It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jonathan Gudrun, goodlife9874@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
ScamNeverAgain
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ScamNeverAgain » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Split from...
viewtopic.php?t=115398

We met on Match in late October. I was online with him using the goodlife9874@gmail.com email and hangout. I was unfortunately not lucky enough to perform this search earlier. He is going by Jonathan Gudrun and is also special ops in Syria. Said all the right things, new his bible (burn in hell). After 6 weeks He convinced me to send him money so he could get home and only after he threatened to send pictures I had sent him (a couple topless, I know I'm the stupidest person on the planet) to all of my co-workers and said he looked up my net worth and new where I worked ( panicked and gave in) I'm now out almost $4k and the ability to ever trust again. As I said stupid. He hasn't contacted me in a few days. Someone emailed me on his behalf saying he had been charged with money laundering and terrorism and leaving his post so now he is in Army jail I guess. I have to say he was very good at his scam. These are the images he is now using. I have printed out all my communications with him and I have the names and info where the money went, like it will do me any good ever.

Image Image Image

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jonathan Gudrun, goodlife9874@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:50 am

We are very sorry for the scam. Please educate yourself as internet is infested with pests only waiting to hurt other people. Please BLOCK mafia and IGNORE, do not answer any messages from them. Be safe.

Clone:
oasis.com/en-us/member/indimind
indimind, Male 41
About Me

What can i say, i am an easy going accessible man with a big heart, love to help people, it hurts me to see someone cry so i do anything possible to avoid sadness not just for me but for everyone around me. I joke a lot too, i have pretty wonderful son, he's my bundle of joy. I like the outdoors, hiking, bowling, baseball, soccer e.t.c i am generally a sport person. So i am out here looking for that very person who'd capture my inner side(heart). Let's see how it goes.

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

erwinna66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mike Weber, gratefulheart9874.com

Postby erwinna66 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:16 am

He is now going by Mike Weber. Using same army deployment story. And using gratefulheart9874.com His lines are smooth of caring what he wants out of life, relationship etc... after barely 2 weeks I was the love of his life. However I could not tell anyone about "us" till he came home so they wouldn't discourage me.... FLAG..., when he asked for a gift card to take a picture of the front and back so he could purchase rbooks and movies while he was waiting to go out on his so-called mission gave himself away. I have a child in the military and I know that's not how it works when I mentioned that to him he very cleverly did not answer and sidestepped what I had to say be very careful he is very smooth glad I only invested two weeks of my time.

lmitchell022572
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Weber - kennethweberusarmy@gmail.com

Postby lmitchell022572 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:30 am

He is still trying the same scam but this time as Kenneth Weber with an email address of kennethweberusarmy@gmail.com.

If you go to the Army's CID Webpage at https://www.cid.army.mil/romancescam.html there is information on how to report him.

lmitchell022572
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lmitchell022572 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:17 am

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:22 pm

kiss.ru/page/patrickhaney
haney300
43 , Cancer
Nigeria, Ado-Ekiti
Appearance:
163 cm, 57 kg, sporty body, black hair and gray eyes, Tattoos.
I'm looking for: a woman aged 35 to 42 for a romantic relationship.

Nothistime3762
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nothistime3762 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:41 pm

This photo is on Silver Singles going by the name Brian with the email address briaustin004@gmail.com

Return to “Military scams”