It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:34 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Brain Tracht, trachtgeorge1000@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Deleted User 102332

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Brain Tracht, trachtgeorge1000@gmail.com

Postby Deleted User 102332 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:25 pm

He was in Egypt but now he is in the states.
Because he broke the rules so his boss Repatriation him. But his boss gave him a very bad punishment. His punishment was he have to keep watching the sun for several hours under the scorching sun.
If he look down, then fire.
His boss's name is commander Rob.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Deleted User 102332

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 102332 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:16 am

I met a guy his name is David or Samson at the Tinder.
He has a lot of James Tracht’s pictures.

Elizabeth73
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Elizabeth73 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:29 am

Not sure whether this man might be the RPO :thinking: . Found him on a FB profile of a real man named Tracht

facebook.com/james.trachtiii
James Albert Tracht
The real person is my nephew. Def not 39 and is happily married and not on any dating sites!!
His pics have been used for years .

Elizabeth73
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stephen E. Johnson - 714-451-7069

Postby Elizabeth73 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:41 am

I know about him. His name is Jackson Lucas Tracht. He is still a single. He doesn’t have his kid. He is 35 years old. But I don’t know why when I search James Albert Tracht, then shows picture of Jackson Lucas Trancht. :thinking:
I really want to know about him!
The pic is of one of my family members. His name is not Jackson. He’s not 35. He doesn’t have a kid. He’s happily married and not on any dating sites . The person you and all these people are talking to it NOT the guy in the pics.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote tags.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:18 am

Welcome :) and thank you for your statement!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Wilma93
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Harry Johnson Travis, harrytrvs@gmail.com

Postby Wilma93 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:35 am

*sigh*

To me, he was Harry Johnson Travis.
38, lived in Suffolk,VA; originally from Irvine, CA. Had an 8-year old son named Kevin.

He was supposedly on a classified military assignment in Texas when we met on a dating app back in August. We talked right up until last week. Those scammers really do a good job of making you believe the pictures are real and that they actually have feelings for you.
:cry: :cry: :evil:

Wanted $3,000 to cover the cost of being discharged early. Oy vey.

On Hangouts: harrytrvs@gmail.com
Numbers used from a text app: (425) 243-3709 and (424) 334-6631

Wilma93
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: harrytrvs@gmail.com

Postby Wilma93 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:25 am

Here’s another picture.
I have a couple others that I haven’t seen on here, but for some reason I can’t post them.

I was also weirdly contacted on Facebook by a guy from Nigeria. Something tells me it’s not random...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:31 pm

welcome to RS Wilma93, and thanks for the heads up.

phone number 424-334-6631
San Pedro, CA
Onvoy

wtfwthesepeople
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wtfwthesepeople » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:31 am

LOL. Y'all. This guy swiped on me on Tinder, and I knew immediately he was a catfish. He ended up messaging me, and I asked him if he was, indeed, a catfish and he got all butthurt. I decided to do a google image search, and BAM. Here I am 2 minutes later! He gave me his email address to add him on Hangout, not sure if I wanna play this out to see exactly what he wants or what, but the email he sent is: Harrytrvs@gmail.com

Currently, he's in West Virginia, it seems.

Does anyone know if the actual dude in these pictures is aware of someone using his pictures? He has a hairless cat in his pictures now!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:33 am

Scroll up, there is a statement ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Impala67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Harry Johnson Travis - harrytrvs@gmail.com

Postby Impala67 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:15 pm

*ughh*

Harry Johnson Travis was his name to me. We met on a dating site back in May. Anyways he told me he was 38 in the military had a 8 year old son I believe named Kevin living with his mother at the time. He also told me he grew up in Irvine,CA and was currently in Texas working on a classified military assignment. Constantly told me he loved me and wanted to be home with me, marry me blah blah blah. He is very charming and manipulative he would easily get upset if I didn’t respond fast enough or accuse me of talking to other people. Anyways I felt something was off so I decided to do a google image search and sure enough that brought me here. I’ve recently blocked him on everything I feel stupid for falling this I usually always have my guard up. Unfortunately since I fell for it I did loose some money along the way. I hope this helps someone in the future..no one deserves this these people are heartless.

Google Hangouts- harrytrvs@gmail.com

I did have a phone number but I deleted it.
I also have a bunch of pictures but it won’t let me upload them.

Hopefully this will help someone in the future

Wilma93
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Wilma93 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:53 am

Hi wtfwthesepeople... I’m actually really glad to see that my post helped someone out. No one else had yet referenced the Harry Travis alias, but apparently it’s still making the rounds.

And yes, I saw pictures with the hairless cat too. I think there’s also a few of them in this chain. You should read through this if you haven’t already. It’s a very interesting read.

Impala67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Impala67 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:48 pm

He also used this alias with me...also had the hairless cat photo....

I can’t believe these people smh

Impala67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Harry Johnson Travis - harrytrvs@gmail.com

Postby Impala67 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:04 pm

Harry Johnson Travis was his name to me we met on a dating site back in May. He told me he was 38 had a son named Kevin I believe was 8 years old living with his mother at the time. He also told me he grew up in Irvine,CA. He told me he was currently in Texas on a classified military mission. We talked almost everyday he was very charming and had me believing him he told me he loved me and wanted to be home with me, marry me blah blah blah..stupid I know I feel like an idiot *ughh* anyways he was very manipulative and would easily get upset if I didn’t respond fast enough or accuse me of talking to other people smh. I knew something wasn’t right so I decided to do google image search and sure enough ended up here..unfortunately since I fell for it I did lose some money along the way. I hope this helps someone in the future these people are heartless and no one deserves to go through this.

Google Hangouts- harrytrvs@gmail.com
I had a phone number but I deleted it.
I also have pictures but it won’t let me upload them.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:10 pm

.... download the Pics to your Desktop ..... from there its no Problem to upload them here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”