It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Tristan King

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Deleted User 102134

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Reuben King, kreuben94@gmail.com

Postby Deleted User 102134 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:55 pm

He ask me for 8,000 dollars and he also ask me for 15,000 and 2,000 and a 200 gift card.Please don't fall for his lies.he don't know how to be honest or tell the truth.he said he wants to married me and have kids with me.when i found out the truth and i was very suprised what i found out .i don't know if he still married or divorce or single.he told me his wife died of cancer and his parents was not living :evil: :evil: :evil:don't believe what he say .he just scamming people out of their money .wondering if that is his girlfriend in the picture. i am glad i know the truth now .and he don't care who he hurts.he said he is in syria for 6 months or a year in syria.but who knows he might be in san diego california.he said that is where he is from san diego california.he lie about his name.he said his name is John king.his facebook page kelvin reuben king and the other say he goes by albert cassel and the other he goes by williams nando.i am glad i found this page.i guess he likes playing games with people and like to lie to everybody.he might not be in syria right now.he won't video chat with me.i have talk to him on facebook when he went by John king.i have talk to him on whatsapp.he wouldn't tell me anything about him.he send pictures of him and his kids too.he had his son record something and saying they are going to be with me forever.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

a_ahc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby a_ahc » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:57 pm

He is currently on Tik Tok thats where he messaged me claiming to be from San Diego. Going by Douglas King username douglasking32. Something about him didnt seem right reverse image searched him and this came up.

hellokitty7674
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hellokitty7674 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:03 am

Hi y’all just wanted to let you all know that he is still out there. With me he called himself mike king. He stated that he wanted to get married and when I caught on he tried to make me feel like I was crazy. So I stopped talking to him. Then yesterday I was at home relaxing and I got text messages from someone stating that they they know everything about me and that because I didn’t help him he died waiting for me. And that if I didn’t give them money they were going yo vine and harm me. Then another text came in from a different number saying the same thing. Of course I was scared but told them I didn’t have money but they continued. I blocked the numbers but still a little scared. I never gave them any information about where I lived or what I drove. Even though he did ask me when talking to him. Please y’all be careful. Don’t accept him. He found me on Instagram and then moved to hangout. Please please be careful. All those pictures you gave us the same guy. The phone numbers from both those guys sre as follows do if you see them do nit reply block.

478 239 0454 and 249 420 6642

Please be careful. Trust me I’m scared

IntoTheUnknown
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jason King - Kbull7043@gmail.com

Postby IntoTheUnknown » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:40 pm

Met this guy on HAPPN approximately 3 weeks ago - now going by Jason King.
FB: KING BULL & now JASON KING
Email: Kbull7043@gmail.com

we spoke over Skype for about 3 weeks until yesterday, when I really caught on what was happening. Claims to be USMC currently serving in Baghdad. After discovering this site via an image search I immediately deleted and blocked all contact. Was just emailed via FB messenger by a new profile now as JASON KING.

All the same photos I've seen on this site including the one below.

Be careful out there. I wish I had known this was a thing before I sent him any intimate photos. Fortunately that is all he has received from me.

Nicagirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Raymond King, phone number 609-246-5104

Postby Nicagirl » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:58 pm

Now he is using +1(609)246-5104 name Raymond King From Oakland, ask if I have iphone or car
Same storie about his wife cheating.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raymond King, phone number 609-246-5104

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:09 pm

welcome to RS Nicagirl
and thanks for the update, if there is more information to post, feel free to do so.
Will help for sure others not to become a victim of these criminals.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:11 pm

phone number 609-246-5104
Atlantic City, NJ
Bandwidth.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kbull7043@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:14 pm

Welcome to RS IntoTheUnknown
and thanks so much for your contribution, very helpful and very much appreciated.

Nicagirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nicagirl » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:31 pm

welcome to RS Nicagirl
and thanks for the update, if there is more information to post, feel free to do so.
Will help for sure others not to become a victim of these criminals.
Thanks to u Mira!

Lostgirl 2018
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Albert Cassel, Cassel2949@gmail.com.

Postby Lostgirl 2018 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:54 am

Name Albert Cassel
Facebook account under the same name
Account on tinder
Cellphone: 6014011905
Presents himself as being deployed in Pakistan. Says he has no parents alive and his girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend.
Asking for Amazon cards.... email
Cassel2949@gmail.com.
He is a really good liar!!!! Started talking to him Feb 13, 2020

Image Image Image
Last edited by Bix on Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

cmadrigal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cmadrigal » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:15 am

I'm so thankful I found this site! This guy messaged me today in an app called Faith Social. I messaged back once, but then I discovered that his profile had a profile image of a guy that didn't look like his current profile photo. So I google image searched and here I am! Definitely going to block this account! His name on the profile is Miller Herbert. So sad that people spend their time doing these things. This isn't even a dating app lol, so pathetic honestly.

ImageImageImageImage

Glover
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Shane Kings, Shanekings325@gmail.com

Postby Glover » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:00 am

This guy is also currently trying to scam me. I met a Marine online called Hasam Thomas. He asked me to set up a bank account and alot of money is gone in there so the bank want to investigate. I have been emailing the bank and they then gave me a manager's email: Shanekings325@gmail.com to talk to via google hangouts which i thought was strange. He is asking me for $13,000 to sort the bank account out. I searched his email address and came across your website.

I am not sure what I should do now. Can someone please help me?

ImageImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:49 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) So sorry about that :( If you still have other detail about him feel free to post them all :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert John Williams, robertjohnwilliams007@gmail.com & +18728135754

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:07 am

tagged.com/profile/6129567707
Robert John Williams
36 · Adona, AR

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Felix Johnson, fj37293@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:12 pm

Words with Friends chameleon

1st...
Felix J
johnnynd24

Later...
John A
johnnynd24

:pee:

Well my name is Felix Johnson I'm a gym instructor and I base in Germany

I need a cool relationship with you when I see your picture your beauty got me screaming

is interesting I love this conversation but due to the nature of my work and how busy I'm I might not play game all time but I will love if you open hangout application on your phone so that it will be easier for me to chat you up and is very private and cool

I will Like to know More about a woman Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have a lot of beautiful things to share with you plus I don't like double dating  with marriage being the ultimate goal! I am caring; compassionate; respectful; and I consider myself a gentle person..I treat with respect and when I am with someone, I am totally dedicated to that person. Why should I be with you - well, only time tells

Hangout pic...

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”