It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Raymond Koke Yepes, davidraymondkokeyepes@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

arroyotim783@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Arroyotim783 Dec 19

Hello pretty, Can we get to know more about each other? It is my pleasure to meet you and i am here with the hope to find a woman of the same interest
to have a long-term relationship. Are you open to a relationship?

Arroyotim783
Email arroyotim783@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 40 y.o.
Country United States
City Chicago
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Other
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Some college
Occupation Military
Description
Personal Description I grow up a military brat..lol.. cos dad was in the marine before he retired 15 years back and i will like to tell you of my wife, i miss her sometimes cos we do the traveling around together. It is a pity how cancer can take away her life within a short period.I love playing golf and enjoy being with my friends and family..I do watch movies,like swimming , fishing,listening to music and traveling, going bowling and going to the beach just to feel the cool breeze. I'm a cool headed man that treat my woman with much respect and am a man of one woman...I am a faithful and committed person, who is very considerate of other people's feelings....I am giving, outgoing,have a good sense of humor and am easy to get on with,I would describe myself as very caring, a gentle and positive person Very generous and like life and like meeting people . Have a good sense of humor. do not like dull moody people. Life is too short not to be happy, enjoy and live.

ASN 204287 - HOSTROYALE_TECHNOLOGIES
ISP Hostroyale Portugal
Connection type Hosting
bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

arroyotim783@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Was on meeff as Stewart Yepes

Postby curlyangel » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:37 am

36, never married and no kids. Deployed in Egypt.
Used this phone number: +20 114 785 3201 ( he might changed face though because under the number it now says Willam Beck )

Image Image[/url] Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Raymond Koke Yepes, davidraymondkokeyepes@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:03 am

+20 114 785 3201 - mobile phone from Egypt

Reported as used by scammers: spamcalls.net/us-en/number/201147853201

1. One of those romance/military scammers. Expects people to do what he wants. Can't take no for an answer. Frustrated when scam doesn't work. Didn't explain when called out on why he is using someone else's pictures but rather tells the other person they are a liar. ( lier because of course they can't type proper English ). Be very careful. Always do reverse image search on people! Especially when they are stealing military men/women pictures they real person is found very easily.
December 11, 2019 at 4:53 pm

2. This number is used by a romance/military scammer. Will say he is deployed in Egypt then ask for money. Stolen the face of Koke Yepes. So please, be careful out there. If you talk to someone from the "military" please know they do not have to pay for plane tickets, getting a leave or food. Plus they can ALWAYS access their money so if they say they can't this is a lie.
December 6, 2019 at 9:56 am
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jeffreyhankeyepes@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:13 pm

jeffreyhanke232 Jan 12
So sorry to infringe on your privacy,Its said that 'A picture is worth a thousand words, but when I saw yours,it was more than words could explain.The charming profile is irresistible,though a little personal message but your look tells a lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile.Just want to know you better and be a friend or more. Hope to hear from you sometime.

jeffreyhanke232
Email jeffreyhankeyepes@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 49 y.o.
Country United States
City erie
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Marine Corps
Description
Personal Description single with two kids

185.156.173.181 M247 Ltd; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carl Yepes, +13133560800

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:35 pm

Interpals
carlyepes_49261 Carl Yepes, 37 y.o.
Passaic, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things.I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life To find a woman I like to share things I learn and I'm open to learn new things as well. I wish to have a good and nice chat with you and get to know you better.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

DVM1234
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

simonbarry11019@gmail.com/818-473-0147

Postby DVM1234 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:14 pm

I deleted everything and blocked him before deciding to post here. He went by the name Simon Barry, from Seattle, but was at Camp Pendleton, then all of a sudden deployed to Iran. Didn't have/use social media. Used texting apps. I kept getting red flags, so I finally figured out how to reverse image search and found this page with the same pics I was sent.
Email the scammer used is simonbarry11019@gmail.com.
Number he used is 818-473-0147.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:34 pm

simonbarry11019@gmail.com --> hangouts

Thanks for update and welcome to RS :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Motanal David on KKT

Postby curlyangel » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Image <<-- His profile picture in KKT.

He says he is in the military, however he never discloses where he is deployed. Says he is a single father with a daughter. He only mentions her once then never again. He always avoids personal questions. Within a day or two he will say he loves you and wants to marry you. He also gives you these general love anecdotes like: "You can take advice from your family and friends, but your heart knows best. Always listen to your heart and trust it." His English is pretty bad and he just seems like a newbie overall in this scamming thing.

So he wanted to send his money and car to me, but told me he needed to register the car to my name. Now, I never give my real name nor real address yet I would have to give my real phone number so it sounded too shady to me to even give out my fake name and address.

Image ImageImage

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

He called me very stupid when I asked him why the car needed to be registered on my name and that sending something out and registering something to someone's name is two completely different things. In hindsight I shouldn't have said the last thing. I don't want him to learn from his mistakes. But it always baffles me they get pissed so quickly and then think you will still help them after calling you stupid or say things like the F word. :mrgreen: :silly:

Image Image Image
Image Image

Miracle
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Greg Carson phone number 13859851361——Re: David Raymond Koke Yepes, davidraymondkokeyepes@gmail.com

Postby Miracle » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:26 pm

David Raymond Koke Yepes
Jack Carson
I know him as Greg Carson

Some of the replies and statements I got from him are as follows:

I'm just a divorced man with a son and I'm 48 also working for the military

I try my best to make everything up to my woman

Washington DC. Coast guard headquarters in Washington 22 years.

My son is just 8. I think he looks like me.

