It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mary Armendarez - soonop009@gmx.com/Vickismith2017@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vicky Smith - Vickismith2017@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:47 pm

----- from 03:49am

Good Morning Darling, I hope this finds you safe and well ..I am so glad to be loved by someone very special like you. I thought all along that nobody can ever make me happy and win my hardened heart until I met you. You've really charged my life and I thank God I am loved and cherished by someone like you. If I come back to this world again I would like to meet you again where we can share the wonderful love we've started. I love you so much, my love. You mean more than anything in this world to me. Thank God I found you at last. You are my everything.

Wow that's good to now that you're living alone...i like Cars too but i am planning to get a Brand New Car when i
am out from the Military Camp soon..Porsche is a very nice Car babe.. you must be a Car freaky.. Smile for me..

QUESTION/ANSWER

Are you a warm Person and are you romantic?..Yes..Am a warm person and i could be very romantic with my right man when i finally meet him and we could do many things in order to have great kids together and love each other more better.

Do you enjoy the park? Yes..That lovely and i will also love walking in arm to arms with you down to the Beach and also have a nice time together as lovely one

Are you an aggressive person and Do you get upset easily?....Nope am very simple,straight forward and don't get mad easily and am not aggressive and i do not get upset easily it takes alot for me to get upset i am good about jus shaking it off if i get upset i usually just go for a walk and calm down then i come back and sit down with the person and talk with them bout what upset me

Are you very understanding and are you patient?.......Yes am also very Understanding too and i don't take things too serious or argue over issues,am very patient.

Are you very supportive?.....As for me yes and i try to help when i have like i said earlier on.

Are you a caring person and how caring are you towards a partner?.....Yes am also caring too and i don't like seeing people in need,i try as much to help when i can and also i treat my man like a KING,am make him happy all times,so he could trust and love me more and more,cos trust build a good relationship too.

I wish you a lovely Night my Heart Beat. I send you many hugs and kisses from me to you...Hope to hear from you soon
Your Army Lady
Vicki
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:02 pm

..... tons of Smileys removed coz we're not in Kindergarten here or by Tik-Tok :evil:
.... daily Bla-Bla from 04:41am

morning Darling,

I hope you are having a good day; I miss you and wish you were here with me. I was thinking about you and wanted you to know how much you are loved and missed...True love to me is the kind of love God gives... UNCONDITIONAL love. It's a love that is indescribable with words yet is felt deep within the heart. It's when you can't stop thinking
of the other person and you are excited to get home to them after a long day's work or you desire to just say hello through a text or phone call just because they are on your mind. It's a precious thing that way too many people take advantage of and something everyone should have at least once in their lives.

Remember how I told you I have a million thoughts going through my head at every second of every day? Well,
you are always my main thought and every other thought in my head revolves around you. I think of "our" new life together, every second of every day. I can't honestly tell you where I'd be right now if I didn't have you. Since I've met you, I've been so happy. If I don't have you, I have nothing, so why not fight for the only thing I do have that means anything at all! You are my world, you consume my every thought, word and whisper. You are there ... Thanks for keeping in touch with me, and always will be. I will never let you go..

I've been alone my whole life since my ex boyfriend cheated on and I'm tired of searching, I will look no further.
If I can't be with you, I don't want to be with anyone. You complete me, there's no longer an empty, meaningless space. I thank you for that, for you will never know how much you mean or how much you are needed.
You are the reason I get out of bed every day, you are the reason I have something to look forward to in my life.
You are my every need and want. When I fantasize, I think of you, my every intimate thought consists of you.
I hope you are as happy as I am. I would do anything to make you as happy as you've made me!
Baby, you make my life worthwhile and you do it effortlessly, I love you now and forever. Have a lovely night!!!!
I am heading to the Gym House with my Team...it's 08:08 AM here....

