It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John Robinson, johncolombo30@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith - Venpacheco7006@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:01 pm

..... famous like a coloured Dog .... mentioned in the Scene as Mr. Bradley Robinson
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Smith - Venpacheco7006@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brad Robinson, bradrobinson1500@gmail.com & 786-353-7234

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:43 pm

phone number 786-353-7234
Hialeah, FL 33002
Level 3

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Robinson, johnkarin87@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:47 am

Waplog
Robinson
United States

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

robinson_215

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:54 pm

from RS FB
This guy is a fake, noted "I am 90G military officer with the 1s infantry.... 11B"rifle infantryman"

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry David Robinson - steverobinson5@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:58 pm

better pic

AmandaVenuto
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AmandaVenuto » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:17 am

this guy introduced himself as Albert John, 36 years old, I met him on the Mutual app. From Uruguay, I was widowed for 5 years and with an 8 year old daughter. DIA agent and was being deployed in Nigeria. I talked to him for 2 months and 13 days.

Asked money, sex photos, videos and he deposited thousands dollars and my account and I resent to him through bitcoin account.

Emails: albertsuper49@gmail.com and albertsuper644@gmail.com

WhatsApps and phones: +1 (541) 234-5001, +1 (704) 966-7169, +1 (757) 977-0224, +1 (757) 529-2027

caughtonquick
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kevin Micheal Robinson - kevrobin10@gmail.com

Postby caughtonquick » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:36 am

Going by Kevin Micheal Robinson.
kevrobin10 on kik
kevrobin10@gmail.com
dob: 10/10/1974
phone number: 469-607-8322 (that is actually one of those free google phone #'s)

Jasth032475
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jasth032475 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:55 pm

He also now goes by Walter Robinson currently deployed in Afghanistan!!! Talked about a month, always around 3am my time he would start sending messages which we were “in same state” of Indiana. Sorry girls , but he’s going for the boys now lol. After 2 weeks he states he was being deployed for 3 months. Sent me the letter which from right there I knew wasn’t right. 8 1/2 time difference and we still talked exact same times. Then gold he was given got brought up and was being shipped to me. Yes I gave my address which is easily looked up since I own my house in full. I’m far from rich or even well off but I’m comfortable and he needed money per email from diplomatic person of $8600 to send the gold to me. I was paying for insurance on it. Honestly I blocked him because I got tired of hearing about it. I wasn’t sending a dime to either of them. He was excited when we talked over the phone almost every day. And is nearing his time to be “home”. Like I’m supposed to be picking him up from the airport which he knew the city from the beginning of where it was. I’ve said I wasn’t sending a dime and yet he still talks. So thought I’d let it slide. Then today the gold came up again. I’ve brought up paying for this out of the gold, but wasn’t happening. Ask why he can’t afford it but expects me to. So I did my research finally as I work A LOT !!! It passed my 2 months away anyway lol. And found this sight quickly with lots of images of him. But all women reporting. He’s now going after gay men. I’m a decent looking guy and a lot of heart but he never had me fooled. Just seeing if he would quit or keep going. Glad this sight is here to prove what I’ve thought all along. Thank you

Meme789
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Meme789 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:11 am

Thank you for this site! I met him today and after 1 message, he told me that he wanted my number because he was on Roll Call for the army. I gave him my number and he whattsapp me. He told me that he’s 36, lives in Miami and is a single father to a 13 y/o. He said he’s deployed in Syria and has been there for 5 years. He said that he promised his daughter that he would be married and he hoped to marry me (after only knowing me for less than an hour). He said a woman scammed him out of 53K. He went by the name St. SGT. Bradley Robinson. I did reverse image search, found this site and blocked him immediately. Number: +1 (856) 210-3570 and said this was his army info: APO address is
PO AE 09001_5275
Stf.Sgt Brad Robinson

Infantry (Field 11)

bm262924
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bm262924 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:11 pm

I have been talking to this person under the name of Phil Robinson. We originally met on the christian dating app Upward. We have only been talking for a week, but things have not been adding up. He on the app was Glenn, 48 but when we started talking and he sent me the photo of the certificate from the military and I asked him about his name, he said his name was Phil (his middle name).

