It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Tristan King

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Serenarose_8
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Reuben King, kreuben94@gmail.com

Postby Serenarose_8 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:55 pm

Also on IG under the pseudonym Dominic king Mike or dominicking_m claiming to be from Rockford Illinois aged 37. Using the attached image.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Albert Michael, albertmichael44@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:44 pm

eskimi.com/full?id=26427943
albertmichael44, 44
Aixàs
United States

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Roxie 99
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christopher King; kingchristopher342@gmail.com

Postby Roxie 99 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:46 pm

Sent me a message request on the pattern app. I didn’t get a copy of the first profile pic he had but was very urgently wanting me to switch to WhatsApp or Hangout. Started calling me pretty in every comment then using terms like sweetie and hun like he was already my boyfriend. Didn’t really have an explanation for his tattoos. I thought it was odd CA would be on his arm if he was from FL. I only sent one pic but it wasn’t inappropriate. I only accepted his request because I was trying to be a little more open and not so suspicious all the time.

Batman88
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Batman88 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:33 am

Hello ! Yesterday on Facebook he sent me a request to his friends James King, Guys, to be honest, this person is immediately alarmed, In the first minute of communication, he wants to communicate by video, apparently when a person himself uses fake information and wants to deceive people, he is afraid of his shadow and wants to be confident in who he is talking to, his story that he is a military man simply shames those guys who are really in the danger zone now and wear decent knowledge, officer, I digress a little, I will continue on the case)) I will tell about this person, to me it seems he has a problem with his head! I am very sorry for the people who were touched by the stories (James, Richard, Andrew, lol King) of this guy and became a victim, lost money, faith in people and took offense. his phone number is +16074638253, he tries to speak good English, but it is noticeable that his knowledge is not perfect, he sent me a photo of his children (there are already two of them), his wife died in a car accident and he is starving in Afghanistan, he lives in Texas , asked to send him a map of the Amazon .. for the first time I see such impudence and pressure, I think he sent all of us his cute photos and the sweet lies confused us a little ... reading the forum was surprised more and more, he should be advised write fantastic stories and become the writer of the year lol, the app store has a Photo sherlock program, an amazing thing - it was there that in 1 minute I saw what kind of person he was, I sent him a photo from this site, even for that he dared to say that his his heart is broken and he is not to blame .. but with women he had no luck, he looked like a little child whose favorite toy had broken .. but I was not impressed by his broken heart emoji .. he thinks he is cheating people, oh he is doing a great thing, but he is wrong, I took the time to write to you, my friends, this letter and register on your forum, there is also a department for all these crimes that the FBI is involved in I opened the case and attached this person's phone number his photographs, your stories that horrified me, many people suffered, I sincerely wish them happiness and do not lose faith, there are many more good people than bad people! do not stand still, your life is one and it is beautiful! don't let people like James King go unpunished and don't be afraid! all kindness and love!Image

Rockonep
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Rockonep » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:59 pm

Going by Michael in FB Dating. I have reported to the Fb admins.

Violis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Violis » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:04 am

He used name Alex King on Happn dating site. He created a story about his parents who died in car accident and his wife cheated on him with his best friend.He is good in creating stories. Make you feel sorry for him and take advantage that you like the guy on the photos. He was asking for gift card to charge his data service in Afghanistan. He used email address: kingalex112211@gmail.com and he use number from Seattle:+1 206 462 2981

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex King - kingalex112211@gmail.com and 206 462 2981

Postby Igulinka » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:37 am

Violis

Thank you for posting a Nigerian scammers. Please BLOCK and IGNORE them.

(206) 462-2981
Usage Cell Number
City Seattle
State Washington
County King
Providers Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless

danels
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby danels » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:17 am

James King
jamesking370000@gmail.com

Facebook friend request then requests hangout conversations.
Have reported to FaceBook, page has now been deactivated.