Love always,

Your Army Lady

Vicki
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:30 pm

..... written just now 03:23pm

Good morning to you babe, Good evening from Afghanistan and how are you doing today, Its a beautiful day. I'm hoping to help you start your day with something great for you to read. I was very busy on patrol yesterday, I didn't get to the camp until 3am. I was very tired and i couldn't type a thing. I have been trying to send you mail , but i couldn't. There has been a major slow down in the internet connection, due to the problem in Afghanistan. The government has slow down every means of communication until further notice. I will try more and I will love to chat with you.

Tomorrow's hopes and dreams may never die for as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. Kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges, all obstacles, and love. Never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve.

Whatever you may do in future's way, never let anyone stand in the way of pursuing your dreams and wishes you have always dreamt of in your life. Know that you will always have families and friends to rely on and stand by whenever you need them. Vow to your words and soul that loving others with dignity and respect is the key to achieve great success and everlasting love in life. No matter what you may decide to do in life, the help, and the gratitude, will always be there from me.

I never knew there would be a better tomorrow
But you've come into my life and taken away all my sorrow

My days of sadness are a thing of the past
Because I have found true love at last

My days of emptiness are gone for good
Because you fill a void in my heart that you should

You've opened a window
You've shown me the light
And my love for you will continue to burn bright.

Have a lovely day ahead of you and God bless you.
Thank you and I wish the best for you.

Warm Regards

Your Woman
Vicki

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:38 pm

..... from 05:59am

Good morning Darling

Thanks for your lovely mail - it makes my day to hear from you dearie and I think about you all the time.!!!!!! Just to say that I have you in my heart and on my mind - always! I hope you are having a lovely moment ? I am - beacause I woke up thinking of you!!!! It was fabulous reading your mail last night because I need some comfort..! But I couldn't reply back because I need to join my team for the night duty.... It's 9:29pm here.. I just got back from the morning training and exercise... How often did you exercise in a week?

I wanted to let you know that you are in my heart and on my mind constantly sweetie - I can't wait for us to meet properly - but hold you close to my heart in the meantime. I'm never far away, I hold you close to my heart and pray for your happiness. Let consider ourselves to be the luckiest people on earth to have found each other sweetie and I long for the day when we can be together on a permenent basis. I long to wake up with you - to look into your cute eyes and to feel the warmth of your body next to mine baby. I want to feel your heart beating next to me and you body responing to my caress. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and marvel - because i didn't think it was possible.

I feel the warm glow deep inside that tells me that I've found something wonderful and precious in your love sweetie - and I return my love to you with every beat of my heart.

I hope you are having a great day and I hope we can chat on hangout messenger - love you to bits and can't wait to be by your side! You are in my heart and on my mind baby - stay safe from the deadly pandemic

Love you with all my heart and can't wait for us to be together - forever!

Big hug and kisses

Vicki

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:45 pm

....... 04:37pm ...... written just now ..... that her "Kabul-Time" is correct, no wonder ... easy to check online

Hi, Darling! I miss you so much. Yes, I love you very much - since the very first day we've met. I knew it! Now that you are already part of my life I thank the Almighty for blessing me with such a very wonderful creature. You have changed a lot of me. You fired up my dry spirit and brought fresh water to my thirsty heart and soul. Your touch has ignited a certain passion in me that has never been there before.

Hey, there is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bear with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how Handsome you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to see you and me chasing our little grandkid around the house, all of us laughing our heads off and having fun. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to cook a meal with you and we totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but at the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do.I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.

I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to be sitting there and watching our grandchild take their first steps from my arms into yours. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

It's 08:03PM here in Kabul Afghanistan...Today's weather is very hot ..Tell me about your day?

Love you always

Vicki

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:35 pm

...... 05:13pm

I feel the same way with you babe..i can't wait to see you and experience all these fantasies where we shared together babe...i am sitting down here in the computer room thinking of you and replying back to your mail..

My love, I really need a little favor from you, my underwear and toiletries are all finished for some days now.. I am not comfortable , I will want you to help me send a little funds to one of my colleagues that went home for the holiday.. He's coming back to the Camp next week so that he can help me to get the items i listed for him..i will really appreciate your kindness babe...

Missing you honey.

