It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Bristol Michael - 408-909-1510

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jewels09
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Mayor,

Postby jewels09 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:22 am

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

I've been talking to this man who calls himself Nelson Mayor, we originally met, though Instagram, as he had messaged a friend of mine, then found me, at first I was skeptical, soon as sent me a picture, i thought wow. Surely this isn't real. But i went along (for a bit of fun for myself). He tells me everything that every woman wants to hear, that they love you will do anything for you, calls me honey, petal, my queen, I've spent £60 so far on steam cards, so he can get internet, as they have WiFi problems. He says he's from Buckden in Cambridge, he's 41, has a 12 year old son. and he deployed at Fort Leavenworth in Kansas. I have spoken to him on the phone quite a few times, and all i heard was how much he loves me and wants to be with me, BUT IN AFRICAN ACCENT. Doesn't add up. I did confront him last weekend and told him he was a fake, but he still convinced me, he did a video call to me, and all i saw was a green military t shirt, and what looked like him. Now he says he needs £400 so he can get a special leave form so he can come home to spend the rest of his life with me. I really don't know if it's real or not, part of me says no, the other part yes it is. If it is, then fantastic. But I'm more he's fake.

Nelson Mayor,

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nelson Mayor,

Postby Bix » Sun May 26, 2019 12:13 pm

I've been talking to this man who calls himself Nelson Mayor, we originally met, though Instagram, as he had messaged a friend of mine, then found me, at first I was skeptical, soon as sent me a picture, i thought wow. Surely this isn't real. But i went along (for a bit of fun for myself). He tells me everything that every woman wants to hear, that they love you will do anything for you, calls me honey, petal, my queen, I've spent £60 so far on steam cards, so he can get internet, as they have WiFi problems. He says he's from Buckden in Cambridge, he's 41, has a 12 year old son. and he deployed at Fort Leavenworth in Kansas. I have spoken to him on the phone quite a few times, and all i heard was how much he loves me and wants to be with me, BUT IN AFRICAN ACCENT. Doesn't add up. I did confront him last weekend and told him he was a fake, but he still convinced me, he did a video call to me, and all i saw was a green military t shirt, and what looked like him. Now he says he needs £400 so he can get a special leave form so he can come home to spend the rest of his life with me. I really don't know if it's real or not, part of me says no, the other part yes it is. If it is, then fantastic. But I'm more he's fake.
jewels09...

HE IS A FAKE....100% AFRICAN SCAMMER

PLEASE BLOCK AND IGNORE HIM IMMEDIATELY, DON'T GIVE HIM ANY CHANCE OF CONVINCING YOU OTHERWISE

MEANWHILE, CAN YOU POST ANY CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS EMAIL ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, PLUS TEXT SHOWING HIS REQUESTS FOR MONEY ETC!??
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jewels09
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bristol Michael - (408) 909-1510

Postby jewels09 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:54 pm

Hi. Unfortunately I don't have an email address, or contact number for him, He messaged me on Instagram and asked me to accept him on Hangout, I gave him my email address for Google and he added me. Below are Snapshots of him asking me for cards and £400, excuse all the soppy chats, I wanted to play along with him, because I thought well if he's chatting to me, the then he can't be doing it someone else. You know its a scam But there is always that little thing in the back of your head that says, well it could be true.

missuniq
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby missuniq » Fri May 31, 2019 8:30 pm

yeah I been talking to this man too on whatsapp n really told him he is fake n tht no soldier need money for leave u can google tht n there r also a list with 10 things a soldier will never ask or need it can be seen on .cid.army.mil

jewels09
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jewels09 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:55 am

I confronted this guy and he now claims he calls himself "Wally Mendoza", unfortunately as yet I can't upload any pictures of him, but when I get more time I will do. I've tried so many times to ignore him, but he keeps messaging me, so like a fool I go back and we talk more, again me thinking well if he's talking to me , he ain't doing it to anyone else, I just cannot understand this one, as he phones me on Hangout, and he's got an African accent, and I can hear children playing in the background, and he sends me photos of himself, and also some intimate photos of himself. Now he said he's ready to come home and he has applied, got his papers, but he needs £200 off me, to help get him home. (Yeah right)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Bristol, +14154262819 & bristoldavid480@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:33 pm

eskimi.com/full?id=25910322
Bristoldavid480
Location Canada

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mike Cory, corymicheal779@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:59 am

banned on interpals.

It's a pleasure reading back from you mistress...I hope to get to know you much better
My name is Michelle cory from the USA but am used to been called mike,my friends nicked me by that .

Yeah I must say it's been a long while I had a conversation with a lady online....it's been so boring and hard to take up a relationship after i has lost my wife to a tragedic plane crash someworth may 19th 2000.. Profile age is 34! :lol:

Yh....and those sexy eyes off your couldn't be resist so easily.....I can't even stop Intending to steer

Sorry about my accent I mostly hung out with blacks...
:twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Cory, corymicheal779@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:51 pm

...... Cory is only the Half ..... he's a Pinterest-VIP and RPO is Cory Bristol, United States Marine

.instagram.com/corymichael_/

..... Skype

Cory MIcheal
live:corymicheal779

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cory Micheal, corymicheal466@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:30 pm

corymicheal466@gmail.com

Tried again on interpals....failed again! BANNED!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cory Micheal, michealheart321@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:21 pm

live:michealheart321

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eric Bristol, eric.bristol9971@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:39 am

interpals
ric9971 Eric Bristol, 39 y.o.
Columbus, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Simple easy going with good sense of humor. I don’t like cheating and taking people for granted because i don’t want to be taken for granted too.

Eric.bristol9971@gmail.com, add me up on hangout for fast and easy chat

changed pics during chat...
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=127395

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cory Scott, +18632208686

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:07 pm

eskimi.com/full?id=25931733
coryscott
Location United States

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Smith, ks141888@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:08 pm

deleted on tagged

Kelvin Smith

Image Image ---> also hangout avatar

Hello dear am kelvin,here is my gmail ks141888@gmail.com

Not12BHad
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Larry Sie 619-354-9121

Postby Not12BHad » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:04 am

I met "this" man on Plenty Of Fish. He claimed to live in my home town and after we exchanged a few messages he asked to text my phone. Went by Larry something. Well after a couple days kf texting and one email message later he said he needed to get some security apps on his phone. Needless to say, several empty promises and 1 $50 amazon gift card later, he blocked me on PoF and went from being in my hometown to Vancouver WA. Poor guy, whose pictures this weirdo is using.

Return to “Military scams”