Single Dad, 5yo daughter cared for by Mum, US Marine, 43yo, San Francisco, Christian

Real Person: https://www.instagram.com/tristanmking_ ... u97bli9l9c

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James King - jamesking370000@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:27 am

danels

Thank you so much for posting a Nigerian mafia. Please BLOCK it and IGNORE. Surf safely online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

catfishcatcher1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby catfishcatcher1 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:49 am

Facebook dating: Ryan, 36
"Young and energetic and I play a lot :lol: "
Located in Phoenix, Arizona
Looking for long-term relationship
6'
Usa marines
Ohio Northern University, The Ohio state University, Badger High School
From New Lebanon, Ohio
Doesn't have kids
Christian

Interests: camping and Fishing

I gave him my number after messaging on Facebook dating. He was taking a long time to reply so I thought it would be easier. He first text messaged me from 520-812-6544 (Tucson, Az). He later said that he had to deactivate that number because of an issue at his bank and gave me this number: 937-956-5474 (Ohio). He sent me a picture pretty early on. He asked for some pics of me and I only sent one that was just a smiling, regular pic. He went on about how beautiful I was and that my smile could change the world or some crap like that. I was becoming suspicious because of his lack of punctuation and certain vocabulary. He sounded like English was his second language and he called the movies "cinema". I mean what American guy at 36 says that? He says he wants my trust and commitment and a life together after we've only been texting for a couple days. That prompted me to do a reverse image search and I found this site.

The 520 phone number can be found on whatsapp with an Indian woman holding a little girl as the picture. The pictures on his dating profile are some of the same ones other people have posted.

It says on here not to confront them. I had already asked to video chat and meet up. Do I just block him and not say anything else? I've never dealt with this before.

The pictures he texted me:

Ninaorozco
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ninaorozco » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Mike Lorenzo King.. Fake profile in Facebook Date. The person behind this contacted me saying He is widower and he is looking for a long term relationship. He was supposedly on a mission in the Philippines. He used these 2133493577 and 2052918716. January 2021.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mike Lorenzo King, phone numbers 213-349-3577 & 205-291-8716

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:27 pm

phone number 213-349-3577
Los Angeles, CA
Bandwidth.com

phone number 205-291-8716
Vincent, AL 35178
Bandwidth.com

Mzthang46
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mzthang46 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:14 pm

I met this man on Facebook dating site he’s now going by mark Rico Hernandez he told me he has 2 kids and his wife left him and left the kids as well. He say he’s in the marines been there for 15 years his kids live with his aunt that is paid to be the nanny. He said he’s about to leave the marines and open up his own business a art gallery. He say his homeland is Cancun he say his father name is king that’s why his shirt has king on it he say his mother is alive but he barely talk to her. He supposed to be on a mission in Sarabia right now that’s why he can’t talk on the phone, but last night he made a video call but to me it looked like it was video call of a video he hung up so fast. And said he almost got caught on the phone so that’s why he hung up so quickly. He fell so in love with me after the first text conversation and wanted to marry me and help him raised his two kids ages 6&4 it’s ashamed he’s using this man face to scam women he didn’t ask for any money until today he asked if I could get him a phone so I blocked him right away

beautifuljeanna
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

FB Romance Scam Bryan Gerald

Postby beautifuljeanna » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:04 am

This person approached me on Facebook as Bryan Gerald and had a love story that was too good to be true. Had claimed to be watching my Facebook page for over a year and admires me as a mother and single strong woman. He claims to be a US Marine from Southern California and currently lived in Las Vegas, Nevada. It started out very normal, just asking questions about me and my day but he quickly escalated to his undying love for me (without even a face to face conversation) As soon as I asked to have a face to face chat he quickly came up with the story that he has been deployed to Syria and cannot have any contact. This was suspicious to me because I know plenty of Marines who can freely contact their families. He claims to have an 8 year old son who is in the custody of a priest in Las Vegas. He was not hesitant to have me download the Google Hangouts app but has not yet asked for money. (Maybe because I informed him that I am aware of scams that start out this way and I was weary about not being able to see him face to face. He also couldn't remember if I was a single mom or how many kids I had, asking vague questions such as "How are the kids" and "Did you guys eat yet?" I am going to block and delete person as I now can see that this is a scam. It is sad for whoever this cute soldier is, apparently many people are using his pictures! Below is a copy of the texts I have received from this mystery person:

"Honey,
If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we meet here. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

"You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky to have a beautiful woman like you in my whole life!I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience,"

Reminding you, we met, or actually, started talking less than 48 hours ago which is a huge red flag for this kind of desperation! Please, please help me find out who this scammer is and hopefully find out the Mr. Dream Man who these photos belong to because he needs to know that his photos are being used incorrectly and it is a disgrace!

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:03 am

beautifuljeanna

Thank you for your post. Please add and gmail address and link to the mafia's FB.
Please BLOCK them and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”