He told me he was stationed in Afghanistan and was coming home in November, originally from Bismarck ND. He stated that his parents died when he was younger and went grew up with a distant family member. He tried to tell me that he started attending West Point when he was 12 years old and graduated from there. Sometimes his English was very good, and other times the tense or plurals were off. He never asked for money and was a gentlemen throughout our conversations. He was ready to pack up and start his life with me, telling me he fell in love with me at first sight etc. He often referred to me as babe, my love, wife etc. That all had red flags up for me. I didn't share my address or any personal info with him, but did share several photos with him (appropriate ones). I didn't give him my real phone number and was texting him through google voice.

When I asked to video chat or talk on the phone, he stated that they were not allowing the soldiers to receive phone calls because of "threats". He also mentioned that he lived "off base" from Agram Airbase. So many things that just didn't add up.

He also told me that his ex-wife cheated on him and that they had been married for 16 years before she left him for her first love and married him when they were divorced. He stated his daughters name was Clare.

missdkde
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Brian Robinson - sargent0900@gmail.com

Postby missdkde » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:06 pm

Claims to be Brian Robinson - 42 years old.

Email: active.sargent0900@gmail.com

Supposedly has a 9-year old daughter called Sophie living in LA with her mother, who he is separated from, while he is deployed in Baghdad. He has special training and is there via a private military company. He claims to have been there for 9 months with a few left before going home to Piedmont Pines in California and he is looking for the one.

Also on Twitter:

twitter.com/mccllrobn

He only chats via Google Hangouts early am and late pm European/Amsterdam time. Not able to call, yet he sends pictures of the exact same guy people have been uploading pictures of.

He hasn't asked me for anything yet other than pictures of myself, which I did send and voice messages via email until I got suspicious. *Cringe*

Well, everyone, look out for yourselves.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Robison - lennyspecial16@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:16 am

lennyspecial16@gmail.com

TAGGED

Robison

Last Active:14 hours ago

Profile Views:167 times

Profile Skin:Default

Orientation:Straight

CHAT

Nice to meet you! Report
How are you doing

7 days ago
Good to hear that... I’m cool too
How was your day
Sorry for late reply

a day ago
Ok...Good morning....hope your night was good...I’m Lenny by name single ..47yrs ...my gmail is lennyspecial16@gmail.com
You can text me on hangout and you can drop your gmail account too...thanks

ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Robinson, 414-501-3483

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:37 am

Interpals
robinsonma_15097 Robinson mark, 36 y.o.
Kachia, Nigeria [Current City & Hometown
I’m Robinson from Austin taxas United State
currently lives in Washington D C

+1 (414) 501‑3483‬
Here is my WhatsApp number

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

aj9577810@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:31 pm

JohnsonAlex1 2 hours ago
How are you

JohnsonAlex1
Email aj9577810@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 48 y.o.
Country United States
City Texas
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Overweight
Education Other
Occupation Wokr
Description
Personal Description Love new things in life

IP Address Geolocation
154.160.30.77 is an IPv4 address owned by Scancom Ltd. and located in Accra (Osu Klottey), Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Redfire1104
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jacob Mason, jm3556852@gmail.com & (662) 255-3743

Postby Redfire1104 » Sat May 28, 2022 4:08 am

He now goes by Jacob Mason: (662) 255-3743
Uses google chat jm3556852@gmail.com
Instagram https:/ /instagram.com/cammabb__?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Been talking since end of January, said he was stationed in Somalia, but from Springfield Illinois, and was a army medic, had a nasty divorce from his wife, has a little girl around 9 yrs old named Nicole, looking for serious relationship to settle down with that one women. and tricked me into bitcoin stuff that quickly got it to $10k none in my money but it was several people supposedly his commander was have sending me money to send to him through bitcoin with the threat of I didn’t do it, Jacob would get in trouble. I’m in the process of filing a report with IC3 on him now. These are all the images he sent minus one d pic. He did call from a number that came up out MS

Last edited by Bix on Sat May 28, 2022 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “White Males”