It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Charissa Littlejohn

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Rita Ezra - rita4contact@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:50 pm

GREAT IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
May the Peace of God be with you and your family, how are you doing today? To God be the glory who preserved our life in the land of the leaving. Let me use this little time of mine to introduce myself to you for you to know who I am and what I'm doing for leaving.

INTRODUCTION: I am a young lady I was born at Chatsworth, Georgia, in the United States of America in the year 1985, I am an Army officer, I am 5.8ft and 58kg in weight, I'm a 2005 graduate of ROTC College North Georgia. I don't smoke, but I drink a little alcoholic wine, My parents are deceased. I am a native of the USA. I left my country for Canada with my Mother when I was a kid, I returned back to my country in the USA when I grew up because No place is like home. I am serving my beloved country as a Military officer and Our Military Security Officers are currently joined with International Security Assistance Force (IAF)(IJC) under the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in Afghanistan.

I will retire very soon because I am a woman and I need to build up my own family. That is why I need a very good person who is lovely,caring, kind, honest and trustworthy, someone who is ready to take care of me to see what the future holds for us. I will like to see you when i retire from this job, we have to start build up our mind and i believe that we can build a strong and powerful relationship that can last but it will take us only faith, forgiveness and trust to achieve that, and i am ready for that serious communication of friendship or relationship, I hope that you will also like it as well, Peace, happiness and love is a very good medicine which every person need in life. I would like us to talk about how to meet face to face when we have known each other better. Love and peace matters a lot in life. This is a little about me and hope to hear from you. Here are my pictures on my duty. I love to see your pictures while you reply.

Thanks and God bless you.
Sgt. Rita Ezra.

..... IP shows Google

Rita1.jpg

Rita2.jpg

Rita3.jpg

Rita4.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

clk200 - rita4contact@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:12 pm

She message my bait profile too ;)

rita4contact@gmail.com

I am looking for a responsible person for long time
friendship if you are interested try contact me back direct
with my email ID For more detail; (rita4contact@gmail .com)'

DMF

clk200
- 35 y/o female
- atlanta georgea, USA
- English, English, English
- public service
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2020-09-30 12:06:23
- ID: 254622

Description:
I am looking for a responsible person for long time friendship if you are interested try contact me

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a responsible person for long time friendship if you are interested try contact me

HANGOUTS
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

rita4contact@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:25 pm

rita4contact@gmail.com

I am looking for a responsible person for long time friendship if you are interested try contact me back direct with my email ID For more detail; (rita4contact@gmail.com)

I am a lady of humble,caring,honest and kindness seeking for friendship,that can last,
for more details about me contact me back with my email ID:(rita4contact@gmail.com)

SWANDATE

ritah-ezra
@ritah-ezra active 3 months, 1 week ago

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rita Ezea, rita4contact@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:27 pm

datingsingles
Clk555
Real name rita ezea
I am Female
Looking for Male
Location Atlanta, GA, USA
Here for Whatever, Dating, Friendship
Age 35 y.o.
Match's desired age from 30 to 90

I am a lady of humble,caring,honest and kindness seeking for friendship,that can last, for more details about me contact me back with my email ID: (rita4contact@gmail.com)

pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:52 pm

Hello My Good Friend.
Hope you are doing fine. I want to let you know that I am on my last mission and last duty as an U.S Army officer and I am so happy about it no matter how it sounds. As long as after all the whole busy retirement must be scheduled, I will be home very soon. That is my joy.

I've been busy As usual but i needed to let you know that you are in my heart as my good friend who i value so much that is why i send this message to you before i get busy again today, I thank you for your mail You just came into my life and gave me exactly what i needed and you reached deep inside my heart and replaced the rain and darkness with the sunshine of a warm smile. You devoted your time to me and remained a constant in my life because I met you when the world was lonely for me but now am a happy person again. I'm lucky to have a friend like you. I hope this friendship will go very far so that we can become more than friends one day. We have so much to gain from each other because I can see that we have so many things in common.

I will be going now, I have something to show my military men in the base as we are going to have a very busy day tomorrow, take good care of yourself and please I need your prayers so much toward the end of my mission, You are always in my heart because you are a good person. My time here is running off so fast and i am so happy because soonest i will come to see you face to face over there, just remember that here in military base, we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone call, but only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through the (E-mail and whatsapp chat) just for a while OK. I have already tender my resignation letter to my superior officer, Please always put me in your prayers is not easy in this place. Many went out but did not come back and that was their end of their life.

Best Regards,
Sgt. Rita Ezra.

..... IP shows Google
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:14 pm

Hello My Beloved One.
Please listen to me and read my message very very carefully, I have some money in my position right now and I want to move this money out of this country immediately, i want you to assist me and receive and keep this money in your house please, I need matured understanding from you. Few days ago I went down with my Troops to the southern part of Afghanistan called Kandahar where some of our colleagues and some Taliban's were killed.

It happened that in one of the buildings which shelling and Grenades has blown off the roof and occupied by the Former Afghanistan government officials stormed, I found two trunk boxes hidden there, it was look like someone was trying to pull it out of the place before the building got stormed, I blow the keys off with a bullet and forced it open, the two boxes did not containing any bombs, but to my greatest surprised the two boxes were filled up with raw cash. At first I thought it was a dream, but when I touched the money, they were all U.S. Dollars in the box and we quickly took the trunk box out and went into an uncompleted building and shared it among ourselves, my own share of the money is; ($6.5 Million Dollars) Please I really need your assistance. I want to invest this money in your country and try to help me ok.

