It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Tristan King

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

militarypersonnel27@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 29, 2021 7:57 pm

next fakey here, yet anothern anonymous Nigerian:

I'm a man of peace ????

Anderson414
Email militarypersonnel27@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 40 y.o.
Country United States
City Jamestown tennessee
Here for Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Military
Description
Personal Description I'm a man of peace

IP Address Geolocation
197.210.78.22 is an IPv4 address owned by Reserved Enterprise-Internet-LAN and located in Lagos (Ikoyi), Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

militarypersonnel27@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

LSSouth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Tristan King

Postby LSSouth » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:20 pm

I got a msg on tiktok of a Thomas Brennan @thomasbrennan001.
He said that he lives in Yuba City, California. He asked me what I do for fun. He like “ I love outdoors,enjoying going to beach, park, museum, historical statue,cinema ,watching movies and spending my spare time with my family”. He is a photographer, he got separated from 10years marriage few years ago. He asked if I have kids. I said I have kiddies. He said: “ I have one lovely teen son! He’s Corey”. Then he asked how many is my kiddies. I said 2, 1 girl almost 13 and other boy 10. Then he asked how long I have been single. He is 40. He doesn’t enjoy being single and lonely. He asked “ What qualities do you want in your partner??. I told him from my first boyfriend and my ex. I should have seen this red flag. He said this about what I told him: “Nice!! Oh I’m sorry about that! Your story is quite pathetic thou!” I said pathetic? He typed “ Oh mistake, Sorry about that“. Normal talk about him asking me, How my day was etc. Then this msges come.” Do you use google hangouts gmail so we can continue our conversation right there because barely active on here or your cell phone number if you won’t mind, I'm looking not for a heart breaker,cheater but someone too make me happy, someone to hangout with and spend the rest of my life with I need a better woman for my Lifetime!“
Okay added to Hangout. On Hangout he is “Thomas King” Asking me what I are up 2. Blah blah. One thing triggered is that he said he laying on his bed, but in US it was 12 oclock in US. He asked: “ Can I see the beautiful woman having been texting for a while”, there is a pic of me on Tictok. Okay sent it. He said I must tell more of me.. I said I was as work and will chat later. He said: “ Be careful while driving ok and watch out for those fucking assholes drivers out there!!”
After that msg I haven’t hear from him since.
He uses these pictures. There is also a piece of the real Tristan King from his website.

Shellbell23
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Walter King - walterking050@gmail.com

Postby Shellbell23 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:28 am

Met via Instagram by the name of Walter King. Said he's 31 and is a marine. He said he's currently deployed in San Diego for training but lives in Washington DC. Claimed he's an only child and his parents died in a car accident when he was 11 and that his grandmother raised him. Also claimed that his last gf died 2 years ago while serving in the military. Was looking for a serious relationship and was excited about discussing our future and potential. Had a bunch of red flags but thanks to my stupidity, I opted to ignore them and put myself at risk. My sister in law is the one who found this site and exposed his lies to me. Phone number and address he claims is his house posted.

Email - walterking050@gmail.com
Has no Instagram anymore due to his being "hacked" multiple times.
Claimed he never used Facebook.

katy50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby katy50 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:56 am

Hi im pretty sure this is the guy ive been talking to for awhile now. I'm in Australia I met him on Tinder is goes under the name of Dean Marshal the names not similar but the pictures are the same. He claims that his home town is Ballarat was bought up my his grandmother and his last girlfriend past away. He also said that he is retiring from the military which he is high up in and that he is currently in Iraq. was always calling me pet names, ask what might passions are ect. I feel very heartbroken and extremely stupid
ImageImageImageImage

Wookiegirl98
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Wookiegirl98 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:19 am

He also goes by Derrick King. From California, deployed in demiscus, Afghanistan. Wanting to marry women and have them open bank accts. Also asking for apple gift cards.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kryan3075@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:55 pm

BennyJones0000 Yesterday, 20:22
Hello!! How are you?
Are you there?