If you believe me fine and if you don't fine because you know what? I never lie to get what I want because its a very dangerous thing

———————-
I stated I was a daughter of military. Family is all military. When he sent a few pictures I REALLY started to question. His insignia is all wrong.
———————

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Henry - haf247 on KKT

Postby curlyangel » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:59 pm

Got another one. He says his name is Henry. 37 from Houston, Texas, but currently deployed in Libya. He says he has twins, a boy and a girl. For his scam he used the daughter saying she was very ill and needs surgery. Of course he can't access his bank account or take leave. He asked me to pay 565250 CFA which is about 861Euros. I needed to contact their uncle going by the name of James Felix - jscotty1610@gmail.com. Even though he says he is from Houston, Texas his children are living in Lome, Togo. When I asked him about it he said his mother is from Togo and married his father who is from the USA. :mrgreen: So apparently their "uncle" lives in Togo.

I accidentally deleted all the messages on kkt after I reported it. They automatically disappear which sucks, but I know that now for the next time. I will make sure to first make a post here and then report. I still have the emails of "James Felix" and he tells about the condition, too.

Image Image
Image Image

Image <<-- He also send this one, but I'm almost certain that the person on that picture is not Koke Yepes. I could be wrong though.

His profile picture on KKT: Image

James Felix <jscotty1610@gmail.com>
Di 4-2-2020 11:20
My greetings also,

I just came online to check a mail from Sir Henry himself. I saw a notification from him.
Yeah, am his kids guardian. His little daughter Becky has been ill for a while and i have been doing my best for her and the twin brother. It has not been easy here, hope you understand how it is with children nowadays..

She was diagnosed with Turmoil caused by stomach Flu of Bug as some may call it. It demands surgery my dear (immediate)..... (( A Turmoil I literally could not stop laughing as they both were most likely trying to say tumor? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ))

Di 4-2-2020 11:46
I guess you had a discussion with sir Henry, as he said he is directing a friend to me.
She is in SYLVANUS OLYMPIO CHU HOSPITAL right now. My wife is there right now with them and all we need is for Henry to help with the fee . I really wish i know what you want me to explain to you now.

Di 4-2-2020 12:21
Oh dear sorry for that,

We are expected to submit a total of 565,250 cfa (( I'm pretty sure they mean 565250, because when I typed it in with the comma it was like $0,89 cents :mrgreen: )) for the treatment and i cant afford that. I will forward you payment detail . Here in my country, you provide money for all medication from the pharmacy required by the hospital for the patients. How will it be, are you ready for it now? we really need Henry to do something and as you know according to his situation now, he said he can't send out or take a leave

Di 4-2-2020 12:40
Below is the payment information through Western Union because bank transfer will take three days to reflect. Due to the urgency, use this payment info;

THANKGOD CHIGOZIE MADUKA

He is a staff under children ward.

I do appreciate sister. God bless and may this kindness you want to show for this baby yield a lot of blessing to you. You are blessed dear

Di 4-2-2020 12:45
I should be going there now though its late but i need to make arrangement about tomorrow.
Send me the payment slip once you make the payment So that it can be cashed by the staff. You can always write me in case you have anything to ask about. I may be out of network now . I need to see them as there is hope tomorrow from you. Its late here.

Sir James Felix

Di 4-2-2020 18:24
My dear city Lome
Country is Togo.
It is western union information

Today with the title: Hello, it is urgent please

Good morning from here,

Becky on her sick bed has received 4 Fentanyl injection to reduce her pain and also to help the anesthetic (numbing medicine) work better. She is in pain my sister,

We are still expecting you as you promised. i had to sleep in the hospital last night and believe me she cried all through the night till she received the fourth Fentanyl injection awaiting for money to begin surgery. Am fed up with thought of solution to this that iis why am writing you. When will you make the payment, help baby Becky pls.....

IP Tracker:

10.152.76.55 -- Private IP Address LAN
10.152.76.99 -- Private IP Address LAN

IP Address 209.85.222.51
ASN 15169
City Mountain View
State/Region California
Country Code United States of America
Postal Code 94043
ISP Google LLC
Time Zone -08:00
Hostname: mail-ua1-f51.google.com

Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City: Mountain View
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94043 <<<---- This is the address of Googleplex

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kokeyepes55@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:44 pm

interpals
kokeyepes54 Koke, 41 y.o.
Duluth, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I'm Koke Yepes from Duluth Minnesota. I'm here to seek love and marriage

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johnsonsmith4747@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:11 am

wonder.dating/en/users/Johnson%20St
Johnson St
44, Man, Single
Accra, Ghana
How are you today my dear friend
i will like to chat with you more better on hangout. send me your gmail address now to add you dear.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:33 am

wonder.dating/en/users/Henry%202211
Henry 2211
34, Man, Single
Florida City, United States

trust-not
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Photos from a Nigerian Scammer

Postby trust-not » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:47 am

Goes by Marvin Jones, M Yepes, Agent Kennedy, Agent John Brown

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Yepes - yepesm101@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:24 am

wonder.dating/en/users/Yepesme101
Yepesme101
37, Man, Single
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

My self-introduction
I'm Yepes very simple easy guy trust you gonna like me
What I am doing with my life
I do what makes me happy
Things I like about myself
Social , straight forward and very loving
My favourite outdoor activities are
Hangout with my love
My favourite indoor activities are
Gymnastics
I might look for you if
You're beautiful and I can trust you

Wow! You spark up my entire thinking faculty. :shock: I am ready to stop searching, and who knows, the rose in my heart could be yours (lol). Drop a note or email address and I’ll reply instantly. Just you may wish to email too, my email yepesm101@gmail. You on my mind.
Yepes

Return to “Military scams”