the delivery fee,
Cost depends on your location
Cost includes: Taxes, Insurance and Flight Expenses.
We deliver the goods within two business days.
Once you are ready to pay let us know so we send you the company's account number.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bryan Peterson, bryanpeterson390@gmail.com & unitednationscourierservice111@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:40 am

and so it continues.......

Oh my Goodness, Honey, my life in line of danger here. I understand this shouldn't be your responsibility to take care of,

As an army officer, My account is being monitored for security reasons, and before coming to Africa a year ago, I was forced to freeze my account because of the insecurity, crisis and war going on in Africa and because of the high tax charges in Canada..
Below is my frozen account statement

You see now that you alone can help me because I'm being helpless at the moment, what so ever money you spend on my behalf now, I will be willing to pay you back, even double when I leave Africa through your help.
My kids is still worried about me now

I will be allow to thaw my frozen account only after I leave Africa, I don't want to die here Honey, try and understand my situation and do all you can to get the $1,500 they demamded and save my life

Image <<<< IP: 105.112.96.192, Airtel. Lagos, Nigeria

Honey,  please, my life is in danger here, I just don't want to die here, if I leave this place through your help, I will give you willingly $200,000 from my compensation. Just to show you how grateful I am for you to save my life

Honey, I don't what to die here, life is very precious and no amount of earthly materialistic things can restore by soul if I looses it

My son is out there, crying and waiting for me to return home for him because I promise him I will return, if I die here this means I have losses everything, my dreams, my son,  ambition everything I've suffered for will be gone.

You have to do all you can to save me, you need to save me honey. My son wouldn't bear the pains of losing his only parent ..he lost his mom already

Try, please try, when I leave here, I promise, you will be debt free! Since You've accepted to 'Help' me when you are still broke and struggling, then its not called "Help" its called "Love"
Because of your kindness to me,   you will be surprised what I will do for you after I've leave here

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Abba Suleiman Fema, unitednationscourierservice111@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:59 am

Scammer's account......
Abba Suleiman Fema

Bank Name: Mypocket.
Prepaid Financial Services Limited
5th Floor, Langham House,
302-308 Regent Street,
London, W1B 3AT
United Kingdom

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Smith, 786-345-8792

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
Smith97
Living situation:
With pets
Firstline:
About yourself:
Honest man
Looking for:
A loving and caring woman to love me and I will love her back in return, she must be honest, loyal and caring too.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith, 786-345-8792

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:39 pm

Ryg Adams
https:/ /vklook.online/user513648225/

https:/ /vk.com/id513648225

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id513648225

..... Fakes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Pack, 541-460-7889

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:24 pm

Afreedate
Username:
Jamespack1920
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
(541) 460-7889
About yourself:
Nothing to say about my self just a great guy I think so
Looking for:
Looking for what God give to me and what life present

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mircea Mugra, mirceamugra227@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:53 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Mirceamugra
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
mirceamugra227@gmail.com
About yourself:
I'm a military man
Looking for:
I'm searching for a beautiful, pretty, lovely, caring and kind woman

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrews Ryg, andrewsryg541@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:32 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
Andrews541
Firstline:
andrewsryg541@gmail.com
About yourself:
My name is Andrews ryg, I'm a soldier and I work with US army
Looking for:
I'm looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Willams Scott, willamsscott200@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:06 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6147231585
Willams Scott, 47 Ali Coulibaly, Cote D'Ivoire

Hi dear, I'm Willams Scott, from USA. I like your profile and I would love to know more ... about you. my email is (willamsscott200@gmail.com) I will be happy to hear from you soon, be careful dear. Willams Scott.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Ramond, +96879512115

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:15 pm

Interpals
Ramond50 William Ramond, 52 y.o.
Muscat, Oman [Current City & Hometown
I am a very sincere and honest down-to-earth person, looking for my life partner. I am a very easy to talk, straightforward, determined, and confident person. I have traveled round the word on my profession as a military officer( special force)
I am looking for a honest and sincere partner.
feel free to chat me on whatssapp +96879512115

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richaryamangabos72@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:39 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6176380233
richer, 49 Abengourou, Cote D'Ivoire

Hello, I am Richard first of all I am here to find a sincere trustworthy person for a long term relationship, a very loving person, I am looking to find a real home writing this message. feeling that we can achieve something, I want to be in a relationship with you and maybe we can discover each other as true partners for life. I would like you to write me again so I can tell you more about myself. Write me to my private mailbox (richaryamangabos72@gmail.com) so we can talk better, thanks

Hello beautiful lady, I am from the United States of America I would like to know more about you. In the same way, I want to tell you something important about me. please give me your email address or write to me at (richaryamangabos72@gmail.com)

Richard Yaman Gabos, richardyamangabos@gmail.com seen here on page 1 back in 2018 :roll:

Therose93
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Chadwick Ryg

Postby Therose93 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:25 pm

I Have been scammed by him too by the name of richard ryan gerad but he never got the chance too get money from me :lol: His mail was richardryangerad@gmail.com

And he called me but i could hear he was not a american man who talked and the video that was played was going in repeat

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

usmilitarybasecp22@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:52 pm

Germanydatingnet
Username:
RYG
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
usmilitarybasecp22@gmail.com
About yourself:
Uhm, my name is Richard young Gabriel. From Berlin Germany but live in United States. I'm a widower with two kids.im a military personnel.
Looking for:
Looking for a peaceful love and caring woman. I need a wife, when I say wife I meant a wife that will understand me and I will also understand her.

Return to “Military scams”