Your Army Woman

Vicki

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:37 pm

........ same Minute

Let me send you his Information where you will send it through WESTERN UNION.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:42 pm

Good Morning Darling,

My baby, How are you today? I trust you're having a good weekend and everything is going well for you darling, I want nothing more than to love you, to make you happy. I wish there were words to describe how much in love with you I am, but words cannot come close to expressing how I feel. The only other way that I can think of is to finally meet you in person ... I never knew that someone like you was out there, just waiting for me to find them. Well, I found you, Babe, and now that I have you, I'm never letting you go! A little distance between us is going to drive me crazy, but it'll all work out just fine. So, I will just be waiting till the day we will be together.

You are my reason for living my life. You, my love, are the only reason for my happiness. I want you; I need you; I love you! Life would be incomplete without you now. Life would be unbearable. You have given me your love and now I give you my heart. It is yours to do as you may, but remember, my love, it's for always!!

THIS IS THE RECEIVER NAME

RECEIVER NAME : CHARLES GORDON
CITY: HENDERSONVILLE
STATE : NORTH CAROLINA
ZIP CODE : 28792

No My LOve.. I have nothing to hide honey, Covid-19 has changed a lot of procedures around the globe my love... and He's the only person I can trust that is coming back to the Military base in Kabul Afghanistan that can help me to bring it..

I love you so very much, Baby - I give myself to you - mind, heart and soul....

Hugs, misses, and butterfly kisses,

Vicki

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:25 pm

...... from 09:18pm

My Dearest Man It is 12:40AM here in Kabul, Afghanistan..i have been busy since Sunday morning when i got back from the Gym Room and rested before going to the patrol with the team. we went to the City Called Aleppo not quite long i got back and i quickly rushed to the Computer room to write to you Honepie...My Heart, life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your Character- both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you. The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Sweetie, let this be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you. I love you..

I sent you the Receiver name Passport and Driver's license babe... let me know when you get it and remind you CHARLES will be leaving back to the Camp this week babe.. i will really want you to find a way to get it sent before monday evening honey,...

Missing you here babe..

Your Army Lady

....... IP shows Google

DRIVER-S-LICENSE.jpg

IMG-20200705-WA0058.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:28 pm

Hello my love..

I have not hear from you.... I miss reading from you.. I just got back from the patrol now... I checked my email found that you have not replied.. What is happening there babe..

Please keep in touch with me....

Your love
Vicki

....... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 pm

...... busted but don't give up

calm down darling.. we can make things work out for us

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Armendarez - soonop009@gmx.com/Vickismith2017@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:46 pm

Whiteshadow179
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Armendarez - soonop009@gmx.com/Vickismith2017@gmail.com

Postby Whiteshadow179 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:31 pm

Hello, since September I have been in contact with someone on Instagram, via chat alone and via Google Chat, the person is using the same pictures of this person from this thread, and now calls herself but Ella James Favour, 36 years old,supposedly from Apex, NC, currently stationed as a Cyber Operations Specialist in Northern Syria, with the US Army, home base Fort Bragg.
I have already contacted the owner of the pictures via Facebook and Instagram, and she has confirmed that these are stolen pictures.
She claims to be stationed in Syria for a year until April, and to return in April. She reportedly has a younger sister Anita James, she lives in Charlotte, her parents both died in traffic accidents.
Periodically she asks for small amounts of STEAM cards to top up her account so she can chat.
Otherwise, she uses an English in the chat that no white American woman with 36 years and a good education would ever speak. Since I am from Germany and partly use my translator app from deepl.com for chatting, my grammar is in many parts better than her own.
When I ask them about possibilities in Apex, general hints come up that I could probably read 1:1 on Google with a bit of searching. Otherwise, she gives no information about her family and biography, tells me only always when she comes back in April we would make video calls and phone calls, because that would go now in Syria from the camp not only with special permission of her supervisor.
Her Instagram account was locked yesterday,
She still has an account on Facebook that she no longer uses because she says she no longer has time for it.

.... Mod comment:
I have already contacted the owner of the pictures via Facebook and Instagram, and she has confirmed that these are stolen pictures. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 74&t=44613

Return to “Military scams”