Due to the United Nation policy in Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan and I will be among the troops that will be moving out and I cannot take this money with me to United States because since they know that i am a military personnel they will questioning me and asking me how I got the money because of this i want you to help me receiver this money in your country through shipping company as pascal. This is exactly why I need your help, I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out for safely Through Diplomatic means to your doorpost in your country, you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Therefore I can only communicate with you through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our mail, then I will explain more details when you reply to me, we are not allowed to make any phone calls. Due to security purposes you can now see that our life is in danger. Again I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that Immediately i come over your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture. You will receive 35% of the total sum for your assistance after you receive the money in your house.

Regards.
Sgt. Rita Ezra.

the-box.jpg

.... I didn't know that a Year in the USA have 85 Month ..... but by Trump is all possible

Rita-International-passport.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

marlenelittlej@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:18 pm

Marla
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Country of Birth: United States
Country of Residence: United States
City: Charlotte, NC
Education: Bachelors
Government employee, Full-Time

Nice meeting you, dear.
My name is Marlene, a native American, I would like us to know each other and become friends that will lead to a long term relationship in the atmosphere of love. You can write me back on marlenelittlej@gmail.com if you don't mind. I will send my photos and more information about me upon the receipt of your mail. Thanks.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marlene, marlenelittlej@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:51 pm

Limpa.bg ---> account suspended
Littlejohn

Nice to meet you, honey.
My name is Marlene, an ancient American, I would like us to know each other and become friends, which will lead to long-term relationships in an atmosphere of love. You can email me back at marlenelittlej@gmail.com if you don't mind. I will send my photos and more information about me after we receive your letter. Thank you.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Natasha, johnnatashaalex@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:39 pm

Natasha
Height: 6' 1"
Living situation: Alone
Marital status: Divorced
Have kids: Yes - but not at home

Image Image

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Shannoncletus / shannon652 - shannoncletus2@gmail.com - shannoncletus3@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:30 am

MESSAGE IN DJ

groeten.
Ik hou van je profielinformatie
mijn telefoonnummer is nu niet beschikbaar. ik heb iets heel belangrijks om met je te bespreken.
Hier is mijn adres. Neem dan contact met mij op, dan vertel ik meer over mezelf op de adrespagina.
shannoncletus2@gmail.com Ik wacht op je
bedankt

TL
I like your profile information
my phone number is not available right now. I have something very important to discuss with you.
Here's my address. Please contact me and I will tell you more about myself on the address page.
shannoncletus2@gmail.com I am waiting for you
thanks

MESSAGE in FF

Hello, please contact me via my email at (shannoncletus3@gmail.com) i have something very important to discuss with you, you have an interesting profile

dating-jongeren.nl/user/Shannoncletus

Name Shannoncletus
Age 30 years old
Member since 04/09/2020

Also in FF

Username: shannon652
Cost per hour: US$ 2.00
Speaks: German
Teaches: German
Teaching Level: Beginner
Relationship status: Single
City: Berlin
Education: Excellent
Hobbies & interests: sport
Other: Running

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bellalittlejohn5@gmail.com, tchirikpedavid@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 29, 2021 8:11 pm

bella2 Yesterday, 08:19
Hello dear, how are you? My name is Bella John, I'm new on this site and would like to make a good relationship with you. You can contact me on my email address so that we can discuss more better.
( bellalittlejohn5@gmail.com )
I din't receive your invitation on hangout please contact me direct to my email

bella2
Email tchirikpedavid@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 34 y.o.
Country Algeria
City oran
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education PhD
Occupation doctor
Description
Personal Description
أبحث عن شريك حياتي وهو رجل يستطيع أن يتفهم شعور المرأة ويخرج أفضل ما لدي
I am looking for my life partner, a man who can understand women's feelings and bring out the best in me

IP Address Geolocation
196.170.19.19 is an IPv4 address owned by TogoTelecom and located in Lomé, Togo

^^hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Phillip - elizabethnancyp9@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:26 pm

კარგი დღე ბატონო და როგორ ხართ დღეს? ძალიან მიხარია, რომ თქვენთან კონტაქტი მაქვს, მე ვარ ელიზაბეტ ფილიპ სახელით. გთხოვთ გამომიგზავნოთ შეტყობინება ჩემი ელ.ფოსტის მისამართით elizabethnancyp9@gmail.com, რადგან რაღაც ძალიან სასწრაფო უნდა გითხრათ. ველოდები თქვენგან წაკითხვას მალე. ელიზაბეტ ფილიპი. ============================================== Good day to you sir and how are you doing today?Am so glad to be in contact with you sir, I am sgt Elizabeth Phillip by name. Please kindly writhe me a message back through my email address elizabethnancyp9@gmail.com because i have something very urgent to tell you. I wait to read from you soon. Elizabeth Phillip.

elizabethnancyp9@gmail.com

TAGGED

Phillip Elizabeth

Last Active:3 hours ago

Profile Views:124 times

Profile Skin:Default

Relationship Status:Separated

Languages:English, Italiano

Religion:Muslim

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor