It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Kelvin Frederick - coolkelvinfred@yahoo.co.uk

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Tutis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tutis » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Quiero denunciar a este scammer me trato de estafar dice tener 45 años viudo y tener un hijo llamado mario de 9 años dice enamorarte y después mandarte un paquete y te piden dinero
I want to denounce this scammer I try to cheat says to be 45 years old widower and have a son named Maria of 9 years says to fall in love and then send you a package and they ask you for money

Sponsor

Sponsor

Candy15
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Frederick - coolkelvinfred@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Candy15 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:33 pm

He tried to scam me too. We met on POF his username was Canton1244. Said he was 36, widower, orphan and military. He sent me lots of pictures of a US Marine, (i am assuming he is innocent.) Attached. He always had an excuse to not use video calling. He soon wanted to get married. Professed love forever. He sounded charming and educated with no spelling errors. Then asked for iTunes giftcards and I blocked him. His phone number is 995574143830 and his mailing address is :Ahmed Yomi Isiaka - 8 McCullough Dr. # u102411, New Castle, DE 19726. He also claimed to be stationed in Tbilisi, Georgia.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:12 pm

RPO = Simpson Tyler, pics stolen from RPO's FB
Recruiting for the USMC

Peq9
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Peq9 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Lograste saber por medio de la foto quien es en realidad ese militar ? Quisiera saber para alertar de como están usando sus fotografías

Return to “Military scams”