It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Brain Tracht, trachtgeorge1000@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Jessica4385
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Brain Tracht, trachtgeorge1000@gmail.com

Postby Jessica4385 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:38 pm

:-o :-o. Who am i talking to then
This whole thing is crazy

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Jessica4385
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jessica4385 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:30 am

Shy One,
I would like to talk to you about this guy. I have been talking to him for two months now. But his name is Johnson. Would you please message me.
hi shy one he is also going by the number 1-970-900-0407

Jessica4385
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jessica4385 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:59 am

i did get him to both call and video call ...
the video call does look like the man in the pics in uniform but do be warned it was very fishy the video was very short u couldn't hear him talk seems like it was some how found online and posted then set to call then heng up...
when he actually called he sounded like a Nigerian or someone who spoke another laguage trying to speak English.. when i started talking to him on whatsapp he sent a voice clip that was 100 percent clear English so the phone can does not match up at all... he is very romantic sounding says he loved me im his everything... we are going to get married hes going to take me and show me this tattoo place and that he cant live without me...

Lightworker06
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lightworker06 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi. Can't believe I'm here fml. I been talking to this man for a few days. He's going by the name Ryan T Charles. He's also sent me videos and we have talked via phone and also via Skype. I think the man I talk to is the one in the pictures because it looked exactly like him and we did video chat. He says he's stationed in Afghanistan and wants me to send him over $300 for him to get a fiance form so he can leave the military and come back here and marry me. I knew something wasn't right from the start. He is not american this man is French. Also I've spoken to him in French thru text and he has replied in French. He told me he was born and raised in San Francisco, then after we video chat and I asked why do u have an accent he said he moved to America when he was 18 from France and that he had told me that before. Obviously his story changed. I also have photos of his military profile....and his bank account that is temporarily frozen so he says. He says he is divorced with a little girl named Jessica. I also have nude pics of him that I won't post here. Please someone tell me that they have a similar story to mine? I downloaded an image search app and that's how I found this site. I do believe that I'm talking to the real dude but that he is a huge scammer. I need feedback please. Thanks

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:29 am

Hi. It´s all West African scammers using the same photo gallery, you received the standard money request reason ("standard" in so-called military scams). Better not waste more time with fakeys. You can only block and ignore "him" - it´s no "him", it´s organized gangs doing this in shift work, social-engineering decent people towards wiring money :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Jd1224
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jd1224 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:30 pm

Someone by the name Charles Tracht hit me up on Plenty Of Fish. Idk y but something told me to look him up and I seen all this. Told me he's 35, in the army, has a daughter. How he's in Africa right now. Both his parents died in a car trash. And his wife died. The real person is married. And name is James Albert tracht

Jd1224
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jd1224 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:55 pm

Also this the number on whatsapp he's using +234 813 405 7641

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

+234 813 405 7641

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:58 pm

Thanks for the update :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Deleted User 102332

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stephen E. Johnson - 714-451-7069

Postby Deleted User 102332 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:04 am

I know about him. His name is Jackson Lucas Tracht. He is still a single. He doesn’t have his kid. He is 35 years old. But I don’t know why when I search James Albert Tracht, then shows picture of Jackson Lucas Trancht. :thinking:
I really want to know about him!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:56 pm

It is a West-African gang :(

Deleted User 102332

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 102332 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:57 pm

It is a West-African gang :(
Is he a gang?
Why do you think so?
I guess he is not a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:10 pm

.... once more in simple: You don't know him! You repeating here what the Scammer/Gang told you! This Guy in the Pic have nothing to do with your issue. His Pic are stolen from a westafrican Gang.
You're right, the Guy is not a Scammer but this People who use his Pics and write to you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Deleted User 102332

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 102332 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:57 pm

I believed him too much. :cry: :evil:

Smd
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Th2260596@gmail.com -WA : 636-742-1039

Postby Smd » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:58 am

Yeah I was dumb enough to fall for it to late didnt know there was a thing called romance scamming. Women/men dont feel bad for falling for this you are not alone! But what's worse I'm a 29 yr old single mom with a disabled daughter (which they knew about) and still lost 1000 dollars to this gang....he had me believe he was coming to spokane from the army so I sent him money because I believed it...we video chated like was stated before it was very short and no talking, and he sent me a specific photo of himself (james tracht) doing a odd pose or I wouldnt have sent money. But the money was sent to this guy oladeji and caitlin allen (which is odd because his wife's name is caitlin). But he also goes by taylor tracht (the name I met him with) on tinder, phone number 636-742-1039 on whatsapp. And email Th2260596@gmail.com. :roll: they are heartless people for sure I just hope I help more people so they dont go through what I have. :cry: because you do fall hard for this organized gang and start having a hard time believing what's real and what's not real. But all we can do is better our knowledge and be thankful for this site and learn from this situation and not make the same mistake twice.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:16 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) if you still have other info or pictures of him,feel free to post them :)
Yeah I was dumb enough to fall for it
you not dumb but they good on manipulating people and you not alone. There are many people ever hit the same block like you. Just keep moving and learn more how the scammer work so you will know how to indicated real man and scammer in internet in the future. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”