BennyJones0000
Email kryan3075@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 35 y.o.
Country United States
City Florida
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Other
Occupation Medical soldier

IP Address Geolocation
197.210.74.190 is an IPv4 address owned by Reserved Enterprise-Internet-LAN and located in Lagos (Ikoyi), Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Cynthiabds
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Cynthiabds » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:08 am

He is using the name Andrew King on Instagram. He has contacted me with the phone:+1 (940) 503-1635 and with the e-mail andking000@gmail.com. He has erased one of the accounts from Instagram, but still has the following account: andking82.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:21 am

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:23 am

IG

andking82

24 posts
1 subscriber
1 subscribed

Andrew King
Dog lover

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

anonymous1031
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anonymous1031 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:27 pm

anonymous1031
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Petal King - jannielouskate@gmail.com

Postby anonymous1031 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:36 pm

Location San Jose California
Phone number 678-870-4292
Email jannielouskate@gmail.com
Please be Aware
He goes by the name Petal King
He askes for steam cards and he also ask u to open bank accounts for him and transfer money to bitcoin. Don't be fooled by his charm and his sweet words He uses whatsapp block anyone that want to use whatapps

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ip address 197.211.58.65 Nigeria

Syl789
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Reuben King, kreuben94@gmail.com

Postby Syl789 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:43 pm

Česká republika

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xoxo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

edenfedinard@gmail.com

Postby xoxo » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:45 am

Contacted by a King Tristanm (yes, with the M) on Facebook messenger using the photos posted in this thread. He gave me a sob story about how nobody gave him any gifts on his birthday, the 25th December. Also apparently divorced. 2 kids who live with his cousins.

He wanted me to go to a Walmart and send him a Steam gift card, even going so far as to send me a list of places I could go to to do it when I gave him my (fake) location In his words, “$100-200 is fine for me”. Lives in San Diego. In the marines, “I’m a USA marine Sgt E7 King of the Fort Sam Houston base Texas”.
When I told him I would rather send him the money through paypal, he agreed but told me to send him a screenshot of the payment afterwards. Email he gave me was edenfedinard@gmail.com but his paypal is under the name Christine Loveridge. He says this is the “cashier” and the money has to go through her account first Also, he says he swears all of this on his dead grandfather’s grave. What a nice guy.

Kimmy**
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kimmy** » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:26 pm

Hii guys, last month some morrison king contacted me on Instagram.. he was a widower 31 years old who has one 7yo daughter. From jacksonville, I'm from the Netherlands Europe.
His parents died.
I quote "My dad was a successful phamacist in Walgreens in United States but he died of Cardiac arrest of the heart.
My mom died in the process of giving birth to my sister and the went together
I am the only son of my parent and I have no brother nor Sister and I lost my parents at the age of 6...."

After a day or 10 he send me this....
I see you everywhere and in everything I do. You are always on my mind. You are all I am able to truly think about. You are my first and last thought each day. I identify a brand new day with fresh thoughts of how amazing my woman is. I love you and always look for ways to spend more time with you. You flood my heart with so much love
Good morning my love and I hope you have a beautiful morning...

---------‐------------------------------
He is well good looking, he also called me 2 times video.. so I saw it was him. I was actually sad that it was him. I knew he was a scam.. and about 5 days ago he was telling me, the nanny for his daughter needed money. It was strange, he was talking about euros while she is in jacksonville he was stationed in Syria. Then she was an old lady she used crypto.. he had his way to explain but the more he tried to explain the more I know he was fake. He did not ask about money directly. But as soon as I told him I would like to help but do not know how.. because i told him.. I not sending money "my mama told me better than that" he said he understands and a day later he was telling me, he would not like the "friendship" because I didt trust him

Last edited by Kimmy** on Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adlerbiene38
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby adlerbiene38 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:58 pm

Hallo,

Ich wurde auf Instagram von miltoncharlie 255 angeschrieben. Ich glaube das ist der selbe Typ der hier von euch als Tristan King bekannt ist.

Laut seinen Angaben:
Er ist 32 Jahre alt
Er hat einen Sohn und dieser lebt bei seiner Schwester
Er wäre in San Diego stationiert
Das wäre seine Einhait: I am 90G military officer with the 1s infantry 62nd battalion army in field 16 till man Kabul camp, am CAPTAIN ,E-5 ranking army and my MOS is combat soldier

Wie kann ich die Bilder hier einfügen. Ich bin neu hier.

Vielen Dank vorab.

Hello,

I was messaged on Instagram by miltoncharlie 255. I believe this is the same guy known to you here as Tristan King.
According to his statements:
He is 32 years old
He has a son and he lives with his sister
He would be stationed in San Diego
That would be his unit: I am 90G military officer with the 1s infantry 62nd battalion army in field 16 till man Kabul camp, am CAPTAIN ,E-5 ranking army and my MOS is combat soldier

How can I insert the pictures here. I'm new here.

Thank you in advance.

Return to “Military scams”